• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Into Darkness - OOC

I'm down for some interaction with the other characters.

Right, what I'll do is leave my post open ended for the time being to give those of you who wish to interact together before the adventure starts some time to do so. That part of the post is already completed anyway, so I will have it up later on today. We have a new member on board to play a Dwarf, Vudukudu Vudukudu who has informed me that his intro post should be up in a few hours, so I'll wait for that before putting mine up to better accommodate him into the story. Consider it an optional round of posting for those who feel they have too little to say. I'll continue to work on the next part which would have been the back half of this post, for it to be ready at anytime once everyone is set to get going.

Post is up, I may need to edit part of it as I wasn't sure whether Vudukudu Vudukudu intended for his character to be seen at the meeting or not, so maybe refrain from interacting with him until we clear that up. I'll be away for the rest of the day, so i figured I would get it up while I had the chance even if it needs fixing later. Otherwise, as mentioned above feel free to do as you like with this time in Whardon, Zander will be at The Seagull if anyone wants to mingle with him.

Post is up, I may need to edit part of it as I wasn't sure whether Vudukudu Vudukudu intended for his character to be seen at the meeting or not, so maybe refrain from interacting with him until we clear that up. I'll be away for the rest of the day, so i figured I would get it up while I had the chance even if it needs fixing later. Otherwise, as mentioned above feel free to do as you like with this time in Whardon, Zander will be at The Seagull if anyone wants to mingle with him.

Feel free to notice him. He's sneaking, but that doesn't entirely exclude the option of being seen.

Sorry about my terrible post(s), it'll get better I promisehopeso . Still finding my writing legs after quite a break from serious RP-ing. Dx

Vudukudu Vudukudu I like your post. Unlike mine, I hate mine. But its ok.

Sorry about my terrible post(s), it'll get better I promisehopeso . Still finding my writing legs after quite a break from serious RP-ing. Dx

Vudukudu Vudukudu I like your post. Unlike mine, I hate mine. But its ok.

Thanks!

And your stuff is fine. If you'd like to talk writing tips and figure out what in particular is bugging you about your posts, feel free to PM me and we can work on it.

Maybe in the foreseable future. For now, just having a round of dissonance with my character, which generally affects my standard of writing (at least my satisfaction of work). Thanks for the offer :>

Yes for those who haven't seen it yet, check out the character sheet thread to see our new elf which will be played by Collidias Rex Collidias Rex .

Also, good work on the posts everyone. If anyone still has anything they wish to add, I would suggest doing so over the next day or two as I expect my next post to be completed by Friday. We'll be able to integrate the new character into our party at that point.

Figured I'd get a quick post in now... Pretty rusty also guys so my bad. Also first time I'm in an RP with this many people, so there's quite a bit going on, but going to do my best to keep up!

Sorry I'm a little late on my time frame for my post. Mostly my own fault I admit, as I made the "mistake" of getting back into Diablo 2. Anyone who ever played that game knows how addicting it is haha. Should be done by tomorrow night, for real.

Sorry I'm a little late on my time frame for my post. Mostly my own fault I admit, as I made the "mistake" of getting back into Diablo 2. Anyone who ever played that game knows how addicting it is haha. Should be done by tomorrow night, for real.

It's okay ^_^! Gives me no excuse not to work on my own fantasy RP

EdiT: Also, may I do a rough small sample size poll? What are the internet browsers you guys use on your comps?

My post is more or less completed, still needs a bit of work but could be up within an hour or two. This is the post that moves the story ahead. I see sheesh sheesh and D dustyMTL don't seem to be finished their interaction, but hopefully this won't get in the way and you guys will be able to wrap it up in your next post. There will definitely be other short periods like this where the action slows to give a little more time for character development in the future, so at worst just pick up where you left off when given the opportunity.

It's okay ^_^! Gives me no excuse not to work on my own fantasy RP

EdiT: Also, may I do a rough small sample size poll? What are the internet browsers you guys use on your comps?

That would be a mix of Firefox and Chrome as well for me, depending on what I'm doing.

Ah.. thanks ^^. Trying to meddle with bbcode for an RP of mine and noticed that I'm getting different results for either browsers T.T

Figured I should code for Chrome instead of Firefox (which I normally use).

Post is up. Some of it might feel a little rushed, but I didn't want it to drag on too much and I'm tired haha. Can't wait to see all your characters in action!

I sprained my forearm. Pretty hard to type.

I'm waiting for Dusty to post before I do anything. Speaking of, I have to check if he did or not..

Ah, that sucks man. No worries.

I'm gonna shoot dusty a text to see where he's at as well, I don't believe he has posted yet no.

Honestly not sure how to cap off our side story for food now lol but whatever Ill have something up in the next day or so which will include a response to the continuing story. Sorry for the delay..

Oh shit. I am massive behind in this roleplay. My alerts have been on the fritz so I get them sporadically or not at all.

Honestly not sure how to cap off our side story for food now lol but whatever Ill have something up in the next day or so which will include a response to the continuing story. Sorry for the delay..

You can just play it off as we ate at a super fancy restaurant and ate actual dragon meat.

Then flash forward to the battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back