• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interested in Combat RP? (Inexperienced people are welcomed)

Koi-Sama

Ocean Devil
WELCOME!!!
As the title says; I'm looking for people who are into battles/spars. I am an expert in most tiers of RP combat (I hate high fantasy), so I don't mind doing, or at least trying styles you're comfortable with. My preferred form of combat is realistic & unrealistic melee since I enjoy hand-to-hand combat that involves brawling or martial arts. Please get to me ASAP because I am very excited to meet new people and learn new things.
Kengan Ashura Part 3: Netflix Confirmed & Release Date - Phantom Anime |  Animation art character design, Anime artwork, Anime fanart

PREFERRED STYLES & FANDOMS
  1. Kengan Ashura/Omega
  2. Dragon Ball Super
  3. Tokyo Manji
  4. Naruto/Boruto
  5. Bleach 🤮
  6. One Piece
  7. Anything realistic or original.

SN: The reason I stay away from high power rp is because I don't see it as a test of skill since there are too many options to choose from. Limitation ignites higher creativity imo.

Update: No one liners.

Last edited:
Tagging marek1330 marek1330 here since he's always going around asking for this type of RP.
that is true but i like to do mostly anime style fight role plays well i can do normal fight role plays too but i like more role plays whit spells and anime style if you are up for that? and is it a group role play or a 1x1 role play? because i like to do 1x1 role plays more in group role plays im afreid that i well get lost and dont know if its my turn to write a scene

I'm willing to do any style you would like then. Do you have a preferred anime you would like to do? I chose a group so more people could have various types of matches. Though I'm still confused on how that would work since I am new here. Are we limited to a single thread?

that is true but i like to do mostly anime style fight role plays well i can do normal fight role plays too but i like more role plays whit spells and anime style if you are up for that? and is it a group role play or a 1x1 role play? because i like to do 1x1 role plays more in group role plays im afreid that i well get lost and dont know if its my turn to write a scene
Have you considered doing an interest check of your own? Here's a guide on how to create a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back