• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Instant Family

Pedro gave a small nod and leaned against her some "Sure....should be fun and interesting." He said quietly sipping his drink before he kissed tje top of his head "I'm okay Mí Amor...I promise." He whispered to her

Felicity frowned as she saw Max's bump finally looking at him with heart broken eyes "How could you?! How could you do this to us?" She whimpered shaking her head some more "No...no if I can't have you...neither can they!" She said before she pulled out a knife and lunged at him.

Max heard things getting a bit heated and frowned some "Ana baby stay right here okay? DO NOT move." She said before she got up ans made her way over to Jeff. She went wide eyed though as she saw the knife and quickly pushed Jeff out of the way. The landing right in her chest near her heart.

She just nodded and rubbed his arms. “I know.... I just wo-“ she frowned and cut off when she heard a loud banging coming from upstairs and jumped up to go see if Carlos was alright, heading up and knocking on his door first before going in when there was no reply. “Pedro!” She screamed back down the stairs at finding her baby boy laying on the floor drenched in sweat and hardly breathing.

He glared at her, starting to walk away to get security when he heard the commotion behind him and turned around to see what had happened. From there, everything went blurry. He remembered someone grabbing felicity and restraining her and he remembered trying to keep max awake and looking up at him until he was pushed to the side. At some point Ana had come over to him crying and he was trying desperately to make sure none of the blood got on her with a security guard helping to wipe his hands up and get them both transported to the hospital, barely knowing in the chaos they’d already taken max off, sitting in the lobby and shaking, holding Ana close to him and trying to keep her calm.

Pedro frowned as he heard the thud as well getting up when he heard her yell. He went wide eyed and quickly called 911 to get there "Carlos?!" He said rushing over and gulping when he finally saw his son's bare arms littered with track marks

Nurse came to get him a few hours later and led them through to Max's room "She is a very lucky woman....the doctor will be in shortly." She explained

He just nodded and held a now sleeping Ana on his hip, shaking a little as he set her down in a chair and he moved to sit next to the bed, taking her hand in his frowning some. “What the hell were you thinking?” He asked her shaking a little. He wasn’t mad. Not really. Just terrified.

carmen frowned and got him set up on his side, trying to work out what he’d taken, eventually finding the syringe under his bed, keeping hold of it so they could help him better, “Carlos! Carlos look at me! Open your eyes mijo.” She begged quietly, tapping his face and just trying to get him to wake up.

The doctor walked in a little later and checked out her vitals before he turned to Jeff "Hello sir, your wife is a very lucky woman. The knife just missed her heart and vital arteries. There show to be no affects to the baby as of right now but we will keep a close eye on it. We want her to stay overnight just incase but she does not need to be flying until she is fully recovered." He explained to him before he checked her once more and went on her way.

Pedro helped her get him sat up and frowned more slapping at his face a bit before he took a deep breath. He lifted him up with all his strength and rushed him to the bathroom turning on the shower making sure it was cold and hitting Carlos directly "Damn it Carlos come on!" He yelled still slapping at his face

Carmen went down to get the door once the paramedics arrived, taking them up to him and just standing to the side shaking, "I don't know what was in it but we found this." She told them quickly, passing them the syringe then just stood watching them carefully, biting down hard on her lip as she watched him start seizing, grabbing onto Pedro's shirt in a panic until they were starting to move Carlos to the ambulance, being told they would have to follow in a car, going to grab her shoes and keys, not bothering to lock Edgar in the kitchen right now, heading down and trying to get the key in the ignition but her hands wouldn't stay still long enough.

Jeff thanked him quietly and took a deep breath, just sitting there and watching his wife, his knee bobbing up and down for what felt like hours until he felt her starting to move around a little and he took her other hand in his as well, moving to sit on the edge of the bed, "Hey, hey, you're okay." He murmured.

Pedro quickly got his shirt and shoes taking the keys from Carmen and getting in the car "He is gonna be okay Carmen. I promise." He said quietly before he followed the ambulance straight to the hospital

Max groaned softly as she opened her eyes to the bright light "Jeff? Jeff where are we?" She asked worriedly seeing him covered in blood "What happened? Are you okay?!"

Carmen frowned, shaking a little the whole time, just frowning when they were told they'd have to wait in the lobby, walking back over to Pedro and holding onto him tightly, burying her face into his chest. "I just want him to be okay." she sobbed into his shoulder.

He frowned, squeezing her hands again gentky, "Take it easy love... You got hurt... Doc said you're gonna be okay though, we got super lucky." He murmured. "Baby's gonna be okay too, it's gonna be alright." He murmured, kissing her knuckles. "Ana's asleep in the chair, she's okay... God you scared me so bad."

Pedro held her as they got there and sighed heavily giving a small nod "I know Mí Amor, I know." He whispered letting a few tears fall as he thought about his son.

Max frowned letting a few tears fall relaxing some when she felt his hand rub her bump gently "Are you okay?" She asked quietly as the events started coming back to her amd she started to cry more terrified for her family.

He frowned and watched her, "What the hell were you thinking?" He asked her gently, giving her hand a squeeze. "I could have lost you and baby." He mumbled, kissing her palm gently. "I can't do that... I need both of you, Ana needs her mom." He mumbled, just worried about her and never wanting to go through that ever again, just watching her carefully until he heard Ana making grumbly noises in the chair meaning she was waking up and he moved to pick her up. "Hey princess, mommy's awake." He told her quietly.

Carmen frowned just holding onto him tightly as she slowly managed to calm down, waiting in silence for a while as they both finally sat down, still holding onto him, too worn out from all the stress lately to keep pacing and standing but she frowned when she felt him tense up next to her "Pedge? You okay?" she asked him quietly, turning to face him right as he tipped forward and started seizing "Shit! Can I get some help over here?!" She called out, tryng to get him onto his side, murmuring softly to him.

Max cried softly as she watched him shaking her head some "I just...I didn't think, I had to protect you too." She whispered looking over at Ana as she started to wake up "Let me see her." She whispered reaching it for their daughter

A nurse rushed over to Carmen quickly and helped her get him settled before she paged for a doctor and stretcher to get him out of there and into a room.

He frowned, moving to sit next to her carefully with Ana on his lap so she could cuddle them both "I just want both my girls safe." He murmured, kissing their heads. "We uh, we can't fly for a while but they saide once you're out of here, we could take you home if we drove.... Little mini road trip might be good so we can get you home." He suggested softly.

Carmen frowned following them for this one and stayed close to the bed while they were checking him over initially, finally having to move away though when they said they were going to admit him and take him for some tests, just nodding slowly and trying not to end up in a full blown panic state. "I'm gonna go wait for Carlos papi." She told him, kissing his cheek and gave his hand a reassuring squeeze "I'll come back soon as I can though okay?" She murmured, just rubbing his arm before leaving to the lobby again and finally sat down to call her parents.

Max cuddled Ana the best she could and gave a small nod "Where is she? Is she gone?" She asked quietly as she just watched Ana stroking some hair from her face

Pedro grunted some as he came back and looked at her confused before he gave a small nod not saying a word though.

Her mother picked up the phone as she called and smiled some "Hey sweetheart how is everhthing?" She asked happily

She whimpered some shaking her head and explained everything to her "I need you down here mom, they still haven't let me go see Carlos yet and they're taking Pedge for tests and I just don't know where to even start." She whimpered quietly, thanking her when she agreed and just waited until they called Carlos's name, jumping up and going to see what was going on.

He frowned some, kissing her head "She's in custody." He promised her, "They're gonna make sure she can't come near us again and that she gets the help she needs to get better... They said it's probably some kind of psychotic break." He mumbled.

The nurse led Carmen to the room and gave a small sigh as she checked Carlos over once more "We will be keeping a close eye on him. The doctor will be in here soon." She murmured quietly

Max gave a small nod and sighed again "I love you Jeff." She whispered before started to doze off again while Ana woke up 'Daddy I'm hungry....when can we take mommy home?'

She thanked her quietly and sat down taking his hand in hers tightly, just watching him and frowning some, hoping beyond anything that he was gonna be okay. She knew he’d been smoking pot a couple times and both times she’d laid into him real bad about it but this was different and this was scary.

Jeff smiled and left Max a note to say they were getting food. “They want her to stay here tonight okay? You and me have to have a hotel then we’ree gonnado aroad trip home okay princess?”

The doctor came into the room and sat across from her giving a heavy sigh "M'am your son has suffered from a heroine overdose......I know he is adopted but do you know anything about his life before that?" He asked as he looked over his charts.

Ana frowned more and gave a small nod "Daddy? Why did Ms. Felicity hurt mommy? They were friends." She said quietly letting a few tears fall "Is Mommy going to be okay?"

She shook her head just watching him still. “The most they kept records of was that his mother passed away when he was four and his father was never around. He’d been in the orphanage for almost five years and that was all they kept. We never were able to get a medical history or anything.” She told him frowning some as she went to speak again but her mom walked in having been with Pedro for her, “what’s wrong?” She asked her frowning some and stood up not liking the expression on her face at all.

he nodded and carried her. “They were friends. But sometimes people do bad things and we just don’t know why.” He told her quietly, “mommy’s gonna be just fine and so is your baby brother or sister. I don’t want you worrying okay?” He told her kissing her head and taking her to get her food

Ana nodded some and cuddled into him some more "Can we get some food daddy? I'm hungry." She said softly

Her mother rushed in and sighed heavily looking at Carmen with saddened eyes "You need to see him as soon as you can." She said softly before she stepped out to let the doctor continue.

The doctor looked back over at Carmen when she finished and sighed heavily "M'am he shows to have prolonged drug use....and with his age...it seems like he has had these issues since birth. We would like to run a round of tests on him with your premission." He explained

Carmen frowned feeling backed into a corner right now just nodding at the doctor. “Absolutely. Whatever is gonna help to get the help he needs.” She told him quickly and thanked him before getting up and heading out to follow her mom to pedros room. “What’s going on?” She asked her nervously, wringing her hands a little.

“that’s where we’re going pumpkin. We’re gonna get your mom a snack then you and me are gonna go get dinner and go find a hotel to sleep at okay?” He coaxed carrying her to get some food out the canteen for max

Her mother gave a heavy sigh and shook her head "Its not looking good....they've got him sedated but after they took a few scans it showed a possible growth." She said softly before she got into the room.

Ana frowned shaking her head more "No daddy no...I don't want to leave mommy. We stay with her! What if Ms.Felicity gets her!" She said worriedly starting to panic.

Carmen swallowed back tears but nodded and went to sit with him for a while, moving to sit next to him once he was awake and said nothing, just holding onto him tightly for a bit. “Probable tumor in the brain again... they’re looking over your tests now to see if it’s spread this time or if it’s contained.” She mumbled, kissing his cheek and held him to her.

“Ana don’t start this. Mommy’s gonna be just fine.” He assured her until she started again and he snapped a little. “Ana enough!” He yelled at her. “Right now you need to behave and stop throwing tantrums.” He told her, putting her down and making her walk.

Pedro gave a heavy sigh as he held her once he woke up and gave a small nod "Yeah.....I um....I knew the possibility." He said quietly finally admitting it to her as he held her close to him "They had me looked at in the UK, I didnt want you to worry."

Ana walked next to him and gave a small nod whimpering softly. She was really terrified after what happened. She had seen Felicity hurt her mom and it just kept playing over and over again in her head.

She frowned, sitting up and watching him. “How bad is it? Don’t feed me bullshit José.... I can’t.... I need someone to just tell me the truth.” She snapped at him a little as she watched him.

he sighed heavily getting max some food and took it back to her room, leaving her a long note before leaving with Ana frowning as she was pouting the whole way to the hotel he’d found for them.

Pedro gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly "I knew it was a tumor....it was small though. I was going to schedule an appointment when I got back but....everything happened." He said starting to pant some

Ana frowned softly as they got in the room and ate quietly with him. She cuddled up close in her bed whimpering when he went to the couch bed "Daddy? Can you sleep next to me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back