• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Infernal Intervention [Reboot] - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Anyways, what are y’alls thoughts on getting a discord? Trust me, this page is going to start getting very long very fast, so a discord would probably help
I don't use Discord, so if you guys move there I feel like I'm going to get excluded from all the OOC discussion/plotting.

I don't use Discord, so if you guys move there I feel like I'm going to get excluded from all the OOC discussion/plotting.

discord can be used via browser if thats the problem :D

As of yet, there hasn't been much of either on discord. It's mostly been just getting an accurate vote count for the first mission. I definitely don't want you feeling excluded, though. If no one else knows yet, I'll make sure they do. ^.^

Oh yeah I'm leaving that one up or any that have a bit of lore in it. Anyways, this thread is still going to be the main place for plot and planning and talking about characters and lore. Discord is more for fast memes and injokes and pictures of cats.

Also now that I'm freed from the shackles of the service industry for the day, I'm in a mood to get stuff done!

Oh yeah I'm leaving that one up or any that have a bit of lore in it. Anyways, this thread is still going to be the main place for plot and planning and talking about characters and lore. Discord is more for fast memes and injokes and pictures of cats.

Also now that I'm freed from the shackles of the service industry for the day, I'm in a mood to get stuff done!
Heck yeah!

Characters? I’m sorry, I don’t understand. Could you quote it?
Mkay guys, just looked over the character sheets again to get an idea of how things are likely to go between them and Mel.
Let me know if these sound good to you and I'll add 'em to his sheet ^^

GumGumChomp GumGumChomp I think Mel and Rachel would get along like a house on fire (and probably, together, would actually set more than one house actually on fire xD )
Nastarial Nastarial Mel and Amelia would probably get along fine, I think?
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Mel and Aziza would make for good conversation partners, I believe, as they can discuss all things demonic :3
adrian_ adrian_ I honestly have no clue what the relationship between Mel and Divan would be like ^^"
Sylvio Sylvio Same with Johan- don't really have a clue :/
Stikes Stikes I believe the two would get along relatively pleasantly~
St. Boethius St. Boethius CaptainSully CaptainSully I expect Jacob and Leo to at least mistrust (if not hate him outright), at the outset. It'll be interesting to see how those relationships develop >]

Since the IC will be opening tomorrow or Tues, and we've had some time to think more on our chars and potential arcs, I was wondering what y'all had in mind? As far as some interpersonal stuff. I'm still thinking about some real juicy char arc type stuff to hand the boss, but getting some ideas down and ready for later on is never a bad thing for the longer over-arching things.

For Amelia, some things for her arc are kinda obvious. Like religion itself isn't bad (maybe even learning this from the team) and that learning to have an oral filter would probably be best, since she'll prolly land them in hot water a couple times.

Tomorrow or Tuesday, you said? :)

Btw, the only part you need to read is the green part, which pretty much amounts to "get comfy and start talking to each other". The red just gives some long-winded lore and introductions to the board of directors, and sets up a prologue for the tutorial mission. Otherwise, consider the RP begun!

And we'll still be taking new team members if any are interested, but we'll be starting with the nine.

For Leo it would be significantly easier if it was with another human although I don't mind either way.

I don't think I actually said anything about your list of character interactions, so I assumed you were talking about that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back