• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom InFamous: Repercussions of War

Other
Here
Flux

"Oh, you just messed with the wrong pyromancer." Flux picked herself up and spit out a stream of water. The water around her suddenly began to evaporate as the air around her began to sizzle. Suddenly, 3 foot long wings erupted from her back. They flapped furiously, sending waves of heat towards Three, enough to make her sweat. "Is it getting hot in here, or what? How about you use that little water trick on me one more, sweetie?"

Three rolled her eyes. "Sure." She then took her sweat and formed a sort of slash through the air. However, what Flux didn't know is that she could change the temperature of water. Keeping it perpetually cool, it never evaporated and cut Flux.

Flux

Felt her cheek lightly and brought her hand to her eyes. Seeing the blood, Flux's wings turned from orange to a bright red nearly instantly. "I'm gonna burn you to shadow crisp." Her wings began to flap faster, small things in the room picking up. Any papers would begin to fly around and the room suddenly become hatter. Flux looked to Three and a slight change would be noticeably in her. Her eyes had become the same color as her wings and her features almost seemed bestial. Jacob was in the back, his trench coat laying across his lap. "You guy's mind not destroying the warehouse? We still need some place to sleep, remember?" Flux looked to Jacob and growled before her features returned to normal and her wings retracted. "I'm leaving before I kill someone. Specifically a certain water using conduit who just so happens to be getting on my nerves." Flux said before leaving the room. Nicholas tapped a finger against his lips and chuckled. "I like her."

Three gives a curt and sarcastic salute to Flux before walking away. Nil grins and steps in front of her. "Water tribe..." He says, backing away.

Sonic approaches Nicholas. "I've gathered that the girl is a pyrokinetic, but what are you and the drunk guy? If you're conduits at all."

Mark pursed his lips as well. "I like her too. Very fiery. My kind of gal." He sat down again and readjusted his hat to make it comfortable. "Well. Wake me up when you need me." He said out loud before tipping his hat down to cover his eyes. He didn't really fall asleep but he pretended.

Nicholas

Nicholas chuckled and looked to Mark. "I don't think your her type, pal." He looked down at Sonic and furrowed his brow. "You seem a little young to be with a group of conduit fighters.... And in terms of my 'power', I think that's my business, and my business alone. The other guy? I think he's normal."

Sonic shrugs. "Fair enough." He then grins. "As for the other one, I can take care of myself."

"Speaking of..." Felix enters back in, nodding to Sonic. "I've set up a basically soundproofed room where we can test your abilities. Come with me, we're going to spar." They both enter together and close the door.

Felix and Sonic step into the soundproofed room as they look at each other.

"You fully charged?"

"Yeah, I've been listening to music for awhile. I'm good."

"Begin."

Sonic nods and begins to let out the first notes of a song as Felix prepares for a battle.

*3 minutes later*

The door to the training room bursts open as Felix stumbles his way out of the room, facing the FFA.
"What... the hell... is that kid?" Felix then passes out on the ground. Sonic walks over his unconscious body and smiles sheepishly.

"Too much?" Three and Nil stare, mouths handing open.

"Dude, did you just take down Felix? With ease? Dear fucking God man, what are you?!"

AvidElmV2 said:
Chase/Selim

Chase chuckled lightly and backed away. "Yes, I would, without a doubt, enjoy watching that. But yes. I hope you can forgive me for leaving so quickly.The reason I departed was a good one, I promise you. I took the first step to building my army. As we speak, my companions are approaching us. They should be upon us soon, so all we have to do is wait." Chase finally realized how tired the two looked. How long ago had it been sent he slept? Had he even slept since his birth? At the moment, he didn't have time to think about his self. These poor tired souls needed to rest, and rest they shall, or Chase wasn't a cold blooded killer with a mission.

"You seem.... Tired, friend. I suggest you both lie down in the limousine while Dante and Jason make their way here."
Zabuza

The Demon looked over at Chase, not distrustful of his kind offer but rather weary due to past alliances with such detestable people such as Shadow that had betrayed Zabuza before, and attempted to read the other conduit to see if he was truly concerned for the Demon's lack of rest or if he had alternate motives.

"Friend," Zabuza let the odd word roll off his tongue. "I think we've got great things ahead of us. In the past I was hindered by working with people I couldn't stand. You, however, Chase seem to be a more than dependable ally. It also helps that we both seem to think alike, as I've started forming an army as well."

Zabuza couldn't help containing a yawn as he considered taking up Chase's offer to rest. It was certainly seeming more appealing even if they'd be entrusting the other conduit not to take advantage of them while they slept.

"I think I'll take you up on that offer... wait. Did you say Dante?"

It had been so long since Zabuza had thought of that lovable douche bag. The Demon had thought that the sire had been killed before in the past battle, a necessary causality, but if he had managed to survive then all the better.

"I look forward to seeing him again. Until then I'll dismember anything or anyone that attempts to wake me."

Zabuza finally walked back over towards the limousine and sat down, placing the Executioner's Blade into his lap as he fell asleep.

Dawn of the Second Day
(Not literally dawn, but you know what I mean)

Flow wakes up before anyone else in the Sires, and a quick mental link check shows her that Nico is indeed asleep. In a quick and panicked frenzy, she grabs a strange thing out of her bag and holds it up to herself. A button press later and the item disintegrates, not even leaving a trace of its existence. With a relieved sigh, Flow lays down on her bed. She had no idea why she felt relieved, but it helped. Now it was time to await orders. Flow clenches her fists. I'm gonna be like a fucking genie. He'll have to be very specific when commanding me. I'm gonna find every way to screw him over that I can.

Felix groans as he sits back up. Next to him lay the sleeping forms of all the other FFA members. At some point they had all elected to go back to sleep. All, of course, excepting the shadows, who stand guard over the warehouse.

"Rise and shine cupcake," Nil says with a grin. Felix sits up and goes back over what had happened. Unlike the others, he hadn't voluntarily elected to go to sleep. Sonic had knocked him out. Visions of their battle come back to him in a flash not unlike the many Sonic had shot him with. Soon I'm gonna have to talk to everyone about his power. We can't let it fall into the wrong hands.

Psych walks in front of his subordinates as they relay the information to him. As they come to a finish, he nods in comprehension.

"That damn FFA's gonna be a nuisance to get rid of. Luckily their numbers have dropped. Unfortunately, so have ours. After Three's mutiny, we've lost our best soldier." He grits his teeth in anger as he remembers her leave. "Also our best trainer." He then looks down at the picture they had taken secretly. "This Sonic guy sounds... interesting. Supposedly he's powerful? I want that kid on our team." Psych looks out over his vast army with a grin.

"It's time I make a comeback."

Shenji

Shenji yawned and rubbed his eyes. Where was he? He patted the ground and remembered where he was. He had slept on the warehouses roof after watching everyone fall asleep. Everyone except two people who stayed up all night, watching the others. During the night, not much went on, but he did see the one in the trench coat get up and leave through a window. He didn't know if the others noticed or not because he was too fixated on someone who was taking pictures of the little boy who had kicked the leaving SHIT out of the leader. "Mental note to myself..... Cut out that kids vocal chords. Wait, did I just say that out loud?" Shenji silently ran over to the the window and peeked inside, hoping that no one noticed him.

Chase/Selim/Dante/Jason

Chase tapped his foot impatiently on the pavement, growling lightly. The sun had started to come up and Jason STILL wasn't here. Zabuza and Selim were still fast asleep, but the only reason Chase wasn't asleep was because..... Well, to be honest, he wasn't all that tired. Chase turned around when he heard someone talking. He saw Jason, who was eating an ice cream cone and blabbering about something that was obviously annoying Dante, and walked up to him. "So, like I was saying- Oh, hey Ch- ACK!" Chase grabbed Jason by his neck and rose him into the air, squeezing tighter and tighter. "If you ever leave me waiting again, I swear, you will suffer a fate much worse than death!" Jason kicked his feet at Chase, trying to make him let go, as he sucked in every breathe he could. Chase threw him to the ground and walked back over to the limo, peeking inside. "Zabuza? Pet? Our comrades are here...." Chase leaned in to touch Zabuza's shoulder before remembering his warning. "Jason, you can have the honors of waking up our new ally." Jason, who had quickly recovered, jumped up and down with joy. "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!" Jason ran over to the limo and shook Zabuza's arm without hesitation. "Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!" Chase walked to Dante's side and watched the situation unfold. "Hey, what's up with this guy? First, he's all 'bad boy biker dude', then he goes commando and starts talking about Vietnam, now he's acting like he's a 5 year old boy who just got a new dog and won't such up about it..." Chase simply shrugged at Dante's question. "I don't know. I could also care less, as long as he can help us kill Felix and Psych. Especially Psych..... Now that I think about it, first one to kill Psych becomes my right hand man. First one to kill Felix becomes my left hand man. My most honored soldiers..... I know you'll make me proud, Dante." Dante crossed his arms and shook his head. "You better believe it...."

Three perked up, hearing footsteps and vague words outside. Reminiscing on the words, she soon pieces together what was said and frowns. She slowly walks over to the window, trying to seem inconspicuous.

"Man, it's rather dark in here," she says to Nil, taking careful steps towards the window. "You know, given that we're shadows, it's ironic that I love light so much."

"But y-" With a sudden glare from Three, Nil shuts up, getting the idea that she had a plan. "I know. I always tell you that the dark is so much better."

"I know, I'm hopeless, aren't I?" She approaches the window and in one swift motion slides it open and throws water where Shenji is, freezing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zabuza

"Do I look like I make empty threats to you Chase?"

The Demon all but growled as he walked out of the limo now fully awake alongside Jason who had the Executioner's Blade pressed right up against his throat. The poor conduit had just began shaking Zabuza's shoulder and was about halfway through saying 'wakey, eggs an-' when the Demon had all but come alive and nearly decapitated one of Chase's comrades right then and there until he remembered his new-found ally might have use of him.

"I've waited as you asked Chase. What now?" Zabuza asked as he looked around at the gathering of conduits. Given how Chase shared his dream for a conduit utopia these must all of been conduits that were at least willing to help work towards that same goal. The more the better as far as the Demon was concerned.

Otherwise the sidewalks were clear of people and streets clear of other cars around the broken down limo. Zabuza knew that the GCE was responsible for this. They were actively ensuring that the Demon and his allies wouldn't be disturbed while they stayed here for the night.

"Also, don't underestimate Felix and his rag-tag group of 'freedom fighters'. Their ideas of living in peace and harmony with humans are both impossible and stand in the way of us achieving true peace. The conquering and subjugation of all of humanity is the only way we will ever be able to live alongside their kind..."

Nico

The Demon's spawn stood looking completely perplexed down at a handful of papers that had apparently just been faxed to their hideout. While he waited for both Jax and Flow to awaken he continued to read over them again and again. There was still no word from his 'father' except for... this.

It was a series of building addresses all across the city that were all seemingly entirely random. Most perplexing was that it was stamped and clearly sent by the GCE meaning there was no doubt that Zabuza was working with them somehow and things were not as they seemed. At the very bottom of the last page was the Demon's signature alongside a small side-note to outright demolish every last one of these buildings.

What possibly reason could there be for destroying these buildings? There were peoples' houses on here, restaurants, and even several churches... Without doubt the people within these buildings would either be killed in the process or out of a home for what..?

Still... It's not like it was Nico's place to question these orders...

Jax awakens on his little wire cot, and with a grin he hops down and disentangles his wires. He walks out of his little room and struts down the hallway. As he does, Flow walks out with a yawn and a stretch. Jax grins and walks up beside her.

"Well hello there sleepy head. How'd you sleep." Flow looks at him with a mix of a glare and a mischievous, sly look.

"Terribly. I had a nightmare. I dreamt I was stuck with you, and..." She gains a sudden look of mock understanding and slowly turns her head to him. "Oh wait!" Jax chuckles and gives a curt bow.

"If I can make your life a living nightmare, I'd be the happiest man on Earth."

"Aww, I'm flattered." Together they both walk to Nico. Flow looks around aimlessly as Jax takes a look at the instructions and furrows his eyebrows.

"Wait, what? But, these are random locations. Churches, homes, restaurants. I don't like this, just destroying things." He then took a look back on his own life as Flow shook her head.

"Yeah, fuck that. I suppose I really don't have a choice, but still. Fuck it."

Shenji

Shenji sighed and climbed back onto roof, relaxing. The girl hadn't given any clue that she had noticed him, so the was a good thing. He was just about to sit down when he heard something that sounded like a snowball hitting concrete. He turned around to see what looked like frost on the wall. Shenji cursed under his breathe. He stretched out his arm, causing a blade to form on his wrist. Shenji dug his blade into the roof and began to walk in a circle. Once he made a full circle, he pulled his blade out of the concrete and softly kicked it, causing the piece of the roof to fall on the ground. Luckily, no one was under the slab of roof, so no one was harmed. Shenji jumped down shortly after, landing on his feet an stood, rolling his neck with his right hand on his hip. "Sup. This is the part where I say 'I come in peace' and raise my hands, right?" Shenji rose both his hands, his blade dispersing. "Also, sorry about the roof. I could have just walked through the door, but I like dramatic entrances."

"I can respect that," Nil says in response. Three glares at him as Felix glares at Shenji. Something about him seemed vaguely familiar. His body? His voice? He couldn't quite pinpoint it, and elected not to think about. He had more pressing concerns. Before he could talk, Nil spoke up. "So, you just passing through? I could give you the grand tour of all five rooms this place has.

"I guess you could say that. I followed the pale, emo guy here yesterday and decided to just observe your little group..… I guess you could say that I'm a lurker. Anyhow, I thought about it for awhile, and decided I might join your group. But, before I do that, I want you guys to impress me.…. So, I want to fight with the fastest members of your group." Shenji the made a bold move, dropping his hands and stepping forward. "Don't be shy. Step on up!"

Nil immediately begins to walk up to Sonic before Felix stops him.

"Felix, what are you doing? You were our strongest member... or maybe Three, but probably you, and he beat the crap out of you." Felix stammered over his words for a moment before sighing.

"He's a kid... kid's need their rest." Felix said that, and yet one look into his eyes showed that wasn't what he was thinking. Nil slowed for a moment before chuckling.

"I'll never understand you humans." Nil turns to Shenji and nods as Felix steps forward. "Here you go."

"Hm.... I expected a few more but okay." Shenji started to stretch before realizing that they were surrounded by casualties. If they fought here, someone was bound to get hurt. "So, are we gonna do this right here, or do you have some sort of the training room?"

Felix nods and begins to lead him to the room where they trained with Sonic when Three stops him. Three turns to Shenji. "Wait... a few more?" Three narrows her eyes at him.

Assailant said:
Felix nods and begins to lead him to the room where they trained with Sonic when Three stops him. Three turns to Shenji. "Wait... a few more?" Three narrows her eyes at him.
"Ya. A few more fighters. But I am going up against the second strongest member of your team, so I probably shouldn't bite off more than I can chew. Why...? Do you wanna fight too?" Shenji furrowed his brow, looking Three up and down.

Felix tried to object but Three nodded before he could. "It's been awhile since I've fought. I need a bit of a warm up." She surveyed him and noticed a strange familiarity in him, but couldn't quite place it.

Shenji

Shenji grinned and followed Felix into the room. 'The more the merrier' Shenji thought to himself. He walked to the other side of the room and got into a defensive stance that would allow him to move quickly and strike fast. His agility would be a key part in his battle, considering the fact that he was fighting the two strongest fighters available. Shenji sighed, focusing onto his agility, increasing it slightly.

As Felix brought him into the training room, Three ran to a room in the warehouse. If Shadow didn't screw with anything... then it should be right... here! She pulls out a large storage of water that she always kept for herself way back when. She absorbed a lot through herself and attached the storage, giving her all the munition she'd need.

Felix cracks his knuckles and gets into a fighting stance. Three soon joins and stands beside him, adopted her own unique fighting stance.

"Whenever you're ready."

Shenji

"Go." Shenji sped forward, zigging and zagging. His running speed, compared to any human on Earth, was insane. Compared to a normal conduit? It was impressive. Compared to a conduit like James? It was just sad. But if the two had a keen eye and crazy luck, they'd be able to hit the vampire ninja. Shenji was ready to counter or evade ant attacks that came his way.

They were astounded by his speed, reminding them heavily of Hayabusa. He was very fast, sure, but they could still track where he was going. He'd fought against Hayabusa after all. And now that he thought about it... his fighting style WAS highly reminiscent of his as well. Felix predicted his next location and put a shadow dome surrounding him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back