• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom InFamous: Repercussions of War

Other
Here
@Apex

Zabuza

"I'm honored," mused the Demon as his face seemed to contort into a twisted, fang filled smile as he allowed his attention to be fully engulfed by the latest arrival. Luckily Chase had taken the initiative of dealing with the annoyance and Zabuza was all too aware of how capable his ally was of handling himself. That left himself, Jason, Selim, and Akuma all free to deal with the larger possible threat if need be.

"As I'm sure you can tell, stories of my death have been rather exaggerated. Like any demon I once again rose from the flames. Now, what inquiry do you have with the most infamous living conduit in this city?"

While Zabuza by no means underestimated the unknown conduit he did regard Aventus with the same joyful bewilderment that a spider would prey that walked into its web. The conduit might of made a rather impressive entrance, but flying or not, the poor soul had still entered the Demon's mist all the same. Sadly neither Aventus nor Little John were aware of just how much either one of them were at the mercy of the conduit they both seemingly sought to decimate.

"I assure you neither I nor my cause for a conduit utopia have died."

Nico

"If you truly have no faith in Zabuza or his cause then why are you even here Jax? Maybe all of this is simply proof that his plans are finally underway enough that they're beginning to be taken to the next level. Besides, we still don't know what happened to any of patients, doctors, or people off the street that the GCE have been taking. There's no guarantee that they've been murdered as you seem to insinuate."

Nico huffed, rather aggravated that he time and time again had to be the voice of reason that stood up and defended the man that he looked up to like a father. It was then that he looked over and shared a knowing glance with Flow, who surely couldn't of forgotten the mental connection they shared.

It's clear that the 'Global Conduit Eradication' force is somehow connected to Zabuza. When the time comes I'm sure he will tell us what use they are to us and our plans.

"How dare you," Nico finally said in shock when he heard the last couple of words that left Flow's mouth," compare Zabuza to that deranged, deceased shadow of a conduit. Shadow's plan was always doomed to fail and he had nobody to blame but himself. I've got the Demon's memories. His ideas for a conduit utopia will work and they will save this planet from its inevitable doom that Zabuza sees coming. If you two could only see what me and him see..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Akuma left his saluted position to face off against the flying man, Aventus since everyone else was focusing on the strange looking man. Akuma walked towards Aventus with a tight grip on his sword. His robotic arm was spinning to threaten Aventus, his bent knees and wide arms prepared him for a hell of a fight. He inched closer and closer to him.

Little John put his hands to his hips and laughed like a big hero. "No. The more you hurt people the more I hurt you and help those people." He smiled and toughened up his body, not showing it but once someone hit him they would be in for a surprise.

Raven and Hellboy continued on their adventure, walking around as Hellboy continued to get into trouble and threaten innocents. Raven was starting to get tired of his barbaric lifestyle. He showed no sign of it.

Dante walked up next to Zabuza and held out his fist to pound. "Long time. Funny how this stuff seems to follow us and the sires. Oh and no hard feelings?" He said to him, not sure if he should be saying that to Zabuza or if he should be asking for it from Zabuza. He took the safe path.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]

Nico

"If you truly have no faith in Zabuza or his cause then why are you even here Jax? Maybe all of this is simply proof that his plans are finally underway enough that they're beginning to be taken to the next level. Besides, we still don't know what happened to any of patients, doctors, or people off the street that the GCE have been taking. There's no guarantee that they've been murdered as you seem to insinuate."

Nico huffed, rather aggravated that he time and time again had to be the voice of reason that stood up and defended the man that he looked up to like a father. It was then that he looked over and shared a knowing glance with Flow, who surely couldn't of forgotten the mental connection they shared.

It's clear that the 'Global Conduit Eradication' force is somehow connected to Zabuza. When the time comes I'm sure he will tell us what use they are to us and our plans.

"How dare you," Nico finally said in shock when he heard the last couple of words that left Flow's mouth," compare Zabuza to that deranged, deceased shadow of a conduit. Shadow's plan was always doomed to fail and he had nobody to blame but himself. I've got the Demon's memories. His ideas for a conduit utopia will work and they will save this planet from its inevitable doom that Zabuza sees coming. If you two could only see what me and him see..."

[/QUOTE]
"Remember, I'm here for fun. To be frank, a world where everything's handed to you is no fun. Nonetheless, I joined to see what could come of this. Flow's made a good point, painful as it is to admit. I feel like I'm working for Shadow... hell, even SHADOW was more subtle than this and he had one hundred times the forces we have and a much more fiery attitude. Are you sure this is ZABUZA'S plan, and not theirs?"

Flow frowned. "You're right Nico, I normally wouldn't compare the two at all. Zabuza always felt like a less concrete threat, and yet you know he's an axe hanging right over his head. This is far too brute. I don't know Nico... just..." she sighs. "I just wish I understood what was going through that guy's head." Jax nodded in agreement.

"I'll attack residential areas or basic shops, but I refuse to attack hospitals. Those are some of the only good people on Earth in there."

"I'd rather not attack any..." Flow says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back