• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (insert angsty and original title about a zombie girl)

ikiqaiii

account no longer in use.
Erika Fox, flesh-hungry, obsessive, and unstable. She was a mistake, a tremendous mistake. Some call her a zombie, others prefer vampire due to the fact she ages so slowly and inconsistently. Whatever she was, she wasn’t safe to be around, so she was locked in a cement bunker of an old victorian manor, only to be discovered by the new owner of the property during basement renovations.

Almost two-hundred years ago Erika was born into a poor Virginian family under the name of Margaret Taylor. Merely days after her birth she was claimed to be possessed at the hands of a demon and had a number of exorcisms performed. Nothing seemed to work so they resorted to burning the child only to find her in her cradle after clearly watching her die. The family had little to no options, so they decided to sell her to a family in North Carolina. After twenty-four years of destruction and murder the girl was locked in cast iron and stone dungeon in one of Illinois’ forests never to be found again.
Eventually a home was built over the land and Erika’s dungeon was renovated only for her to devour the new owners of the land, stealing the wife’s name, and leaving the house empty, with her, still trapped beneath it.

i'm so tempted to bash my head into my keyboard, but i'll keep my composure. i wrote about three paragraphs of my bio and rp preferences, but i forgot to save the draft... and well um, here we are! anywho i'm going to summarize what i had previously written.
my name's kai, i'm seventeen, and i've been rping for about three years now. i write around one to (rarely) five paragraphs per response, and expect a similar length back. i'd say i'm pretty good when it comes to grammar (yet, i'm still FAR from perfect), and i'd like it if you were as well.
despite the fact i'm only seventeen, i'm totally comfortable writing with people eighteen and older and including darker themes and topics into roleplay.

alrighty! that's about it. if you're interested in this plot idea, leave a reply or pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back