• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Into Mystery [adventure/sci-fi/mystery]

Nonialba

An archivist documenting all things
Into Mystery
66f2f1c45f110ffe95895fb00b1baaf9.jpg
25ccdd41af776e72def6a6041651d58f.jpg

Welcome, to your new reality. Once a simple office worker, going about your day to day life, you find yourself whisked away to a strange new land. With mystery and potential danger around every corner. It is your choice to navigate and survive, or choose wrong and face the consequences.

I'm drumming up interest for an adventure/sci-fi/mystery quest. If I get enough interest I'll post it as soon as I can. I already have the beginning written up. You can simply react to this post or reply if you are interested in taking part.

Last edited:
Just to give you an idea of what to expect. Here is the introduction text below.

dc088443f1868f92e551950be6d1802c.jpg

You go to bed exhausted. The ringing of phones from your office job still in your mind. The mindless chatter of co-workers and customers. The buzz of florescent lights that hang above, and the sound of the photocopier whirring.

Ash at reception said your outfit looked cute, you don’t know how you feel about that, excited? Indifferent?
But you fall asleep anyway, memories of today, of yesterday, of the weeks before flit like birds. Passing through your mind.

Suddenly, a chill travels through your body. Your heart pulses and your mind races. The memories change, of offices and florescent lights to the humid heat of the rainforest. Of telephones and photocopiers, to the sound of birds chirping, of monkeys in the trees calling.

Over and over your mind spins, senses overwhelmed by the smell of moist dirt, the sound of insects buzzing, the sweltering heat. Until you can’t take it anymore and force your eyes awake.

The first thing you notice, is the air around you is heavy and warm. You feel beads of sweat dripping down your neck, causing you to shiver in discomfort.
The bright light causes you to wince, as you glance above. The ruins of a structure tower above. With sandy brick covered with dense vines and foliage.

You take the time to stand, head dizzy and eyes refusing to focus on one thing. It is bright, colourful. With exotic plants you have never seen before, and strange blue and pink foliage scattered around.

Suddenly, it comes crashing into you, the thought…

You’re not home anymore.

This isn’t your bedroom, your house…hell this isn’t your town!

What do you do?

1. Lie back down and close your eyes. This is all just a dream. Nothing to worry about!
  2. Hyperventilate and panic! What the hell is going on? Where am I?
  3. Stay calm and focus. What else is around me?
4abfadaf3de1951713d6906bebb8cdc0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back