• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Infernal Intervention [Reboot] - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Btw, just for when you guys are walking to the initiation chamber, you now get to pass by the actual common area for the whole complex. It's not a rinky dorm rec room looking thing, it's more like one of those overpass Oasis things you see around Illinois mixed with an airport mixed with one of those huge malls mixed with a business park. There is at the very least a Starbucks there and a whole lotta tables and the walls are tempered glass and you may or may not see a colorful cast of beings sitting and talking as you go past it. Feel free to ogle and be mad at the Director for neglecting to mention it.

Yep! I was waiting for Lemercer's character sheet to get posted before making the announcement in the OOC thread, but Asher is something of a consultant/mentor transferred from another team to oversee and help the new team get up to speed as well as an extra teammate on some missions (and the secret bonus goal, to help Sandalphon get through to the Saint to change his worldview since they're both now under his wing). Because of that, he's classified as a transfer and an auxiliary 13th team member.

Generally I wouldn't do that, but Asher is the only OG character making a second go-around on the team so it would make sense to retcon him into a Billy or Tommy type mentor figure in this reboot.

Alright, Lemercer Lemercer , how do you think Asher would feel about the different members of Team Ezec since he's read copies of their files and everything?

8686587555_0227510aa4_b.jpg
Oh it's these kind of small shopping center / rest area things that straddle the highway in Illinois- they're filled with kiosks and seating areas and food stalls. I just mean the impression the commons area for the whole complex has kind of a business park, airport center type vibe to it with a lot of seats and open glass windows and bureau members bustling about on their lunch breaks and in-house food vendors, compared to the team room area you guys are in now which can be renovated and improved but was left kind of bare to emphasize talking to your teammates.

Alright, Lemercer Lemercer , how do you think Asher would feel about the different members of Team Ezec since he's read copies of their files and everything?
He’s very goal oriented and currently his goal is the guidance of the team. Only person he would have automatic issue with is saint Jacob.

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Changed up my post code to hopefully be more mobile friendly. I've still got a spoiler in my post just in case it gives you issues ^_^

As for Mel, Hinzerhaus holds a distinct dislike for the half-demon creature, mostly due to his faith. He really doesn't hold it against Mel. I guess it's how well he does during the trial that will formalize his opinion on the thing.

Aziza’s opinion on Mel is that he’s a good kid. And that she’ll need to protect him. Because he is cute and smol in her eyes.

I would like to apologize to everyone for being absent. I've gotten really busy at work and has left me little spare time, I do not want to hold up the RP so I will be stepping back for the foreseeable future, but if things change and there is a spot on the team I would like to join back if it is possible.

I don't like ghosting an RP or leaving a really cool/fun idea like this one. ^_^ I hope it works and keeps going so well, I may read through it though.

Alright! Now there should be a post where everyone can get caught up or reunite in the Initiation room proper. Sylvio Sylvio and CaptainSully CaptainSully hopefully if things have gone a little too fast, hopefully getting to the Initiation room and sitting down should be a good way to catch you guys up. Also Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna I completely understand. If for any reason there's an open spot I'll let you know and by all means stick around and read through it! Thank you for being up front about it now that you have the chance to, that alone means a lot.

Working on my post, should be done today for sure ^^

dw about the pacing ill catch up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back