Hi everyone! I'm Inez, and this is my 1×1 partner search thread. I'm 19, and in my junior year of business school (I know, don't boo me. I wish I weren't as well), so that means I'm usually pretty busy crying over endless assignments. But anyway, I will only be accepting partners who are over the age of 18. Below is a bit more about my preferences, expectations, and what I can offer, and on the basis of them if you think we'd make good partners, please do PM me!
- Roleplay Guidelines
• I write from the 3rd person's POV, and roleplay as the female character in a BxG pairing as my main. But, I'm perfectly fine playing side characters of any gender!
• I would strongly prefer that we take our roleplay to Discord, because the mobile version of this site doesn't sit well with my outdated phone and I don't always have access to a laptop.
• Tropes are welcome, and if you don't like them, we just won't work. Cliches are loved for a reason, and if done right, I'm an absolute sucker for them. Because come on, who doesn't love a good ol' enemies to lover, or the classic fake dating, or an angsty forbidden romance? I sure as hell do!
• If I am feeling inspired and productive, I will reply multiple times a day, but on a more general basis, I can match my partner’s response time, and I totally understand if it takes a while. I request that you do the same.
• I can write anywhere from 2 paragraphs to 25, but reply lengths do not matter to me. All I need is something concrete to respond to, something that keeps the flow of the roleplay going- be it ten paragraphs or just two lines of proper dialogue.
• If you want to hit me up with one of your plots, feel free. If you don’t have one in mind, I request that you have at least some idea of what you want us to go with. It can be a writing prompt, a scene or even just a vague vibe, doesn’t matter. I don’t have many premade plots, because I’ve long since realized that simply having a solid starting point and then going with the flow works much better for me than wracking my brains for a proper plot.
• Please don't control my characters, use decent spelling and grammar, and contribute ideas to further the plot!
• If you’re getting bored of the plot or of my replies, let me know so we can work something out together, and I’ll do the same.
• I like to talk OOC, especially if it’s about our characters and our roleplay, and I tend to get extremely excited about the whole deal. So feel free to tell me to tone it down anytime if it becomes a bit much for you :')
Speaking of genres, here's a list of what I do:
• Fantasy (Medieval, High, Dark, Urban)
• Action & Adventure
• Dystopian / Post Apocalyptic
• Dark Academia
+ Medieval Fantasy is my forte.
+ Drama and angst are a given, and I also like to include romance as a sub plot in all my roleplays.
- I can work with any time period except for futuristic, and I'm not too great with Sci-fi and Horror. I'm decent-ish with Slice of Life, but on a general basis, I'm willing to try anything out, provided my partner is a patient one.
Firstly, I would like to clarify that I only do OC x OC roleplays. This is only a list of possible themes (in no particular order of preference) and settings we could use, provided we're both in the fandom. More often than not however, I don't partake in fandom roleplays.
• Any kind of mythology
• Fairytale retellings
• The Arcana
• Harry Potter
• The Hunger Games
• The Mortal Instruments
• The Night Circus
• Pirates Of The Caribbean
• The Grishaverse
• The Secret History
• The Selection Series
I know for a fact that I'm forgetting a whole lot, but I'll add them as I remember them. Once again, these are only to be used as settings, if at all.
- Pairing Ideas
Here are some pairing ideas I love to incorporate into roleplays, but need not stick to. If you have ideas that aren't mentioned here, I'd still love to hear them! Roles in bold are what I prefer, but if neither option is in bold, then I can take either role. This list will grow as and when more ideas pop into my head. These are mostly all fantasy ideas, because they're just some of my favourites to work with.
• assassin x target
• royal x commoner
• royal x knight
• mage (mentor) x mage (student)
• demon x angel
• demon x human/hunter
• vampire x human/hunter
• pirate x stowaway
• sailor/pirate x mermaid/siren
• fae prince(ss) x human/hunter
• fallen angel x human
• god/demigod(ess) x human
• runaway criminal x nobleman/noblewoman
• shadowhunter x downworlder (fandom)
• anything hero x villain
P.S. this is my first attempt at coding so I hope you'll spare me if the post's format ends up looking wonky on the mobile version of the site. I hope it won't though, but that's all! I look forward to hearing from you guys soon :')