• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Is he strong? Listen bud, he's got radioactive blood! [Spider-Man 2 Insomniac RP]

wytchcraft

Professional Nerd
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This is probably an ill-concieved idea, but I just finished the new Insomniac game and the hyperfocus requires more Spider-Man in my life.
So here we go, let's do this one more time-

Roleplay search for a 1x1 Literate Spider-man rp based off of the Insomniac games universe.
- I would like to main as Peter, as I'm really partial to him as a character. I have no preference on which character you will decide to roleplay.

- I don't mind if you decide you want an OC as your main character but I genuinely ship Peter x MJ (and maybe a little Peter x Harry) so please don't come at me expecting a canon x oc romance.

- I am looking for a literate writer who doesn't mind my long winded replies and who can write at least two paragraph replies on the regular. That being said, I get that some days the muse is more awake than others and this is not a hard and fast rule that needs to be adhered to at all times (Sometimes the short reply is the reply and that is okay). I am also not picky with the occaisional spelling/grammar mistakes.

- I am mainly looking for someone who enjoys writing and who enjoys writing as multiple characters. I will likely double and I prefer if my partners don't mind picking up the slack too in order to help further whatever plot we come up with.

- I am the type of person who likes to come up with and brainstorm plotlines with my writing partner. I love it when the person I am writing with can come up to me and say 'HEY, after we resolve this issue, THIS should happen,' and we work out a story together.

- I am 33 years old with a full time job, and various other life responsibilities. Ideally I aim to reply at least once a day. Practically, it's more like 2/3 times a week. Please be patient with me. I also prefer my roleplay partners are at least 20+

- I am not really interested in a spider-verse type roleplay. The idea is cool, but I would prefer if the only spider-people of New York are Peter and Miles.

I can't really think of anything else to add. Feel free to hit me up in the dm's if you are interested and let's chat!
If you'd like to see an example of the way I write, you can check out one of my rp's here

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back