• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Into the Spiral [Wizard101 Rp]

SoftSmile

Personified Chaos
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
1671322630133.png

Young wizard, the call of destiny beckons once more into the deep past. Become a student of magic once more in a heroic tale to bring down Malistare with the help of your teammates and friends!

This story will bring back the main tale of Wizard101, while adding some newer elements and twists to it's plotline so that new and old wizards alike may enjoy and partake in it's wonder! This tale will mainly take place on RPNation, but a discord will be made, and is required to join. The reason being the epic battles that will take place within the discordian realm!

Discord will be used for battle sequences while the rest of the roleplay will continue naturally after the battles, stating that a victory or a loss has been retrieved and the stats given. This will be a stats and number based adventure, while not as complex as the real wizard101, math will be involved for me. It's encouraged to plan your moves with your team to get the best outcome, but if you shoot just the strongest spells at the enemy I won't think less of you for it.

I've already run this roleplay once before purely on discord, it being a 1x1 roleplay and so I have some good examples for anyone who has any questions about what the layout will look like.

Interested in this tale? Do not be afraid to respond, adventure awaits!

I wrote this awhile ago and honestly I had been hooked on the idea to start with but not enough time to actually run a stat based rp. I have created a rudimentary leveling system, shops and gold and of course cards and combat. I wanted it to have some of the vibes of Wizard101 without me having to break out the calculator everytime I posted so it's kept as simple as possible. I already have a discord set up with the base structure down, but if this turns into a long term rp (which I kind of hope it does) then I'll probably need a bit of help managing it. So if you have any ideas feel free to message me
Join the Disc!

Bump! Schools Descriptions are now on character sheets, different schools = different spells & stats! + A basic description on all the available worlds in the spiral.

Great! We have two more openings!
The difficulty level is going to be adjusted to the amount of players we have. (The max being four.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back