• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Instant Family

She frowned getting him inside and sat down going to get him some water and a blanket. “You’re freezing mijo.” She frowned calling Pedro while she sat with him, holding him close tightly. “Pedge? He’s home. He’s home honey.” She told him quickly.

he nodded and pecked her cheek. “I’ve got Negan.” He told her, helping Ana dry off so they could go out and get lunch.

Pedro answered his phone when he saw Carmen's name and let out a sigh of relief when he listened to her "Oh thank god....is he okay?" He asked quietly

Max smirked some "Oh my lord, Negan? People are either going to hate the ground you walk on or love you." She said giving a small laugh. She had been a fan of the books for quite some time so she knew exactly who Negan was "But I know you are going to play him so well."

Carmen frowned and just held onto him not him still, feeling him shaking a little “Yeah. It’s okay, we’ll see you soon.” She told him and hung up, rocking Carlos a little. “Where have you been?” She asked him frowning some.

he smiled and watched her some, picking Ana up once she was dressed and carried her in one side. “That’s the plan.” He smiled and took Max’s hand. “So mommy where we going for lunch?”
He asked her glancing down at her bump happily

Carlos frowned some and gave a small shrug "Just around.." he whispered before he leaned into her some and clutched the blanket closer to himself "I'm sorry for running away..."

Max smiled happily at the two of them before she made her way down the hall "Mhmmm baby is saying they want barbeque." She said happily rubbing her small bump some

She frowned, feeling his forehead and just held him close "Shh, shh, I'm just glad you're home and safe." She murmured, kissing his head, "You had me worried sick." She mumbled, "Your Dad is coming home tomorrow." She told him gently. "I'm gonna go run you a bath alrught? Run some clothes through the tumble so they're nice and warm when you're done, just stay here a minute okay?" She told him, picking up Edgar and placing him next to Carlos for comfort before going up and running a bath. She was worried still about where he'd been and what had happened seeing how shaky he was.

He chuckled some and kissed her head "Baby has good ideas... What do you think Ana? You want a little brother or a little sister?" He asked her, pressing the button for the elevator and heading down with them, "I guess it's a good thing that Jon Bernthal isn't in the cast anymore." HE chuckled as he looked over at Max while they headed dwon to the lobby.

Carlos smiled softly as Edgar cuddled up to him instantly "Hi Edgar." He whispered before he slowly made his way to the bathroom panting softly before he got into the bath she had drawn up making sure she was out of the room before he undressed so she didn't see the track marks on his arms.

Max laughed lightly and pretended to fan herself "Oo do not get me started....what a man." She said before she laughed again and gave Jeff a quick kiss "Oh stop you know Im just teasing." Shw said when she saw him pouting. She smiled softly at Ana as she stared at Max's stomach poking at it gently 'There is a baby in there? If I get to pick I want a baby brother, mommy can you choose what the baby is?'

She frowned leaving him to it for now and went to go call Pedro again, frowning some when he said he was on his way to the airport. “He’s safe and home.... he’s not okay... there’s something up.” She told him frowning. “I just don’t know how to help or how to get him to talk to me.” She frowned some.

Jeff smiled and nodded. “There’s a little baby growing in there just like you did.... oh we don’t get to pick if it’s a boy or a girl but I think that whatever happens, having a little sibling is gonna be so cool for you.” He promised her kissing her head and set her down so she could walk for a while.

Pedro saw his phone light up and quickly answered "Hey babe I'm at the airport now. I'll be there early in the morning." He murmured frowning when he listened to her "We'll figure it out okay? I promise."

Max gave a nod and smiled happily at their daughter "I agree." She said taking her hand in hers as she walked between them "Mmm I smell barbeque and it smells amazing." She said happily

She frowned but agreed. “I’m just ... worried still.” She mumbled. “Get some sleep on your flight. We’ll come get you from the airport.” She promised

Jeff smiled some, lifting Ana up again when she was gettinggrumpy. “Someone’s tired today.” He chuckled, keeping her close to him while he held the door open for them to go into the restaurant.

Pedro gave a small sigh but agreed with her "We'll figure it out babe, I'll see you soon." He said quietly to her before he hung up the phone.

Max sat with him and gave a small nod "Little grumpy pants." She said laughing lightly as Ana hid her face in Jeff's shoulder

Carmen frowned saying goodbye before heading to go check on Carlos again, finding him curled up in bed, frowning some as she felt his forehead, feeling he was burning up, "ILet me get you some advil... Then we need to talk sweetheart." She told him, kissing his head and goign to get him the ibuprofen to get his fever down, guessing he'd just been out in the freezing cold the past two nights and had made himself a little ill.

Jeff smiled some, "Oh, you'll be fine once we get some food in you. You are your mother's daughter." He chuckled, swaying a little on his feet with her while they waited for someone to come and seat them, "So what do you think if Honey stays with you guys when I start filming down here? And I have Bandit with me?" He asked them both. The timing for everything easn't great as Max would be fairly pregnant by the time it started but he could get them both down to Georgia in time and they'd have the baby down there.

Carlos shivered some taking the medicine when she gave them to him and sighed heavily "I'm okay momma...I promise." He whispered out before he shivered again and clutched the blanket to him

Max gave a soft laugh and nodded some "She sure is." She murmured kissing his cheek. She sighed softly as she rubbed her bump gently. She was worried about him being gone for the last few months of the pregnancy. She was worried about not being able to give birth with him there and him not being there for the first few months.

Carmen shook her head, setting a water bottle down on his nightstand and frowned "No... I need to apologise to you mijo." She told him quietly, rubbing his shoulder gently to soothe him. "I was upset and I acted out and I should never have been so horrible to you.... But I never ever want you to think that I don't care about you... You are my son and I love you and I know you were only trying to make things better." She told him seriously "Get some sleep, we're gonna go pick your Dad up in the morning." She told him and left him to it, heading to bed herself

He got the three of them a table and set Ana down next to him in the booth, enjoying a meal out with his family until he heard a familiar voice and frowned some, looking over and seeing Felicity there on her own. "What the hell is going on?" He muttered through gritted teeth to Max, reaching over and taking her hand as the other woman approached the table

Carlos gave a small nod as he listened to her "I love you momma...I'm sorry for upsetting you." He said quietly before he started to fall asleep

Max sat with her family frowning when she heard Felicity's voice "Jeff this is out of hand.." she whispered before Felicity got to their table

Felicity smiled wide when she finally found Jeff and rushed over "Oh my goodness! Fancy seeing you guys here huh?! Jeff I heard you were shooting but didn't know you'd uh...you'd have the family along." She said biting her lip hard

He frowned some watching her and looked over at Ana, "Sweetheart why don't you go help your Mom find the bathroom?" He suggested to her, letting her out the booth and got Max to take her away for a minute so he could talk to this woman, waiting til they were out of earshot. "Do I have to start involving the cops? Get a restraining order?" He asked her seriously and frowned. Before he'd gone down to Georgia, she'd shown up on the set for the last movie he'd been wrapping up and he was starting to worry "You should be back in New York with your daughter." He told her seriously and frowned.

Carmen woke up early in the morning to get Carlos up, glad to see his fever had died down and he was looking a lot frehser, getting him down to the car and drove them to the airport to pick Pedro up, bouncing a little nervously while they stood at arrivals. As it was she didn't like being away from him anyway but after everything that had gone down the past month she was just ready for him to be home again.

Felicity watched them leave but didn't notice Max much. She gave Jeff a big smile "Huh? Jeff when are you going to tell her? When are we going to finally be together properly?" She asked softly cupping his cheek and staring at him "Please sweetheart lets get out of here, live our lives together like we're supposed to."

Pedro got out of the baggage claim area looking for his family all around. He smiled wide when he saw his wife and son standing on the oufskirts of the crowd. He ran over and hugged Carmen tight to him kissing her lovingly before he let her go and pulled Carlos into a tight hug

Carmen grabbed his suitcase cart, pushing it out to where the car was parked and giving the two of them some space

“I’m sorry dad.... I kinda... I panicked... and I left.” He mumbled, rubbing at his face a little and walked with him back to the car.

Jeff frowned and pulled back, standing up. “You’re out of your goddamn mind if you think that I’d leave my family for you when I barely even know you.” He snapped at her. “Or that I’d ever leave them for anyone.” He grabbed their stuff off the booth and started walking away. “Next time I see you is gonna be in fucking court.” He snapped, finding max and Ana, picking his little girl up and took Maxs hand, walking out of there. “She’s insane.” He snapped.

Pedro frowned some as he listened to his son and gave a heavy sigh "I know its hard Míjo....just don't do it again okay? You had both of us scared to death." He said quietly

Max frowned as Jeff pulled them out of the restaurant quickly "Jeff whats wrong? What did she say or do?" She asked worriedly seeing an anger flash in his eyes that she hadn't seen since the day he saw Ana for the first time

Carmen got the three of them home, getting the kettle on and watched Carlos out back with a soccer ball and Edgar, smiling a little when she felt Pedro's arms go around her, leaning into him, "It's good to have you home." She mumbled, "He's got practice this afternoon, I was thinking we could go get some lunch somewhere then come home and just.... just be at home, be a family for a while." She murmured, resting her head back against his shoulder.

Jeff frowned shaking his head, hailing a taxi and got them all in, asking the guy to take them to another side of the city before turning to Max, "She has this idea that we are supposed to be together. That I'm supposed to leave you three and go be with her." He scoffed "I know Jack left her but... This is insanity. I'm filing a restraining order when we get home." He told her seriously.

Pedro came into the kitchen after he changed into comfy clothes wrapping his arms around his wife from behind "I think that is a great idea." He murmured kissing her cheek gently before he watched his son "He'll be okay Mí Amor."

Max frowned more shaking her head some "Oh my god.." she whispered before she sighed heavily kissing his cheek gently "You think we should leave early?" She asked now worried about the safety of their children.

"Look our flight is tomorrow afternoon, I don't think it's time to panic." He muttered and gave her hand a squeeze. "Let's just get some lunch and go the aquarium like we planned. Ana had been begging them to go since she'd seen the pamphlet in the hotel lobby.

She nodded slowly and just swayed quietly with him. "How're you feeling? I got a call from Ernie the other day.... Said Matthew told him you'd had a seizure on set." She frowned some. They were so infrequent these days but while they were still waiting to see if he got an all clear she was worried about him all the time still.

Max gave a small nod and squeezed his hand softly "Alright babe." She said softly before she looked out of the window. Once they were at their destination she made her way out of the Taxi with Ana.

Pedro frowned some and gave a heavy sigh "Yeah....I'm okay. It was very brief." He said softly and kept her close to him. He was just as worried as she was about the all clear but right now he knew all they could do it wait

Carmen frowned some, turning in his arms and slipping hers around his neck, kissing under his chin just swaying with him still and enjoying the fact he was home. By rhe next evening things appeared to have settled down for the three of them for the most part and Carmen was working on some photo sets for work in the lounge, groaning when Pedro knocked the coffee table on his way past "If you knock this arrangement one more time Pedro I'm going to murder you in your sleep." She muttered, rolling her eyes at Carlos while he played video games but frowned when she noticed he had left the room already "He go up to bed already?" She asked her husband frowning some.

Jeff managed to enjoy the rest of the day with his girls, having spent the nect morning getting them all packed and ready, just having time for lunch before them all going to the airport, getting through to the gate and just sitting with Ana on his lap while his spare arm was wrapped around Max's shoulders "When's your next appointment?" he asked her quietly, still stressing about the Felicity situation and just glad that she hadn't shown up near them since the restaurant.

Pedro was makimg his way back into the living room after making himself a drink completely zoned out that he knocked the table again by accident. He gave a small smile to Carmen and sat down frowning some when he noticed Carlos was still gone "I thought he went to the bathroom...."

Max sat at the airport the next afternoon giving a soft sigh as she rubbed her bump gently. She had enjoyed her last day with Jeff but she was sad to see him go again, plus the whole Felicity mess wasnt makong anything better "In 2 weeks." She murmured frowning softly when she heard his name being called.

Carmen frowned some and shrugged, finishing off the last couple photos before starting to clear everything away. “The school called me by the way.” She told him and went to get a drink for herself before joining him on the couch and gently pulling him to lay back against her. She was starting to get worried about Pedro again after he’d had what seemed to be an absence seizure that morning. “Asked if you would be willing to offer an acting masterclass in their raffle draw for the fundraiser?” She asked him.

Jeff sighed a little and looked up, still rocking Ana who’d been grumpy all afternoon, just wanting to get home with his girls already. “Alright. When we get home I’m gonna start working on their room.” He mumbled yawning some, looking over aim the direction his name was coming from, tensing and seeing felicity again,passing Ana over to her mother and stood up, heading over to her so she wasn’t near the girls and glared at her. “You just don’t know when to quit. When will you get the message that I don’t want to know you and I think you’re psychotic! Leave me and my family alone!” He yelled at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back