• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Intergalactic cleanup crew

Hmm. Do you have space for an ex-fighter pilot who now spends his time piloting a retrieval sled? And no, you don't want to ask what those mounts below the waldo arms on the sled are. Just, don't ask.

Are you implying that your arms may be armed?

But yes we do have space for you and your ship. Characters of questionable background are especially welcome.

Am interested. Wanted mechanic though ;-;

I can go scraper 

Scrapper isn't a real job anyways. We're just hiring anyone who knows how to spacewalk and can operate a plasma torch.

Welcome aboard either way.

Then that is me. Is it cool to have a physical body or will I just have a holographic appearance?

That would depend on how you've joined I guess. I don't think the operation could afford a fancy android body for you.  But you could have been hired as a crew mate and you'd still have remote control over your old body.

Like a reverse EDI of sorts.

That would depend on how you've joined I guess. I don't think the operation could afford a fancy android body for you.  But you could have been hired as a crew mate and you'd still have remote control over your old body.

I think I'll just stick with a holographic appearance, heh

Cool.  Sounds like we have our own Andromeda aboard. 

I'd love to join as a novice scraper! Every ship needs a cadet.

That is so very true. welcome aboard.

I was thinking of opening the story with a little introduction arc anyways and you joining the crew would work perfectly for it.

OMg (From excitement), can we have Cs pls senpai?

I usually just google when I don't understand a reference but what the hell is a C?

Cool.  Sounds like we have our own Andromeda aboard. 

Speaking of references I don't get. ^_^

Whelp, one more series to put on my back log.

That is so very true. welcome aboard.

I was thinking of opening the story with a little introduction arc anyways and you joining the crew would work perfectly for it.

I usually just google when I don't understand a reference but what the hell is a C?

Speaking of references I don't get. ^_^

Whelp, one more series to put on my back log.

I think that you're being asked for a Character Sheet framework so we have something to design around while we wait for the site migration. And Andromeda is the series, the ship, and the AI who runs the ship. Short lived, but I liked it.

attachment.php
I'll get right to it.

<Name>

Appearance: A picture of your character or a description. I don't care about artstyle. Also add your vehicle if you have one.

Species: also state the source if you've taken it from an existing medium.  Add a short description if it's an original.

Position: your role in the crew.

Seniority: for how long have you been a member of this crew. We got the ship 8 years ago and the current captain took over 2 years ago.

Personality: your likes/dislikes and whatever else you feel is important.

Personal belongings: whatever you brought along for the trip.

And whatever else you deem important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back