• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hey!,
Who
I'm looking for players 18+ or a bit more mature. Why? The RPers 18+ tend to seek out what I tend to provide as a GM. A more realistic dark soul-esque style rather than the more free flowing creative stimuli most RPs from what I noticed offer.
What
You control a powerful family in the Empire of Kvass. With the backing of an unknown benefactor you begin the first of many elegant duels of wit, charisma and might to become the next ruling family either ruling from the shadows or the brightness of light. You begin the venture with your character. If you decide your Faction leader/ your MC is super old fear not! I will grant you perks, information and etc at the cost of player stats.
When
This will be a slooooowwwww RP. The ideal posting rate being once per week.
Where
We will be sticking exclusively on RPNation unless a player requires a specific platform to be utilized. I plan on this RP being a "hooded board" meaning players will submit their plans, actions and etc to me via PM and there will be a main thread where what happens is written down. This of course is subject to change as this will definitely slow down play time and can possibly feel like myself the GM has little to no checks or balance and just RNGs what he wants.

CS
Basic Information
Name:
Alias/Titles:
Age: Will Strengthen the background stats- Politics, Leadership, Intelligence but weaken forefront stats Strength, Agility and etc
Leadership Role: A two parter how do they lead and are they the faction leader or the one pulling the strings
Gender: Kvassian Culture only believes in 3 genders Male, Female and Demi. Anything outside these 3 are seen as demonic influence setting in with even some Demi-Gendered beings being thrown to the wolves
Accent: Do you have a Kvassian (Latin) Accent like 90% of the population or does your faction practice their own language that has caused a unique accent to appear on your character.
Style of Speaking: Do you always speak like your trying to sell a car or do you speak somberly always trying to find the right words
Volume of Voice: Are you normally a quiet rasping voice or the loud boisterous voice of a guard
Place of Residence: Do you live with your family and where?
Occupation: What is your day to day job outside of family business?
Relationship: Are you married or a strong significant other? If you desire you may make them a CS too
Ambitions: Why do you want to be the strong right hand of the Imperial Family? Do you want the throne yourself? Do ancient vows demand you follow the Empress?

Appearance:
Race: Human is about 86% of the pop with 12% Dwarven and the rest of the Fey
Distinguishing features:
Tattoos:
Build of body:
Hair Style:
Piercings:
Skin:
Eyes:
Height:
Weight:
Typical Clothes:

History
Birth Place:
Parents History:
Early Life: (0-6)
Middle Life: (7-18)
Current Life: (18-current)
Education: Did you study in great libraries or does your family demand more... Practical education?
Personality: Who are you at the heart when no one is looking
General Attitude: You step into a party where you know nobody or few people what is the general attitude you have as you are forced to interact with these guests?
General Intelligence: What is your general intellectual capacity? At a party are you speaking to nobles about the best way to hunt a boar? or are you talking about dry texts from the ancient times
General Sociability: At this party do you approach first or wait for people to come to you?
Alignment:
Disposition: If you were forced to go to 6 places every day where would you commonly be found? EG. Bar, Imperial court etc etc
Outlook: Despite all the bad I wanna be a hero! Despite all the good I wanna see the world burn
Religion/Philosophy:
Sexuality: DISCLAIMER Kvassian society is very... conservative. While your sexuality is quiet vanilla if its learned it is not I will allow people to blackmail you over it. Of course.... This doesn't have to be true rumors do get out of hand to tarnish peoples reputation
Dislikes:
Fears:
Mannerisms:
Misc. Quirks:

Combat
Magical:
Type of Magic:
Fighting style:
Choice of Weapon:
Choice of Armor:

Keep in mind having a superhero for a family leader is both useful and can work against you. A leader that inspires can always be ignored, and a leader that leads by fear can find themselves fearing his own followers etc etc. I just want to encourage the idea of a character created without fear of consequences because there will be consequences for your character even if you are a perfect hero.The world you step foot in is very much double sided. The Empress could say this but then behind closed doors do the very thing she openly denounced. I plan on this being as realistic as I can GM including people rioting over the fact you the faction leader despite saving them did it in a way they found immoral and etc.

Obviously there is a lot I left out eg. Faction Creation Sheet and the world your entering. I did this purposely before I turn this into too much too quick if you have any interest or questions please PM me even if you're on the fence I would love to talk and see if this RP is for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back