• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SLGaming

Hello everyone reading this. I am looking for someone to RP with (No duh, get on with it). So below I am going to leave a few fandoms I am in but also some non fandom plots that I am in the mood for doing. Firstly I am 20 so if possible please be at least 18. I can write around 2 (Sometimes 3) paragraphs per response depending on how much I can play off my partner, please be able to match. Please able to respond at least a few times a day and help plan/forward the story, otherwise I feel your uninterested. OK here are the plots and fandoms. all these plots are MXM by the way. PM me if interested

Non-Fandom
New kid X Citizen (I will be asking you to play one of my characters)
A kid from Ireland moves to the sates and he meets a guy who lives right across the road from him. The person living there gets to know him, help him fit in and eventually fall in love.

Football captain X Nerd
My character is a football captain who everyone in the school is in love with and likes. Your character is a nerd who is practically alone and a little jealous of popular people. They are forced to work to get together on a project and get closer together

Superhero X Citizen
I have a superhero OC and want to use him. We can have him fall in love with someone in hisn personal life or we can throw romance out the window and do a action RP where we make a supervillian who needs to be stopped.

Fantasy RP
I like RPing as princes and knights so if you would like to do a medieval fantasy RP I wouilod be down to RP something around it

Fandom
Persona
Danganronpa
Fire Emblem
Sonic
Kingdom Hearts
South Park

Users who are viewing this thread

Back