• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β€” π™žπ™£π™šπ™›π™›π™–π™—π™‘π™š π™˜π™§π™–π™«π™žπ™£π™œπ™¨; π™¨π™šπ™’π™ž-𝙀π™₯π™šπ™£.

elqisee

β€” 𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞π₯𝐒𝐜𝐭;

good morrow to you all! you can call me eloise or louise, but really what i'm here for is to roleplay; what kind, you ask? well, all sorts! before i get into the lovely details of writing and plots, i'll go over some rules, information and all that jazz:

β€” n.1; information
me.
as i've said, my name is eloise, i use they/them pronouns and i've been craving to write for quite a bit now. while i personally don't mind age, for those who do mind, i am indeed a minor. my timezone is quite a hassle to deal with when roleplaying, but i'm in utc+8.

writing style.
semi-literate to literate; this is around 2 paragraphs minimum and 10 maximum, depending on how much i can write about the setting, situation, etc. and my motivation. i usually write in past tense and in 3rd p.o.v. if you'd like a roleplay sample before we start, i'm happy to comply!

pairings.
i can do almost any pairings, except mxf. this isn't anything personal? it can get a little uncomfortable for me, so i tend to not roleplay this particular pairing. sorry! you could try to convince me, but i most likely won't. i can do just about anything else, whether it be nbxnb, fxf, mxm, fxnb, mxnb, and most genders under the non-binary umbrella!

replies.
as of the moment, i'm not the most available. the reason i'm here is to be able to perhaps send a reply once a day or once a week to be able to relax and write outside of my schedule. if i'm too busy to respond or find myself on an even tighter time schedule, i will either let you know or drop a ghost emoji (it's so cute-).

character count.
in terms of the roleplay itself, obviously we'll have our main characters interacting with each other. however, i prefer having extra characters to play because it can get boring sometimes. think along the lines of found family, actual family or friendsβ€”that sort of thingβ€”towards our characters (i'm not too familiar with the premise of doubling, since i see it as playing extra characters? or perhaps in terms of doubling, it's two extra main characters? either way, i love a good cast!).

slots.
5/?
i know, i knowβ€”what's with the ominous question mark? i'm unsure how many roleplays i can take on as of the moment, but i'm going to guess around one or two more.

content.
now, onto my preferences. i love characters. i love seeing how they think, their little mannerisms, the way they speak, how they interact with others and everything in between. i absolutely adore character dynamics. seeing characters muck about and be dumb, be hurt, be happy? i love it. a good plot is a bonus to have, sure, but if we're playing with a lovable and exciting cast of characters with an intriguing setting, i need not anything else.

worldbuilding is another one of my favorite things. i love talking about the geography, the cultures, the architecture, the government (though i'm useless at politics, it's still fun)β€”everythingβ€”i love it. i like trying to get as detailed as possible, but i'm also good with taking it one step at a time and craft the world with our tools slowly but surely as time progresses.

last thing; when it comes to romance, i lean more to slowburn, enemies to lovers, fluffy yet angsty, opposites attract sort of thing, but other tropes are fun too!

β€” n.2; genres
genres.
these are most of the genres that i enjoy, though i'm probably missing a few. those in bold are my favorites and prefer to roleplay, but the rest are fun tooβ€”depending on the plot and characters. mixing and matching genres are also more than welcome!

• apocalypse
  • historical
  • medieval
  • victorian, edwardian
  • 1920s-1950s
  • noir
  • mafia/crime
  • royalty
  • sci-fi
  • space opera
  • cyberpunk
  • dystopian
  • action
  • adventure
  • high fantasy
  • low fantasy
  • urban fantasy
  • steampunk
  • slice of life (usually only if it's slice of life mixed with fantasy or sci-fi)
  • supernatural
  • dnd-esque settings
  • university/college/academy

β€” n.3; character idea pairings
character pairings.
these are sort of β€˜character roles’ with one word or so descriptions you see often. those in bold are the ones i’d like to roleplay as, but i can be persuaded to do otherwise! these can be romance or platonic, i love both either way (if something is strictly platonic or a different kind of relationship that isn't romance, it will be specified). asterisks are for those i'm craving. and again, for character pairings and plots, gender pairings are up to debate even if there is a 'preferred pairing' listed.

• performer x artisan
  • rebel x politician/governor
  • rebel x knight
  • siren x pirate
  • *captain x stowaway
  • adventurer x scholar
  • *jeweler x royalty
  • traveling healer x necromancer
  • *ancient being x archaeologist
  • upstarting musician x businessperson/skeptic (1950s-1940s)
  • artisan x artisan (1910s-1920s)
  • *travelling researcher x abandoned child (parent-child dynamic)
  • *gardener x employer (fantasy)

β€” n.4; plots
where to?
genres: crime, mafia, action (?), slice of life (?), sci-fi (?), cyberpunk (?)
setting: 1920s. location undecided. can be sci-fi/cyberpunk too.
preferred pairings: fxf, fxnb
preferred muse: muse a
note: i'd imagine they'd interact a lot through stealing paintings or stealing in general while dodging identity questions, etc.
muse a has been part of this for as long as they could remember. the dim alleyways, the hasty exchanges, the manipulatingβ€”the crime of the century. or at least, that's how the government and the citizens saw it. to them, it was a jobβ€”a way of living. not that it was their first option in the first place. but this is where they ended up in, and it was too late to turn back. what are they part of, you ask? the russian volkov. an underground mafia gang focused on importing and exporting ammunition and such. their job here wasn't to organize or to handle finances, noβ€”they were well known for their skills of defense, often being assigned to high-risk assignments.

muse b's job was simple. it was their job to spy and collect informationβ€”they were an informant from another organization, and they'd been assigned to collect intel on the russian volkov. they rose to the ranks way too fast for their liking, but somewhere along the way, the thrill of the chase and sticking underneath the night was too good to be ignored. they'd discovered something about muse aβ€”a proclivity to asking for stolen paintings. so, as one does, muse b posed as someone to steal for muse a. whether or not this was a good decision on their part, they were about to realize soon enough.

*marilag [ majestic ].
genres: historical, slice of life, adventure (?), crime (optional)
setting: 1950s. philippines. mostly countryside, some 'city' scenes
preferred pairings: fxf, nbxnb, fxnb
preferred muse: n/a
note: i won't be too fussy about historical accuracy since i myself am not an expert either, this is more for the slice of life feel. there'll be a few tagalog (language) words thrown around here and there, but i'll put translations and try my best to explain them as best as possible. i'd also like to try to stick to traditional clothing descriptions, so if you need help, just ask!
muse a had been working ever since they were young. labor was no stranger to themβ€”it was a necessity to fulfill, a routine. they collected empty glass bottles thrown away in order to have companies recycle them. they helped out on their own family's farm and the neighbors' for money. they helped deliver newspapers 'round the wealthy barangays (municipality, subdivision of a city), and more. muse a had managed to memorize most of their routes around the town and the countryside, making them an efficient errand worker.

muse b, however, did not. muse a was met with a sobbing, distraught runaway, one whose clothes were of high quality late at night under the light of a flickering oil lamp. muse b was, to sum up, restricted. their family refused to let them out, forced them into etiquette in order to be sent off somewhere in barcelona in the near future. they barely had any freedomβ€”both in speech and action. after a particularly heavy scolding, they found themselves out on the streets, right into muse a.

*the lesser crucible.
genres: slice of life, nobility, fantasy (?), historical (?), drama (?)
setting: either high or low fantasy locations i or both of us will work on. if historical, then the victorian or edwardian era would fit.
preferred pairing/s: mxm, mxnb, nbxnb
preferred muse: n/a
note: i imagine a lot of passive aggressive, enemies to lovers jazz here- passive aggressive because they’d have to keep their composure around their student. we could also have two heirs if we can’t decide who controls the one.
so much had happened in such a short amount of time. all they could remember were blurs of the event, screams and shouts, then so much running. the sovereign heir/s had nothing anymore. nothing to inherit, no family to return toβ€”nothing. so when muse a and muse b, the two political advisors assigned to them since birth, made it out alive too? the heir/s were relieved!

the only problem was, through their journey to find a new homeβ€”to compose themselves, muse a and muse b seemed to get caught up to providing the heir/s with knowledge about how to lead a group of people. it was useless, wasn’t it? with a dead country, their symbol meant nothing, and they were heirs no moreβ€”but apparently not to muse a and b. despite their differences and constant bickering, they made it their job to teach the heir/s about everything they knew as they travelled the world.

*our demise, i think.
genres:
slice of life, historical (?), modern (?), crime (optional), action (optional)
setting: either 1950s, 1920s or modern day. location to be determined.
preferred pairing/s: mxm, mxnb, nbxnb
preferred muse: muse b
note: heavily inspired (this is basically it-) by the webcomic β€˜papa ai’ on webtoon, but you don’t need to have read it to roleplay it. dynamics can be decided later on ooc.
both muse a and muse b are single parents of lovely six-year-old children.

muse a’s partner had died when their child was young, but strive to provide their child the best life possible, even if it means not being to spend as much time with them. of course they try, giving their full attention to their young one on the weekends, but aside from that, they spend their time at work ensuring a stable income for their small family. they are a workaholic, one could say. being efficient with work, they are just as efficient doing chores and maintaining the house.

muse b on the other hand, was quite the opposite. working as an artisan, them and their child barely get by, consuming nothing but the bare minimumβ€”frozen food, cup noodles and other such things. their work ethic nor house maintenance is...nothing to be proud of, but mostly because they spend three quarters of their time with their child. unlike muse a, muse b and their partner had divorced a few years after their child was born, leaving muse b’s child with a slight longing for their other parent.

on a particularly sour encounter, muse a and muse b already garner a distaste towards one another, but is shortly interfered by the fact that their children got along quite splendidly.

last note before you goβ€”if none of the plots or character dynamics i've listed interests you, yet we still have genres, preferences, etc. in common, hit me up with a plot you're craving! i won't guarantee i'll say yes, but i'm pretty open so long as i like the genre. sorry for this long, long thread, but if you've reached this far, thank you for reading!

Last edited:
bump!

Last edited:
i'm here solely to praise your aesthetic intellect lol.
anyways, i hope all goes well on your partner search!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back