• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Interest Check - Split Decision! (Halo or Persona 4)

Refaulted

You're Done!
Dia duit, my friends!

So, I am Refaulted, but that isn't something very important right now. Now, to the main topic of what I am making this for. See, I enjoy both games, Halo (all of them) and Persona (4 more than 3). And I am interested in doing one of the two. Or both, if people would like to see both of them done. So, to those of you who read this, please, give me some input! Here are short summaries of what will be done in either role play:

Halo: Spartans Reborn

You are aboard the UNSC Jaguar, a large UNSC cruiser carrying important military war supplies to the recently destroyed planet of Reach. The plan is, against incredible odds, to take back the Covenant-controlled planet. You, along with your Spartan Team and a small army of Marines, plan to reinforce the planet and use it as an important war base for fighting the Forerunner and Covenant threat that is rising in the galaxy.

But not is all as it seems. Are you up for the task? Will you fight for the human race? Or will you fall in a hail of gunfire? Nothing is known when you touch the surface of Reach...

Persona: Clara Tenebris

You are a teen who either has been living in the small town of Inaba or arrived for personal reasons. It is a nice town in the country, filled with bright colors and fresh air. There always feels like there is something to do in the town, even if you repeat it throughout your time there. The citizens are nice, for the most part, and everyone knows each other. Truly, your only worry is getting good grades.

Unless you believe in the Midnight Channel, an eerie urban legend that says at midnight, your TV turns on and shows you your destined
soul mate. But does it really mean that? As strange occurrences begin to happen in Inaba, it's up to some high-schoolers to get to the bottom of a murder case similar to one that happened a couple years ago...

SO! That's that. Let me know some of your feedback and what you are interested in! And I'm always open for ideas. So don't be shy to send me a message or voice your idea through the thread chat. Feedback only makes better solutions.

I'd be interested in participating in the Halo RP.

Never played Persona though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'd be interested in the Persona RP, though I would have a few questions for how it would work. For example, would the 'investigation team' already be established or would everyone slowly join like how it happened in the game?

@cojemo I would like for it to slowly be created like in the game, but probably have my character have some suspicions about it before everyone else begins to notice. I'm not sure on the exact details of that, but to answer your question, then yes, slowly be created.

I'm happy with either, Persona is really interesting (though I've only recently got into the games and anime)

And Halo seems rather interesting if the plot is done well and people can actually realize there character's/Spartan's limitations and think somewhat tactically.

I would assume the Persona 4 takes place in alternate timeline(No Troy Baker Kanji Tatsumi, Yuri Lowenthal Yosuke Hanamura, etc involved or they are just random normal students?) or did the Mayonaka Channel just return? I am quite interested in roleplaying something related to the Persona series in general after all.

Would our character's arcana be fixed or are we all wild cards (like all the protagonists)? Would this follow the Persona Compendium of 4 as well or maybe a mix of 4 and 3 maybe?

@Pierrot Yes, the RP is on an alternate timeline. Also, I would like for Arcana's to be randomized through a dice roll, which I will do personally and then give out to other's, then allowing them to choose which Persona they would like from that Arcana. And for the Compendium, yes, I will be a mix of 3 and 4 Compendium.

However, I suppose you still need a wild-card badass to square off against *True Final Boss* or maybe not.

Thanks for clearing those issues up, Refaulted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back