• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Interest checks! MILGRAM, Danganronpa and more!

Orichalcum Tiger

Local cryptid with a fleeting memory.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings!
You can call me Tiger because I'm an endangered species. On my profile you can find a few more details about me. I’m looking for a couple of very specific plots in mind which have been swimming in my head for a while. Sorry to say but I’m only looking for partners who are 18+ because of personal comfort.

In terms of post length I am very adaptable and will try to roughly match what you are posting. My own personal preference is 3 or 4 paragraphs but this isn’t a hard and fast rule as roleplay is dynamic and posts may be shorter for dialogue or action.

• (Spoilers for Danganronpa 0 ahead)
    Rewriting Danganronpa.
    Character:
    Yasuke Matsuda (Danganronpa 0)

Yasuke Matsuda, the Ultimate Neurologist and childhood friend of Junko Enoshima. The two were always inseparable until he went off to medical school, after the death of his mother it was the only person who listened to him and he could confide in. They were in love, which was bad news for him and good news for her. Her deep love for him was what motivated her to betray him, murder him and steal his research because it would give her the ultimate high, the ultimate despair.
    For you see, the man was at the cutting edge of neuroscience and would go on to create the four crucial breakthroughs that the woman would need to achieve her goal of destroying the planet and start the Danganronpas. The Killing Games.
    Those were:
    • Talent implantation
    • Memory erasure and creation.
    • The Neo World Program
    • Izuru Kamakura.

But what if there was another way? What if the neurotic, aggressive loner had made a friend during his time at Hope’s Peak, someone he could depend on and could pull him away from the influence of Junko Enoshima once and for all.
    Maybe, just maybe, things would be normal.
    --
    So, this would be a plot taking place before Danganronpa 0 focussing on daily life at Hope’s Peak. Either platonic or romantic is fine. A retelling of Yauske’s highschool story, one where he doesn’t leave a trail of death in his attempt to hide the true identity of Junko. One where he has a friend. I have no preference on characters but it would have to be someone who could tolerate him being a total asshole at first. The characters that make the most sense are Chihiro since they two worked together on the Neo World Program and Mikan who worked under him in the nurse's office as the Ultimate Nurse.

Last edited:
Greetings!
You can call me Seiso because I’m pure as heck. On my profile you can find a few more details about me. I’m looking for a couple of very specific plots in mind which have been swimming in my head for a while. Sorry to say but I’m only looking for partners who are 18+ because of personal comfort.

In terms of post length I am very adaptable and will try to roughly match what you are posting. My own personal preference is 3 or 4 paragraphs but this isn’t a hard and fast rule as roleplay is dynamic and posts may be shorter for dialogue or action.

• (Spoilers for Danganronpa 0 ahead)
    Rewriting Danganronpa.
    Character:
    Yasuke Matsuda (Danganronpa 0)

Yasuke Matsuda, the Ultimate Neurologist and childhood friend of Junko Enoshima. The two were always inseparable until he went off to medical school, after the death of his mother it was the only person who listened to him and he could confide in. They were in love, which was bad news for him and good news for her. Her deep love for him was what motivated her to betray him, murder him and steal his research because it would give her the ultimate high, the ultimate despair.
    For you see, the man was at the cutting edge of neuroscience and would go on to create the four crucial breakthroughs that the woman would need to achieve her goal of destroying the planet and start the Danganronpas. The Killing Games.
    Those were:
    • Talent implantation
    • Memory erasure and creation.
    • The Neo World Program
    • Izuru Kamakura.

But what if there was another way? What if the neurotic, aggressive loner had made a friend during his time at Hope’s Peak, someone he could depend on and could pull him away from the influence of Junko Enoshima once and for all.
    Maybe, just maybe, things would be normal.
    --
    So, this would be a plot taking place before Danganronpa 0 focussing on daily life at Hope’s Peak. Either platonic or romantic is fine. A retelling of Yauske’s highschool story, one where he doesn’t leave a trail of death in his attempt to hide the true identity of Junko. One where he has a friend. I have no preference on characters but it would have to be someone who could tolerate him being a total asshole at first. The characters that make the most sense are Chihiro since they two worked together on the Neo World Program and Mikan who worked under him in the nurse's office as the Ultimate Nurse.
Hello! I'm interested in the MILGRAM RP idea you had? Since I can't send private messages yet and don't know too much about how you want to go about this, I'm just gonna leave this reply here. ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back