• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indisposition [Modern~Fantasy][Always accepting]

Rasil Brandheart
Dis.jpeg
Rasil seemed interested in this idea at first. This task seemed below his pay grade, and he had better things to he doing... Like Amai, or hunting down the pervert who dared peep at her. But the thought of checking out where Metzger made all his little gases was to intriguing to pass up."Fine, but while I'm doing this I want the man I've been hunting caught. He couldn't have been far from here, plus it would ruin my reputation if I came back empty handed."With this decision made he walked up to Metzger, and held out a hand."I hope this is the start of a beautiful friendship. Because otherwise would be bad for business."He giggled in a eerie manner, as he always did when he was being slightly threatening. Which in all honesty he wasn't trying to intimidate Metzger, more like he couldn't turn off his intimidation. Once he got started it was hard to shut it down."Do, what's the first step on our little trip? I'd like to make this quick. Oh, and I'll have to call the Empress, let her know of my whereabouts."He told Metzger, looking over all his toys, and Lab rats. He sure did have quite the collection, some of which seemed fresh caught.

Man-Made Maniac Man-Made Maniac

Metzger shook rasils hand. "We stop nowhere until reaching my wonderland in the lovely land of lustrum. If we stop anywhere else we might be too late to start up production again, and as for this vermin you're looking for. I assure you we will find him, and when we find him I'll even allow you to use my own little toys of torture." Metzger withdrew his hand looking back to his goons who had already begin packing up. Metzger walked over to david. "Now this is a problem indeed....I was hoping not to have to break out the chains so early." Metzger walked over to one of his goons holding a duffle bag marked 'EQUIPMENT' where he withdrew three large chains, and three shackles that fit around the neck perfectly. He then placed the shackles onto the three freshly caught vermin. The chains were already attached to the shackles so this was no problem, from there Metzger handed a rather beefy goon the chains, and shot him a very serious look. "You dragged a feral all the way up here boy, and for that i'm greatful, but if you drop these chains ever. I will personally see to your death. do you understand me?" The goon nodded, and begun to walk out the door "Oh, and before I forget I have a gift for you when we arrive, and a few surprises." Metzger then followed his goons outside the inn, and waited for rasil.

Hunter Jackman Current Location: Road within the forest's of Boreas
Interacting with: Open for Interaction
Sanity: Low
Feeling: Fearful and focused

The scene was horrifically gruesome. After having moved through the smokey jungle, making sure to give the raging fire a wide birth, Hunter had arrived at the thin road where the Unsound convoy had been riding along, and what remained of it momentarily brought a long lost memory of Hunter's to the surface. Stepping cautiously through the debris, he approached a truck which had clearly been sent flying, slid through the somewhat muddy terrain, and came to a stop on it's side. A single arm could be seen sticking out from beneath the vehicle, unmoving and coated in blood and black ash. The air made Hunter choke a bit. It smelled as if a pyromaniac had walked through, and one surely had.
6.gif

Hunter's heart began to race. He might have lost most of his sanity after the dirty bomb dropped, but he knew death when he saw it, and also that it was a bad sign. Teetering a bit, he walked over to a burnt corpse huddled over behind a car. The smell of burning flesh was sour and sent a wave of nausea over Hunter. "H-hello?" He said, crouching down to look for it's missing face. "Are you..." The world seemed to spin for a moment and Hunter turned away and released what little he had found to eat today. The stench must have gotten to him more than he had comprehended. After the pain subsided and the heaving stopped, he returned his attention to the body and finished. "Are you okay?" The body did not respond. Perhaps he should pick this person up, find someone who could help them?

"Why would this happen?" He sobbed a bit and tilted his head, and dragged a shaky hand down his cheek, as though trying to scrub the smell off. "Pearls might help." The bizarre thought flew into his mind out of nowhere, but seemed rational. "People come when I gather pearls!" He fell down onto his knees again and began scraping at the sandy ashes covering the ground, like he was digging for something.

David shouts in the Iron Maiden, hoping this time he will be heard. He wouldn't dare to move because of all the hazards around him. Thinking of a way out of this prisoner is impossible. Locked from the outside, with spikes all around you, and a spike through each shoulder, there is no escape. All he can do is hold in the cries and tears.

Dis.jpg

Mr.Wires ~ Dana Witzerkat
  • Rotten flesh? Ick, no this was a bit more substandard like a scorched field of corpses that pursued philtrum sending a wave of unpleasantries through Dana’s nostrils as he caught a tenacious whiff of it, peculiarly shrugging each unfavorable stench off with an amiable smirk, softly lifting his rosy-cheeks as he dwelled more upon the appalling scene of past events he was haphazardly hiking through like another carefree day of strolling about, not distinguishing any beings that may be in the area but focusing more or less on the ashy-covered corpses scattered across the foliage. Macabre scenes weren’t favorable in his opinion but it was simply part of the job, it was something that he never really stopped to overly contemplate, anything negative didn’t really ‘snap’ inside the realm of Dana’s brain, upbeat merriment was the only solution to anything, mostly due to him not feeling really anything other than happiness. Looming his hands around his own waist, it took him a few seconds to come across the long-distance walkie talkie strapped to his fitted utility bet, a high-pitch noise temporarily screeching for a mere moment from the device before he brought it up to his lips. “Headsman Varnus has completed his mission. Unsound convoy has been dispatched, 12-15 maybe more dead. Doubt there are people that have survived, nonetheless i’ll be checking for stragglers anyway, Dana Kat out.” ‘Click!’ After making it known to his superiors, Dana promptly strapped the radio back onto his well-shaped hip before taking a step-forward, halting his hefty boot in midcenter of the stony trail. Strange, an eerie sound captured his ears unexpectedly, could this have been sentinel of the local guard? It couldn’t be, they weren’t normally patrolling at these hours, suspicions rose as the notion of it being an unsound was brought to his attention.

Only one though? It couldn’t hurt bringing them to see the Viceroy but then again the Empress might want this one dead as well, or maybe imprisoned! Seeing that he was an underling of Vikotria, it was only respectful to bring whomever that was to her first. Swaying forward, two lines of considerably long wire lept out from the mechanical spindle, twinkling every so often with the sunlight glaring through the tree-tops as he wrapped them around his fingers, twirling each strand before having them spread out, wrapping around sizable tree trunks and aligning like trip-wires from trunk to trunk, acting as a sharpened trap to anyone who decides to make a hasty escape. “If it weren’t for the fact I didn’t hear you sobbing I probably would’ve been foolish enough to leave! But seeing as now, nobody can really leave i’d like to introduce myself, but politely apologize for the fact that i’ve isolated both of us in this section of land.” Soft-spoken but ‘polite’, he inclined his head in a respectful mannerism while detaching any loose threads from the spindle, ensuring that he wasn’t going to wind up tangled if someone were to leap out of nowhere and attack without warning like some sort of brute. “Name is Dana, Dana Witzerkat, humble servant of Viceroy of this wonderful nation of Boreas! I am here to bring any survivors in for questioning, please identify yourself, I wish not to resort to violent measures as I find it completely unnecessary.” He said, coughing into his hand and yawning with fatigue slightly afterwards. “Oh! Escaping is pointless, i’ve been generous enough to go out of my way to string up this entire area in a sharp wire, imagine it like a deer fence! But really really sharp! Heck it’s sharp enough to do this if you’re not careful!” Without warning he brought out a string of wire, cutting it into a two foot long strand, clasping opposite ends of the wire before upheaving a branch from up off the ground with her boot causing it to hurtle through the air until landing down onto the wire, splitting it completely the wood completely in half, leaving a clean cut.

“Pretty neat am I right? It doesn’t actually harm me though! It’s so nifty like that! But other people, i’d always advise them not to touch it!” He wagged his finger from left to right playfully as he put away the useless wire into the knapsack hidden behind his back, adjusting it afterwards and zipping it back up then crossing his arms over his chest while awaiting for a response of some kind.

Interactions:
    Wick Wick

Interacting with: SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Sanity: Teetering
Feeling: Fearful and sadened

Hunter swirled around and shot a glance over at a destroyed pickup. He had been caught off guard entirely losing interest in his previous endeavor. He had failed to notice the flicker of movement that flew along either side of him as the wires produced by the newcomer made their way around the wreck.

Hunter didn't respond to the person behind the totaled truck, but instead made his way quickly and somewhat clumsily over against said vehicle. The person speaking continued to try coaxing him out. His heart was pounding now, his whole head filled with a fear that seemed irrational given how calm this individual's voice was. Hunter couldn't tell if they were a man or woman. It could have just been the Blight making things difficult on him, though they did sound both feminine, and male.

A moment of silence, then they spoke up once more, followed by a demonstration of sorts that resulted in a charred branch being sliced easily in half by the wire guarding the outer ring. Hunter sunk down into the malodorous ashes. The world was vibrating around him, sending violent tremors through his whole being. The person was giving off an odd vibe about them, like they were trying to slather honey over the meaning of their words. Malice hid just beneath the surface. Even given his inability to process logical thought, Hunter could still sometimes piece scenarios together, and it didn't seem natural for any good willed person to approach a scene with the attitude that this character was giving off. His eyes were fixed on a fire, still raging inside a demolished semi. A girl stood in the flames, staring back at him with a blank expression, and for a fleeting moment, Hunter could feel himself burning as well, standing beside her in the fire.
6.gif

"I came wondering if I would find somebody." Hunter said truthfully, at least, in his eyes. In reality he had completely forgotten what he had come here for, and was now beginning to regret having done so in the first place. "She is not here. I.." He cried out again, another burst of pointless emotion, that may, or may not have been present. "You survived? Do you know if she was here?" He asked vaguely.

He wasn't sure if he would get a response, or if this stranger would simply turn the corner and kill him on the spot. He became increasingly aware of the pearl resting against his collarbone, but he wasn't sure why.

Last edited:
All-father.jpg

The All-Father ~ Amos Jasper
  • All of this commotion going on mixed in with a dash of confusion, it was more than expected to have someone just wind up cutting away from them to save their own skin which that Evelyn girl did with posthaste not that Amos cared all too much as someone like her had a lot more years to live as compared to his own but as for Pensworth? He was just a fifteen year old boy, a teenager! Sure there wasn’t enough room to fit anyone on that cruiser of hers but she could’ve at least formulated a plan for him, luckily this ‘sand-bandit’ dressed guy was actually kind enough to offer one of them a ride but there was a catch as one of them were to stay behind and face the wrath of the disastrous blight and the several hundred pawns of The Empress, it took but a minute for Amos to spring up into action to lift Pensworth with all of his might, bringing him to the end seat of Vaal’s intriguing motorbike before placing him on top of it. “Pensworth, i’m sorry. If it’s a choice between me and you, i’m always going to let you live, you’ve got more ahead of you… I just wish it didn’t have to come to this.. Here.” Amos expressed sorrow through his voice but still managed to stay strong enough in front of Pensworth, not letting any slip through his facial features as he fumbled around for a leather satchel which he promptly removed from his outfit, handing it over to the male stranger with a firm expression across his face.

“Thank you, it’s not as much for saving a life but it’ll get you a lot.” With confidence in his voice but uncertainty in his eyes he rose to the challenge, turning away from that he once knew whilst gripping the midsection of the cane tightly in his right hand, climbing his hands up it then clutching onto an emerald looking mineral about the size of a baseball, ripping it clean out from the top of the wooden staff before throwing away the useless oak stick. “You’ve always been a wonderful friend Pensworth, i’d like to call you a son that i’ve never had heh.. My niece lives in Tesca Icelands, she’ll be able to give you sanctuary, if worse comes to worse she knows people that can bring you out of Terra if the Empress continues her onslaught. Her name is Triss, the locals should know her. Thanks again Pensworth, i’ll always keep our memories close to heart.” Even for such a sad moment he still carried a smile, it was what he was known for… Amos never let his companions see him at his weakest moments even if it tore him apart from the inside, he had to protect Pensworth, no-matter what even if it meant… “Koosh!” His unyielding grasp broke the mysterious crystal within the palm of his hand, radiating an eerie green matter around him like a mist, a sort of visible radiation of some kind! But in a near-deadly amount that entered his body gradually. Dear God, he was actually throwing himself into a feral state just to protect his loved ones, his pupils dilated rapidly complementing the terrifying change in the color of his iris, transitioning itself into an illuminating green eventually becoming a living husk full of radioactive energy.

“Someone shoot that crazy old bastard!” A voice rattled out from the convoy, although there weren’t quick enough to anticipate a row of hardened sand stalagmites bursting out a few feet from the head of the convoy, puncturing its spikes through two of the trucks before lifting them in mid-air and plummeting them into the ground below. Amos never felt anything like it, all this power was remarkable but for some reason all he could see was his wife and Pensworth in his mind with a strong urge of protection and rage flowing throughout his veins then pain as a couple of bullets flew inward, piercing through his chest without giving him a chance to dodge. He wasn’t going to last for much longer, he knew it but he kept clinging onto life as he clapped his hands together, two sturdy walls of sand rising up from each side of the convoy then swiftly slamming against each other, crushing the military convoy within seconds. Chunks of sand and debris flew through the air as did the blurry mist of the terrain added with the smoke of burning vehicles, Amos was brought down to his knees feeling a wave of blood squirt out from out of the wounds, blood-droplets impacting the ground as he coughed for a moment only to look up and find an illusion of his wife wrapping her arms around his head. “I missed you.” Amos let out a relieved sigh until collapsing to the sandy floor, closing his eyelids as he felt the last of his thoughts fluttering away from him, darkness fading his vision as he took his last breath, now sleeping forever but with a legacy not forgotten.

Rest in peace, Amos Jasper.
    Interactions:
    Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs , Kisaki Kisaki , Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

Vaal Ramik
eRKHsMm.png
Vaal sighed as the old guy who's name he didn't even know, was sacrificing himself like some big damn hero for a runt. Perhaps he was hoping to have some dialogue between the two, so they both sat on it. Being selfish is fine. However, the old bastard was being a whole different kind of selfish: The idiotic kind. He accepted the satchel plan forming in his head, with holes the size of the Empress' ego.

It annoyed him how selfish the bastard was acting. So he decided he wouldn't let him die like this. Not until he screwed how god damned selfish he was being into that grandpa's skull. So as he finished his speech, Vaal muttered towards 'Pensworth'

"Get ready, n' hold tight..." He turned the ignition to max as dust clouds kicked up behind him, perhaps gaining him just a minute or so.

That was all he needed.

He unsheathed a burner sword driving with only one hand on the motorbike. His vehicle only seemed to speed up, as he drove past several of the armored cars pumping as much kinetic energy into the blade as he could while draining some of the energy the worm was producing, stopping it's track upwards as the sand seemed to slow down significantly. He roared as he slammed the blade into the side of the first car, cutting through it like butter, ripping the engines apart, trying to cut as many of them as he could while driving by.

"I don't care if your a god damned Headsmen or a fucking Blighted you won't fucking go and kill yourself while tryin' to 'protect' the kid!" He roared as engines blew up beside him, as veins seemed to pump blood at a faster rate, and started to bulge. He grit his teeth as pain shot through his muscles, all while his bones slowly cracked. Although the results were worth it as many of the armored cars and soldiers were blown away, giblets of flesh everywhere.

"You aren't doing the little bastard any favors by keeling over you selfish fucker!" Vaal's eyes finally landed on the thing he was looking for; the weapon they would be trying to kill the blighted with. It was a tank looking vehicle which was staked into the ground, with a large barrel, which seemed to be positively glowing with heat at the moment.

"I don't care if you can't hear me, but who the fuck do you think you're trying to copy?!" He screamed, his lungs burning for air, as he jumped off the bike and in front of the door of the tank thing, ripping it off with the last of the blade, as it finally shattered leaving only the warped metal handle. The inside held two arguing technicians or something, yelling about 'No ammo'.

That was until he bitch-slapped the first one and kicked the other away from the panel. Which was a whole load of techno bullshit, which he cared not for? He felt an opening of sorts, letters impressed into the panel above it.

[Ammunition Loader]

Vaal paused only for a second before unsheathing the other two blades and shoving them both in, the handle for good measure. At this point, he could care less, about whether or not this worked.

Because if it didn't he would die. Vaal laughed hysterically for a moment before calming down nigh instantly. He tried feeling for an organ most things had, and would probably die without. As he strained his senses his brain seemed to almost melt into goo him, as his thoughts started to slow down. He bit his tongue finally finding the organ he was looking for.

The Heart. 'Beat, beat, beat' it went its head was slowly approaching the ground, which held most of the army; Including him.

"Right, Do or Die, Easy question!" He muttered as he found the two joysticks for moving the damned thing. He aimed the barrel at the place where the heart should be unless it moved which would suck. Vaal sucked in a breath as he slammed his forefinger into the triggers on both joysticks, a voice counting down.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"It's 'Go ahead and DIE FOR ME!'" He roared as a loud noise overcame his ears. Vaal hissed as he felt something dribble down them, however, the molten shell of steel blades were already heading for the Blighted.
=[-]=
Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs (Pensworth) SidTheSkid SidTheSkid (Amos Jasper) Kisaki Kisaki (Evenlyn)
(Right now I'm just putting the more hopeful outcome since that was all done in one post. So I'm hoping this'll be done. If not I'm fine with that.)
@()

Metzger shook rasils hand. "We stop nowhere until reaching my wonderland in the lovely land of lustrum. If we stop anywhere else we might be too late to start up production again, and as for this vermin you're looking for. I assure you we will find him, and when we find him I'll even allow you to use my own little toys of torture." Metzger withdrew his hand looking back to his goons who had already begin packing up. Metzger walked over to david. "Now this is a problem indeed....I was hoping not to have to break out the chains so early." Metzger walked over to one of his goons holding a duffle bag marked 'EQUIPMENT' where he withdrew three large chains, and three shackles that fit around the neck perfectly. He then placed the shackles onto the three freshly caught vermin. The chains were already attached to the shackles so this was no problem, from there Metzger handed a rather beefy goon the chains, and shot him a very serious look. "You dragged a feral all the way up here boy, and for that i'm greatful, but if you drop these chains ever. I will personally see to your death. do you understand me?" The goon nodded, and begun to walk out the door "Oh, and before I forget I have a gift for you when we arrive, and a few surprises." Metzger then followed his goons outside the inn, and waited for rasil.
Rasil Brandheart
Rasil smirked,"Very well, so long as you realize if I don't manage to get my man I won't be happy. As for your wonderland, I look forward to seeing it."He said as the handshake ended. He tilted his head, in a manner similar to a cat staring down a strange object it had happened upon. He approached the iron maiden, looking inside curiously."Odd, is that David? I must say that iron maiden makes you look fat. How did he get in there?"
Rasil asked turning back to Metzger, and following him around."Hmm, I forget, did I say you could take him? Hmm, I don't think so..But oh well. If I did then okay, If not then just make sure you give him a horrible fate."Rasil smiled at this thought, he was sure if anyone besides him could make someone truly suffer it was Metzger. He just hoped David didn't some how manage to escape. The grunts didn't seem very reliable, although they rarely did.

_Exodus_ _Exodus_ Man-Made Maniac Man-Made Maniac

Last edited:
Marianne CarnegiePraise wasn’t her thing. Perhaps it just didn’t click with her well- words from another person telling her that she did well never made her beam with pride or self-importance. Even back with her colleagues as a mercenary, she never liked being told that she did a good job. She always liked, instead, to rate her own performance. After all, one’s greatest critic was their own self. Having said that, however, she only nodded with her Empress’ words. Let her say all she wanted. She was not her friend, she was her assistant and guard, as much as those roles applied to her. The other woman who was squeezing into her shirt now (she would have to buy a new one, she thought glumly, as she watched the fabric stretch at the chest area) was far more capable than she let on. She was simply the vanguard, a prelude, so to speak. If any threat made it past Marianne, then whatever they faced behind her would be much, much worse. One of them was Rasil Brandheart. The rest were the other Headsmen, each of them a veritable threat or two, though she would suggest a good therapy session for them had she been put in charge of the coffers.

I suppose protocol would be to immediately vacate the area…” Marianne slid into the shadows, outside of the light that shone through the blinds on her window, towards her bookshelf. She laid her rifle against the wall and holstered her pistol. The windows were tampered glass, even the force of a sledgehammer would only crack them. She had nothing to worry about in here. Not with the other safety precautions she installed in here. She had also, in a fit of either brilliance or impulse, installed something else. She brushed a hand across the wooden paneling at the back of her bookcase and touched a small groove. “Unfortunately, I cannot oversee such a movement. That responsibility lies with Mr. Brandheart and his guards.As capable as I might act, I cannot provide impenetrable security. Pardon my use of words, but you’d be more exposed than you were just minutes ago.” She pushed the paneling in, then eased her hand into the groove, and finally pulled it aside to reveal a mini-fridge. She opened it up and pulled out several choice drinks. “Furthermore, if you would permit me to speak out of line- to evacuate after such a small incident would be akin to telling the whole world that you would flee from a small threat.” She took a small glass from the freezer, and a cocktail shaker. She turned around, facing her Empress, her now unsmiling, a straight, expressionless line set on her lips as her mind clocked into overdrive. “I, for one, suggest against putting such ideas in the heads of the populace. Even in closed walls such as these, word spreads fast.” Marianne opened up the shaker, and poured in a few ounces of lime juice, just enough to give a citrusy twist to its companion, but not enough to completely overwhelm it, followed by a slight amount more of white rum, to give it that kick it needed, then finally a single teaspoon of brown sugar, to enhance the taste, before dumping in several ice cubes. She capped the shaker, then proceeded to mix the cocktail.

With a flourish, she strained the cocktail into the chilled glass, set the shaker aside. Her fingers curled around the fogging glass, and she brought the drink over to Amai. “All in all, though it’s not my station to say so, I suggest we stay. To show weakness in these times will only cause more problems than solve them.” As the light from the window passed over her features, colour seemed to flood back into her features, her eyes reverted from the cold, snake-like gaze of a hunter, a look only hard-boiled mercenaries have mastered, to the warm ones of the secretary that served the Empress well, and her mouth curled slightly to make a smile. She offered the glass to the Empress. “A glass of daiquiri, Ms. Amai?

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Dis.jpg

• Swaying from side to side, Dana carelessly pinched his lips together with him blowing out a few harmonious tunes from his whistling while casting his vision up to the tweeting birds flocking throughout the forest, gathering all different varieties of critters to feed their younglings so that they can become strong enough to swoop down from their nests, continuing on the circle of life. Even with these dead-bodies being strewn about so carelessly it was still heart-felt knowing that even through death contributions can be made to march forward a new generation, through these bodies those that are hungry can live on to see another day. No matter the circumstances it seemed as if fate had a plan for all of us, even when we’ve passed on from out our temporary bodies, giving ambition to the world in some mysterious way or another, even with this being a tragic scene it did fill him up with great hope yet not all could be said the same for this ‘lost’ wanderer, Dana was still waiting for a response from them but it felt like his beckoning for the person to reveal him or herself was pointless but regardless of that he was still going to persist as it was his assigned duty to find any remaining Unsound that may have survived the onslaught, hopefully capturing them instead of resorting to measures that required senseless brutality but then a charming voice pierced out from the darkness, it was male and from his shaky voice he sounded as if he was frightened, not surprising considering what had happened but luckily he didn’t give the impression of being injured at all so either he wasn’t directly involved or was hiding when the ambush happened, made sense, which meant this person was being ‘truthful’ so far as he could tell anyway.

“Wondering if you would find somebody? Sincerest apologies but this was an Unsound caravan, everyone you see around you is most likely deceased.” Dana didn’t know how to explain it in a more comforting light aside from that, it was the truth and it was only right for this person to know! Goodness, he was wishing that this person whom they’re looking for was associated with this resistance convoy, or else that’d just be awkward, not to mention a shame! His voice sounded so alluring to the ears, maybe he had a face to match such beauty? Bah! Of course he was looking for some lucky girl though, doubt she’d be in a place like this if that were the case even with Unsound having female members, most of the people from this smoldering mess had the physiology of men so it’s good to know that whomever he is looking for isn’t dead, probably. “Survived? Ha! I just arrived here, i’m with The Boreas guard, i’m here to look for them as they’re wanted criminals! I doubt you’re associated with them though or else you wouldn’t of said anything to begin with.” Well at least Dana was being modest, lying was a never a strong suit for him as he always found the notion of being distrustful not aligning with his morals, sure he’d tell a fib now and again to Sod just to make him smile for a while but that’s just sad ol’ Sod, what else is he suppose to do to make him even remotely happy? Guess he could offer a solution to his missing girl problem, this person was a witness of sorts so he probably needs to be questioned anyway, trading him assistance in recovering this woman in return for some intelligence had a good feeling to it.

“Doubt she’s here friend! Only guys as far as I can tell, tell you what though! I can help you with this issue of yours but you gotta trust me by revealing yourself and answering a few of my questions then i’ll take you to Viceroy Viktoria, she’s got enough connections to locate anyone in the nation of Boreas!” He wasn’t wrong about that, Viktoria has her paws on anything in Boreas, exports and imports of goods, nobles, merchants, and so forth! Being at a high-point in the hierarchy always had its uses. Now the only problem Dana had to deal with was having this person willingly come out, he was guessing that this ‘bribe’ of his would be enough to have him crawl out from whatever hidy-hole he was lurking about in.

Interactions:
    Wick Wick

Interacting with: SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Sanity: Slim
Feeling: Fearful, sadened, and confused

Could Hunter really trust this person? They sounded sincere when they mentioned the part of helping him out. A few questions. Did she think he did this? Did he do this? Why was he here again? His brain felt fuzzy and that irritating ringing had once again made his acquaintance. His head flashed briefly to the side. He was sure he had just heard a scream somewhere in the jungle, but the odd man by the trees seemed not to have heard it. Instead he was simply staring Hunter down, like he planned to hurt him. Purely out of instinct, Hunter scrabbled away within the ash and crawled out from behind the car and into view of the person he had been speaking to.

"Please, I don't know where she is. I've been looking for her I swear." Hunter's breathes were coming in strangled gasps now, an effect brought not only by the rancid air, but stifled whimpers. The ash flowing through the air had clung to the streaks left by his tears, dirtying his face. The man was gone now, leaving only Hunter and the person a few yards away from him, whom of which turned out to be a man, although it was somewhat difficult to tell. He wore golden earrings in the shapes of diamonds, and a single braid of his light brown hair lay just past his shoulder. A silky, blood red scarf adorned his neck, making it's way down his torso like a pair of streamers. In the current lighting it looked as though they were another extension of his hair.
6.gif

"She left." He said and buried his face within his grimy hands. "I watched her go. Elizabeth, why did you have to leave me..." He wasn't sure how he felt. Sad, angry, stressed? Multiple voices were flying around through his mind, whispering dark things; making him numb. "YOU CAN'T FIND HER BECAUSE SHE'S DEAD!" He shrieked, turning on the man watching him. "You didn't see her die. I-I saw her-..." Hunter went silent and looked at the ground for a moment. "...You said.. you could help me find her?" He asked quietly, continuing to avoid eye contact with the watchful man.

The ashes washed over the soil like waves of dark, deadly, water in the wind, adding to his delusion. The whispering was rather loud now, and one female voice seemed to echo more prominently than the others.

Last edited:
Dis.jpg

• Swaying from side to side, Dana carelessly pinched his lips together with him blowing out a few harmonious tunes from his whistling while casting his vision up to the tweeting birds flocking throughout the forest, gathering all different varieties of critters to feed their younglings so that they can become strong enough to swoop down from their nests, continuing on the circle of life. Even with these dead-bodies being strewn about so carelessly it was still heart-felt knowing that even through death contributions can be made to march forward a new generation, through these bodies those that are hungry can live on to see another day. No matter the circumstances it seemed as if fate had a plan for all of us, even when we’ve passed on from out our temporary bodies, giving ambition to the world in some mysterious way or another, even with this being a tragic scene it did fill him up with great hope yet not all could be said the same for this ‘lost’ wanderer, Dana was still waiting for a response from them but it felt like his beckoning for the person to reveal him or herself was pointless but regardless of that he was still going to persist as it was his assigned duty to find any remaining Unsound that may have survived the onslaught, hopefully capturing them instead of resorting to measures that required senseless brutality but then a charming voice pierced out from the darkness, it was male and from his shaky voice he sounded as if he was frightened, not surprising considering what had happened but luckily he didn’t give the impression of being injured at all so either he wasn’t directly involved or was hiding when the ambush happened, made sense, which meant this person was being ‘truthful’ so far as he could tell anyway.

“Wondering if you would find somebody? Sincerest apologies but this was an Unsound caravan, everyone you see around you is most likely deceased.” Dana didn’t know how to explain it in a more comforting light aside from that, it was the truth and it was only right for this person to know! Goodness, he was wishing that this person whom they’re looking for was associated with this resistance convoy, or else that’d just be awkward, not to mention a shame! His voice sounded so alluring to the ears, maybe he had a face to match such beauty? Bah! Of course he was looking for some lucky girl though, doubt she’d be in a place like this if that were the case even with Unsound having female members, most of the people from this smoldering mess had the physiology of men so it’s good to know that whomever he is looking for isn’t dead, probably. “Survived? Ha! I just arrived here, i’m with The Boreas guard, i’m here to look for them as they’re wanted criminals! I doubt you’re associated with them though or else you wouldn’t of said anything to begin with.” Well at least Dana was being modest, lying was a never a strong suit for him as he always found the notion of being distrustful not aligning with his morals, sure he’d tell a fib now and again to Sod just to make him smile for a while but that’s just sad ol’ Sod, what else is he suppose to do to make him even remotely happy? Guess he could offer a solution to his missing girl problem, this person was a witness of sorts so he probably needs to be questioned anyway, trading him assistance in recovering this woman in return for some intelligence had a good feeling to it.

“Doubt she’s here friend! Only guys as far as I can tell, tell you what though! I can help you with this issue of yours but you gotta trust me by revealing yourself and answering a few of my questions then i’ll take you to Viceroy Viktoria, she’s got enough connections to locate anyone in the nation of Boreas!” He wasn’t wrong about that, Viktoria has her paws on anything in Boreas, exports and imports of goods, nobles, merchants, and so forth! Being at a high-point in the hierarchy always had its uses. Now the only problem Dana had to deal with was having this person willingly come out, he was guessing that this ‘bribe’ of his would be enough to have him crawl out from whatever hidy-hole he was lurking about in.

Interactions:
    Wick Wick

Sod
000561714_01.jpg
Sod sighed heavily, a dreary expression gracing his face. He inhaled the smell of the dead around him. Envious of those who where lucky enough to be victims of Dana. He didn't really care who killed him, that didn't matter to him at all. Just that someone finally put a end to his miserable existence. He despised this life, and smelling death only made him yearn for death more.

It was so unfair, he had to be paired with a happy deathtrap like Dana. Who annoyingly refused to end his life. So he got to watch while others died around him, and on the occasion that someone did try to kill him, it always ended badly for them. Even now he drug his feet through the numerous corpse left by Dana, wishing his corpse was among them. These thoughts of death, and misery only lingered as he approached Dana.

"So, I see you didn't leave anyone for me."
He said pursing his lips together in a frown. He scratched the back of his head, scrapping at his dry flaky scalp.

"So inconsiderate. If you won't kill me you could at least allow me the opportunity to die at the hands of another. So who's that your talking to?"
Sod asked, and although Hunter was hiding he would get the eerie feeling that Sods eyes were staring him down.

"Maybe he could be a pal and drive a knife through my skull?"Sod suggested his arms limp at his side, as if all life was drained from his body already.

Then one of the corpse leapt up, apparently faking death."DEATH TO THE EMPRESS! DIE YOU GOVERNMENT SCUM!"He roared driving a blade directly into Sods chest. Piercing through his flesh easily. Sod coughed up blood, but simply stood there. Staring the man in the eyes,"Sigh, didn't you hear me? I said to drive the knife into my skull. Why does no one ever listen."The man stood there for a moment, confused. Then he found himself bleeding from the chest, a wound forming in the exact same place he had stabbed Sod. It wasn't long before he feel down dead at Sods feet. Leaving Sod feeling more depressed than before. He looked at Dana gloomily,"Are we done here? I want to go find a cliff to jump off of."

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Wick Wick

Last edited:
"Ah trust me this man will suffer a fate much worse than death." Metzger said as he fixed the collar of his shirt before setting off for lustrum. of course Metzger provided some information on the security of the iron maidens restraints, almost as if he knew Rasil was having doubts about the security of his contraptions. "Oh, and if you were doubting my contraptions security might I add it is one of the deadliest prisoners on the face of the planet. seeing as mobility of the arms is cut off by two large metal rods shoved through both shoulders. In other words physical strength is rendered virtually useless, because if you escape you will be killed ether by blood loss, or by the harsh lands of terra." soon the group reaches the edge of the capital where they pause for a moment, and step across the border. This became was a tradition for Metzger, to him it symbolized entering a wild land where anything may happen, and you can be killed at any moment. naturally this is when his paranoia was at an all time high as he stopped snatching a duffle bag named 'GEAR' from one of his goons retrieving his armor, and weaponry from I, and putting on his combat gear right there. He proceeded to say "Safety first." after this, but it was so heavily muffled by the gas mask he wore it was nearly unable to be understood. after that they would have to march for several days until they reached Metzger's wonderland in lustrum.

David begins to cough, the air was deadly. If it weren't for the Maiden, he would already be dead. He would attempt to move, but it wasn't worth trying. All thoughts of escaping became drained of him. He believed it was never going happen.

"Ah trust me this man will suffer a fate much worse than death." Metzger said as he fixed the collar of his shirt before setting off for lustrum. of course Metzger provided some information on the security of the iron maidens restraints, almost as if he knew Rasil was having doubts about the security of his contraptions. "Oh, and if you were doubting my contraptions security might I add it is one of the deadliest prisoners on the face of the planet. seeing as mobility of the arms is cut off by two large metal rods shoved through both shoulders. In other words physical strength is rendered virtually useless, because if you escape you will be killed ether by blood loss, or by the harsh lands of terra." soon the group reaches the edge of the capital where they pause for a moment, and step across the border. This became was a tradition for Metzger, to him it symbolized entering a wild land where anything may happen, and you can be killed at any moment. naturally this is when his paranoia was at an all time high as he stopped snatching a duffle bag named 'GEAR' from one of his goons retrieving his armor, and weaponry from I, and putting on his combat gear right there. He proceeded to say "Safety first." after this, but it was so heavily muffled by the gas mask he wore it was nearly unable to be understood. after that they would have to march for several days until they reached Metzger's wonderland in lustrum.
Rasil Brandheart
01bcf66a1cb25b45a095817c78e821b5513286e9_hq.jpg
Rasil laughed pleased with Metzgers response. Truly he was a man after Rasils own twisted heart."I'm pleased to hear that! I hope you break him, I want to see it for myself."Not long after that Metzger began gloating about how escape proof his iron maiden was,"Yes, very nice... Although I would have given the rods retractable Barbs, just to make it more excrutiating for the inhabitant. Wouldn't want them getting comfy now would we? Haha," With that he followed Metzger, watching as he seemed to hesitate before crossing the boundary line between the Capital, and the wild lands. Rasil wasn't sure what that was all about, but he didn't question it. Eyeing the boundary as if it was something interesting, before crossing over. Metzger sure did seem proud of all his nifty gadgets. But Rasil could understand that, after all he, and Metzger had alot in common. Except for the odd gasmask that he wore. Which Rasil just assumed he was trying to start some kind of fashion statement. Rasil figured they'd get to his factory, swap some torture techniques, then make some deals. Of course he'd have to get a look at the merchandise, and what it could do first. Which Rasil might have even been willing to try some stuff himself. He was always looking for new ways to inflict pain upon himself, or others."Alright! Let's go! I'm ready to feel the burn!"He said marching forward not sure where the hell they were heading.

_Exodus_ _Exodus_ Man-Made Maniac Man-Made Maniac (feel free to speed shit up a bit)

Dis.jpg

• Goodness! This waiting game sure was tiring! Dana could almost feel himself falling asleep if it weren’t for the fact that his joyous cousin Sod was able to rejuvenate his energy enough to have him bursting from the seams with absolute joy! Unlike sad ol’ Sod a beaming grin wrapped around the carefree expression of Dana as he merrily skipped up to him, still keeping his awareness on check for any surprise attacks from his other potential friend who was hiding about somewhere in this terrible scene but even if he was assaulted while his back was turned it wouldn’t matter in the slightest! Viewing that everlasting frown positioned within the overly depressed mug of his friend’s face was just so lovable, similar to that of a moody cat who you’d just want to squeeze with hugs because of how absolutely adorable he/she was, speaking of hugs! Dana embraced him with both of his arms, wrapping it around him before parting a bit back with an upbeat attitude. “Sod! I missed you, you were dragging so slowly behind, I kinda felt bad speeding things up but i’m so glad you’re okay!” If it weren’t for having a mission to do, he’d be bouncing all around unprofessional like but seeing as he had to do something it was only right of him to keep his head between those shoulders of his! Sod being the lovely goober he was mistaking Dana for slaughtering all these unfortunate fellows grotesquely strewn about the place, as if he’d sloppily leave them out like this without giving them a proper pose in the end, but then again there’s no real fun in putting a swift end to someone’s life, hence why he leaves his enjoyable cousin around so he’s got someone to have a conversation with, journeying through nations and from long distances wasn’t the same without Sod! “Oh you! Mr.Varnus burnt all these people to a crisp, not I.” Last time he checked, Dana never found himself meeting with that big oaf Caedron but then again he was a tad bit scary, all he can remember about speaking with him was saying no more than a few words to him before he just up and left like a party-pooper! Handsome bastard!

Sod’s melancholy voice pushed through his thoughts as he mentioned his ‘buddy’ playing an unexpected game of hide and go seek with them, adding his own reassuring comment of the potentiality of his own death at the end of his short-winded speech causing Dana to gleefully chuckle in response. “Your optimism of death always motivates me! But you and I both know that i’ll protect you silly! Besides even if that were the case they’d always manage to not kill you!” A perfect example arose, a surviving member of the Unsound cleverly faking his own death shot up from the ground wielding a blade but only to use it on Sod, piercing through his body like butter! “Ooo direct hit, you pierced right through my buddy’s heart! Good on ya!” Dana nudged the Unsound member not before he realized his mistake, blood formulating at the resistance member’s own chest and mouth as he collapsed to the ground at Sod’s feet, adding to the number of people dying by underestimating his abilities. Poor guy wasn’t getting any luck! Sometimes he would just leave a couple of guys around for his emotional pal but they’d always do the same thing over and over again! “Nope, we’re not done at all! In-fact we gotta bring whoever this is in for questioning maybe he could help us both! Alsoooo.” Bringing his hand over the hilt of the blade stuck in Sod’s body, Dana looked away from him while giving it a swift tug, ripping it right out from his chest and heaving it onto the ground. “These things are like magnets to you buddy! Anyway, we really gotta help this guy out, he’s looking for someone important of his! Kinda like how you are to me but maybe even more! It’d only be nice of us to do so!” Distant mumbo-jumbo poured out from the mouth of the person but he couldn’t make out any of it until he shouted a phrase about his friend being dead? Why was he looking for her in the first place if she’s dead? It confused him even more when came out from hiding only to ask if they could find her for him. Ha! This guy was an absolute nut!

This person whomever he was gave that head torturer of the Empress a run for his money, Dana leaned into Sod covering his ear with his hand uttering a whisper. “I think this one is a bit too coocoo for coacoa puffs if you catch my drift.” he laughed underneath his breath, before unholstering his own blade but throwing it down to the ground in a gesture of peace as he approached, brow perked with curiosity at his face because of how astonishing he looked, sucked that he had a fetish for dead girls or something! “Sure thing! I mean if you can’t find her here she’s gotta be somewhere in this nation, if you come with us to our viceroy I can almost guarantee that you’ll find this woman of yours.” He bowed in a respectful fashion, then standing up back attention with his guard always on duty. Dana didn’t know what to make of this person, they seemed ‘normal’ except for their loony disposition, guess all he had to do now was wait for a response.

Interactions:
    Wick Wick Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

After days of non-stop marching rasil, david, and Ezekiel arrived at what could only be some run down building constructed from various scrap metals that had been rusting for several years. However aside from this the most noticeable feature was the amount of blights hording the fog like gas surrounding the main building. These blights seemed much more docile, and passive than normal. Metzger turns to rasil pulling a spare gas mask from behind the vest he was wearing put it on rasil, and said. "Unless you plan on staying here for the rest of your life you'll need to wear this." However due to the gas mask already muffling metzgers speech it was once again near impossible to understand. After that everyone would proceed inside the main building which was void of the lime green fog that surrounded the outside of the building due to the several ventilation units that Metzger had built for the sole purpose of keeping the bi-product outside of the building. the three prisoners were taken off to a secluded room to the left of the main entrance while Metzger, rasil, david, and the feral lifting davids cell, went off to a room to the left with a large sign above the door marked 'Surgery'. Once they walked inside each of them were behind a thick glass window looking off into a room lit by one light which lit up a small table with several leather straps, and what appeared to be a very, very large door. The feral entered the surgery room through a door beside the glass, while Metzger turned to rasil. and asked. "Would you like to do the honors of nutering our guest both mentally, and physically while I prepare the most fun part of our trip here?"
Solemn Jester Solemn Jester _Exodus_ _Exodus_ The Chronicler The Chronicler

David began to violently cough. He had never experienced such agony when coughing before. A sneeze had also escaped him. The coughing stopped abruptly as it had begun. He wishes they would just end him. He would want an honorable death, but that wasn't going to happen. Attempting to hear what was going on, David held his breaths as long as he could. Hearing nothing, he exhaled.
Man-Made Maniac Man-Made Maniac Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

After days of non-stop marching rasil, david, and Ezekiel arrived at what could only be some run down building constructed from various scrap metals that had been rusting for several years. However aside from this the most noticeable feature was the amount of blights hording the fog like gas surrounding the main building. These blights seemed much more docile, and passive than normal. Metzger turns to rasil pulling a spare gas mask from behind the vest he was wearing put it on rasil, and said. "Unless you plan on staying here for the rest of your life you'll need to wear this." However due to the gas mask already muffling metzgers speech it was once again near impossible to understand. After that everyone would proceed inside the main building which was void of the lime green fog that surrounded the outside of the building due to the several ventilation units that Metzger had built for the sole purpose of keeping the bi-product outside of the building. the three prisoners were taken off to a secluded room to the left of the main entrance while Metzger, rasil, david, and the feral lifting davids cell, went off to a room to the left with a large sign above the door marked 'Surgery'. Once they walked inside each of them were behind a thick glass window looking off into a room lit by one light which lit up a small table with several leather straps, and what appeared to be a very, very large door. The feral entered the surgery room through a door beside the glass, while Metzger turned to rasil. and asked. "Would you like to do the honors of nutering our guest both mentally, and physically while I prepare the most fun part of our trip here?"
Solemn Jester Solemn Jester _Exodus_ _Exodus_ The Chronicler The Chronicler
Rasil Brandheart
Shokudaikiri.Mitsutada.full.2040567.jpg
Rasil looked around, finally having made it to Metzgers.... Wonderland? It looked pretty shit, which made Rasil wonder why he bothered traveling all those restless days. Painstakingly long, dangerous, and endurance testing days. Through hellacious areas, with horrid new dangers all around. All so he could come to this run down piece of junk? So this was torture! A nightmare! Blights surround the area! Only a mad man would go through so much trouble to come to this dumb."I like it, it's very homey. Has a certain charm about it! I'm glad I came, can't wait to see what else you've got to show me."He said in a geniune tone, obviously he was actually happy about coming here. Of course only a Sadomasochist like Rasil would enjoy such a trip.

When Metzger handed him a gas mask, and mumbled something Rasil simply stared a him confused. Then took the gas mask, figuring he might as well put it on. No harm in following the trend, he inhaled deeply through the gas mask. Then spoke in his best impersonation of a certain gasy individual," ohhh look at me! I'm Jared! I'm all scary and mysterious! I act like I'm cool, but all that gas i use is just me cutting the cheese! Hahah.,"He laughed at his imitation, finding it spot on. Even going as far as immigating his tone of voice.

He didn't dislike Jared, he just always enjoyed making jokes at the expense of others. Even if they weren't around to see it, he'd have to share his joke with the others. Even when he walked inside he kept the gas mask on. Breathing in a consistent heavy manner. Like Darth Vader from Star wars. He had grown fond to the gas mask, now he understood why Metzger, and Jared wore them. It had nothing to do with protecting them from harmful gas, looking cool, scary, or hiding there hideous faces. It was just fun!

The place wasn't as bad on the inside as it was on the outside. Which disappointed the over zealous little sadomasochist. He understood the need to keep a tidy living area, but personally he preferred messy stuff. Metzgers request that he do the honors of neutering David. He smiled joyfully, gasping in surprise. He daintedly turned his hand towards himself," Moi? Oh I'm suprised you'd offer such a thing to me! I'd be delighted. Although I warned you, I'm slightly rusty at this type of work, hehehe." Suddenly he was laughing creeply, an evil glint in his eyes as he approached the iron Maiden possessing David."Okay, set him up, and I'll join him in a bit. I want to go over some things first hehe."

_Exodus_ _Exodus_
Man-Made Maniac Man-Made Maniac

Dis.jpg

• Goodness! This waiting game sure was tiring! Dana could almost feel himself falling asleep if it weren’t for the fact that his joyous cousin Sod was able to rejuvenate his energy enough to have him bursting from the seams with absolute joy! Unlike sad ol’ Sod a beaming grin wrapped around the carefree expression of Dana as he merrily skipped up to him, still keeping his awareness on check for any surprise attacks from his other potential friend who was hiding about somewhere in this terrible scene but even if he was assaulted while his back was turned it wouldn’t matter in the slightest! Viewing that everlasting frown positioned within the overly depressed mug of his friend’s face was just so lovable, similar to that of a moody cat who you’d just want to squeeze with hugs because of how absolutely adorable he/she was, speaking of hugs! Dana embraced him with both of his arms, wrapping it around him before parting a bit back with an upbeat attitude. “Sod! I missed you, you were dragging so slowly behind, I kinda felt bad speeding things up but i’m so glad you’re okay!” If it weren’t for having a mission to do, he’d be bouncing all around unprofessional like but seeing as he had to do something it was only right of him to keep his head between those shoulders of his! Sod being the lovely goober he was mistaking Dana for slaughtering all these unfortunate fellows grotesquely strewn about the place, as if he’d sloppily leave them out like this without giving them a proper pose in the end, but then again there’s no real fun in putting a swift end to someone’s life, hence why he leaves his enjoyable cousin around so he’s got someone to have a conversation with, journeying through nations and from long distances wasn’t the same without Sod! “Oh you! Mr.Varnus burnt all these people to a crisp, not I.” Last time he checked, Dana never found himself meeting with that big oaf Caedron but then again he was a tad bit scary, all he can remember about speaking with him was saying no more than a few words to him before he just up and left like a party-pooper! Handsome bastard!

Sod’s melancholy voice pushed through his thoughts as he mentioned his ‘buddy’ playing an unexpected game of hide and go seek with them, adding his own reassuring comment of the potentiality of his own death at the end of his short-winded speech causing Dana to gleefully chuckle in response. “Your optimism of death always motivates me! But you and I both know that i’ll protect you silly! Besides even if that were the case they’d always manage to not kill you!” A perfect example arose, a surviving member of the Unsound cleverly faking his own death shot up from the ground wielding a blade but only to use it on Sod, piercing through his body like butter! “Ooo direct hit, you pierced right through my buddy’s heart! Good on ya!” Dana nudged the Unsound member not before he realized his mistake, blood formulating at the resistance member’s own chest and mouth as he collapsed to the ground at Sod’s feet, adding to the number of people dying by underestimating his abilities. Poor guy wasn’t getting any luck! Sometimes he would just leave a couple of guys around for his emotional pal but they’d always do the same thing over and over again! “Nope, we’re not done at all! In-fact we gotta bring whoever this is in for questioning maybe he could help us both! Alsoooo.” Bringing his hand over the hilt of the blade stuck in Sod’s body, Dana looked away from him while giving it a swift tug, ripping it right out from his chest and heaving it onto the ground. “These things are like magnets to you buddy! Anyway, we really gotta help this guy out, he’s looking for someone important of his! Kinda like how you are to me but maybe even more! It’d only be nice of us to do so!” Distant mumbo-jumbo poured out from the mouth of the person but he couldn’t make out any of it until he shouted a phrase about his friend being dead? Why was he looking for her in the first place if she’s dead? It confused him even more when came out from hiding only to ask if they could find her for him. Ha! This guy was an absolute nut!

This person whomever he was gave that head torturer of the Empress a run for his money, Dana leaned into Sod covering his ear with his hand uttering a whisper. “I think this one is a bit too coocoo for coacoa puffs if you catch my drift.” he laughed underneath his breath, before unholstering his own blade but throwing it down to the ground in a gesture of peace as he approached, brow perked with curiosity at his face because of how astonishing he looked, sucked that he had a fetish for dead girls or something! “Sure thing! I mean if you can’t find her here she’s gotta be somewhere in this nation, if you come with us to our viceroy I can almost guarantee that you’ll find this woman of yours.” He bowed in a respectful fashion, then standing up back attention with his guard always on duty. Dana didn’t know what to make of this person, they seemed ‘normal’ except for their loony disposition, guess all he had to do now was wait for a response.

Interactions:
    Wick Wick Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Wick Wick
Sod
ryo_kurokiba___shokugeki_no_soma_food_wars_by_helano1-d9qmon2.jpg
With Sods entering the Fray, he should have expected such an overenthusiastic greeting from the always over joyed force of sunshine that was Dana. His quirky carefree manner always annoyed Sod. How could he be so positive, when they were surrounded by so much death? It was really insensitive to Sod, Dana knew how much he wanted to die. Yet he refused to allow it. Why he cared was beyond Sod. Maybe his tiny little mind had made the misconception that they were friends, or maybe he just had a thing for family. Although how they were family was kind of a mystery to him. Although he always assumed he was Dana's distance, twice removed cousin. That always made him feel a bit better, even if it wasn't true.

When Dana hugged Sod he didn't resist, knowing it was pointless. Dana was so persistent, it was almost enough to make Sod want to kill him..Almost. But there wasn't much he could do to a sociopath like Dana. Although the same could be said about Dana. Neither could really kill the other, well not that Dana would try.

When he mentioned Sod dragging behind Sod simply dug some wax out of his ear, and flicked it away. Seemingly not interested in the conversation,"I wasn't dragging behind, I was trying to find something to bash my brains in with. But for some reason everything I could potentially use was wrapped up in balls of steel..You wouldn't happen to know anything about this would you Dana?"Sod asking already knowing the answer. Then he persisted on teasing Sod about his never dying. Causing Sods brow to furrow in annoyance."For such a happy person you sure are mean sometimes Dana. Teasing me about my disability like that. I thought you considered me a friend."He said attempting to guilt trip Dana. Even if he still wouldn't Kill Sod, he got some enjoyment from making the plucky walking genocide frown.

Sod considered Caedron, he wasn't very scary to Sod. Although that might have been because he was a walking corpse with a death wish. But either way he probably wouldn't have cared either way. For some reason most people avoided him, except the one person he wanted to avoid him, that being Dana of course. When Dana suggested they help the stranger Sod simply shook his head in disapproval."You're entirely to nice Dana. For all we know he could be a spy, waiting for us to let our guards down. Just do he could... Ohh, actually nevermind let's help the poor guy out."Sod said hoping today would be his lucky day. But his hopes for death were sent flying across the wasteland when the stranger began screaming like a wild man. Sod hung his head, worried this might change Dana's mind about helping the guy out. Then of course Dana pointed out the man's insanity, making Sod feel like crawling into a hole."Coacoa puffs? You mean that cereal brand that was removed because it made people insane? Sigh, even cereal dies faster than I do.." But then a slimmer of light showed itself, as Dana decided to help the nutter. But Sod didn't let his hopes rise, for all he knew this guy was just a loon trying to find his girlfriend."Necrophilia? I've never really seen the point in that.. Although I suppose I'm technically dead myself.."Sod turned towards the stranger, giving a frown that was slightly more warning that normal."Don't think about it, I'm not into guys. That's Dana,"
He said, before turning to Dana, and nodding."Alright, let's finish up so we can head back, oh and one more thing."

Sod walked over to the knife Dana had pulled from his chest. Even his foot steps oozed with hopelessness, giving most people around him some form of depression. He stared down at the blade, still covered in his blood. He bent down delicately lifting up the blade, and tracing his fingers over it. Then almost as if on reflex he sent the blade towards his skull in a quick movement. Attempting to take his own life.

Last edited:
Pics_2.jpg

The Ruler of Five ~ Empress Amai
  • “I see.” Out of the two options, of course it had to have been the worst one. The Empress never did thoroughly enjoy being separated from that pleasant above standard ‘king’ leisure room of hers but then again how is one supposed to have a bit of relaxation with an unhinged maniacal pervert still on the loose! Ick, she felt completely disgusted even fifteen minutes after the whole incident had transpired, Amai was actually thinking about scrubbing herself extra clean when she had some privacy but then again that depended on how long it would take for the royal guards to root around the palace until they disband the search party. “That’s expected, there’s no such thing as ‘impenetrable security’, yet there are safeguards that make it nearly as difficult, that’s why I have you to ensure that procedural evacuation plans are done as outlined.” There’s only been a few incidents of where Marianne has shown her ‘colors’ regarding her qualified militant expertise but those were just simplistic drills, but seeing her now? It was impressive! There were no signs of breaking through that on-point surveillance, she’s probably the best bodyguard that Terra has witnessed. Amai curved an undecided glare at the mini-fridge wondering if she was thirsty or not before taking on the thought of where she’d be evacuated to, if Unsound knew that this place was under lock down then they’d have hired assassins posted around the entire premises on lookout for the Empress herself, formulating a scheme to get out of this mess was going to be tricky, very tricky.

“Eh? So we’re not leaving? Well, I suppose that’s a satisfactory idea, besides if I assert my dominance here it’ll just lower their morale.” Not bad at all, nonetheless boredom was going to be a bit troublesome, what were both of them to do while they waited? There weren’t any interesting books lying about so that just limited things even more, scrunching her brow in annoyance, Amai sighed and tilted her head back while looking up at the ceiling before curling her fingers around the elegant glass filled to the brim with daiquiri. “Thank you.” She politely smiled at Marianne, taking a helpful swig of the contents then laying the bottom of the glass onto a coaster nearby. “You know, you’re a bit of a mystery, i’ve known you for what? Years? But for some reason you still keep yourself hidden away, that personality of yours is a locked box. I don’t mean to intrude but what is it that you do besides protecting me?” She asked out of curiosity, sincerely wondering about the personal life of her assistant.

Interactions:
    simj26 simj26

The goon who led david into the room unlocked the iron maiden, and quickly grabbed a syringe off the table injecting nitro with morphine. After that the goon shoves david onto the table strapping down each limb with thick leather straps at the knees, ankles, elbows, wrists, and neck. after that the goon left the surgery room to accompany Metzger as he left the room to deal with other matters. After they left the surgery room Metzger, and the goon walked into the room adjacent to the surgery room marked 'captives'. The room was filled with people hung up by the feet with chains over a large pit of jagged metal spikes, however the nobles, and Ezekiel were thankfully not hung up for testing yet. Metzger quickly removed the sack from ezekiels head, and slowly shook his head as if disappointed. "You've been exploring things you should have left alone haven't you?" he asked in a polite tone.

"I'll break free of this! And when I do, you'll be in big trouble!" David shouts as he shakes his table.
He knew he was going nowhere, but he at least had to try. Knowing he was injected with something, he was unable to die at this point, meaning all kinds of torture could be brought upon him at any moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back