• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Instant Family

Carlos looked over at his mom and gave a small nod smiling a bit "Thats good to hear, I can't wait for him to see Megan." He said happily before placing his hand on his girlfriend's small bump "Can she stay for dinner? Her parents went out for the night."

Max gave a small nod placing her book down to look at him "Alright just tell me what time and I'll get a sitter for the kids." She said softly to him

Carmen nodded "Of course she can, Megan... You're always welcome here, truly. I've spoken to your father cause he keeps calling me and if you need to get away from it, our doors are open... The only thing I ask is that you keep clean and if you're under the weather you stay away from Pedge." She told her seriously,

He frowned a little and glanced over at her "I didn't... I'm just telling you I've got them, you don't have to go." He muttered, rubbing at his face and got up carefully to go check on Matthew, finding him awake and playing with his toys while Honey lay watching him protectiveyl like she did with both the kids "You being a good big sister?" He cooed to the dog and went to sit with Matt, kissing his head and let him keep playing in Jeff's lap while he went through some e-mails on hs phone.

Carlos gave a big smile as she just nodded and thanked her "Mama can I make the dinner? I've been practicing." He said happily to her. Ever since he found out he would be a father he had really tried his best to step up and do everything he could for his girlfriend, just like he knew his dad would have done.

Max frowned and gave a small nod "Nevermind...I'll stay with the kids." She murmured before he went off and she continued to read her book

Matt played happily in his dad's lap giggling as Honey licked his hand here and there "Daddy look!" He said happily as he showed him a drawing that was basically scribbles "Look! Me, Mommy, Ana, Daddy!" He said happily as he pointed to the different colored scribbles however the one for Jeff was farther off from the rest of them

Ana went back downstairs after her shower and straight to sit with her mom "Can you help me brush my hair please?" She asked, not liking when it got all tangled cause she'd been out on the farm. "Mommy... How come you and Daddy are sad at the moment?" She asked her nervously.

Carmen nodded and let him take over from her while she went to sit on the couch and get some work done on her computer, keeping Edgar close. They'd likely be losing him too in the not so distant future and she wasn't quite ready

Max frowned softly when she heard Ana and gave a heavy sigh "Oh baby girl its very very complicated. Sometimes these things happenbut we love you sooo much okay? And mommy and daddy are going to be just fine."

Megan sat down across from Carmen and gave a smile "Thank you....for everything Mrs.Pascal, I don't know what I'd do without you and your husband helping me." She said truthfully

She smiled over at her some. “Look, I’m not thrilled at the prospect of you both having a at before you’ve become adults.... 18 is not an adult Carlos.” She called to him when she heard him start to argue that. “However, I’m very proud that you’re both being responsible and making the best of things for the sake of your child.” She told her. “Plus... Pedro might just have a chance of meeting a grandkid now.... not that I said anything to you.” She told her pointedly before finishing off her work, glancing at the stairs hearing him coming down. “Hey there sleepyhead, you want a drink?” She asked him.

Ana frowned some but nodded and held onto her mom tightly once she was done braiding her hair for her. “Mommy can I take my switch in the car tomorrow? I promise I won’t leave it at their house.” She told her quietly giving her best puppy dog eyes before looking at the stairs hearing her dad yelling in pain up there. “He said his back is hurting.” She told her.

Pedro smiled softly and came down slowly kissing her cheek as he sat down "Hey beautiful." He said softly giving a nod "Mmm a drink sounds good."

Max gave a small nod and smiled "Yeah you can just make sure to take the case." She murmured but frowned hearing Jeff's yell. She rushed up to him and sighed softly "You okay?" She asked softly as she helped him up off of Matt's bedroom floor

"Yeah... Damn dog knocked into a sore spot on me." He muttered, taking her hand and got up carefully, getting Matt to start settling down to get him into bed. "We should start getting some sleep as well... Long drive tomorrow." He mumbled, not really looking forward to it but it needed to be done.

Carmen nodded and pecked his cheek, getting up to go get him some juice, "Here, take this to your Dad, you o introduce him to Megan." She smiled at Carlos some, staying in the kitchen to finish making dinner for the four of them.

Carlos nodded and took the glass in, passing him the drink plus a blanket "Dad, this is uh... This is Megan. My girlfriend." He smiled some, sitting next to her and bringing her closer "I was meant to bring her home for christmas but... Obviously things got a bit more serious a bit quicker." He told him sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Max gave a small nod and tucked Matt in before she got Ana to bed as well. She got into the bedroom and sighed softly seeing Jeff laying there "You okay?" She asked softly as she got into bed with him feeling like he was a million miles away from her.

Pedro smiled wide at the young girl and reached his hand out to her "Its very nice to finally meet you. I have heard a lot; all good things of course." He said before looking at his son and giving another smile. He was happy that he had seen this much of his life and even if he wouldn't make it long, he knew he made him happy.

He nodded some and smiled at her, watching his mom come back into the room and just waited quietly until she asked Megan to follow her upstairs for a minute, waiting u til they were out of earshot before turning to his dad again. “Hey, you have got to talk to her pops..... she’s lost her mind and I don’t think anyone else is gonna get it through to her... mom keeps talking about when you get better and once you’re good again, I know we would all love that and I’m not ready to say goodbye but she won’t accept that you won’t be around for a long time now. You have to talk to her.” He explained frowning some. “I tried but she yelled at me.”

Jeff nodded some and looked over at her. “My back is killing me but I’m alright.” He mumbled, rolling over and gently pulling her back against him some. “Max.... I know... I know that we aren’t doing too good at the moment... but... I want you to know that I’m not going anywhere... not now not ever. I love you and I love our kids andeven if things aren’t working how we want them to right now, I would never give up on our family.” He told her quietly frowning some into her hair.

Pedro frowned as he listened to his son and gave a heavy sigh "I'm so sorry that this....that this is happening to you. I love you son, I'll talk with her okay? You worry about Megan okay? Dont worry about me." He said quietly

Max layed there staring at the wall not saying a word as he spoke to her "I know Jeff....I won't give up either." She said quietly before closing her eyes tight and trying to go to sleep

Carlos frowned but nodded and sighed a little going to finish dinner when the timer went and the girls came back downstairs again, Megan with a bundle of clothes in her arms from Carmen's almost entirely untouched maternity wardrobe.

Carmen ate with them all, clearing up after dinner and said goodbye while Carlos took Megan home for the night and she sighed a little, finally managing to go sit down with PEdro again, smiling seeing he had his glasses on in the lounge and she sat next to him, pulling him in close, "Hmmm, wat are you looking at?" She asked him, pecking his cheek and looking at the old photos over his shoulder.

He sighed quietly and lay there wide awake all night, getting up a couple times with Matt and the second time after getting him back to sleep he headed out into the hallway, jumping out of his skin when he saw Ana standing there "Oh jesus... Ana what are you doing up? You scared me." He muttered, guiding her back to her room gently

Pedro looked over his old photo shoots giving a heavy sigh glancing at Carmen from over his shoulder "Just some of my old shoots, and photos of us." He said quietly moving to where she could cuddle into his side

Ana rubbed her eyes some and grumbled a bit "I had a bad dream....I was coming to see you." She said quietly as he took her back to her room "Daddy? You're not going to leave us right? You....you and mommy aren't going to break up are you?" She asked quietly as she watched him letting a few tears fall

She smiled some, curling up close, kissing his cheek and pulled the blanket tightly around them, "I think the Loewe one is still one of my favorites." She murmured, "You should get Ernie to see if they'd be interested in another project for you when you're ready to get back to work." She murmured, "Or maybe we could find a brand to do a couple's campaign." She murmured, rsting her hand on his chest and rubbing in gentle circles.

He frowned a little and sighed quietly, laying in her bed with her to help soothe her, kissing her head "I'm not going anywhere pumpkin, that's a promise." He murmured, "I love you and mommy and Matthew so very very much." He murmured. "Sometimes when you've been with someone for a very long time, you go through rough patches where things are tricky, but I promise we're trying to work things out okay? And hey, if.... Big if... we ever did break up, we both still love you and your brother more than anything." He murmured to her, "Get some sleep sweetheart, we got a long drive tomorrow."

Ana frowned softly and gave a small nod cuddling him as he spoke "Okay Daddy....I love you." She said quietly before he left her there to sleep.

Pedro frowned softly as he listened to her and gave a heavy sigh. He closed the book and pulled away so he could turn to look at her "Carmen....mí amor.....I'm not going back to work again....I'm done with that now." He said quietly taking things slow with this "Baby I'm not in good shape, we both know it." He said taking her hands in his and giving a heavy sigh

Carmen frowned, swallowing hard and shook her head some while she watched him, "No you're... It's just a blip... We just gotta get you rested up." She mumumbled "You'll be back to good as new by the time their baby is born." She told him shaking her head and trying not to look at him. She wasn't ready to admit it at all. "You've got that offer from Jon to look into." She mumbled, chewing on her lip.

Jeff smiled a little "Love you too m=pumpkin." He told her and left her to it, going to sit downstairs in the recliner in case MAtt woke up again and ended up falling asleep down there.

Pedro frowned more and gave a heavy sigh "Carmen no.....baby I'm dying,I am doing EVERYTHING in my power to try and stay as long as I can. You have to realize this mí amor." He said quietly to her

Max curled up and slept as much as she could before they would need to get up

She frowned and just shook her head, finally looking up at him again, "I don't want you to." She managed to get out before bursting into tears and holding onto him tightly, crying into his shoulder until Carlos got back and he saw them in the lounge, leaving them alone and headed upstairs silently while Carmen was finally calming down and just holding onto him still, falling asleep leaning into him, leaving them stuck downstairs for the night.

-6 months-
Carmen woke up earlier than usual, getting out of bed and going through a quick morning wake up routine before heading back out to check on Pedro. He'd had a really good few months for him and then the past week or so he'd been getting worse by the hour it felt. She frowned as she sat next to him, gently feeling his forehead and carefully waking him up. "Hey sleepyhead... I'm uh... I'm gonna get you sat up okay?" She murmured, helping him get propped up by pillows and getting him some water. "Take your time." She murmured, going out to get Carlos up, doing her best to avoid waking up Megan as she'd now moved in with them, "Hey.... Carlos... Sweetheart... Sorry, I know it's early, can you go call his home nurse? I think ... I think it might be today." Ahd mumbled, letting him get up slowly before going to sit with Pedro again, "You warm enough?" She asked him quietly, kissing his cheek.

Jeff groaned a little as he was woken up by someone tapping his face, looking over slowly and seeing Matt staring at him with his big doe eyes that matched Jeff's own. "You okay there buddy?" He chuckled groggily, sitting up and letting Matt climb up onto the bed, looking over seeing Max was reading a book, "Morning... how long you been up?" he asked her, pulling her in close and kissed her cheek. They'd almost lost their marriage over the past six months but he had finally turned around and asked for better scheduling, throwing a bit of a strop over it until he got his way just so he could still have his family and so they'd been working on getting their life back on track the past month, "Mmm... I had a good dream last night... If our little gremlin was in his own room I'd love to show you." He chuckled.

Carlos grunted softly as his mom woke him up and sighed heavily. When he finally comprehended what she was saying he quickly got up and made his way into his dad's room. He saw how bad he looked and gave a heavy sigh sitting next to him "Hey dad.....how are you feeling?" He asked quietly watching as he just smiled and reached for his hand

Max looked at Jeff giving a small smile "Hey sleepy head, I've been up for the past hour with this little one." She said before she rolled her eyes at his comment laughinh quietly. The past 6 months had been more than rough but she was just happy to have him back. Though ever since they had gotten things patched up they had been going at it like jack rabbits and she was pretty sure she was pregnant again

Carmen swallowed a little pecking his cheek and left them to have a few minutes, going to call his home nurse who had been helping them out the past couple months as he got closer to the end, letting her know that he was showing signs it would be today and thanked her when she said she’d be there in just a little while, heading back to see him and sat down quietly, taking his hand gently. “You need any painkillers?” She asked him quietly

Jeff smiled some, watching Matt get down and run off to go get his toys to bring back to the bed, Jeff pulling himself closer to max. “Mmm... remind me why we don’t lock our door some days?” He chuckled quietly, rubbing at his face some.

Pedro slowly looked over at Carmen and gave a small nod before he reached for his nightstand wanting to give something to Carlos before it was too late. He grunted softly and smiled some seeing Carlos pull out the card and his favorite ring "For you....I love you son..." he said quietly

Max laughed lightly and smiled some "Because deep down we both love it when they do this." She murmured before she turned to give him a quick kiss "Jeff we need to talk though, I need an appointment made for the doctor."

Carmen frowned just watching them while she got his painkillers sorted, helping him take them and sat back down with him, gently helping him to move to lay between her legs and leaning back on her. “Sashas on her way alright? She’s gonna help us with this bit.” She murmured kissing his cheek. “I love you. So very very much.” She murmured, glancing over at Carlos as he got up and walked out of the room frowning some. “He’s gonna be a great dad... he’s had the best example set for him.” She murmured.

He chuckled a little and kissed her head but frowned after he heard her words and sat up quickly. “Why? Are you okay? What’s wrong?” He asked her worriedly, trying to rack his brain for anything he might have stupidly missed to indicate she was ill.

Pedro smiled softly and rested against her after he took his medicine giving a small nod "I love you too...." he whispered before he kissed her hand gently "They will be....great parents ." He whispered grunting softly

Max nodded smiling some at him "Yes yes I'm fine, its just....well I know its not the best timing, but we have been going at it a lot...and haven't been using protection." She said biting her lip a bit "I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant.."

Carmen smiled sadly at him, playing with his hands and just held him close, "There are so many things that I think I want to say to you right now... but you already know all of it." She murmured, gently taking her free hand and laying it on his chest, rubbing soothing circles for him, "Anything you want us to do for you?" She mumbled, looking up seeing Sasha was coming in the room and thanked her quietly, "Sorry to call so early." She told her.

Jeff smiled some, kissing her gently, "Mmm... Morning breath." He grimaced, pulling away "Do you want to be pregnant?" He asked her, squeezing her hand gently and watching her. "Because if you do then fantastic... Let's have another baby... And if you don't then I'm here, I'm not going anywhere and whatever you decide I will support. We have two beautiful kids and if you don't want more then I'm okay with that and if you're excited for a final addition... So am i." He assured her

Pedro layed there quietly with her and shook his head some "Just my family ....here with....me." he whispered looking at Sasha as she came in and waved some "Hi...thank you.." he whispered

Max gave a small smile and bit her lip gently "I would like to have another addition....but I didn't know if you would want another.." she murmured before she kissed him again not caring about the morning breath at the moment "This is the last one though,I'm getting fixed." She said giving a small laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back