• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sweet But Psycho

Peace Maker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Bunny, I am a 23 year old female from the US (EST). I have been roleplaying for about 9+ years. I am in and out of the game due to my time management and work and life, but I am looking for some patient and kind people to take me up on some rp challenges. I say it this way because I want to get back to my roots with writing. I am looking for a couple of people who might be willing to roleplay here (or on discord). I am a pretty busy person, I play D&D twice a week and have a full time job Monday through Fridays. However roleplay and writing have always been a place I can find myself and relax!

My Literacy Level: I can range anywhere from a casual script style (just a couple of lines)

EX:
Bianca: *She was silent for a moment then spoke* I have no right to those feelings and he made it clear before I left where we stood *she smiled at them looking a little more haggard* let’s just eat… okay? Let’s not talk about him right now. I’m just happy everyone is alive and well.

To a full blown set of Paragraphs based on my interest in the rp and my time availability also my mental state on any given day can be a bit down.

EX:
“Why choose me-” Her voice was cut off by a very hot an heavy kiss. One that made her heart jump and her knees weak. She gripped onto Randy so tight she didn’t even realize she had been lifted up onto the teacher’s desk till Randy pulled his lips away. An ashamed flushed washed over Melody as she looked away from the badass beu. He wasn’t wrong in all he’d said. She licked her lips and swallowed. His lips tasted sweet, like candy. He had to be wearing a chapstick…

“I trusted my friends to keep be safe at that party, that didn’t happen…now look at me. I’m being blackmailed into a relationship.” She turned to look at Randy. “You only prove your point further. I can’t trust anyone… not even you. You are blackmailing me. Whether out of lust or… some other motive… though I really am pressing on that lust thing. But you know… maybe this could have gone a little nicer.” She huffed and rolled her eyes.

“Maybe you should have started all this at the party. Maybe if you had looked after me then… instead of using those drunken photos and stuff against me… I would be a little less like a beaten puppy. If you wanted to take care of me. Should have started there.” She pushed off the desk sideways and headed for the door.

She was angry. Angry at her “friends”. Angry at her situation. Very angry at the boy blackmailing her. And yet still angrier at the situation. She was angry at herself too for agreeing, not going to a teacher or the police, but this wasn’t that bad. No point in adding to what was already Randy’s record. Maybe if Randy had gone about this nicer rather than twisting her arm she wouldn’t be so resentful. She stopped as she grabbed the door handle and looked at Randy with a sad sigh. “You know… I don’t know who hurt you so bad that you thought you had to use blackmail to have something “real” or “certain” or whatever… but they were wrong. You could have just asked… I might have just actually said yes without you strong arming me. See you after school” She sighed as she opened the door and headed across to the theater room as the warning bell for class rang.

EX 2:
“I am fine… just patch me up and let’s go eat. Hey! Don’t give him that! It will be too strong!” She pulled away mid bandage as a burly woman chased after her. She snatched the potion from the other nurse tending to the boy. “Have you not received the new recipe books? I thought the city would have better knowledge than this!” She huffed and moved to the potion table.

She picked up a few basic ingredients then some other, others that seems a bit strange, mint and tea leaves along with something green and powdery. She grabbed a few other things and began to mix them. She received dark looks from the young nurse but the older nurse watched intensely. “I thought those things… That is used for the sadness sickness… it is quite hard to get people to take it.”

“The mint is for taste… as is…” She looked around and picked up a lime and mixed the juice, “I know this is a strange flavor but it is good for nausea, the sadness that comes with injuries, among other things. By taking a base formula and adding just a few simple things we can easily counteract some of the more annoying side effects, the main side effect of these is hunger, relaxation, and sleep.” She smiled and walked over and slowly knelt by the boy. “This will taste strange but you will feel better.” She sat on the floor next to the cot the boy was on. “Madam Curry, could you make me a cup as well.” She smiled softly at the older woman who nodded. She watched the girl in the corner roll her eyes. “You have something to say Eclipsa?” she asked softly.

The black haired violet eyed girl glared at her and rolled her eyes, “It is not our fault the clan is useless at communicating with us.” She sneered at Amethyst who raised and eyebrow, “I mean for wing dragon’s you think you would be better at seeding messages and recipes. Whoever you have appointed to be the mail carrier obviously is not doing a very good job.”
She narrowed her eyes at Amethyst and crossed her arms. “Also… wasn’t that job appointment made by you a winter ago? Looks like you’re no good at you roll and choices either. You shouldn’t be even in line to lead this clan with such bad choices. I mean look at you, all beaten for a clanless shrimp who is just gonna die when winter hits.” She scoffed turning away. As she had talked she hadn’t seen the dark calm washing over Amethyst face.

She had pushed herself up silently and made her way to the girl as her back was turned, “I mean hell… you should have that in common, you’re just as weak you should have nev-” the girl was cut off as Amethyst pinned her against the wall by her throat. “You are dismissed for now. You may return when my mother says you can… if I do not sway her to denounce you in favor of this boy.” She threw her to the door. “Next time you wish to speak about how I am not worthy to be alive, then challenge me.” She growled and the girl hurried out the door.

Amethyst took a breath and backed away as the woman handed her the mix. “Thank you…” She smiled and started to drink up and rubbed her head as she looked at her mother who stared at her.

I mostly take to original parings and stories though I do like OC x OC for fandoms. For instance I am a Hufflepuff and I would love to do a Hufflepuff x Slytherin roleplay at any given time.

I am up for a long term or even a short term rp though I very much like long term because of the build up.

I am very much a hopeless romantic and while I am taken IRL I love doing romance rps. I am open to just about any genre but Sci-fi only because I am pretty bad when it comes to science creation and understanding those things. So I leave that for the pros. I am very much drawn to Fantasy, Medieval, Historical, or D&D-isk type rps (I have plenty of characters to choose from). I also like slice of life and modern rps too. I am also pretty obsessive with supernatural type characters though I can do human just fine. I always try to find myself to be as flexible as possible.

What am I looking for?
At this state I am currently looking for someone(s) to role play here or on discord in a semi lit setting. I would like to get back into writing non script style and back to being about writing at least three good paragraphs at a time. That will take build up and I want the person I rp with to be as patient as they can with me. I do tend to make some mistakes when typing. Please forgive me, we are all human. I am looking for anything tangled with Romance at the moment. Fandom or Original plots/pairings. I am also interested in playing female at this time though I do find moments where I can write male. And while I do like F/F I am very much looking for a M/F rp currently. Thank you!​

You still looking? I have been gone from this site for a while and would like to get into the swing of things again.

Gonna send you a PM. Slytherin here intrigued by the Hufflepuff x Slytherin plot.

Had a good rp with this plot going but my partner has since ghosted. Looking to get back into a Hufflepuff x Slytherin story!

Sending you a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back