• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Interest Gathering for a Long Term Star Wars Universe Reboot

I made an OOC (and a Discord) to get everyone together for the RP, since there's been a lot of people showing interest. The plot, as of now, is going to start directly after ROTS, and will follow characters that are pursued by the Empire, as well as Imperials / former members of the Republic who are intent on their capture or elimination.

I want the story to be less general than "people fleeing from the Empire, Empire chases them," so I'm going to be taking a bit more time to get that in order before character sheets are open and the RP begins. In the meantime, feel free to join the Discord or say hello in the OOC and start planning your characters or sharing ideas!

I have tried to do this myself but got nowhere but I saw this and wondering if this is still going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back