• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom InFamous: Repercussions of War

Other
Here
Shenji

Shenji was stopped in his tracks by a dome that had formed around him. "Okay, okay, you trapped me. But let's see how long you can keep me trapped...." Shenji put his hands on the dome, feeling it for a moment, formulating a plan to escape. Shenji created a small pillar, not daring to make bigger one due to issue of space in the dome, and crashed it into the top of the dome repeatedly While he may not be able to preform a full dash like the other's, he could still use his abilities to 'dash' forwards quickly, however he didn't have the brief moment of invulnerability like others. If he did in fact break the dome and reveal an opening, Shenji would dash through the or before Felix was able to repair the dome. "My turn to go on the offensive." Shenji jumped into the air and threw two large blast at both Felix and Three.

Jacob

Jacob fell back onto his bed, struggling to take in each and every breath. He looked down at the pinkish body on his floor. He had been up all night trying to revive someone who may or may not even be of help. To be honest, Jacob was bringing this guy back to try and cheer Felix up. There had been lots of air fresheners and carpet cleaners, but Jacob was finally able to get the rotting body smell out of the air. Whoever this guy was, he better have been worth bringing back.....

MARK slowly lifted his upper body from the couch he was sleeping on. His bloodshot eyes peered through his eyelids and the surrounding area around him became clear. "Ugh. I was hoping this was a stupid dream. All these kids thinking their adults. Left a bad taste in my mouth." He said quietly, not wanting to wake anyone up. He felt his body, making sure no one had taken anything of his while he slept. He breathed out slowly wen he felt all of his firearms were present. He stood up and stretched, hearing commotion in one of the rooms not too far from him. He raised his right eyebrow, debating whether or not he should investigate. He looked towards the ground when he realized he kind of had to investigate. He walked to the room and quickly opened the door. "Sup ladies?" He asked out loud to the training conduits. He tipped his hat to the new guy.

Not anticipating Shenji's powers, Felix didn't think to reinforce the dome. It shatters as Shenji jumps into the air. Three swiftly throws water at him, colliding with his chest and sending him sprawling. Felix quickly create a small shadow shield in front of them both as the blasts collide with the shield. He then turns to Mark. "Sup."

@Trundle @AvidElmV2

Last edited by a moderator:
Sphinx stood in the large FFA warehouse. Her wings were rotating counter-clockwise. she let out a few grunts as she stretched the wings out. These were exercises that she had created. They helped keep the wings from getting cramped or stiff.

Sonic walked around the warehouse, looking for something to do. Inside he felt giddy. He had beaten the crap out of Felix: The seemingly invincible leader of the FFA! (Or rather he was worse than a DBZ character when it came to death.) Nonetheless, rumors stated that only the best of the best could even touch him. He had beaten him to unconsciousness! Then he froze, because there before him stood his wife.

He hoped she was more forgiving than the rumors said.

"Hello! You're Sphinx, right?" He says, playing it cool.

Assailant said:
Sonic walked around the warehouse, looking for something to do. Inside he felt giddy. He had beaten the crap out of Felix: The seemingly invincible leader of the FFA! (Or rather he was worse than a DBZ character when it came to death.) Nonetheless, rumors stated that only the best of the best could even touch him. He had beaten him to unconsciousness! Then he froze, because there before him stood his wife.
He hoped she was more forgiving than the rumors said.

"Hello! You're Sphinx, right?" He says, playing it cool.
Sphinx stopped stretching her wings as she heard a voice. She looked towards the 15-year old boy. "Yep! And who might you be, little guy?" She said with a smile.

Sonic frowned at being called little. Sure he was a little short in stature, but it wasn't THAT huge a difference. Normally he'd rage at being called small, but he held it back. "You can call me Sonic. Though I could have sworn I introduced myself to you already. Huh... Sorry for beating your husband to unconsciousness by the way."

Sphinx eyes widened. "That was you?! Congrats!" She said with a smile. She then placed a hand on his head. "But you're so young! how'd ya do it?" she asked.

Sonic frowns a little more when Sphinx places her hand on his head. I'm not a baby! Nevertheless, making these teammates have a good impression of him was important, so he held is temper. "My voice. Remember earlier when I used my music to cheer Felix up? That can be weaponized."

He frowns a little as he looks at her. "Do you have a power? Or does your wings count as a power?"

Sonic waits a few moments. "Well what is it?!" He says excitedly. He always loved learning about new powers.

Sonic frowned deeper. He didn't like people hiding things from him.

He quickly plays through all the rumors and reports in his head. Rumors of cannibalism... Alter egos, one named Sapphire Succubus.

A succubus, bewitchment, and cannibalism? So her power is

"Seduction," he says aloud. "Your power is seduction, am I wrong?"

Sphinx blinked. "Yep...seduction..." she said with a frown. "But I've also got pretty sweet sword skills, so don't think I rely on seduction."

Sonic nodded before taking a look at the wings. Without thinking, he touches them. "Woah, man, these are soft." He begins stroking the feathers. "Jeez, I wonder what kind of bird these are based off of."

Sonic's face flung back as he slammed to the ground. His nose was broken, but it quickly began to mend back together. He slowly got up and looked at Sphinx in shock. "Okay, I know I probably should have asked before touching your wings, but was that really necessary?"

Sonic sighs and cradles his nose. Hmm... could it be that maybe... her wings are either ticklish or sexually sensitive. I wonder which. Felix would probably know, but I can't quite just ask that... Sonic, desperate to keep any form of companionship, asks Sphinx.

"Hey... forgive me if this sounds too personal, but how did you and Felix meet? There are so many rumors out there, and I'm curious."

Sphinx, trying to forget the young boy touching her wing, decided to give him an answer. "He just sorta found me..." she said shrugging. "not much to it."

Sonic frowned, guessing he wouldn't get a better answer than that. He thought for a moment. "One last question about Felix... are all the rumors true? About his heroic acts?"

Sonic was starstruck. Now it was truly dawning on him where he was. He was talking to the wife of arguably the most famous man in the world right now. Not only that, but he was (or would be) helping them save the world again! "I must admit... it feels almost surreal being here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back