• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom InFamous: Repercussions of War

Other
Here
Selim

Feeling a slight push on his shoulder, Selim eyes shot open. not a second later, his shadow split into 3 parts, each in the shape of a scythe which bolted towards the one who dared to try and wake him up. The stopped short, inches from piercing their target, who was one of Mr. Fisk fellow business men. "Y-you c-can't s-sleep here...." The man stuttered out his words as Selim stared at him. The shadows retracted quickly as Selim stood and walked out the door, not caring Zabuza was still in the room with Fisk or not.

(@Zabuzas Son When you're ready, you can post the driver hitting Chase)

Nico

"I don't know..."

The Demon's spawn honestly didn't have a clue as to what his supposed father was doing at this current moment. His only guess was that he must of been doing something to help achieve his goal given that he had taken both Akuma and Selim with him.

"Given how massive Zabuza's plan is and how resourceful his enemies are one of his new tactics is to ensure no one member knows every part of the plan with the exception of himself. That way not everything is at risk should one of us somehow divulge information to the FFA."

Zabuza

"How great of you to join us..."

Zabuza finally said after Selim was awoken and followed them towards the exit of the building. It was amusing to see the poor conduit so tired but all they had left was to return to base for the night. They were offered a ride back to the drop off point via limo and the Demon most certainly didn't turn them down.

All was well and fine until they came to an abrupt stop after hitting something... or more specifically someone.

"You've got to be kidding me..."

Was all that Zabuza had to say on the matter. Even he was getting tired at this point and the entire heart cargo stunt hadn't really helped his condition at this point.

"Fine, fair enough I suppose," Flow said, for some reason pissed at herself. She went and payed down on her bed, and for a reason she couldn't explain felt afraid to go to sleep. Nonetheless, sleep finally toolk her.

Chase/Selim

Selim groaned and watched as the driver frantically reached towards his seat belt. Before he even had a chance to grab it, a hand slammed on the front of the car. The hand was mangled and bloody but seemed to be slowly mending itself back together. A head wobbly rose up, a snarl on it's face and a look in it's eyes that could cause the devil himself to cower in a corner and cry. Chase finally stood, the bones in his back painfully moving back into place. He had both his hands planted firmly on the limos dented hood, panting heavily as he made his way towards the drivers door. "Hey, you okay man? Look, stay right there, I'll call an ambula-" The driver was cut off as Chase rose a hand, demanding silence.

"This...." Chase continued walking towards the door. The drivers fear began to show on his face. Chase was finally open him. The driver locked the door but the effort to keep the man out was all in vain. Chase grabbed the door by it's handled and ripped it out its hinges, the piece of metal flying across the street. "Is what happens...." Chase grabbed the man by the head and forcefully pulled him out of his seat. The man struggled to get out of Chase's grip as he finally rose his head, revealing his pitch black eyes. "When a man.... Angers the devil." Suddenly, the driver gasped before he began to kick and scream in terror. All Zabuza would see was a man was a man in terror. But what the man himself was seeing was a whole new level of terror.

"Do you want it to end?"

"AHHHHH! AHHHHH!"

"I said, do you want it to end?"

"YES! PLEASE! MAKE IT STOP!"

"Then beg. Get on your knees and beg. Like a dog."

Chase lowered the man allowing him to get on his knees. He let go of his face and knelled down next to him, whispering words of comfort. "There, there.... It's all right." Chase stroked the mans hair affectionately before grabbing a handful of it and pulling the mans head back, setting fire to his scalp, causing more tears to surface. "Ah, ah! Don't shed those tears, or I'll give you a reason to.... Now. BEG." The man silently sobbed before complying. "Please.... Make it stop.... End it all, please, I'm begging you...." Chase let out a low rumble, letting the man know he was satisfied. "Hmmm...... Those musical notes make my spine tingle..... Very well. I'll kill you." The man had a sudden realization and briefly shed a few more tears before sniffling.

"But.... I-"

"What? You thought Id let you GO?"

"Please..... Show some compassion..."

"If only I could. Look, I'll go easy on you this time and let you go."

"R-really?"

"No."

Selim and Zabuza would be lucky if the limos windows were tinted. If not, this may just be their first time seeing a man get split in half. This particular experience was unique because Chase somehow managed to shove his hands down the mans throat first before the grand finale. Bottom line, it wasn't pretty. Chase then began to hear two more heart beats. Both coming from inside the limo. One was slightly weaker than the other, like it was recovering from something, but still seemed.... Strong somehow. The other was just your average heart beat. Chase walked to the back of the limo and ripped it's doors off, surprised to see Zabuza and Selim. The blood covered Chase put on a fake smile.

"Ally! And... Pet!"

"You did not just call me a pet...."

Nico/Zabuza

With everything taken care of that Nico had to attend to all that was left for him was to fall asleep in his own bed and question what he really stood for. How far was he willing to go in order to help achieve the man he was cloned after's dream? Was he really alright with the deaths of so many just for a utopia for the conduits that follow the Demon? With thoughts like these it was clear the raven haired conduit wasn't going to be getting much sleep.

Much later in the night and farther across from town Zabuza began clapping as he stood up from his seat in the limo and saw all of Chase's handiwork. It was 'tragic' to lose a perfectly good driver but it wasn't as if there weren't millions of other humans who could safely drive this vehicle just as good as the previous driver had if not better.

"What a pleasure to run in to you again Chase, even if this time was a little more literal. You ended up leaving so quickly the first time we met that I barely even got the chance to acquaint myself with you. It's clear that you're more than capable of taking care of yourself though."

The Demon said as he walked out of the limo and found himself stepping into the pool of wasted blood that now covered the majority of the asphalt. Zabuza was almost jealous of the other conduit's work. He had even made the lowly human beg for his life to be ended. There must of been some form of illusion involved, the likes of which the Demon was perfectly able of doing exactly the same with his mist.

"You missed it earlier today. A man accused me of not having a heart so I ripped my own beating heart from my chest and beat him to death with it. I'm sure you would of loved to see it."

Akuma got out of the limo and decided to stare at Chase. He gripped his sword and unsheathed it. He entered a ready stance and stayed for any signs of hostility.

Jackson smiled when the pizzas came out. He waited for the waiter to put them down and Jackson immediately said, "1 2 3 go!" He quickly started to shovel the pizza into his mouth while looking at Jameson every once in a while.

As the pizzas arrive, Jameson looks down at his vegetarian pizza and grins. Jokes on you, you've pulled this on me so many times I've acquired a taste for it. Jameson begins shoveling the food at a faster rate than Jackson, with Jackson putting more in his mouth at once. This'll be close.

Five minutes later, the two walk out of the restaurant in the middle of a friendly arguement. "I don't care what you say, it was a tie!" Jameson says with a laugh.

Jackson lightly pushed Jameson out of the door and said, "Bullshit bro. I totally won that. Quit whining and accept your defeat!" He finished it off loudly and looked around for a perfect victim for their daily routine. He spotted a man that looked like he was all business. "Hey. 3 o'clock. Pig man. Looks like he has some greens." He said to Jameson before walking up to the man and shoulder checking him lightly and snarling.

"Excuse me kid." The man said to Jackson.

"Kid?" Jackson retorted with a push, glancing at Jameson as the go ahead.

Jameson sighed sadly and snuck up behind the man, pilfering through his pockets until he found the wallet. His small and nimble fingers made pickpocketing easy, especially with Jackson's distractions. He took seventy-five dollars out and deposited the wallet back into the man's pocket before giving the all clear. The stepped between the man and Jackson and begins his reutine.

"I'm sorry for my friend's behavior, he tends to be-"

"Hey!"

Sonic points at the two men stealing from the older man. He had just gone for a simple walk after waking up, and ended up finding thieves. "Stealing is wrong! Give him back his money!"

Jackson was still arguing with the man when Jameson stepped in as usual. He stopped and looked at a little kid who interrupted their daily routine. Jackson slowly walked up to him, trying to scare him, saying, "Listen here little kid. Don't tell us what to do. It gets kids like you killed or worse. Now scram."

Sonic grins and looks up at Jackson, "I'd recommend you don't underestimate me." Jameson walks up to Jackson.

"Let's just get out of here, no reason to fight a kid."

Jackson replied angrily, "Underesti- What? Kid do you know who I am? I'm your fu-" he was interrupted by his obviously more logical friend. "Yea you're right. Just a stupid-haired kid." He started to walk away and smirked at how confident that kid was. Normal kids would've ran. I like him.

"I'm gonna have to make you turn yourself in!" He yells to Jackson, and to a lesser extent Jameson. "This is your last chance, I don't want to hurt you!"

Jackson turned around with awe in his face. "Just when I was starting to think you were ok. You had to say turn myself in didn't ya? Well it wasn't worth it. Later kiddo." He said while turning back around and flashing Sonic the peace sign. He started to walk away.

Sonic sighs and shakes his head. "I warned you." He then begins to sing in a high pitched tone as wind billows towards the two friends. It steadily grows into a crescendo as he begins to be lifted up in the air with a small glowing light.

Jackson turned around when he heard the singing. "Damn. Kid's got one prepubescent, high pitched voice." He covered his face with his right hand when he felt the wind pick up and he turned to Jameson. "Jamie-kins. Can I tear his head off?" He asked him.

Mark was having quite a good time sitting on a bench on the street. The bench used to be used as a bus stop but people slowly stopped showing up there for the bus. He had his legs crossed and his cowboy hat tilted downwards, covering his eyes. When he heard a noise like singing, he couldn't help but notice and turn his head. He looked to the left to see the soon-to-be brawl going on. He sat forward and spread his legs, resting his elbows on each knee. He watched as a kid challenged two twenty year olds and he waited to step in if need be.

"Please don't," Jameson says to him. "Besides, he's just being an obnoxious prick. It's not like he's actually hurting any-" Suddenly, a wall of darkness hits Sonic as he falls to the ground and the song is broken. As Sonic stands up, Felix steps between him and the friends.

"God damn kid, I just wanted to make sure you'd be okay on your walk and you go and do this."

"Felix, don't worry about me, I can ta-"

"I'm not taking that chance. I don't know the extent of your powers, and I don't want you going into a fight I'm not sure you could win."

"But-"

"No." Sonic looks mildly annoyed for a few seconds before nodding. Felix looks up to the sky. The sun hasn't come up yet, and shouldn't for a few hours. I'll be good. He then looks at the two and frowns. "Why was he trying to fight you? What did you do?"

Jackson watched Felix act like Sonic's father. So he smirked and replied, "For forkin your beyotch! Wooh!" He grabbed Jameson's hand and high fives it without Jameson wanting to high five him. He was ready for some blood boiling. He wanted to fight.

"They stole from a guy." Felix frowns. He doesn't tend to assosciate with common thievery, but this man was different. Besides, it was his duty as a good citizen. This man also wasn't afraid of Sonic's count powers. He's a conduit, and I'm willing to bet his silent friend over there is too. Time to test the waters. Felix looks at the two. First the scrawny one. He runs towards Solaris but shadows right next to Lupus, startling him. He releases a strong shadow push that sends Lupus a few feet back and rolling.

Jackson didn't realize the speed of this shadow conduit. "Damn you can teleport, kinda. But I can shatter your skull." He smirked and let the moon that was present strengthen him, his muscles getting bigger and becoming more vascular. He through a super empowered punch to Felix's head, definitely enough to put a crack in it.

Felix effortlessly dodges the punch and delivered a strong shadow charge. This one causes Solaris to stumble, but doesn't knock him back like Lupus. He isn't used to a real fight. I've been fighting for years.

While stumbling, Jackson/Solaris, pulled out his switchblade from his back pocket and taunted Felix, "Damn. Little beyotch over here has to resort to using his powers. Fight me like a man then we can use our powers. If you live long enough." Jackson charged Felix, still enhanced from the moonlight, and started a flurry of slashing and stabbing, slightly predictable but very strong.

Felix dodged all of the blows. I never noticed how enhanced my reflexes got through training. I can see his muscle movement, practically predict where he's going to strike before he does. And with that... Felix sidesteps a blow and grabs Solaris's arm, pulling him forward. Using his momentum, Felix kicks Solaris's legs from under him and leaves Solaris on the ground before stomping on his face, just short of breaking his nose. Felix grins satisfied until a blast hits him in the back and sends him sprawling. Lupus growls a bit.

"Don't hurt my friend."

Solaris stood up whole wiping the blood off his face. "Bout time." He followed the blast quickly and tackled Felix to the ground and tried pinning him into an arm bar. He flicked his switchblade and tried to stab Felix's shoulder.

Felix shadowed above Solaris and punted him in the face before dodging another blast from Lupus. A third one comes, and Felix dodges it easily once more, pelting Lupus with shadow bolts, before quickly turning his attention back to Solaris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back