• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Interstellar Empires: Interstellar Communications Network

Arent you going to be invading and at war with everyone everywhere from day one
Unless your human then most likely no, but I'm located in the far northwest sector of the galaxy near the outer rim. Unless someone's empire is located also nearby there then I won't be bothering anyone other then NPC's who I will have fun creating stories and battles of my own imagination.

The north and center are packed also come on i know your empire has it in them to sent those xenos lpvers to the camps

e58.jpg

The Imperial Automation views the 'taco' as a distraction to our research goals. It has therefore been banned from all planets under our control. That is all.

This RP isn't intergalactic. I also understand the balancing issues, which is why I added a set of rules. I see that there are some powerful empires, and some not as powerful, which is why this RP doesn't focus on war yet. It has a focus more on political relations and exploration.

I'm still in favour of everyone starting at Doodle's level. You can have your UEG opness, but perhaps the rest of us should truly be fledgling empires.

Maybe in another NRP. I want to see how this one turns out first.

Eh of we were going to start small i would advice we are a bunchbof races colonizing a new galaxy therefoe all would have to be if a similar size and could not use age to get more

Taco Tuesday is the true path

The Imperial Automation views the 'taco' as a distraction to our research goals. It has therefore been banned from all planets under our control. That is all.
While Taco Tuesday is heretical in nature, no tacos at all is a crime against humanity that cannot be tolerated. We must put aside our differences to obliterate this scum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back