• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ink's Rp Partner Search (LF One More)

InspiredInk

Writing is Life
INK'S RP PARTNER SEARCH
Greetings fellow Roleplay Writers and Welcome to my RP Partner search. A bit about me: I've been roleplaying consistently for almost 20 years. Crazy right? Well that's cause its my primary hobby. I love it. I love creating characters, worlds and stories from scratch and experiencing them with fellow authors. I always aim for longevity in my roleplays and I can say with pride that most will last from several weeks to several months. That said, I'm a bit picky about those I pick up a story with so please read my Guidelines. If you think we'd make a good fit, send me a pm!
GUIDELINES
NO.1 Follow all the Rules and Regulations set down by RP NATION.
NO.2 Naturally developing romances only & always Fade-to-Black with Intimate scenes. FxM Only.
NO.3 Casual to Semi-Advanced expectations. Minimum of 2 paragraph responses requested with lengthy conversations being the exception. Quality over Quantity.
NO.4 Postings a minimum of 3x a Week with more preferred.
NO.5 OOC conversation, music and pics are welcome but not required! You're a person first!
NO.6 IC and OOC emotional separation is a MUST!
NO.7 NO horror or overly graphic / constantly dark themes. I don't mind exploring dark moments and scenarios with characters but I don't want a story revolving those themes.
NO.8 NOT ghost friendly. Please communicate with me if things aren't going well, if you're getting bored, or if something is going on in your life and you just need a break. I will completely understand. I promise to communicate with you as well.

PLOTS
CURRENTLY CRAVING: A sweet story with an emphasis on the developing relationship between a guy and girl with my character being the girl. There are so many settings this can be done in but I'm feeling a more Slice of Life style story for this one. Perhaps a Prince and Commoner in Medieval times or something with that feel.

ROMANCE: I'm a sucker for any story with a great developing romance in it which can be very hard to patiently write out in a realistic way, allowing for the passage of time and the ups and downs involved with falling in love. That said, I want there to be a great story in the midst of it as well.

SCI-FI & FANTASY: Give me anything with other races, alternate custom made worlds, magic, super-powers steam-punk style science, or anything that isn't just a boring old modern world. However, I don't do Vampires or Zombies.

FANDOMS: Alot of people like to use the characters from their favorite fandoms but I don't. I'm actually very much against it. If you want to use the setting of a fandom like LOTR or Harry Potter, I'm down for that, but Original Characters and Timeline only.

GOT AN IDEA: Please pitch it to me. I'm willing to listen to any plot / pairing pitch and give it consideration.

© pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back