• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom InFamous: Repercussions of War

Other
Here
Solaris sighed as he wiped more blood from his face and looked up to the moon. He closed his eyes and let his wounds heal slowly. He looked at Felix and then at Jameson. He shot a flurry of energy waves flying towards Felix and then he charged after his waves with his knife above his head, ready to slash at Felix's face. He was stopped as he felt an intense pain in his hand that was holding the knife. He looked at his hand and the knife was gone and his hand was smoking. "Shit man. That hurt. Who did that?" He yelled out loud.

Mark held his Colt to his mouth and blew the smoke coming from the barrel. He stood up from the bench and said to the group of what seemed like pre teens, "Listen ladies. I know I'm beautiful but really? Before breakfast? Cmon." Solaris tried to run towards Mark but Mark was too fast. He reacted by pulling the gun to face Solaris' face and Mark held his finger on the trigger, not pulling. "Do it. I dare ya."

"Solaris!" Lupus yelled, using their super names for code. That was until Felix slammed into him for out of nowhere. Felix looks up to Mark and nods.

"I didn't need it, but thanks for the help."

Mark pulled out another colt from under his jacket and pointed it to Felix's face. "Who said I was helping you?" He said while looking at him and looking back at Solaris who was already at Lupus' side. The one thing Solaris hated was guns and he would not mess with Mark because of that.

Mark smirked and tried to act cool, "I want to paint those buildings with your brains." He paused and continued, "Just kidding. I need a team of elite soldiers to help me with this wretched city bound for Hell. Yall in or no?"

Jackson looked at Jameson to see what he was going to do.

Jameson opens his mouth to answer before Felix speaks up. "Elaborate." Jameson nods.

"Took the words straight out of my mouth."

Mark blinked slowly and spoke after a pause. "As in help me take care of this city since there are little girls trying to run the show, yes you Felix count as one, and then there is the Demon. I want to show this city that conduit are just like humans just special. You're being a girl by throwing a hissy fit whenever something doesn't go your way and The Demon is doing the same thing." He took a breath and cocked the colts in his hands. He was ready to fire if Felix lashed out again.

Felix grits his teeth. "No, no thank you. I have the FFA. We're not soldiers, we're not 'Elite.' We're just some people who know what the right thing to do is. I've had multiple normals join the FFA. I have the same mission as you, equality between normals and conduits. Why don't you join us, help make this world a better place with friends?"

Mark lowered his guns for a split second then raised them again. "But I don't want to be your ally because you don't exactly have control over your emotions. How about the FFA joins me? I'll be the leader since I'm the only damn conduit in this city that isn't a murderer or low-life like these two lovers."

Solaris walked a step closer but found a bullet in his foot and he crumpled to the ground, gripping his foot tightly. "Jesus man.the hell was that for?" Jackson asked.

Mark replied, "Shut up." Nothing else. He turned to Felix.

Lupus decided to stay quiet to see how this goes. Felix frowns. "Do you think I wanted to be the leader? I didn't choose to be the leader, they chose me. They saw something in me, and informally appointed me leader. You're right and wrong. I do have control of my emotions, just not always. That's why I'm so blessed to have these people to help me. I can see it in your eyes. If I joined you, the second I lost my temper you'd off me. They don't do that. They can calm me down. I'm no leader, I'm an organizer. The FFA is a group of individuals all dedicated to one goal: The preservation of humanity, primarily from conduit threats by using humane methods, the one exception being killing when it's necessary.

"You're pointing guns at us and unnecessarily harming that guy over there,"
He says pointing to Solaris. "How does that NOT make you a 'murderous lowlife." I can tell you one person I know isn't a murderous low-life. My friend Smokey. You don't KNOW the hell he's been through. If you hold yourself on that high of a pedestal, I don't know that I want to associate with you." Felix grits his teeth in anger before taking multiple steps forward. "When you get a reality check, then we can talk."

Mark sighed and replied to the emotional guy, "Did I steal? Did I murder? I told him not to move, he moved, and I made him not move. And everything you said was ok I guess. But I don't see myself on a pedestal. More of a stool help up by golden women." He paused and put the gun that was facing Felix towards the two friends and said, "Now how's about a Yall go away. That ok?" He turned to Felix. "Since you begged me, I'll join you on one condition. You don't do anything stupid. And I mean anything stupid. Got that, Not-So-Pretty Boy?"

Felix sighs. "This is why you can't be a leader: you're an asshole." Felix dismissively waves. "Yeah yeah, sure, whatever. As for these two, they still need justice." Felix turns to Lupus who was getting up.

"Wait, I want to join the FFA!" Lupus yells. Felix raises an eyebrow. "I've been trying to find a purpose for so long, and now one has come to me. Please, let me join." Felix stares at him for a few seconds before sighing.

"Well, we need all the help we can get." Lupus runs over to Solaris.

"You join too."

Solaris had finally stopped bleeding from the bullet wound and he stood up. "Ow. Bitch. I'll go where you go Ja- Lupus." He caught himself before continuing. "No guns near me though. I'll stab you if you do." He limped his way over to Lupus' shoulder and slumped over on it.

Mark laughed and said, "No I can't be a leader because you're too bratty to let anyone else be it. Besides. I never said I wanted to be a leader. I said I was going to a head of an elite squadron. Differences kiddo. Now let's go." He started to walk towards Solaris to help him walk when Solaris said, "I don't need your help."

Lupus glared at Mark and supported Solaris. Luckily Solaris still had pretty okay use of his legs, so it was fairly easy to handle.

"Look, we're fighting Felix Shane and a crazed gunman, we're outmatched. If we lose, we go to jail," Lupus whispers to Solaris. "If we help them, he'll probably let us go."

"I don't get the difference, but okay." Sonic runs out from where he was and sticks by Felix. The two together lead the three new fighters to the current FFA base.

"Who are they?" Three asks as Felix walks in.

"New... fighters." He says, not wanting to anger Mark by calling them recruits.

"Well then, welcome to hell." Nil says with a cheery smile.

Mark had put his guns away when they reached their destination. "Mark. I'm here to keep Felix in check." He stopped and looked around at his new team. "So... This is it then? Not much but I can help y'all. I may not be a conduit but I am sure that I could probably take y'all." He lied about not being a conduit because he wanted to surprise everyone when he actually would show that he did have powers. He smirked unconsciously and made sure none of his guns were shown.

"I doubt it. The marksmanship with those pistols on such a short notice is beyond unbelievable. Well trained soldiers could hardly do that. I believe you are a conduit. However, I will not make assumptions and choose to trust you. I hope you do the same." He was not at all frightened by conduits. Besides, one bullet would not cause that much pain to a conduit unless there was something else there. I know he's a conduit, let's see how long until he admits it. "Also, don't worry about keeping me in check. Sphinx and Sonic can help with that. Besides, you would be beyond dead if you tried to take me on in Shadow form. No human I've ever set my targets on in that form has lived."

Mark laughed. "I'm not like most humans. I've gone my entire life with training in most types of combat. Shadow form for you is like an old dummy I used to practice on. I also know Russian." He paused and continued after a few seconds. "Just kidding I don't know Russian." He smiled and started to feel awkward just standing in the middle. He started to shift around.

"I don't believe you. Shadow form has massacred hundreds. What dummy can you say has done that?" Felix shakes his head and walks away.

"Seriously, I learned the hard way. Don't underestimate the guy."

Mark snickered. "You'd be surprised what my dummy could do. And I'm not underestimating him. I've done some research on him. You are an excellent fighter but you let your emotions get the best of you and boom slaughterhouse. It's almost as if you enjoy it. Like Shadow did." Mark was trying to get on his nerves. He was trying to help Felix by acting like an asshole. He wanted him to control his anger and to be a better leader. But Mark was too good of an actor and he might be taken as an asshole for real. But too bad. He's okay with that. He smirked as he looked down for a second. He took a deep breath and shook his head.

Felix looks at Mark angrily before sighing sadly. "You're right... I DO enjoy it... and that's why I hate myself." And with that Felix walked out of the room.

Mark said louder than a normal tone, "Then change it. Willpower man. Willpower." He sat down on the nearest seat he could find. "So. How's everyone's morning?" He asked the group.

"Better, now that you showed up. Good job pissing off Felix!" Nil says, patting Mark on the back.

"Wholly adequate."

"Could be worse, though could be better."

Mark smiled. "Y'all can't see anything clearly like me can you? I'm trying to toughen him up by pissing him off. Every time he gets angry I'll remind him of everything that he will do and I'm hoping he will get the memo. I'm not really a dick, guys. Just don't tell him. Kay?" He stood up and stretched, unconsciously showing 6 guns under his jacket.

"That's not how it works. He knows exactly what'll happen every time he can't hold in his anger. That doesn't make it easier." Nil says, reclining against a wall.

"Then I'll put a bullet on his foot and pin him with some help of y'all. Unless you are too scared of him which is not right. You let him lead you with fear. Even if you don't think about it. Tell me, have any of you tried to tell him what to do without wanting him to get angry?" Mark asked the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back