• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Invictis Academy for Young Mages OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Mari_Rose

Empress of Potatoes
This, of course, is a place where we can chat. Also, if anyone has any ideas for the direction of the story, they can be discussed here as well.

do our characters have to have a dragon (or, i should say, do we have to do a CS for them atm or leave it a mystery for later)?

Last edited:
Are there certain species that shouldn't exist and are their royal bloodlines?

You can definitely save the mystery for later ^^ and I’m not really sure about what shouldn’t exist. Did you have a specific one you were thinking about? I don’t see why there can’t be royals though, when they go to the academy, everyone is on an equal level.

You can definitely save the mystery for later ^^ and I’m not really sure about what shouldn’t exist. Did you have a specific one you were thinking about? I don’t see why there can’t be royals though, when they go to the academy, everyone is on an equal level.
I was thinking Dark Fae.

I think we should try to wait for everyone who said they were interested to create at least one character before we start. Hopefully we’ll have everyone soon.

I don’t want to keep you guys waiting too long. The others can always join when they’re ready ^^

augh... sorry for being so late with my character sheets! (real life stuff got in the way heh),, it's fine if i just jump into the roleplay now rigth?

FIRST QUESTION: Why are you targeting me only? AND DON'T START SAYING "I'm not targeting you." Or some other shenanigans. Give me the TRUE REASON.

You could also do this privately if it only involves one other person.

The way I’m seeing it is that someone currently roleplaying here is uncomfortable with you, it’s not fair for them to write with someone they are uncomfortable with. Thank you for expressing your interest and please move on from here.

people will probably like you better if you stop ruining their RPs.

but, i agree with Mari - let's not argue here. or anywhere. if you PM to continue arguing, i'm just gonna leave.

It’s alright!!! I was only making sure, I’m glad you’re settling in and I hope you get a chance to relax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back