• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Invisible, Inc.

LegoLad659

Fairy Queen
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, guys!

I've been playing Invisible Inc. lately, and had the idea to create a roleplay based in the same world as it. For those of you who don't know, Invisible Inc. is a turn-based tactical stealth game where you fly around the world completing missions to upgrade your agents and your AI, Incognita. Normally the game lasts three days, whether or not the roleplay will last the same amount of time will depend on what I decide to do with it. Each agent is outfitted with a single cybernetic augment (Such as a wireless hijacking tool or a lock decryption computer) and a basic Neural Disruptor (Used for stunning guards for a number of turns) to start out with, and they can gather more tools and augments during missions, or even as mission objectives themselves.

Lore-wise, the game takes place in 2074, and focuses around Invisible, a company(?) dedicated to bringing down the corrupt corporations K&O, Plastech, FTM, and Sankaku, who have taken over and rule the world with iron fists. The group is run by Gladstone, formally referred to as Central, and an unseen operator who oversees each mission. In the game itself, Invisible is attacked by the corporations and is forced to go on the run, bringing Incognita with them and placing her on a 72-hour backup power. The roleplay will likely take place before this point, or possibly leading up to it.

You do not have to know anything about the characters to join the roleplay - OCs are completely allowed, and can be anything you want as long as they start out with a Neural Disruptor and (Optionally) an augment, which I will give the entire list of in the RP itself.

This probably isn't going to happen for a while - I still have to plan out the plot, missions, rewards, events, etc.. This is just to gauge interest and see who might be interested in an RP based in a futuristic world where you play as an agent breaking into corporate buildings and stealing stuff. That's basically what this'll be, based in a game world or not :P

(In the interest of searching for, well, interest, I'm also going to start off by tagging a bunch of friends and old RP partners and seeing what they say :)  What do you guys think?)

@Archdemon @Assailant @Barbas @Crenando @Daisie @Fangs9090 @Flame Demon @Idea @Netherdragon @Phadia @SpookySableye @Tamamo-no-Bae @T A K E N O B U (You sounded interested when I brought it up)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, once again, this isn't usually my cup'o'tea. Thanks for mentioning me though. :>

Hm.... It sounds interesting, but I'm not entirely sure. I think I might wait till you have a little more before I decide.

Hm.... It sounds interesting, but I'm not entirely sure. I think I might wait till you have a little more before I decide.

Fair enough, this is just to see how much interest there would be in something like this before I start putting together any of the planning stuff :)  So thank you for your time no matter what you decide  :D  

Oooooooh~

I don't know the game at all, but if you keep the summaries pretty linear like above, I'm totally in. Definitely my cup of tea~

sorry... I don´t think I´m interested in this, I don´t know anything about the fandom for starters.

Like I mentioned, I'll explain everything I can about the fandom for anyone who doesn't know anything about it. But alright.

Sounds cool, and I appreciate the invite a lot! It's good to see you RPing again. You're good at it! ^^

This is a pretty... plot heavy RP for me, though. Maybe if I was familiar with the game, I'd be more into it? It's just a lot to wrap my brain around. xD

Thanks, though! I might check back on this just to see from time to time. 

Sounds cool, and I appreciate the invite a lot! It's good to see you RPing again. You're good at it! ^^

This is a pretty... plot heavy RP for me, though. Maybe if I was familiar with the game, I'd be more into it? It's just a lot to wrap my brain around. xD

Thanks, though! I might check back on this just to see from time to time. 

That's fair enough xD  I thought I'd ask you anyway, just in case. I've never really seen you RP before (We've planned a few, but as far as I remember none of them actually took off)

PS: This is the first time I've ever seen your signature, I think. I like it :D

Yeah... that happens a lot. xD

Oh thanks! I just changed it, actually. It used to just say "*pokes*" lol.

I might switch it up soon, though! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back