• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Infernal Intervention [Reboot] - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I don't think I actually said anything about your list of character interactions, so I assumed you were talking about that
Ohhhh xD
Well if you're on board with them getting along and rooming together I'm all for it ^^

It's just occurred to me that we have 9 characters, so maybe everyone gets paired up except Aziza (since she sleeps on a separate plane)?

Can I have a teanscript of your post Ayama Ayama
Melchizedek looked around the space that was to be his new home, delighted. Of course, he had been in far fancier spaces before (in this new age, his father had taken quite a liking to human luxuries- to the point of utter decadence and, in his son's opinion, utter accompanying lack of taste), but he had always been alone in them, or accompanied by demons, humans, or other creatures in his father's employ.

Now, for the first time in his life, he would be living with people he was on a team with because he had chosen to be. Mel had wasted no time in unpacking his stuff, decorating his room as best he could with the few objects he held dear- a couple random posters and wall hangings, an antiquity or two, and a worn demon teddy bear (the only gift from his father he had ever really liked).

After this, he had explored the common area, trying the TV and the pinball machine, disappointed to realize they appeared to only be there for decoration. He looked at the wall hangings, inspected the plants, sat down in every chair and couch in the space to pick his favorite. Having decided on a small couch in the corner, he raided the fridge and then settled himself down comfortably.

As he chowed his way through candy bars, tangellos, and a soda or two while waiting for the others to join him, he wondered with eager anticipation what they would be like. Would they get along? Would they become best friends? Would he be able to bravely save their lives when the time came? He looked around expectantly, resembling a kid on Christmas morning, his excitement betrayed by his flapping wings and the twitching of his devil's tail.

Who'd like to buddy up with Divan? If any.

I wouldn't mind having Amelia share with Divan. She doesn't care about any sort of drug aspect, cigs or otherwise, so they'd be good there. And it would be a good start to the "I'm learning religion is okay for people who choose it" arc I have in mind for her. You game for it?

Also, ZacksQuest ZacksQuest is there cell reception at the base or no?

I wouldn't mind having Amelia share with Divan. She doesn't care about any sort of drug aspect, cigs or otherwise, so they'd be good there. And it would be a good start to the "I'm learning religion is okay for people who choose it" arc I have in mind for her. You game for it?

Also, ZacksQuest ZacksQuest is there cell reception at the base or no?
Sounds fine, should i approach her?

Yes! Yes there is cell reception and wi-fi both. I can't scientifically explain it but this is a world of magitech, I'll figure it out eventually

Sounds fine, should i approach her?

Yeah, that'll be good. I haven't really started my post yet in earnest. Hopefully I'll get something of one out tonight, and if not, I'll work on it while I'm work tomorrow.

Yes! Yes there is cell reception and wi-fi both. I can't scientifically explain it but this is a world of magitech, I'll figure it out eventually

You can always just say that there are some technomages out there that work as op cablemen to boost everyone's signal. It could be its own plot point some time XD

Do we have like bags with us? Or just our shirts or?

Oh yeah you guys get complementary groceries. A few hundred dollars' worth of food in the face of what... a near-billion dollar operations budget? Just ask the Director what you need and where the kitchen is. And yeah you guys have bags so if you want to unpack or decorate your living space then go right ahead

Ayama Ayama your formatting means that your post goes off the side of my phone screen and I'm unable to scroll across to read your text. Could you look to adjust your formatting so that it fits on a phone screen please?

Ayama Ayama your formatting means that your post goes off the side of my phone screen and I'm unable to scroll across to read your text. Could you look to adjust your formatting so that it fits on a phone screen please?
Melchizedek looked around the space that was to be his new home, delighted. Of course, he had been in far fancier spaces before (in this new age, his father had taken quite a liking to human luxuries- to the point of utter decadence and, in his son's opinion, utter accompanying lack of taste), but he had always been alone in them, or accompanied by demons, humans, or other creatures in his father's employ.

Now, for the first time in his life, he would be living with people he was on a team with because he had chosen to be. Mel had wasted no time in unpacking his stuff, decorating his room as best he could with the few objects he held dear- a couple random posters and wall hangings, an antiquity or two, and a worn demon teddy bear (the only gift from his father he had ever really liked).

After this, he had explored the common area, trying the TV and the pinball machine, disappointed to realize they appeared to only be there for decoration. He looked at the wall hangings, inspected the plants, sat down in every chair and couch in the space to pick his favorite. Having decided on a small couch in the corner, he raided the fridge and then settled himself down comfortably.

As he chowed his way through candy bars, tangellos, and a soda or two while waiting for the others to join him, he wondered with eager anticipation what they would be like. Would they get along? Would they become best friends? Would he be able to bravely save their lives when the time came? He looked around expectantly, resembling a kid on Christmas morning, his excitement betrayed by his flapping wings and the twitching of his devil's tail.

Did somebody already take a dorm? If so, which one.

Did somebody already take a dorm? If so, which one.
Mel & Rachel are rooming together, and Amelia & Divan are rooming together.
Which leaves Leo, Jacob, Johan and Crowfeather ._.

Last edited:
Thankfully I remember the post very well because Belial as a character actually changed very little xD just tiny additions to connect him to both Mel and Aziza at different points. He'll be part of my important character lore category

Users who are viewing this thread

Back