• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Infernal Intervention [Reboot] - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Okay, so it's been a couple of weeks. I got an amazing post from Lemercer Lemercer so I'm glad to know that it means everything is about to get rolling! So I'm gonna reinstate the minimum of two posts of any length a week (or, if you're strapped for time cause I know a few people have other things going on, a single decent sized post a week) as long as everyone is okay with that and if there's anything that'll keep you from making that minimum a week just let me know in advance!

Ohhh do you need to step back fam? It's alright, I understand completely if that's the case, you play like six or so characters in another RP and co-run it that's a whole order for anyone xD

What's up fam?
Well the end of Mel's post had him looking to lemercer's character, waiting for him to give the order, so he could tear into some Lamias. Then in OOC we were discussing what was happening and I said Mel was just waiting on the go-ahead from lemercer's character, and lemercer responded and said they would post soon, but then that post had nothing in it authorizing Mel to move or even referring to him at all...
So yeah, at this point, I'm pretty much stuck, since I've just been waiting on that authorization this whole time ^^"

Ahh, understood. Well, in this case I might add in a bit of incentive for the team to move and start taking action. How I'll do it I'll leave up to the dice, but we'll get things started up this round.

Woo! Yeah, other than an affirmative, I don’t have anything for Aziza. And I don’t know how to intro Emily, unless maybe someone wants to get decked by her while she’s pretending to be a Greek statue.

That's my bad, I had some personal issues pop up and kinda dropped off everything. I'll get a post out later this evening, since this is the first time in a while that I'll actually have the time. I'm so sorry for holding everything up ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back