• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Into the fire (1x1 MzHyde/Gallifrog)

Kay gave that facial expression that said 'ah yea, can't forget jay' without her even needing to say it, before she did her whole slow routine of getting to the end of the bed and get dressed. Once she was dressed, she knew if she wasn't pregnant she would have looked for something to tie round her waist to cinch in the shirt but didn't want to risk doing that now she was showing. Chances were, it would be completely safe to do, but she still didn't risk anything.

She bent down to rummage through her bag for her brush before standing back up and running it through her hair. She was surprised it wasn't as knotty as it could have been and usually was in the morning, but she took it. For the first time in a few days she decided to keep her hair down as a natural slight wave seemed to have occurred and she was actually liking how it framed her face. Chucking her brush back in her bag, she then sat back dow and pulled on her boots to see if she could get away with the look, and decided she probably could. She had that natural glowing mum to be look which surprisingly suited her. All she did makeup wise was put on moisturizer whilst John sorted his hair out.

"You got a bit out of place at the back..come here" she pointed out seeing a stubborn flick at the back of his hair standing on end, and she would get annoyed by it if she didn't fix it for him.

There was no mirror in the room, it was the spare room after all and just used for storing boxes in. Neither Cliff nor Cal wore make-up, so the main purpose of the bathroom mirror and the mirror in their bedroom was for removing annoying pieces of food from between teeth and giving themselves a once over when it was deemed necessary for them to wear proper clothing a formal event of some sort. As they'd seen when Cliff was in the apartment that morning it was a frequent occurence for her to just spend the majority of the day in scrubs.

John cast a glance over at Kay and found himself once again stunned by how much she was showing, it had barely been a week. He knew the pregnancy was acvlerwated, but this was bloody ridiculous. It looked less like a six month long pregnancy and more like a three month long one. But he also found himself taken aback by how she still managed to look good on top of all of it. Well good was an understatement, but putting emotions and intimate thoughts into words weren't really John's thing. So looking good would have to suffice.

John's hand instantly went to the back of his head when Kay said there was a bit sticking up, but he couldn't find it. He made his way over to her, turning so she could get at the area.

Kay luckily, didn't need a mirror for her basic routine, and even if she did, she a mini one in her bag that's as always in there just like how she always had painkillers in there out of habit from the days Fee would give her migraines. It was a staple thing that she always had. She noticed how he looked stunned when he glanced at her, and she knew it had to be down to how much she showing already. She really hoped she would be showing this much so soon, but it looked like her body was wanting different. She had to wonder if having Fia from the future here was causing this to happen in a weird way.

As he came over she found the annoying bit that was sticking up and started to fix it for him. "what's got you so stunned?" She asked, half knowing, but wanted to ask anyway. She didn't feel particularly pretty through the pregnancy, but it seemed not many women did. She wasn't even aware of her having that mum to be glow about her. She just felt like she was wearing unflattering clothing and like she was so much bigger than she was. She managed to fix the bit of hair for him, tapping his shoulder to let him know it was done. "There..much better" she remarked with a smile.

John let Kay fix the hair, perfectly content to stand there in silence and let her work away the troublesome bit of hair. Which was nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that he really enjoyed the feeling of her fingers in his hair and against the skin at the back of his neck. It had never been like that with anybody else before- man or woman. His hair was particularly sensitive to the feel of fingers twining through it, but the skin at the spot where his hairline ended and his neck began was particularly sensitive to touch. He didn't know why it was like that with Kay touch and Kay's touch only, was it the bond or was it something else entirely?

When Kay asked her question, John knew he'd been caught looking. It was awkward to say the least as he tried to think of the best way to say what he was thinking without umming, awwing and making an utterly bollocks of himself in the process. "It's just finally sinking in properly, everything that's happened these past few days hasn't felt real, or like it's actually happening y'know?" He gestured around the room as if it would help him illustrate his point. "And now that the pregnancy's beginning to show I have to actually wrap my head around it properly.""which I am utterly failing at, this has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever done, and I am not ready to be a proper father, not ready AT All. I'm going to be totally shite at it and screw this up worse than anybody else's life has ever been."

Kay knew he liked her fingers in his hair, it was the first thing she noticed when they first slept together, the way he reacted to her touch in that particular spot. She could see how in this moment, it made him slightly differently, instead of driving him utterly wild, it had the soothing kind of reaction on him, which made her smile. As he replied to her, she could tell from his body language he wasn't expecting her to call him out on looking, which she actually found quite endearing in a weird 'John' way.

She listened to what he had to say and she did get what he was trying to get at perfectly well, as it was the same for her. She turned him round to actually look at her so she look him in the eye as he spoke about the pregnancy. She did honestly understand where he was coming from. She also had a feeling he was giving himself a lot of self doubt in his head about it all. She placed her hands either side of his face and gave him a reassuring smile. "I get it, believe me I do. I'm still wrapping my head around it, and every time I feel the excelerated growth happen it seriously knocks me for six mentally be side it's like a big dose of reality punching me in the gut. But we'll be okay, we'll conquer this like we do everything else. Through trial and error, sleepless nights and who knows what else" she chuckled slightly.

"And we'll do this together like the badass duo we are. I'm scared but I also know we'll be okay and will be able to do this. I know because in that other room is what we have to look forward to. That amazing young woman is proof we do alright by our girl. She's proof you make an amazing dad." She told him, not breaking eye contact the whole time, as she spoke from her heart. "John Constantine we got this and I love you" she told him, before realising what she said, then deciding she isn't going to go back on her words now. Sliding one hand down from his face, she took his hand in hers, and placed it on her stomach. "We both do"

If John had voiced the real inner thoughts going on in his head he would have followed it up with a prayer for the ground to open up and swallow him, so he wouldn't have to deal with the embarrassment of his own words. He didn't say it, but it was there between the lines and in the small prints of his words. His insecurity was no doubt there in the bond too, and he found himself thinking (and not for the first or last time in his life) that it was a good thing the bond didn't come with telepathic properties as the storm of insecurities in his mind would be far too much for anybody to deal with. It was one of the reasons he hated telepthas, it was just as painful for them to go through his mind as it was for him to have them going through it.

But Kay knew there was many, many things he wasn't saying, and more than likely never would. He was grateful for that, but still wanted the floor to open up and swallow him, espescially when she turned him around to face her, framing his face with her hands, and giving him no place to look but into her eyes. Which was the point, he supposed, to make sure the message got into his thick skull. So he listened to what she was saying, the explanation of how the accelerated growth hit her like a train and her steadfast belief that they'd get through it, and figure it out together. Some part of him truly believed the words, but the other half, the half concerned with the 'what if?' neagatives, the thought process that had kept him alive reminded him of the whole 'time is malleable' thing that was the whlle principle behind Fia and Rinaa being here.

"Yeah, I know that, I know we've got this." He spoke quietly, his hand still against the swelling of Kay's stomach. "Some part of me accepts it, and I know that this Fia is amazing and better than either of us ever expected and has so much of both of us in her, its crazy." A smile flickered briefly across his face, vanishing as he continued. "But I'm always going to see the negatives, the other ways things could go, it's just how I am. I don't want to doubt everything, but it's kept me alive all these years, so I'll keep doing it til the day I die. You can't take anything for granted, the other teenager has showed us that."

Kay listened to him reply to what she had to say to her, she noted the brief flicker of a smile across his lips as he spoke about Fia. Despite being brief she could tell he loved that little fact that their kid was so much like the both of them. She also continued to let him talk, saying about how he'd always see the negatives, a speech she was so used to hearing from him. She knew he was right when it came to not taking everything for granted, she would be completely naïve if she did, she just felt like if he was going to think and focus on the negatives, then she'd have to think of the positives. It was honestly like they were the living embodiment of Ying and Yang.

"I can understand that. Believe me, I do still fear for that reality becoming the one that wins out. I don't want it win out for so many reasons. For Elliott's sake, Rinaa's, Fia's, your's...my own. All of our sakes. And I get why you do what you do and think what you do too." She replied to him, keeping her voice soft and soothing. "There's times in my life where I did the same thing...all I saw was negatives and darkness." She sighed, "I get it more than you realise.." she glanced down, trailing her sentence off as she had what she said to Chas yesterday in the apartment all came flooding back. "It's because of those, I have to put a positive spin on it that no matter what happens, we do right by our girl. I can't have her go through what we did..or become that bully because of me.." she said, realising that what she said was a massive hint to she hadn't told him the entire truth about her own past.

For John getting confirmation that he wasn't the only one worrying about the outcome of the timelines was a relief. It was preying on everyone's mind, they all stodd to lose something, but to him it felt like he would have the most to lose. (Bar Jay, who he knew from Rinaa's words, stood to lose everything- her love, her daughter (the only biological family she seemed to have), anything that made Earth feel like a home to her, any kind of meaningful family connection with John, Fia and Kay). He didn't doubt Rinaa's words as to the downwards spiral he'd go into, and even with the foreknowledge of its effects, he knew he'd still go down into it if anything was to happen to it.

His mindset wouldn't ever change, and John was okay with that, he'd accepted that a long time ago. "I don't think we'll ever stop fearing for it until we get off this planet. We don't know when it happens, when it diverges, but the tarnish of this planet hangs over us all. I think the worst part of this whole timeline thing is that it doesn't really affect the three of us, for the most part we stay the same, some slight differences sure, but for the most part we live out lives as normally as we can. It's the fact that it gets taken out on a kid from the moment of her birth.....creation, whatever the correct term for a chimera is, that's what's the worst bit of it all." He sighed quietly, knowing what a crappy childhood did to someone, the scars that it gave physically and mentally. The way that you began to believe what people said about you, the downwards spiral it caused. Rinaa had admitted to suffering from depression, performance anxiety and suicidal thoughts and he could see himself in her and that was preying on his mind slightly more than Fia's presence, knowing that his reaction was the catalyst that started it all for Rinaa.

John could read between the lines of what Kay was saying, that there was far more to her past than she had shared, she'd hinted at that before. "I think it's pretty damn incredible that you can see the positives in this kind of stuff. And I know I'm not exactly great at doing the whole 'talking about shit' thing, but I can listen." It was the only way he could express what he actually wanted to say which was more along the lines of 'anything you want to tell me, you can, and I'll take it and do my damn best to understand and help.'

Kay nodded at his words, knowing exactly where he was coming from. The knowledge that John was the initial catalyst for Rinaa's horrendous life and her tormenting the kid, meaning that her behaviour turned Fia into a bully aswell? That shit still ate away at Kay greatly. "I get where you're coming from...I really really do" she told him.

As he told her how incredible he thought she was for still finding the positives she could help but smile. The smile soon faded however when he said in his own way that she recognised completely, as 'im here to listen'. "You're better at it then you think..and I guess now is better than keeping it bottled up any longer. Think you'll need to sit down for this" she told him, going to the bed and perching on the edge herself. "Just...don't hate me for what I tell you. I won't cope if you turn against me." She told him honestly.
She sighed, gearing herself up for telling him the full truth, wondering how such a nice morning turned so heavy yet again.

The others had played their parts in the play that was Rinaa's life. Kay and Fia with their poisoned outlook, Chas trying (and failing) to make peace between the two sides, to get them to see eye to eye, Jay trying and then accepting that the only way was to remove her daughter from the situation entirely, yet still feeling the guilt that she'd allowed it to go on for as long as it had. But John knew that it was his reaction that started it, Rinaa had said as much, the pain and the sadness meaning it could only be the truth. He knew Kay felt dreadful about the whole thing, she had even before they'd confirmed who it was under the mask. But whatever she delf, John felt it a hundred times worse.

With a nod, John made his way over to the bed and sat on the edge beside Kay. He had no idea what was to be said, only that or was personal, preying on her mind and something she struggled with even all these years after it had happened. "We don't have to do this now, but if that's what you want, then I'll listen." He reached over and took her hand, linking his fingers with hers, hoping the gesture could convey better than the words. "I don't think I could ever hate you" "besides, I'm too busy directing it at myself and more recently Elliott's actual father to have any left over for you".

Sitting on the bed, she looked at their hands as he took hers in his and linked their fingers together. The gesture meant so much to her, more than she'd let on probably. Hearing that he'd never hate her was a relief and she could only hope that that stayed true when she spoke up. "It has to be now, if not now then I'd never do it." She told him, gripping onto his hand firmly but not so tightly it's hurt either of them.

"Truth is, when you told me about Newcastle briefly? Because of those photos I saw, and I told you I couldn't imagine what that must have been like. I lied." She started, biting her bottom lip. "I could imagine and do have an idea. I thought I was over it, but lately all the talk about family and school life.. it just dredged it all up again. Even though I love my adoptive parents so much, and I dont hate them at all for their decisions in bringing me up, but truth is? I know what it's like to go through what you did. Not to the full extent, but I have an idea. I was an out patient in one of those hospitals but I may as well have been an in patient. When the sleep walking began and stuff, my folks didn't know what to do, so they thought the way to deal with it was to get me 'help'. The institution convinced them I was schizophrenic and that's why I was ending up in places I had no recollection of getting to. I even started believing them for a while because of Fee always being in my head." She started to explain.

"They kept me on medication to keep me in school, but naturally the other kids found out and I cast out of every group, even the outcasts. Sam was the only one who stayed by my side. I got called the skitzo freak among many other things. Someone once even called me a monster. At the hospital, no one took what I tried to explain seriously naturally. I mean..why would they right? A young girl saying she has this voice in her head protecting her and wakes up to wings wrapped round her? Anyone would think I was hallucinating. I only got out of that situation because I learned to convincingly lie about not hearing Fee. That's why I have to create a positive thinking in these situations. Because if I don't? I go back to that scared little kid of 12years old to 16" she sighed, finishing talking. She was scared to look at John, not knowing how he'd react, especially the end of her story revealing how young she was.

John gripped her hand back, and did as promised, he listened, saying nothing, just letting the story sink in. He didn't bother to make a correction on the fact that Ravenscar was the asylum, where as Newcastle was the event. That particular fact wasn't really important given the gravity of the situation. He could see where it was going, and he wasn't comfortable with the direction at all. He couldn't blame the adoptive parents, just like Kay couldn't, they'd made a choice to do something, even if it was the wrong choice, it showed they cared enough to actually do something. And given what she was saying and the trauma behind it, a diagnisable mental illness wasn't that far off of a conclusion. But the ostracising that came with it, the medication that only numbed the brain, the questions of your own sanity. That was bad enough but as a child? It was exponentially worse.

With the story over, John let out a breath, letting it all sink in. He knew why Kay wouldn't want to tell him and that he wouldn't have recieved it as well in the past. "I get why you wouldn't want to say this, it's heavy and personal and something you feel you can't get away from no matter what you try. And I'm not angry or sad or whatever that you didn't tell me, I understand why." It took an immense amount of courage for Jay to tell him what she had, and John was in awe of the fact that she could, knowing full well that he couldn't talk about his past. "But I can't help but be dam impressed that you still know what positivity is after everything. Childhood shapes a lot of adult life, yet you still held onto the positivity. So I guess what I'm trying to say is this doesn't change anything for me."

Even though she got the little detail muddled up, she was actually glad she finally told him, even if it hurt like hell to do so. Even as he replied to her, she didn't look at him at first, just listened to what he had to say. The only time she began to look at him as when he said he wasn't angry at her or hated her for it. Only that he understood why she held it back all this time. She sighed with relief, as she was worried he wouldn't have understood but she was always thinking about him the entire time in her decision to not tell him until now. Truthfully, of Chas hadn't of given her the pep talk Nd encouragement to tell her, she may never have told him.

She then looked at him properly as he told her he was damn impressed at how she persevered to see positivity in spitw of everything. "You have Sam to thank for that. Without her I wouldn't have moved on in any sense. I wanted to give up, and I would have tried of she didn't stop me. Obviously now I know it would have been a pointless effort" she replied, with the tiniest hint of a smirk appearing.

Moving on was the toughest thing anybody could do, John knew that from experience. It was case of one step forward, six steps back and an overwhelming feeling that things would never get better or even change at all. He was in no doubt that somebody else could have given a better reaction to it and a more eloquent reassurance that Kay had done the right thing in telling him. But his jumble of words seemed to work, she raised her head to properly look at him as he spoke a gesture that was strangely symbolic to John what with the whole 'pheonix rising from the ashes' thing.

He let out a slight smirk and laugh at her comment about Sam, knowing full well that she wasn't the kind of person you couldn't say no to. "Guess I do have to thank her for that. Everybody needs somebody to drag them out of their deep hole and refuse to listen to the shit you give them for doing it. Not an easy job at all. For me it was Chas, and later Elliott, but that's kind of different and for you it was Sam."

Anyone could have said any kind of reassurance more eloquently than John, but she didn't need those type of words from anyone else. Yet with her, what she needed was a true reaction and words actually meant by the person spoken, and that was she always got from John. It's why she was always seeming to fall for him all over again in these moments because sure, he wasn't always the most eloquent person on the planet, but she knew they were true words and that meant more to her than any special sentimental crap that anyone else could spiel.

She nodded at his comment about having people there to pull you out, completely agreeing. Sam was to her what Chas was to John. "Mmhmm.. I hope you meet her John, I really do. I miss her more than anything" She told him, letting her fall onto his shoulder. She knew a lot of this feeling was probably down to being pregnant, what with all her hormones and body changing but damn, did she hate being like this. "Urgh..in sorry for bringing the morning mood down...hormones and all that" she said.

"Well, we'll put that on the ever expanding list for when we get back home." John replied, his arm going around Kay's shoulders as she slumped against him. Fia had revealed that she was a part of her life in the future, but only that one time with John, she'd never said it in front of Kay and John instinctively knew it was best kept a surprise. He didn't need to be told how much Sam meant to Kay, she herself had explained it and John had read between the lines other times, but it was blatantly clear to him that Sam was in a way her equivilant of Chas- the moral support provider, childhood friend and somebody who'd stay with you no matter what everybody else said.

John chuckled slightly at the hormones comment, his shoulders shaking slightly as he did so. It was one he'd heard before, many times and in many different contexts. "Ah, yeah well, it's grand really, at least it's now and here, not elsewhere, and besides it could have been far worse." He shrugged it off like it was no big deal, which it really wasn't for him. He didn't feel particularly dragged down at that exact instant in time, the good modd from yesterday still buzzing around.

Kay nodded at his remark about adding finding Sam to the list when they got back home. Another thing she missed, his apartment and crappy couch that was surprisingly comfortable but that didn't need to be said and remained an inner thought. As per Fia's wishes, Kay really had no idea that Sam did come back to her life, despite what could have been deemed as hints or clues, she had no no idea what was coming for her.

Feeling him shake slightly at the laughter of her comment, strangely made her smirk. As he said it could have been a lot worse, she realised he had a very valid point. It could have been and depending on how these next few months went, it could easily be worse at times but at least they could prepare for it and she knew John wouldn't take it personally if she did have an outburst. "Valid point, it could be" she replied, and it was at that very moment her stomach made such an unflattering loud grumble for food, completely ruining the moment in the process. "Thanks stomach.." she grumbled.

John could, of course, list the various ways that it could have been worse- demons, vampires, werewolves, Downworlsers, alien invasions, nucleur fallout, AI trying to take over the world, homicidal possesed humans, nothing good on TV, taxes, Brexit, espescially Brexit and the idiot politicians that accompanied it.....the list went on. But he was pretty sure Kay could think of most of them herself, so he didn't feel the need to detail his thoughts. Instead he just smirked and continued stroking his thumb across her shoulder, a gesture he hadn't consciously remembered starting, but saw no need to stop doing.

At the obnoxiously loud noise from Kay's stomach, a combination of drains and a timpani drumroll John had to refrain from falling backwards onto the bed and proceeding to laugh his arse off. The laughter was visible in his eyes and the amused expression that took up residence on his face. It could only be a good sign if she was wanting to eat as opposed to displaying the contents of her stomach to the world. "I'll take that as a sign that breakfast is needed." He remarked wryly, keeping the laughter out of his tone through a minor miracle.

Feeling his thumb rub her shoulder was incredibly soothing even if she hadn't been able to pinpoint when he started doing it herself. When her stomach made the noise, she looked up at him expecting to him to poss himself laughing at her, but instead she saw him refraining from such an action as much as possible. Yet she could still see his amusement in his eyes. Granted, she was impressed that she could equally make a moment be stupidly emotional and amusing all in the space of a few minutes.

"I think so yeah" she chuckled, and also the tiniest bit embarrassed over it, but she hid that from her face. "I know I say it a lot, but thanks for listening John. It means a lot to me" she told him, making a point to kiss him, letting it linger before pulling away. She just wanted him to know how much she appreciates having him in her life.

John smirked again at her remark, half exoecting his stomach to join in with an equally loud rumble, but he didn't. "Well either way I'm bloody starving, I can see what they mean about plas-ball being so draining. I honestly think I could eat a horse, or a kangaroo." John had never eaten kangaroo steak before, but Elliott had when he ended up in Australia and highly recommended it. Unconsciously he was also drawing attention away from the stomach rumble to spare Kay the embarrassment. He hadn't been expecting the kiss, they pretty much always caught him off guard, but he kissed her back willingly, smiling as they broke off.

"Yer welcome" He took the compliment, knowing Kay wouldn't let him just brush it off. "I know it means a lot, and like I said, I listen better than I talk. But that's probably as I spent far too much time eavesdroppin'." He removed his arm from around her shoulders, stopping to brush back a loose bit of Kay's hair, before standing up. "So breakfast?"

Hearing how hungry John was did make her chuckle and it did help to relieve the embarrassment of the major unlady like stomach growl that came from Kay. She could presume that if he was this hungry then Fia would be as well and everyone else who played the game in one form.or another. She noticed the kiss taking him by surprise which did seem to be a regular and normal occurrence from him, yet the returning of said kiss was welcomed.

As he took the compliment, Kay noticed it was one hell of a change from him compared to his usual brushing it off, and wondered if he finally got it into his head that she wouldn't let him just brush it off as if it was nothing. She had to chuckle at his next comment a out eavesdropping making him a better listener than talker, when him brushing a strand of her hair out the way took her by slight surprise, but she found her head tilting the tiniest bit into his hand before he asked about breakfast. "Yeah, breakfast sounds good" she smiled, getting up to walk out into the main room with him, unconsciously taking his hand to do so.

John led the way out to the main room, and as per usual everybody else was already up. Cal was leaning against the wall, her hands engaged in rapid fluent sign language, the message directed at Cliff who was on cooking duty that morning. She was attending to two frying pans- one contained bacon, the other had some kind of fish thing it based on the smell. Her hair was tied back in a neat ponytail, revealing that she hadn't bothered with hearing aids that morning. She responded to Cal's sign language with equally fluent gestures, and the two snorted with laughter. Looking up at the sound of Chas' voice "Ye're earlier than usual" they greeted John and Kay. "Morning" "Morning"

Chas and Jay were seated around the coffee table, which had been covered in an old cloth and had the pieces of several disassembled guns laid out precisely on it. The two shotguns were Chas', John could tell that much, he recognised the parts from when Chas had performed the same cleaning ritual back at his flat, but the rest belonged to Jay. "I don't suppose you've seen the other teenager around?" Jay asked, looking up from the handgun mechanism she was polishing. Glancing over to the door, then the kitchen table John could see that Rinaa's stuff was there, and the spare keys were on the hook, but the teenager wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Haven't seen her, but that's not saying much, tried the roof?" "Yep, not up there or on any of the others."

Walking into the room with John, she smirked when Chas commented on how they were both out earlier than usual. "Morning" she said back to them all. She took notice of the gun cleaning ritual going on on the table from Chas and Jay and the conversation between Cal and Cliff and smiled to herself, strangely finding this completely and utterly normal for them.

When the question about Rinaa came up she looked around and noticed neither kids were up yet or around. Like John, she could Rinaa's belongings around, evidence that she had in fact come back in the middle of the night but no sight of her. That's was until a squeal came from the bathroom area, "BLOODY SHIT ON A STICK! You scared the crap out of me!" Which could only be recognised as Fia's voice. "I think we found the kids" she chuckled with a raised eyebrow at the style of cursing that Fia had chosen exclaim at the top of her voice. Clearly Fia wasn't expecting to find Rinaa in the bath with hair freshly dyed. All she wanted to do was go to the bathroom to use the toilet and freshen up, and came in on Rinaa's body in the bath.

Cal, John, Chas and Jay all started laughing at the scream having put two and two together and made four. The loud scream was lost on Cliff, but she could tell by the reactions of the others that something had happened. As the others burst into peals of laughter at the shriek she raised a questioning eyebrow at Cal who filled her in with broken sign language while trying to stay upright against the wall. In the bathroom Rinaa had been asleep, but the loud screech of Fia firmly jolted her out of it. Seeing the look of complete shock and confusion on the other teenager's face she realised what a great opportunity she'd missed out on. Adding facial prosthetics and a wig would have made the whole situation even funnier.

Despite being woken up Rinaa's brain was fully working and she burst out into full on peals of laughter, the second time she'd done so on Attil in the presence of family. And just like the first time it changed her into somebody completly different while at the same highlighting that she laughed in the exact same way as Elliott did (and Leah). This was the person Rinaa was when with friends, the one who'd grab the mic on open night and start blasting out some random some with appallingly bad dance moves that were dubbed a crime against all sane intelligent life-forms, the adrenaline junkie and midnight racer. She grabbed the hoodie and jumped out of the tub in one smooth movement, with a "Good morning to you too" delivered with a massive smirk.

She regarded her new hairdo in the mirror, pleased with what she'd done at a stupidly early hour of the morning. She'd cut her hair into a messy, jagged bob that stopped just above her shoulders. She'd dyed her hair dark blue with some streaks of the aqua. It was a half and half between her parents styles. She didn't do a full length due like Jay or a long ends dip like Elliott, but it was somewhere inbetween. She sauntered out the door, tying the hoodie around her waist as she did so, making her way into the main room with a full on Cheshire cat grin. "What was that about?" "I did the classic impulsive teenager move of dying and cutting my hair in the bathroom before falling asleep in the tub." she smirked, earning another round of laughter.

Fia at any other time wouldn't have been so freaked out by it, but the fact she walked in still half asleep, rubbing her eyes to try and wake up properly, it threw her completely off guard to see a body in the bath. She was now well and truly fully awake, and was highly glad she didn't piss herself. She found herself having her hand firmly pressed against her chest as she composed herself, and the hand on the bathroom sink. Seeing Rinaa burst into the laughter made her see so much of her Leah in her as well as Jay and Elliott.

"Morning, but bloody hell!" She chuckled managing to get ahold of herself finally. She moved out of the way so Rinaa could check out the hair dye job and do she did in the early hours of the morning, and Fia had to admit it did look really good on her. "And nice hair" she commented, as Rinaa tied her hoodie round her waist and left the bathroom so she could actually use it. She had a feeling whoever was up in the room was not going to let her live her outburst down. So she dragged out her time in the bathroom as long as she could before walking out and joining the others.

WIth Rinaa explaining what the outburst was all about, Kay had to laugh with everyone else. "I gotta say, it certainly created an colourful sentence from her mouth" she smirked, wondering where Fia even got that saying from as it certainly wasn't from either her or John that she knew of. She eventually saw Fia appear into the main room and she had to hold back the laughter wanting to escape. "So...shit on a stick huh?" She queried. "It just came out! When in shock I am not responsible for what comes out my mouth" Fia defended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back