• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Intergalactic Dreams: Long-term Partner(s) Search! (Currently not looking - Sorry!)

On A Whim

Of Typers and Writers

You open your eyes.
Your vision is engulfed in darkness,
Dusted with the fading luminescence
Of the passing nebulas.
Twirling Galaxies.

Your thoughts swim.
Body idly floating on towards a celestial body.
Humming in radiance.

She is painted in a menewsha of light.
Colourful tones of spectral iridescence.

Her eyes mirror the void,
Speaking in dignified fragility,

"What is it that you seek, lone wayfarer?"

Hello! I'm Phantome, but you can call me Pan.
I'm looking for creative, long-term partners.
(A.K.A. Friends for this lonely loner who also like role-playing.)

So you might be asking yourself, "Why the heck would I want to RP with you?" And to that I'd say, "Lovin' is what I got!" (I commend you if you got that musical reference.)

If that's not your thing, here's other stuff I can offer:

• I can write you detailed responses. I do write 3 paragraphs and upwards. My style is third person, past-tense, in case you're wondering. Plus, I don't enforce a word count, but I do want to respond to something of substance.
  • I will plot with you. I like making character histories and world building. Let's make something unique and add multiple levels to the story. I'd Inception the heck outta anything you give me. Honestly, I love reading and adding to your original plots, so hit me with them!
  • I'm super, duper laid back about replies. Don't worry about responding everyday. I'm a student so chances are I won't get to respond everyday either.
  • I have no set character preferences. My default is a female muse, but I can play males, chickens, talking cars, undead, radioactive monsters, and everything in-between.
  • I like romance, but not the forced kind. If you want to make familial, platonic, or antagonistic relationships, let's do it!
  • I enjoy random OOC chatter. Excited about figure skating? Cool! Wanna rant about that character you hate on a tv drama? Dish it out! Aside from just role-play, I do want to make real friends here.

Here's what I'm looking for:

• Someone who likes collaboration. I like to bounce my ideas off people so if you're bouncy and reflective, let's tango!
  • Someone who's okay with waiting. Like most of you, I live a double life and make the best of both worlds! One online life filled with imagination and wonder. And the "real" one where I have to do mundane things like assignments, chores, and work. Yuck!
  • Someone who'll communicate openly and honestly. If you're tired of a plot/lost interest, it's totally okay to ditch it. We don't have to finish it. Just let me know. Ever feel like a Professional Ghostbuster because you've been ghosted so many times? Yeah, me too.

Hopefully, I haven't lost you yet. If I have, you let go of my hand. Darn it, my palms aren't that sweaty. All because of mom's spaghetti.

Anyways, here's a few of my favourite things...

Genres:

• Sci-Fi/Futuristic (Spaceships, Cybernetic intelligence, Futuristic cities, etc.)
  • Fantasy (High/Low - Pickle Lo!)
  • Mysteries & Crime (Pew! Pew!)
  • Paranormal (Ghosties and Ghoulies!)
  • Slice of Life (The angstier, the better!)
  • Romance (What is love? Baby, don't hurt me.)

Pairings:

• Space Pirate x Space Cadet
  • Detective x Ghost/Psychic
  • Human/Alien x Android
  • Child/Adult x Imaginary Friend
  • Warrior x Spirit Weapon/Guide
  • Sleeper Agent x Assassin
  • Creator x Creation (Ex. Illustrator x Drawn Character)
  • Rebel/Outcast x Sweet/Bookish
  • Actor/Actress x Script-writer
  • Witch/Wizard x Knight
  • Soldier x Medic
  • Werewolf x Mermaid/Merman
  • Defamed Superhero x Rising Villain
  • Boarding School Roommates?
Plots:
  • To be determined.
  • I have some ideas about a dystopian, body-horror-esque plot that I still have to hash out.
  • I've also been wanting to do some kind of futuristic crime division, think Pre-crime unit in Minority Report.
  • And for some reason, also a "She's The Man" type of plot. Where there's some cross-dressing and sports involved.
If you've made it this far, you get a cookie! Thank you for reading all the way through and putting up with my nonsensical babble. :P

Last edited:
are you still looking for partners? you've got some interesting ideas here. also, "the angstier, the better!" part really speaks to me, lmao. aaanyyway, your ideas that captured my interest the most and sparked some basic ideas where:
Human/Alien x Android
Warrior x Spirit Weapon/Guide
Rebel/Outcast x Sweet/Bookish
Witch/Wizard x Knight
Soldier x Medic
let me know if you wanna rp with me? i'm new to this site and apparently i need to wait before i can pm anyone on my own :/
(also, crossdressing and sports plot would be interesting too, heh)

are you still looking for partners? you've got some interesting ideas here. also, "the angstier, the better!" part really speaks to me, lmao. aaanyyway, your ideas that captured my interest the most and sparked some basic ideas where:
Human/Alien x Android
Warrior x Spirit Weapon/Guide
Rebel/Outcast x Sweet/Bookish
Witch/Wizard x Knight
Soldier x Medic
let me know if you wanna rp with me? i'm new to this site and apparently i need to wait before i can pm anyone on my own :/
(also, crossdressing and sports plot would be interesting too, heh)

You bet! LOL. Yeah, my inner dramatic demands the angst, but it's not necessary. I just like seeing characters grow and go past their struggles. c:
And you're interested in sports and cross-dressing? Dude, you win! I've been fired up about this for a while. I think it'd be a hilarious, crazy ride.
No worries. I'll PM you!

source.gif

I.
Love.
Space.
Let's just clear that up right now.
I'd be totally down to roleplay! I try to respond with at least a paragraph, but I can always do more.
I RESPOND WHEN I CAN. That's something I think I should say in advance. I apologize if I take a day or two at max.
I like doing almost any plot romance, but I also enjoy action, adventure, sci-fi, and the demon love child of all three!
My characters tend to be a bit... bitter. Is that an issue?

Hey there :)
Would you be interested in mixing slice of life with fantasy?

Always! I love fusing genres! What did you have in mind? c:

I.
Love.
Space.
Let's just clear that up right now.
I'd be totally down to roleplay! I try to respond with at least a paragraph, but I can always do more.
I RESPOND WHEN I CAN. That's something I think I should say in advance. I apologize if I take a day or two at max.
I like doing almost any plot romance, but I also enjoy action, adventure, sci-fi, and the demon love child of all three!
My characters tend to be a bit... bitter. Is that an issue?

I.
Love.
That.
You.
Love.
Space!
Honestly, don't worry about the post length. I don't require people to write a lot. Just no one-liners, you know? Also, take your time to respond. I'm in no rush. You can take a whole month of break if you wanted and we'll just pick it back up! Let's definitely make a demon spawn of the three genres! And I don't mind bitter characters. I make grumpy curmudgeons too. Just PM me your ideas!

• Defamed Superhero x Rising Villain - I would loveeeee that. PM me I have lots of ideas

Alrighty! You've got a secret note coming your way! Shh! Don't tell anyone. >w<

You open your eyes.
Your vision is engulfed in darkness,
Dusted with the fading luminescence
Of the passing nebulas.
Twirling Galaxies.

Your thoughts swim.

Body idly floating on towards a celestial body.

Humming in radiance.

She is painted in a menewsha of light.

Colourful tones of spectral iridescence.

Her eyes mirror the void,

Speaking in dignified fragility,

"What is it that you seek, lone wayfarer?"

Hello! I'm Phantome, but you can call me Pan.
I'm looking for creative, long-term partners.
(A.K.A. Friends for this lonely loner who also like role-playing.)

So you might be asking yourself, "Why the heck would I want to RP with you?" And to that I'd say, "Lovin' is what I got!" (I commend you if you got that musical reference.)

If that's not your thing, here's other stuff I can offer:

• I can write you detailed responses. I do write 3 paragraphs and upwards. My style is third person, past-tense, in case you're wondering. Plus, I don't enforce a word count, but I do want to respond to something of substance.
  • I will plot with you. I like making character histories and world building. Let's make something unique and add multiple levels to the story. I'd Inception the heck outta anything you give me. Honestly, I love reading and adding to your original plots, so hit me with them!
  • I'm super, duper laid back about replies. Don't worry about responding everyday. I'm a student so chances are I won't get to respond everyday either.
  • I have no set character preferences. My default is a female muse, but I can play males, chickens, talking cars, undead, radioactive monsters, and everything in-between.
  • I like romance, but not the forced kind. If you want to make familial, platonic, or antagonistic relationships, let's do it!
  • I enjoy random OOC chatter. Excited about figure skating? Cool! Wanna rant about that character you hate on a tv drama? Dish it out! Aside from just role-play, I do want to make real friends here.

Here's what I'm looking for:

• Someone who likes collaboration. I like to bounce my ideas off people so if you're bouncy and reflective, let's tango!
  • Someone who's okay with waiting. Like most of you, I live a double life and make the best of both worlds! One online life filled with imagination and wonder. And the "real" one where I have to do mundane things like assignments, chores, and work. Yuck!
  • Someone who'll communicate openly and honestly. If you're tired of a plot/lost interest, it's totally okay to ditch it. We don't have to finish it. Just let me know. Ever feel like a Professional Ghostbuster because you've been ghosted so many times? Yeah, me too.

Hopefully, I haven't lost you yet. If I have, you let go of my hand. Darn it, my palms aren't that sweaty. All because of mom's spaghetti.

Anyways, here's a few of my favourite things...

Genres:

• Sci-Fi/Futuristic (Spaceships, Cybernetic intelligence, Futuristic cities, etc.)
  • Fantasy (High/Low - Pickle Lo!)
  • Mysteries & Crime (Pew! Pew!)
  • Paranormal (Ghosties and Ghoulies!)
  • Slice of Life (The angstier, the better!)
  • Romance (What is love? Baby, don't hurt me.)

Pairings:

• Space Pirate x Space Cadet
  • Detective x Ghost/Psychic
  • Human/Alien x Android
  • Child/Adult x Imaginary Friend
  • Warrior x Spirit Weapon/Guide
  • Sleeper Agent x Assassin
  • Creator x Creation (Ex. Illustrator x Drawn Character)
  • Actor/Actress x Script-writer
  • Witch/Wizard x Knight
  • Soldier x Medic
  • Werewolf x Mermaid/Merman
  • Defamed Superhero x Rising Villain
  • Boarding School Roommates?
Plots:
  • To be determined.
  • I have some ideas about a dystopian, body-horror-esque plot that I still have to hash out.
  • I've also been wanting to do some kind of futuristic crime division, think Pre-crime unit in Minority Report.
  • And for some reason, also a "She's The Man" type of plot. Where there's some cross-dressing and sports involved.
If you've made it this far, you get a cookie! Thank you for reading all the way through and putting up with my nonsensical babble. :P
Hi there! I'd love to roleplay with you!
Soldier x Medic (Really would love to do this one! I have an idea :) )
Witch/Wizard x Knight (Could be exceeding fun!)
Rebel/Outcast x Sweet/Bookish (This could be fun but we do need to come up with an interesting plot twist)

I am preferably interested in these three we can do any of them. I play best with female character and tend to stay interested. you can pm me and we can discuss more if you would like.

• Human/Alien x Android
  • Witch/Wizard x Knight

Idea: I play as Scarlet, a 16-year-old girl who is convinced that she is a vampire.
She has been put into a medical facility due to her lack of eating ever since her incident of trying to cut open her arm to 'feed on'. You are the one assigned to her, to make sure that she will leave okay. It's very important to get her to eat proper food.

Hi there! I'd love to roleplay with you!

Soldier x Medic (Really would love to do this one! I have an idea :) )​

Witch/Wizard x Knight (Could be exceeding fun!)​

Rebel/Outcast x Sweet/Bookish (This could be fun but we do need to come up with an interesting plot twist)​

Oh! Let me know your idea for the Soldier x Medic! I don't think I have a pairing like that yet. c:

I am preferably interested in these three we can do any of them. I play best with female character and tend to stay interested. you can pm me and we can discuss more if you would like.

• Human/Alien x Android
  • Witch/Wizard x Knight

Sure! I'll send one shortly. Actually, the Witch/Wizard x Knight pairing is something I have in progress.

Idea: I play as Scarlet, a 16-year-old girl who is convinced that she is a vampire.
She has been put into a medical facility due to her lack of eating ever since her incident of trying to cut open her arm to 'feed on'. You are the one assigned to her, to make sure that she will leave okay. It's very important to get her to eat proper food.

Sounds like an interesting plot! I have a lot of supernatural plots going on already, but if you wanted to give it a futuristic twist, I'm in!

Also, I'll be closing this thread after this. Thank you so much for everyone's interest, but my plate is already over-full! I'll re-open when I have more slots open!

(Laughs) Aright, I gotta say, I’m really curious what a Werewolf x Mermaid pairing looks like. You got room for one more?

(Laughs) Aright, I gotta say, I’m really curious what a Werewolf x Mermaid pairing looks like. You got room for one more?

I actually have a plot for that pairing. I know it’s an odd one, but it involves some witch trials! XD

Also, I have a problem saying no to people even if I really ought to. Sure!

Oh geez! I just noticed you said you were closing it! Sorry!

I could hold off if you’d like.

Oh geez! I just noticed you said you were closing it! Sorry!

I could hold off if you’d like.

No worries. I have a weak spot for The Addams family and your avi reminds me of Cousin Itt. Lol.

You’d definitely be the last person though. I’ll PM you when I get the chance, if you don’t mind waiting for a bit. :)

^_^ Lol! Thank you.

I can wait, but just a heads up: it’s probably going to be tomorrow before I can reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back