• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Instant Family

She frowned, moving off the bed and helped him to sit up, watching him. “Don’t you ever. Ever. Keep this shit from me again.” She told him seriously. “I worry about you all the time. I can’t start worrying about your honesty as well.” She muttered, kissing his cheek, glancing over as his doctor came into the room to check him over and with his test results in hand.

“Ana, go to sleep, it’s late.” He told her. “That bed isn’t gonna work for my back.” He muttered,never opening his eyes and fell asleep soon after, waking up early in the morning with Ana in the bed with him.

Ana woke up multiple times from nightmares and whimpered when she noticed she had wet the bed. She cleaned up quickly and curled into bed with her dad for the rest of the night. Once morning came she cuddled close to her dad not wanting to get up.

Pedro gave a small nod and sighed heavily "I promise I won't." He whispered before he looked at the doctor biting his lip hard when he saw the test result papers

Carmen frowned sitting down with him and just took his hand in hers tightly. ‘It’s come back to your lungs and your brain, I know you were both hoping for an all clear soon but this time, where the mass has grown, there really is no way that we can get to it. The tumor in your brain is inoperable. We are going to treat this to help you stay healthier as long as possible but I’m afraid that this is officially terminal.” He explained to them.

Jeff sighed heavily just watching her some and got up to go take a shower, rubbing his face once he was under the water stream, just feeling the stress from the past few days swallowing him.

Pedro took in a shaky breath before he turned to look at Carmen letting a few tears fall once the doctor left the room "I'm so sorry Mí Amor." He whispered before he pulled her closer to him hugging her close

Ana woke up and got scared for a moment before she heard the shower. She waited for him to come out and looked at her dad rubbing her eyes some "Daddy? I had a nightmare last night....it made me have an accident." She explained sadly to him thinking she would be in trouble

She shook her head and just held onto him, "We're uh... We're gonna make this work... Just relax for me okay? It's gonna be okay," She mumbled, kissing his cheek. "I love you.... More than anything. I'm not going anywhere I promise."

Jeff just sighed a little and nodded "Get your clothes outta your suitcase, keep it tidy so we can go see Mommy. You want mcdonalds breakfast?" He asked her while he went to get dressed, just seeming deflated that morning

Pedro gave a small nod and held her close trying to do his best to calm down "How is Carlos? Is he okay?" He asked quietly wanting to get his mind away from his diagnosis.

Ana nodded some and get ready for the day "Daddy are you okay?" She asked softly noticing how he wasn't acting like his normal self

Jeff sighed a little and just looked at her getting frustrated. "Ana, go get dressed." He muttered "I'm not asking again." He went to get the bathroom tidied up once he was ready then took her out of there once they both had shoes on, walking downstairs and taking a taxi to the hospital to go see Max.

Carmen nodded some "He's pulled through, they said they think he's gonna be okay... It was a heroine overdose. I don't... Where he got that shit from I don't know but they were saying that the way he reacted to it was like he's had prolonged use before so they think maybe he was born addicted. They're running some tests but my mom is with him, she said she'd let us know when he was awake." She explained to him. "I just need to get both my boys home and resting." She told him quietly.

Max smiled softly as she saw them walk into the room turning down the volume to the TV "Hey there princess! Did you sleep good?" She asked softly but frowned when she told her about her accident and her nightmares.

Pedro gave a small nod and frowned more as she explained it to him "Oh my god .....I just...please let him be okay." He said quietly as he held her close to him "I love you so much beautiful, we'll get through this."

He frowned some, sitting down in the chair and rubbing at his face "Do you wanna tell mommy about the tantruns you had last night as well?" He muttered, raising an eyebrow at his daughter. She definitely knew how to turn on the crocodile tears when it suited her but she was growing up and they couldn't let that last forever.

Carmen frowned shaking her head a little "He's gonna be just fine alright? He's gonna be okay." She promised, "I love you too." She murmured to him, pressing her forehead to his and just held onto him, "Let's just get you both home first." She suggested, looking up when her mom came in and said that Carlos was up so she paused and looked back at Pedro, "I'm gonna go see him alright? Once they've got you sorted with your stuff come over okay?" She murmured, kissing his cheek, getting up and going to see their son.

Max frowned as she watched Ana and gave a heavy sigh as she explained those as well "Ana you can't keep doing that, look I know right now is scary but I'm okay alright? You gotta be good for your daddy when I'm not around." She explained

Carlos looked over at his mom and slurred out incoherant words but reached for her some "Mom..." he muttered doped up a bit and just not fully there at the moment.

Carmen frowned going to sit on the edge of the bed and took his hand, kissing his forehead "Shh, I'm here sweetheart, it's alright, you're gonna be okay." She promised, "You had me so scared." She murmured to him gently and stayed sitting with him while he slowly came around more and more until he was able to talk properly. "How're you feeling?" She asked him softly

Carlos squeezed her hand some and let a few tears fall "I'm so sorry....I...I just...I don't know." He whispered taking a deep breath looking at her with scared eyes

Jeff sighed heavily, watching his girls. "Let's get you home." He murmured to Max, "I got an SUV hired, nice comfortable ride." He promised, "How's baby doing this morning?" He asked her quietly, rubbing her bump gently.

Carmen frowned shaking her head "Shh, it's okay, I'm right here okay? I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.... They think that when you were really little, that your mother was likely a drug addict while she was having you because it looks like you've been taking drugs a long time." She explained slowly. They'd talked before about what he remembered and what he didn't but from what she had gathered was that as a smaller child most of those memories he'd blocked out at some point. "We're gonna get you whatever help you need alright? Your Dad and I love you very very much, and we just want you safe mijo." she murmured, rocking him gently like she used to

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly at him "Baby is good...they did an ultrasound, found out I'm father a long than what they first said. They said I'm nearly 4 months and we could find out the gender." She explained as she placed her hand over his

Carlos tightened his grip on her at the mention of his dad and nodded some "Mom...I...I gotta talk to you about Dad. Its important." He said quietly to her

He smiled some, kissing her head "You want to? Or you want a surprise?" He asked her quietly, just rubbing slow soothing circles with his palm. He''d missed out on all this stuff the first time around and he didn't want to miss a moment this time "Cause I'm happy either way." He murmured.

She frowned and smoothed his hair back, getting him some water "What is it sweetheart?" She asked him quietly, just still rocking him gently and soothingly having been scared to death that tey were going to lose him and now just stressed about her husband

Max smiled softly at him and gave a small nod "I want to know." She said softly before she pulled out the little ultrasound they had given her "Here, they gave me this." She murmured before she showed it to Ana "Look Ana, thats your little brother or sister."

Carlos frowned some more and took a deep breath wiping his eyes a bit "I answered the phone one day thinking it might have been dad but...it was a doctor. They were looking for him and said he wasnt doing too good...I...I don't want to see him sick again." He whispered before hiding his face in her side "I'm sorry I didm't tell you Mama."

She frowned and just rocked him gently not about to lie to him right now. “Carlos.... he’d be here right now but he’s in his own room at the moment, they said it’s back in his brain and his lungs and they’re gonna do everything they can alright but there’s no guarantee at the minute.” She explained quietly to him, kissing his head and trying to soothe him.

Jeff smiled as he looked over it, chuckling when Ana grumbled about not wanting to share attention. “Well you’re gonna have to get used to it princess... you gotta be a good big sister too.” He told her. “Shall we get you some lunc then get you outta here? Start heading home?” He asked her quietly

Carlos gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "Mama, I'm scared...what if he dies?" He asks quietly as he clutched her close

Max gave a small laugh and smiled more at her "She will be the best big sister, I know it." He said quietly before she kissed the top of her head

She frowned and made him look at her. “Then we will do what we can to keep going. But let’s cross that bridge when we get to it sweetheart.” She murmured rocking him gently until he calmed down some, looking over at the door, heading Pedro clearing his throat. “Hey, they let you go or did you break out?” She smiled a little, moving so he could sit with his son for a little bit.

Jeff smiled and just sat back, watching his girls happily. “What do you two want for lunch? I’ll go get it, Ana you can stay here.” He told her

-2 years-
Max sat at home with the kids sighing heavily as she held her sleeping toddler close. Her and Jeff had a son and had named him Matthew. Ana was doing good, she was a happy little girl but as of right now she was having some allergy issues. She looked at Jeff as he walked in with food and gave a small smile "Hey handsome, how are you?" She asked tiredly his schedule with Walking Dead had been taking a toll on their relationship.

Pedro layed in bed yawning as he flipped through the TV channels sighing some. He frowned as he hit TMZ and a story about him. He looked over at Carmen as she came in and sighed softly "Hey beautiful." He whispered starting to nod off. He had been taking a steep turn for the worst, however through all this shit they had found out recently they were going to be grandparents.

Carmen had been running around all morning with Carlos and Megan, helping them get doctors appointments set up and get them a list of things they needed to organise so she was still a little rushed off her feet by the time she was able to get back upstairs to check on him. “Hey, how you feeling?” She asked him quietly, helping him sit up a little more with pillows and got him a new bottle of water before finally sitting with him, cuddling into his side and pecking his cheek. “Jeff and max are all set to come out here tomorrow so I’ve sent Carlos to get the groceries for cooking out.” She murmured. They’d been doing well and things had been looking like they might get better even but then he’d got a cold and it had wiped all the energy he had. They managed to get him better from that but she was starting to see now how worn out he was all the time.

Jeff smiled some as Ana jumped up and ranover to him. “Hey kiddo... hey beautiful.” He smiled going over and kissed her cheek, watching Matt and smiling. “He just go down?” He asked her. ‘Yeah, he’s beenwhining all day.’ Jeff chuckled and shook his head. “Just like his big sister used to then. Here, let me take him up, you guys get plates and stuff.” He smiled passing Ana the bag then took Matthew into his arms and carried him up to bed. He’d been filming all month and he was finally home for a little break but he hadn’t exactly been looking forward to it. He knew that him and max weren’t doing too good and he was concerned that being in close quarters was only going to make them argue more. He headed downstairs and into the kitchen once the little boy was down then got himself a beer and went to sit next to Ana. “So, how’s everything been here?” He asked looking over at his wife.

Max gave a small smile as he took Matt up to his room and got to the kitchen putting plates out for everyone sighing softly as he came back into the room "Its been fine, Ana is doing well in school. Matt is a handful just running around full of energy." She explained quietly rubbing her eyes some. She was beyond exhausted right now without him there, he was so busy filming that it felt like he wasn't even there anymore.

Pedro gave a small sigh and smiled at her "Mmm I'm good, I can't wait to see them." He said softly kissing her hand gently as she sat with him "How is Megan doing? How is Carlos? Baby good?" He asked quietly wanting all the details

She smiled some, resting her head on his shoulder. “I am so proud of him.... frustrated they weren’t careful but they’re being responsible, he’s going for the interview for the mechanics apprentice tomorrow. Megan’s dad tried calling me again today. You’re gonna come with us to get a few bits tomorrow. Just to get you out the house for a while.” She reminded him. “First scan is in the morning then they’ll come back and pick us up okay?” She mumbled, kissing his cheek. “I don’t... I don’t want you hiding away in here all the time alright?” She coaxed. “I know it’s comfy but so is the lazy boy and we got cable downstairs as well and all you gotta do is sit in the kitchen with me while I make dinner and stuff like that but I need you around still papí.” She murmured to him.

Jeff nodded some and watched her. “Don’t forget we’re going to see the pascals tomorrow. Ana make sure you wash your hands lots okay?” He reminded her. “I think I might head to bedearly but Ana you’re gonna come help me make up feeds okay? Last check round the animals before it’s dark.” He told her.

Max frowned softly but gave a small nod sighing softly "Alright sounds like a plan, I'll clean up in here." She murmured before she began to eat. He had been home but had been in the room or out with the animals all day. They would always do it as a family when he was home but recently he just wanted to be alone or away from her.

Pedro gave a small nod as she explained everything to him "Alright....I might need the chair though, depending on my energy." He murmured to her before he cuddled up close. He had been so weak somedays that he could barely walk for more than 10 minutes. He frowned as she landed on TMZ again when flipping the channels and shook his head some "Turn that shit off...I don't want to hear it."

She nodded and kissed his temple "We can do that." She murmured, frowning some as she watched them playing footage of her taking him out of hospital in his wheelchair just shaking her head some, turning the TV off "How many times do we have to ask for privacy?" She muttered and held onto him tightly, letting him drift off for a nap and she left him to it, heading downstairs and smiled seeing Megan and Carlos walking back in from outside "He's agreed to come out tomorrow." She told Carlos. "He seems better than yesterday as well so fingers crossed." She mumbled.

He took Ana all over the farm getting odd jobs done until it was getting dark, heading back inside and straight over to Max once he found her sat in the lounge "I've got an appointment in a few days for my back again." He mumbled, just staring at the TV, not really watching it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back