Video Games Is there a certain youtuber you watch for gameplays?

If anyone is interested in Sims 3, 4, Dragon Age or Skyrim you can check out my channel.

I'm just starting out but hey everyone has to start somewhere!

JJRose

NicoB! He's Hilarious and has a bunch of voices he does for the characters.

NicoB

a more niche youtuber I watched a bit of is dangerouslyfunny, especially for stardew valley. his marriage series is pretty funny, he's got a quaint voice but he's pretty savage.
I also enjoy dangerouslyfunny and another is DemonRebuilt. Their don't starve together shenanigans are hysterical

I really enjoy Christopher Odd! He's very interesting and usually tries to make sense of what he's playing. Loved his play through for Inside and for Resident Evil 7.

Outside of that, I like Node Achievement Hunter.

I only ever followed Cryotic and PewDiePie. Now Cry rarely uploads and Pewds rarely plays games. Nevertheless Cry is the best for story heavy slower games, his videos are just relaxing. I realise that this is not everyone's cup of tea, though.

Chuggaaconroy for Nintendo games, hands down. I don't watch him as often as I used to, but I've stuck with him since he started playing Paper Mario.

Materwelonz is the first female LP'er I began watching, since she covered the LISA series. ManlyBadassHero I watch for indie games as well as his playthrough of LISA.

I watch Cryoatic as well. Though he doesnt upload to youtube anymore someone uploads his twitch game play periodically. I like his honest and his humor feels real, unlike some of the forced crap i se4e

It depends on content for me. For fun, oh my gosh that's so awful--do more, and just entertainment while I eat some nom I would say Robbaz and Alpharad. For Warframe related stuff I love Quite Shallow (Formerly Quite Shy) and Mogamu. I like Chaos1D for his in-depth, critical reviews. I am sure there are others, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

The Shermanator and Alex the Rambler (queue an "oh my giddy aunt!") the most, recently. Though it partly depends on the game(s) they're playing.

I would recommend brickyorchid88, alpharad and indeimaus. They are all super fun to watch, pay attention to their fans, and they have fun playing the games. They don't take it too seriously or just make fart jokes all the time either. I will watch them play just about anything they post videos about.

Last edited:
ONE_shot_GURL - overall she commands very fun and positive streams and community. Right now she's playing Fortnite I think but switches it up sometimes.

I don't watch a whole lot of YouTube, but I enjoy watching Gopher's Skyrim videos. I was watching his series with Richard, but stopped because it was getting into Dragonborn, which I haven't started and don't want spoilers. But he just started a new one with a thief character which is pretty fun. It is pretty slow, though; he literally just spent the whole last episode wandering around looking for a torch. I mean, it was entertaining, but I wouldn't say exciting.

Check out Frustrated Jacob and his more recent gaming channel Research Runs. He has a lot of time put into taking a look at certain details and how the story is, especially with Kingdom Hearts. He's currently going through Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.

I don't watch a lot of gameplay videos anymore. But if I want to watch games it's usually Markiplier. I feel like there's someone I'm missing, so I may have to add on to this later.
I like Jack, but he's not always my first choice.

Vinny from Vinesauce does twitch streams, but he uploads them all to youtube, and they’re really entertaining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back