• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Infinity train roleplay anyone??

Ren_Ren

<King of Stars>
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! Okay hear me out.

Infinity train, whether you've seen the show or not, holds massive potential for roleplay. It has a common long term goal, massive character development, and world building too since every cart is different. I'm surprised this isn't a more common topic on here.
Infinity Train (TV Series 2019–2021) - IMDb

>Some things I'm looking for<
>
I'll be playing as an original character, and I want you to play as your oc as well!
>I mostly want to focus on the character development with more freedom than the show presents, so I ask that you're 18+
> I don't ask for a lot in replies, you don't need to match me and vise versa, as long as we do our part and leave room for the other to reply all is well
> I will be playing as a male however you can play as whoever you wish. There can be romance but I'd prefer if there was little of it, and it won't be the main focus either
> I want you to have just as much control as me, meaning you take the lead of the story, make the carts whatever you want them to be, have your character tell their story.

That's pretty much it so far! It's been awhile since I last roleplayed so I may be forgetting tons of stuff, I'll update if needed but right now I'm only looking for one partner, message me if interested!​

I have not watched the show so much as watched a LOT of clips from it....but I agree it's a really good concept for rp from what I've seen

I love infinty train! I already have my own OC too. Their names Joe and their female. They start off with the number 507. Not sure if I should say much more. I know what car they arrived in already too.

ItXy32NbCgu9AO8NHMVkdOhwdsXhspEynfWN3L4HQOQyRvtp3tEMAPotbn_T7ofVnhVX97wqQavesqPBOV0WZF7lO-LfgzibMnKKrxLEsHdHOhqRwg7pmOcnqpfaH-h3V4OX-pgd
EnuyIQ-HCKSbXtWQt9PuALO1rT-sGz54fEOvC9M1Jd6YNgLGnp79zUHW8yvPKU1y6gOZllur-3PTw24TtwSpwUkI5VjaLD268iDYdcim-LLn1BhOVRUySzH0zKQh_8wyTqR3sbGT

I put in their reflection aswell. I am not 18+ but I can absolutely handle intense gore, intense language, death, adult material, adult activity, etc. All I can say is that I'm highschool age without giving my actual age out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back