• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Infinite Universe, a role play where anything goes and the community builds the universe around themselves.
We will be having two starting planets, but once the ball gets rolling openings for player-made planets will come! Here are the two starting planets:
Gratia-A planet classified mainly by its war between cultures. New Age, who mainly want to live with more technical advancements and modern culture, and Old Age, who live a more 20s-esque lifestyle based on more simple values and style. There is also a new group emerging called Magic’s, who believe magic is the only way to live. This war of cultures has been going on for centuries, can you end it?

Colonium-A mysterious planet that is in a constant state of perpetual darkness, no one knows what it’s like on the surface, that’s where you come in.​

Looking forward to it, and I think I already have a good idea of who I want to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back