What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interested in Combat RP? (Inexperienced people are welcomed)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Anime
  3. Magical
  4. Naruto Universe
  5. Realistic
  6. School
  7. Super Powers
  8. Supernatural

Koi-Sama

Ocean Devil
WELCOME!!!
As the title says; I'm looking for people who are into battles/spars. I am an expert in most tiers of RP combat (I hate high fantasy), so I don't mind doing, or at least trying styles you're comfortable with. My preferred form of combat is realistic & unrealistic melee since I enjoy hand-to-hand combat that involves brawling or martial arts. Please get to me ASAP because I am very excited to meet new people and learn new things.
Kengan Ashura Part 3: Netflix Confirmed & Release Date - Phantom Anime |  Animation art character design, Anime artwork, Anime fanart
PREFERRED STYLES & FANDOMS
  1. Kengan Ashura/Omega
  2. Dragon Ball Super
  3. Tokyo Manji
  4. Naruto/Boruto
  5. Bleach 🤮
  6. One Piece
  7. Anything realistic or original.

SN: The reason I stay away from high power rp is because I don't see it as a test of skill since there are too many options to choose from. Limitation ignites higher creativity imo.

Update: No one liners.

Last edited:

marek1330

Tagging marek1330 marek1330 here since he's always going around asking for this type of RP.
that is true but i like to do mostly anime style fight role plays well i can do normal fight role plays too but i like more role plays whit spells and anime style if you are up for that? and is it a group role play or a 1x1 role play? because i like to do 1x1 role plays more in group role plays im afreid that i well get lost and dont know if its my turn to write a scene

Koi-Sama

Ocean Devil
I'm willing to do any style you would like then. Do you have a preferred anime you would like to do? I chose a group so more people could have various types of matches. Though I'm still confused on how that would work since I am new here. Are we limited to a single thread?

Jannah

I suppose I'm back. Hello again.
that is true but i like to do mostly anime style fight role plays well i can do normal fight role plays too but i like more role plays whit spells and anime style if you are up for that? and is it a group role play or a 1x1 role play? because i like to do 1x1 role plays more in group role plays im afreid that i well get lost and dont know if its my turn to write a scene
Have you considered doing an interest check of your own? Here's a guide on how to create a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread