• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indisposition [Modern~Fantasy][Always accepting]

Vaal Ramik
eRKHsMm.png
A bike that shone in the burning heat of Sable made clouds through the desert, a grin adorning the face of Vaal as he rode through the familiar plains of sand. How he had missed this place! A lot of his jobs were situated in the Capital, the minimal underground it had, given the iron fist which the Empress ruled the city with. This was a break of sorts, getting some time to cool off and not shower in blood for a week or so seemed decent to the eccentric man. His ears twitched as the unmistakable revving of the hunks of junks they call cars they sell here sounded out from around him. Several large cars plated with steel, held in place by many, many, rivets. Ah right, he'd forgotten about them.

Raiders. They were a small portion of Sable's population and drove around attacking merchants and such. Of course being a mercenary he had plenty of experience with this sort. They stopped, making a circle of armored vehicles around him, several gunmen popping out from the top of the cars, and several people armed with swords and axes, this group seemed to be on low funds if they stooped to using melee weapons.

Well, it wasn't like Vaal could talk, as his arsenal was only swords only.

"Alright! Go ahead and drop them metal sticks of yours, an' get off of that bike!" A voice came from the vehicle which was facing him, a wiry man with his blue hair strung up into a ponytail holding a megaphone shouted into it making his voice even more annoying.

"We might spare your life if ya' do that, Ain't that right?!" They shouted once more into the megaphone, eliciting cheers and snickers from the raiders around Vaal.

"And if I don't?" His amused voice rang out, making the boss of the raider chuckle, "Well ya fashion disaster you might have a taste of some high-quality lead if you don't!" As if on queue the gunmen all shifted their rifles onto him, as the ones without stalked forward towards him.

His grin left his face as one with an axe stood in front of him looking down on the helmet Vaal wore. The man couldn't see it, but his comrades could all too well, as he grinned wider than any of them had seen before. Unsheathing a burner blade before they could warn the guy Vaal slammed the sword into the unfortunate man's neck, slicing half way through, before he yanked it harder and went straight through, leaving the man's head to hang on strips of flesh and skin, before the head dropped to the ground, at the same time the headless man did.

"Ah right, I should introduce myself..." His glee could only be expressed as pure evil as he spoke the next few words.

"Crimson Vaal at your service!"

They stared at him for a moment, Vaal almost bursting out laughing as awareness on how much they had fucked up picking a target today became visible on many of their faces. In only five or so seconds nearly every outlaw was running or had put the pedal to the metal and were gone, leaving only the raider boss.

The glare of the sun couldn't hide the face of sheer terror. Crimson Vaal was a name any raider feared, as if anyone who he is protecting is targeted, the whole gang of raiders that tried were all completely destroyed.

"So you have two choices here!" Vaal said cheerfully while walking towards the poor man's vehicle.

"One, die by my sword..." A glimmer of hope could be seen the raider's eyes before horror took over as he said the next few words, "Or you could die by this sword!" Vaal picked up a sword that was dropped by one of the fleeing raiders and laughed. They decided the best option to survive was to flee, which would have worked if he didn't expect it. Vaal exploded into action as the vehicle started to move, dashing to the still open door, and pulling the raider by the shirt and throwing him onto the scorching sands.

They whimpered and stuttered out the same sort of thing so many other raiders would spout as they were faced with imminent death. He just yawned, not giving him a choice and cutting into the man's head, chipping the blade, but still finishing the job as his blade sliced through the skull and brain matter. Vaal sheathed the burner blade and headed back to his bike, now then back to his daily desert ride!

~~~

The rev of the engine was soothing to the man as he drove through the sands humming some song he heard in the bar he'd visited recently.

"Oh, don't wait for me darling~" He sang to an imaginary tune, devolving into gibberish as he couldn't remember the next few verses. In the distance, he could see a couple figures, a pang of annoyance going through him. More raiders? Really? He shook his head, He'd might as well get it over with.
=[-]=
Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs (Pensworth) SidTheSkid SidTheSkid (Amos Jasper) Kisaki Kisaki (Evenlyn)
@()

Last edited:
[KORIGENGI] OTOSAKA YUU V2.jpg
Ezekiel Trebuchet
Without anything to do, Ezekiel moved forward, he didn't want to leave the capital just yet but he also had to leave due to the heat he may have attracted. His
paranoia kicked in, his heartbeat raced as he ran pushing people out of the way with his own two hands. I need out. I need out now. Without much of a choice, Ezekiel ran to the far outer parts of the Capital, on his way he noticed some weird and unexpected events. While he was still in the city, he noticed two men strong-arming a girl to who knows where. Ezekiel didn't take action of course, and that was for a few reasons, one of them being the debt the girl would be in for him, and Ezekiel doesn't like followers, the last person who tried to do that got thrown off a mountain. Second would be the heat he'd gain even more, with how much buildings he's destroyed, it's not too crazy to think of having a bounty over his head. He's probably passed by several without even noticing. From a strategist point of view, the last reason he wouldn't interfere would be because it was rather close to the Palace, which had guard, the cries of help and sorrows of the nearby civilians would attract the guards, and possibly super-powered headsmen, and because of his previous encounter at the Inn, he'd assume they'd sent the more quality per person type people.

With that interaction out of the way, Ezekiel made his way to the outer walls, he was approaching the gate, with how he was, he hid behind walls, and used the shadows as his cover. Sitting down, he rested his legs, he wouldn't be able to get to sleep but mobility is a fine point where he needs to exert all of his energy in. He could hear the sounds of guards doing their job.
"I guess that's always a good thing to look out for." Ezekiel yawned, his vision blurred, his eyelids were heavy, he yawned on more time before... No, I need to stay awake, no more disasters. He remained dormant, looking around at the rotten stone walls, he could hear arguing in the wall next to him. Ezekiel stood up and looking onward to the gate. That's not where the voices are coming from... He put his head next to the wall to where the sound came from. It was definitely a fight between possibly a woman and man, Ezekiel wouldn't be surprised if prostitution was still a thing.

Ezekiel sat back down, staring up at the sky, he was planning to stay in this alleyway for a while until he was certain something of better importance to arise, that is when he will be able to move out. He was desperate for sleep, but if he could distract himself by doing mindless tasks such as cloud-watching, he should be able to keep his mind active.
It really is a miracle I'm alive.

1674b2c4f0e57683fea35c84fd8ba4b8.jpg
Jared watched the spectacle before him, not feeling sorry for the man nor happy at his treatment. The man had done something that the empress and her men found worthy of punishment. It was not Jared's place to speak or participate on such matters, and to him, it wasn't worth feeling anything as well. As with the Rasil's overly-obvious romantic relationship with the empress, Jared felt slightly annoyed, if only because it dragged on meetings. Caedron left the throne room, presumably to go beat some things into pulp like the large, rather endearing, brute that he was. Jared watched idley as the empress strolled up to the kneeling, bloody, man and softly said some words that Jared couldn't make out, before returning to her throne.

“So let’s wrap this up shall we?!”

The empress says, sitting back on her thrown. Now, it was Jared's turn to speak. He stepped forward, smoke oozing out from his clothes and trailing behind him as he moved. He stood right in front of her and looked the empress in the eye. Jared had heard people talk about how one could discern a person's emotions, thoughts, and dreams simply by looking in the eye. This always perplexed him, and in the brief period of silence as he stood in front of the empress, he searched her eyes, but only saw the color red. Jared opened his mouth and spoke in a clear voice, unhindered by the gas mask,

"I investigated possible unsound activity at an inn in the western quarter of the capital. They ended up attacking me, and so I responded in kind. I made sure after I was done to check for survivors, and there were none. I've sent a cleanup crew over there to clean it up, they should be back soon..."

Jared bowed, and with a final look into the empress's eyes, stepped back. As he went, he wondered if the Amai could see his eyes through the tinted lenses of the gas mask.

Interactions
Empress Amai SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Rasil Brandheart Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Jared Alister PressureCooker PressureCooker
David Thomas _Exodus_ _Exodus_

Pics_2.jpg

The Ruler of Five ~ Empress Amai
  • Empress Amai cocked a brow leading to a suspecting expression amidst her face as the well-spoken captain of the platoon announced his presence with a politely declared “Ma’am” yet even with this gracious civility and utmost respect the woman of high nobility squirmed in annoyance at the first portion of his introduction as he didn’t state her as ‘Empress” or even giving the common courtesy to digress Amai as his ‘Liege’, how disrespectful! “Ma’am? Cute, need I remind you that you are not working underneath a fast-food corporation but a government? As I must address once more to those that forget, I am the Empress and you will title me as such.” Those words enveloped in an atmosphere of displeasure as she rolled her dainty hand in response to to the leader allowing him to continue with his endearing presentation, one that interest from Amai by metaphorically lighting a ‘fire’ underneath her ass by explaining the betrayal of a headsman, David Thomas… Ha! Somehow it wasn’t that surprising but Amai was still shocked that he’d have the courage to actually be so absent minded, placing himself in the line of fire in order to rescue one of those blight monstrosities! Out of all the things she thought he’d be reprimanded for, Amai was in disbelief that he’d protect a inhuman abomination including summing up the audacity to make defectors out of common foot-soldiers by instructing them to aide his cowardly escape moments after his traitorous act. With all of this factoring in, Empress Amai couldn’t help but cast a cold-hearted glare down upon the ‘broken’ David, his weakened physique ruined with discolored bruises and cuts that were scattered around his body indifferently, but his boisterous defiance was insufferable!

“And I would glady do it again.” Each word of that damned sentence kept playing inside of her noggin like some sort of broken record player causing her left eye to twitch for a couple of seconds, returning to normal once the leader hastily wrapped up his speech, expecting a conclusion out of this and a punishment for David. Rasil’s cheerful moronic voice was comparable of that of an invisible kiss that perked her rosy-colored cheeks a tad bit. Such a carefree outlook on everything and a blatant disregard for everything around him with his insane mind twisting his very essence like a kitten with a ball of yarn. Those flirtatious remarks of his were enough to make Amai shy away her face from the public view for a moment as her skin became flushed with crimson pigmentation, out of all the times why did it have to be in front of a professional audience? This temporary embarrassment did not last very long once he spoke of the rebel scum he was hunting, finding one of the sources of intel, it being the spy beneath his unyielding boot. “Dare I say, i’m jealous you and Caedron share such a special relationship between each other, I almost envy it.” Rasil was one heck of a bastard, if there was a picture definition of the word Evil, he’d be it. Poking away at Caedron’s withstanding steadiness in an attempt to make him burst out in some way or another but his true self shined when that bulky figure struck his hand onto David which made him spurt blood onto the polished tiles. Rasil taking orders to an excessive extent made a dramatic performance of his unpredictable demeanor by throwing the large man onto the ground, twisting his arm backwards in a painful position which was on the verge of breaking his arm like a twig. “That will not be necessary Rasil, as much as I enjoy your extremes please let it be known that we do not harm our own unless needed, besides i’m sure you could understand the disappointment all of us hold for David! It’s reasonable to act out of spite. But such brutality is so little for this insignificant worm, true pain involves so much more mental torment when it comes to physical it needs to be slow like so.”

The Empress rose up from her throne, taking a deep huff out of her inhaler after the whole side-show ended. An eerie velvet-black mist sank from out of her mouth as she exhaled, disappearing into the void of nothingness as she approached David with both guards holding onto him tightly as not to move him. Without warning, a flicker of vexation flashed through her appearance as she rammed her palm into the side of his midsection, twirling her hand as it pushed onto the outside of his body causing immense pain in the process with the sound of bones crack from the pressure although not breaking them. “Oh there it is, ah I remember it’s been so long since i’ve ever felt so much agony with my bare-hands. Was all of this truly worth it? Protecting a monster? I ask you… Why even join the Headsman if you just are going to betray the cause? Tsk, it doesn’t matter anymore besides i’ve got something more enjoyable for you. Rasil! Treat this man to a lovely evening by chaining him up and torturing his ‘little’ escape friends right in front of him, I want him to break… Piece by piece.” A deplorable grin stretched across the Empress’s face as he pushed her index finger up, curling it underneath David’s neck before going back to the throne and sitting down, leaving him to bask in his own pain. “So let’s wrap this up shall we?!” Amai spoke, wishing to get this audience over so she can visit Rasil and David in the depths of the dungeon.

[OOC: I will be making a response with Amos that'll be tied to this post.]

3ec4c55cf4b272fd1626fdd4410e993e--character-names-hot-anime.jpg

Caedron Varnus
Caedron almost felt like a mad dog about to break off its leash. The disrespect towards his Empress was unbelievable! The improper addressing of Her Imperial Majesty was nigh treason! Caedron could almost feel a vein pop ouut on his forehead when the man addressed Amai as "ma'am". His fingers twitched slightly with an urge to strangle the man where he stood, but fortunately Rasil beat him to the punch, taking the disrespectful swine down. I almost made up for Rasil's continued insufferable attitude. Caedron was growing increasingly tired of Rasil's remarks towards the event that caused the scars on his face. He did not know why Rasil continued on about it. He remembered nearly nothing of the event in question, and that fact alone was enough to grind against his nerves. And then there was David. That traitorous cockroach. How dare he even think of acting against the Empress' will! It was deplorable. With David's sentencing complete, Caedron placed his right hand over his heart and bowed deeply to the Empress, before taking his leave. Exiting the throne room, he clenched his fists. There would be no time for rest before his trip to The Boreal. He desperately needed to kill something, and the rebels were the perfect target to relieve his anger upon.

Interactions

1674b2c4f0e57683fea35c84fd8ba4b8.jpg
Jared watched the spectacle before him, not feeling sorry for the man nor happy at his treatment. The man had done something that the empress and her men found worthy of punishment. It was not Jared's place to speak or participate on such matters, and to him, it wasn't worth feeling anything as well. As with the Rasil's overly-obvious romantic relationship with the empress, Jared felt slightly annoyed, if only because it dragged on meetings. Caedron left the throne room, presumably to go beat some things into pulp like the large, rather endearing, brute that he was. Jared watched idley as the empress strolled up to the kneeling, bloody, man and softly said some words that Jared couldn't make out, before returning to her throne.

“So let’s wrap this up shall we?!”

The empress says, sitting back on her thrown. Now, it was Jared's turn to speak. He stepped forward, smoke oozing out from his clothes and trailing behind him as he moved. He stood right in front of her and looked the empress in the eye. Jared had heard people talk about how one could discern a person's emotions, thoughts, and dreams simply by looking in the eye. This always perplexed him, and in the brief period of silence as he stood in front of the empress, he searched her eyes, but only saw the color red. Jared opened his mouth and spoke in a clear voice, unhindered by the gas mask,

"I investigated possible unsound activity at an inn in the western quarter of the capital. They ended up attacking me, and so I responded in kind. I made sure after I was done to check for survivors, and there were none. I've sent a cleanup crew over there to clean it up, they should be back soon..."

Jared bowed, and with a final look into the empress's eyes, stepped back. As he went, he wondered if the Amai could see his eyes through the tinted lenses of the gas mask.

Interactions

A feeling of dark sadistic pleasure filled Rasils upon hearing Amais comment about his Relationship with Caedron."Oh but my Goddess I have you to thank for that. After all you're the one who ordered me to spend some... quality time with him."He said ever so slightly twisting the giant man's arm more. He could hear the bones popping as they where beginning to twist beyond their limits. But he was disappointed to hear her answer. A disaproving frown graced his face. But he let the big cry baby go. Pouting as he did so, but when his darling Amai stood up to approach David he couldn't help but approach transfixed by her. The way she moved was divine. Her hips swaying, her chest extended out proudly. Oh how lucky he was, to go from the life of a Slave to the second hand of the Empress. She took him from a life of constant blood shed, pain, murder, and savagry. But he loved her anyways, and his expression showed it as he watched her torment David. He stared on enviously, his face turning red, and he began to drool at the thought of receiving that kind of punishment. He moaned and rolled over hugging himself as the sound of bones popping hit his ears once again."Oh so amazing! You deal out so much pain with such graceful movements! It gets me all hot and bothered!"He crawled closer to Amai, and David. Propping himself up with his hands, he didn't mind the pain of resting his elbows on the floor at all. It was actually a welcome feeling, after all it gave him something else to enjoy. Then he was called by Amai, and leapt to his feet. Walking over to her and licking the saliva from the edges of his mouth. "Oh this should be fun. I can't wait to destroy your sanity piece by piece! Ok, guards chain him and his friends up in the dungeon for me. I shall join them momentarily."He said waving them away as they carried the prisoners off to his quarters, including the spy he had captured. Then he looked back towards Amai, bowing before her majesty." So is there anything else before I go "entertain" our guest?"He asked smiling kindy up at her, not bothering to acknowledge those around them.

PressureCooker PressureCooker SidTheSkid SidTheSkid _Exodus_ _Exodus_

David, along with the other three, was thrown into a cold stone dungeon. Bots and pieces of light shine through the barred window. He could smell death at its worse. Feeling the shackles around his arms and legs, he began to struggle in an attempt to be free. Nothing, not a single creak or groan from them.

The prisoners beside David were praying as if their lives depended on it, which in this case, it did. They looked st David with terrified eyes, knowing it was his fault they were in this position in he first place.

Pics_2.jpg

• The brief but substantial congregation between royal-guards and their highness drew close to its end with Jared being possibly one of the last issues to resolve, she believed that she had something important to say? Ragged marks embraced the outside material of his clothing even it being a couple of ‘smudges’ it contributed to the fact that he was randomly assaulted by a couple of individuals when he was caught off-guard. Those markings alone did not allude to any starting involvement in a fight neither did it suggest conflicting against that of a blight, it must’ve been poorly prepared associates of the Unsound or a disorganized band of filthy bandits. Once Jared stepped forward, he found himself leaving distant puffs of smoke trailing behind him then standing right before the Empress to confirm her suspicions but not before an awkward moment of silenced passed by between him and her, with him acting as if he was a tad enraptured by her image. Describing his altercation, he spoke of the inn from the western division of The Capital possibly enjoying his day of rest at ‘The Misty Inn’ but only to be ambushed by a bunch of drunken savages that must’ve already been in the mood to dish out some punishment. Such a violent act on Amai’s headsmen was a disgrace, have they not learned any form of submissiveness? Without her there’d be no Capital! It was more concerning to hear of it being possible activity from the resistance, if they were out of The Boreas and into the heart of the Empress’s territory in numbers than that spelled trouble, they were getting presumptuous! Failing to see what she was truly capable of! “I see.. This is rather agitating. They must be getting desperate or arrogant knowing they attacked you on the spot! To them a headsman’s death is a deafening blow to my forces and they’d be right, unfortunately for them they’ve misjudged you resulting in their own demise. Thank you Jared, if you manage to find anything else let me or the others know posthaste, you are dismissed.”

After alleviating a sigh from this news, a petite lady’s voice bellowed close-by. “Interesting” She thought, knowing how disruptive this mysterious lady was she must’ve been friends with David, soon her including the guards carrying her were brought into the many halls of the palace until reaching the non-existent doors, now a walkway into the the throne-room. “Oh lovely another irritating unscheduled meeting with The Empress, how delightful! Oh no-no-no, come right on in! I mean it’s such a trendy thing to do nowadays, why not pile on to it some more.” Annoyed she ordered the trivial guards to bring the shackled woman forward, bending her at the knee and making her look up at the exasperated Amai, curling her fingers boringly through her hair as she looked at this person they had put before her. “Mind telling me who this is? Unless she’s killed a headsman or is one of the most wanted criminals in all of Terra i’m not interested. If she’s committed an act of murder or something equivalent to someone that isn’t a person of my importance then see to it she has a trial, if guilty just throw her to the chopping block like the rest..” Her attention gradually focused back onto Rasil whom was wiping away drool scattered from his lips as he approached her, despite this being a bit disgusting she didn’t mind too much concerning how much of a lovable savage he was, with one swift wave he ordered his underlings to bring the ensnared prisoners to the dungeon where they’ll be forced to experience the worst of this insane man. “Ha, you’re free to enjoy your evening Rasil, there’s nothing more I need but i’ll be joining you shortly to see David’s scowling face as well as the progress you’ve made. You are dismissed.” She gently waved, showing endearment in her poise as she curled her fingers and pushed her cheek against the top of her knuckles, casually inclining her head against the clenched fist as she awaited for an explanation from the guards involving the unknown who was bound in front of her.

Conversing with:
    Solemn Jester Solemn Jester , Unit A2 Unit A2 , PressureCooker PressureCooker

Last edited:
Evenlyn
images-11.jpg
The Nation of Sable
Eve looked at man who was in the defensive stance with his staff steady on the sandy ground. 'I guess I should lighten the mood.' She thought. Evenlyn carried her weapons on her back with magnetic device that kept it floating behind her. She hoped it wouldn't cause her to look too threatening. She stood in a elegant posture and forced on a akward smile. "I usually don't do this at all. But..my.... subconscious told me to help you two travelers out. It was.. obvious you weren't from around here and you don't look like the average raider that I encounter every then and now. " She responded. She tilted her head, looking for any signs of dehydration from two. Eve had plently of water to go around. She decided she wouldn't hurt to share. Taking a deep breath, Eve decided to show an act of kidness. "You two seem to need some water. I will happily supply you with some." She offered.

Evenlyn then crossed her arms over her chest and sighed. She heard a engine of a vehicle coming closer. Eve turned around to inspect who was nearing them. Her visor slightly inhibited her sight seeing skills, but she could see could make out a masculine figure with a red scarf around his neck. " I'm hoping this is non hostile. He seems a little alarming to me." She stated. Evenlyn had no intrest in fighting. However, she wouldn't hesitate to draw her sword if her life was being threatened.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

Last edited:
Anne winced at her words about her. She didnt understand what she was talking about with avid or Rasil but she listened anyway. one of the guards spoke up. "We believe she is the sister of Alex Hikari, A girl with powers who wiped out an entire prison to save this little brat. But i believe a headsman brought Alex to the desert to execute her. But he shouldve returned by now, perhaps he got lost." Anne smirked and blurted out "Or she burned him to a crisp, maybe froze his dick off then left him to bleed out... If you want to execute me you know, it will be rather inconvenient, Alex would come here and kill everyone here. But since im not Uncovered nor part of your club. I could be good at well anything recon.. or stealing.. im great at that stuff. But sure... kill me" Alex taught Anne to never fear death, but try to avoid it. Especially if you come across the mad Empress Amia. While the guards werent expecting it, she managed to free herself from their grasps so she could rub her now sore wrists.

~Meanwhile~
Alex tried to keep her pace up but she know was developing heat stroke and her vision felt blurry. Alex kept moving forward "Really... getting tired of sand." she chuckled, conjuring a water spell into her hands so she could drink. It was refreshing to feel the smooth liquid run down her dry throat. But it wasnt enough her vision was fading in and out. First her legs gave out and she fell to her knees. Her eyes became heavy and her body then went limp and she was yet again unconscious. Her body began to roll down a large sand mountain. When she hit the bottom she was in view of a couple of tents. She was at a small villiage where Eve, Father Jasper and Pensworth.

Interactons
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Kisaki Kisaki
Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

Metzger marched for days from his encampment in lustrum with a small company of 5, or so men who dragged a chained criminal behind them. This chained criminal seemed dead, but was simply trying to fool the others, so that he might live one last day. He had just arrived at the edge of the capital allowing him to peer out into the city. He couldn't help but laugh as he spoke to his comrades.- "Looks even worse than the make shift shacks of our little encampment don't it boys!" -The others laughed at metzger's comment mainly because it was true in their eyes. after the group was finished laughing 3 of the 5 along with Metzger himself made their way into the capital leaving weaponry behind as to not make themselves seen as a threat, but sadly for the chained man they could not afford to leave him behind. as Metzger walked through the city he looked at the poverty with disgust, and pity mumbling to himself.- "What kind of ruler let's their own subjects degrade to nothing, but logs to be burned." -He dismissed his own disgust with the empress, and thought about the business at hand. Having had a good chance to see what this tyrant was like already he knew he only had one shot to impress her with his display of weaponry, and that this chained man would be the key to this. The chained man was covered in what looked to be a repurposed hazmat suit with a slot to slide some sort of canister into. He would order the men to stop as he had one of his men hand him the gas grenade he asked his men to bring along. sliding it into the slot, and resuming his march towards the place known as the "red palace" eventually nearing his goal. He was stopped by guards (or whatever), and was arrested as he had planned, and managed to talk his way into a meeting with the empress. After being dragged into the red palace his other sides marveled at the gore that must have transpired here before being brought before the palace doors opening them, walking in more abruptly, and waiting with the others in a corner responding to the threats of the guard (or whatever) with a glare that sent chills down the mans spine.

Last edited:
3ec4c55cf4b272fd1626fdd4410e993e--character-names-hot-anime.jpg

Caedron Varnus

Returning to his home, Caedron prepared himself for his travel to The Boreas. This was a kill mission, not a formal event, so he would not be needing suits, never mind how horrible a choice of clothing a suit would be for the tropics of The Boreas. Instead, he opted for a simple black shirt and camouflaged pants. Multiple sets. While he was proud of his tremendous power, it was quite inconveniencing that his clothes did not transform with him. Throwing his changes of clothes into a black duffel bag, along with military provisions of food and water, he took one look around the room he was in. It was spartan to say the least, just a simple bed, a closet, and a bathroom. He saw no need for lavish luxuries in a room that he usually only visited between his frequent missions. Slinging his duffel bag over his shoulder, Caedron left his home. Glancing over at the Imperial Palace, Caedron left The Capital, on his way to The Boreas to fulfill his Empress' wishes.

Interactions
None

Pensworth
The teen ignored Father Jasper's attempt at trying to get him to drink some water. The man needed that more than he did. He was thirsty, sure, but his own thirst wasn't as important as the leader of the Unsound's life. That being said, he tensed up as the figure zoomed closer and closer, grabbing the handle of the knife in his pocket. Now that he got a closer look, he could see it was a woman who's white long hair flew behind her as she was speeding towards them. If she didn't want any trouble, she would just drive right past them quietly...but she stopped just in front of them. What happened next was a long and uncomfortable moment of silence, Pensworth stepping a bit closer to the Father as the woman walked closer towards them. She was beautiful, there was no doubt, but Pensworth had heard tales of all sorts of raiders out here. Or worse, there might even be Headsmen patrollers. They were everywhere, after all. Empress Amai had the whole nation teeming with them in an attempt to get everyone antsy and nervous, to submit to them once their nerves and fear got the better of them...and it was working. She stopped, leaving Pensworth to just stare up at her through the glaring sun, the crude smiley face drawn on his mask hiding the expression of pure suspicion. He tensed further when he saw her eyes look at Father Jasper. Did she think he was going to be an easy target? Pensworth nearly snorted.

It was then she looked at him, and he could feel her eyes analyzing his appearance. He already knew what she was thinking, and it irked him inside. She was probably already claiming him as some kind of scruffy orphan, or a teen who looked more like some sweating pig than an actual person...and what was annoying was how she would be right. He was struggling not to lose his focus, but inwardly, he was starting to become envious of her smoother skin. The way her face and body seemed to be untouched by the harshness of Terra...it...it just wasn't fair. Her voice, ironically enough, broke him from his thoughts. She was still looking at him, but she had apparently noticed just why his hand was so deep in his pocket, causing him to curse inwardly. There went his surprise attack. He just stood there, watching as Father Jasper talked to this woman with his usual calm and conversational tone. It was amazing he could keep such composure in a heated environment filled with so many possible dangers.

The woman then responded with a claim of wanting to help them due to their...outsider looks. She had even offered them water. He didn't believe it, however. The first person they meet, a perfect nonetheless, and she was already so eager to help them just because something in her mind told her to? It was either a half-baked lie or a distraction...he heard something in the distance and looked behind the woman to see another vehicle speeding down the road. A loud muffled sigh came from him. Great. He slowly took out his knife as the figure came closer, tensing once again when he saw the clothes he was wearing. It would be very easy to mistake him for a raider...

Pensworth twirled his knife a bit. Very. Easy.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide Kisaki Kisaki

Pics_2.jpg

• The brief but substantial congregation between royal-guards and their highness drew close to its end with Jared being possibly one of the last issues to resolve, she believed that she had something important to say? Ragged marks embraced the outside material of his clothing even it being a couple of ‘smudges’ it contributed to the fact that he was randomly assaulted by a couple of individuals when he was caught off-guard. Those markings alone did not allude to any starting involvement in a fight neither did it suggest conflicting against that of a blight, it must’ve been poorly prepared associates of the Unsound or a disorganized band of filthy bandits. Once Jared stepped forward, he found himself leaving distant puffs of smoke trailing behind him then standing right before the Empress to confirm her suspicions but not before an awkward moment of silenced passed by between him and her, with him acting as if he was a tad enraptured by her image. Describing his altercation, he spoke of the inn from the western division of The Capital possibly enjoying his day of rest at ‘The Misty Inn’ but only to be ambushed by a bunch of drunken savages that must’ve already been in the mood to dish out some punishment. Such a violent act on Amai’s headsmen was a disgrace, have they not learned any form of submissiveness? Without her there’d be no Capital! It was more concerning to hear of it being possible activity from the resistance, if they were out of The Boreas and into the heart of the Empress’s territory in numbers than that spelled trouble, they were getting presumptuous! Failing to see what she was truly capable of! “I see.. This is rather agitating. They must be getting desperate or arrogant knowing they attacked you on the spot! To them a headsman’s death is a deafening blow to my forces and they’d be right, unfortunately for them they’ve misjudged you resulting in their own demise. Thank you Jared, if you manage to find anything else let me or the others know posthaste, you are dismissed.”

After alleviating a sigh from this news, a petite lady’s voice bellowed close-by. “Interesting” She thought, knowing how disruptive this mysterious lady was she must’ve been friends with David, soon her including the guards carrying her were brought into the many halls of the palace until reaching the non-existent doors, now a walkway into the the throne-room. “Oh lovely another irritating unscheduled meeting with The Empress, how delightful! Oh no-no-no, come right on in! I mean it’s such a trendy thing to do nowadays, why not pile on to it some more.” Annoyed she ordered the trivial guards to bring the shackled woman forward, bending her at the knee and making her look up at the exasperated Amai, curling her fingers boringly through her hair as she looked at this person they had put before her. “Mind telling me who this is? Unless she’s killed a headsman or is one of the most wanted criminals in all of Terra i’m not interested. If she’s committed an act of murder or something equivalent to someone that isn’t a person of my importance then see to it she has a trial, if guilty just throw her to the chopping block like the rest..” Her attention gradually focused back onto Rasil whom was wiping away drool scattered from his lips as he approached her, despite this being a bit disgusting she didn’t mind too much concerning how much of a lovable savage he was, with one swift wave he ordered his underlings to bring the ensnared prisoners to the dungeon where they’ll be forced to experience the worst of this insane man. “Ha, you’re free to enjoy your evening Rasil, there’s nothing more I need but i’ll be joining you shortly to see David’s scowling face as well as the progress you’ve made. You are dismissed.” She gently waved, showing endearment in her poise as she curled her fingers and pushed her cheek against the top of her knuckles, casually inclining her head against the clenched fist as she awaited for an explanation from the guards involving the unknown who was bound in front of her.

Conversing with:
    Solemn Jester Solemn Jester , Unit A2 Unit A2 , PressureCooker PressureCooker

Rasil Brandheart
Shokudaikiri.Mitsutada.full.2040567.jpg

Rasil bowed to Amai, his eyes looking up at her lovingly."Oh, I shall. This will be most enjoyable. I'll be sure to put on a show for you."Rasil headed towards the dungeons, they smelled retched. Like sewage and burning rubber, he absolutely loved it! This smell made him think back to his home burning and his mother being tortured in front of him. How ironic that he would now be doing something similar.

Upon entering his quarters in the dungeon he took a seat at his desk. Opening his desk, and pulling out his special gloves. Black, sleek, and cold to the touch. They also kept his hands nice and clean, so he could better hold his toys. He stood up, and walked towards the cells where the prisoners where held. As he did so his foot steps could be heard approaching, his eerie humming following the sound. It was truly a blood chilling situation for anyone who knew Rasil's reputation. He stood in front of the cell door, his golden eyes staring down David and his friends. Whom happened to be chained up."Oh, my my, I sure do have a busy day ahead of me. I suppose I'll get started. So who's first? Hmm..I guess I'll start with you first!" He said pointing to the male friend of David's. The cell door creaked open, and Rasil stepped inside. A black case was seated on a pedestal in front of the prisoners. He stood before it, sighing fondly at the case. Rubbing his hands over its icy, smooth cover. Then a click could be heard as he opened the case. He licked his lips in anticipation, as if he were about to dive into a gormet meal. Of course this was basically that for him. He truly feed on pain, whether it be his own or the pain of others. It didn't really matter, it all filled him with joy.

He took out a a syringe, and a bottle filled with a strange liquid. He hummed ignoring those before him. Then filled the syringe with the liquid."Ah here you are my dear pets! This should keep you alive until I decide to rip out your hearts."He told them in a friendly joyful tone, as if this was good news. He approached the prisoners, grabbing them each by the jaw, and injecting the fluid into them. The liquid would burn like fire filling their viens. It would cause steam to escape their lungs, a truly agonizing thing. But even as he smiled, rubbing his hands together in pleasure, he knew this pain would only last a moment. Which after a moment the prisoners would the pain subsiding. Rasil tapped his chin, his eyebrows furrowed in thought."Hmm, now what am I forgetting?"He said, thinking as hard as he could as to what little thing was slipping his mind.

A sudden groan sounded from next to them, and Rasil looked towards the source. Only to find the soy he had captured earlier that morning strapped to a chair."OH YES! THAT'S RIGHT! Silly me, haha I must take care of the rat, please hold on a moment. The doctor shall be right with you, oh and uhh...Enjoy the show."He told them a dark twisted smile spreading across his face.

He took a small circular blade from his case, the. Approached the spy, prepping him for surgery.
First he shaved the man's hair. Making sure he could see where he was cutting. Then he plugging in his bone saw, testing it out on a piece of wood. Which was cut perfectly in half. Then was the fun part. Rasil pressed the button switching the saw on. It's blade rotating like a Merry go round. He slowly moved the blade towards the spy, who was strapped down to a special chair so he couldn't move. But just in case he also injected him with a paralyzing agent he had bought for just such occasions. It would prevent his movement, but still allow him to experience all the pain of unsedated brain surgery. The blade sliced into the man's head, cutting his skin, and bome with relative ease. It was obvious by the muffled screams of agony coming from Rasils unwilling subject that he wasn't enjoying it."Aww, poor thing, do you have a headache? Hahahaha!"
He cackled, as he continued to saw the man's skull open. Of course it was a mess blood squirted from where Rasil cut, spraying around the room. But it didn't take long for Rasil to finish. Then he took out his tongs, and lifted up the cap of the man's skull."Ahh look at this! Nice a juicy! Ripe for the picking, I bet you've got lots of naughty secrets in there. Okay time to get started."Rasil held up a bag filled with acupuncture needles. Then he slowly looked over the man's brain, finding just the right place to stick the needle. Finally he found a nice place to stick the needle. Piercing the man's lobes causing his face to contort in some odd expression like he had just eaten something dreadful. Rasil did this a few more times. Sticking it in several choice locations on his grey jello like brain. Of course these all caused him to scream stuff Rasil couldn't understand. He frowned, apparently he didn't think this out very well. If he was paralyzed he couldn't exactly spill the beans now could he?"Very well then, I'll give you a bit of a rest, let the syrum wear off so you can speak. Won't take to long. But until then...Hold theeessseee for me."
Rasil told him pressing down on some of the needles he had placed in his brain. Causing the man to shake in a odd seizure like manner.

With that being on hold Rasil turned to the friends of the traitor. He approached them, considering what toy to use next. Once he had figured this out he decided to start with the little stuff. So he made sure David had a nice view, as he ripped off his little friends fingernails. One by one he pulled them back violently ripping the from his fingers, then toes. He couldn't help laughing with delight at their scream."Oh yeah baby, that's the good stuff! Okay now let's get to chopping!"
With one swift movement he pulled out an entire set of different toys. Blades, for all sorts of torture, as well as many other items. So he started by cutting the prisoners. Slow so that they can savor the pain. Stew in it, he covered them in cuts from head to toe. He cut them all up, even David. To the point they were soaked in their own blood."Oh my, it seems you've gone and made a mess. I guess I'll have to clean up."Rasil exited the cell, shutting the door behind him. Then he turned a knob next to the cell, which caused at first what seemed to be water to begin raining down into the room. Unfortunately for those inside it wasn't water. It was actually lemon juice. Which wouldn't feel great in all the fresh injuries Rasil had just inflicted on them all. Rasil leaned against the wall arms crossed enjoying the show for a little while."Oh I love my job."
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid _Exodus_ _Exodus_

David coughs violently as the smoke escaped his lungs.
Watching his friends be tortured, he roared at Rasil.
"You're a monster!" He shouts,"Where is your mercy?"
He looks at his demon. Rasil was a demon. David couldn't but think that when he gets out, he will destroy this world the dictator ruled. It was his personal mission.
"I'm going to remember this," David says sternly as he watched him scalp the others.

All-father.jpg

The All-Father ~ Amos Jasper
  • Never thought to see such hospitable citizen of these parts but seeing that as it may, Amos felt delighted that there was some sort generosity these unspeakably sandy dunes but there was something off about this dame he couldn’t properly put his finger on! Those spectral-looking eyes that she donned so nonchalantly gave off an odd impression but somewhat comforting knowing that she wasn’t one of the Empress’s many henchmen. “Hehe, i’m guessing it’s all of The Borea leaves that i’m sporting out from my attire eh? We would’ve taken a vehicle of some kind but this was more inconspicuous. Didn’t want to leave around long trails, it keeps those that follow guessing.” His exasperated voice trailed with a simplistic chuckle, dying down as he noticed the stranger beginning to observe both of them attentively although this did raise a tad suspicion in him, Amos wasn’t too worried which was largely due to the fact that she went out of her own way to offer a ‘boat’ load of ice-cold refreshing water that made the back of his throat itch with excitement. Uprooting his exquisitely designed staff from out of the grains of sand, Amos sluggishly relaxed his position showing a less apprehensive demeanor, a bit more trusting but then again despite the old man’s appearance he always remained on guard, each eye wandering for danger, already having a sense of awareness directed towards the obscured silhouette approaching, yet this time this figure’s semblance wasn’t exactly inviting. Nevertheless he couldn’t misjudge him, after-all there was always a chance of him being similar to that of the woman they were sharing a conversation with or… He could just want to rob them all blind and kill them all with those glistening blades dangling from his slender hip.

“Thank you miss it’s not every day you see such kindness! I believe I must introduce myself and my companion over here. Name is Amos Jasper, an old weary nomad as you can tell! Beside me is Pensworth, a very loyal companion of mine and unquestionable in capability compared to these old bones.” Amos was a bit distracted giving away introductions, acknowledging the probable threat zooming towards them at a fast-pace. Just as he was about to warn them of the looming danger, that lass beat him to the punch by stating of his presence, notably his alarming disposition that he was giving. “Was wondering when you’d notice. I’d suggest not unsheathing your blade against him, not without a plan. Obviously raiders are too cowardly to go alone so if this is a highwayman… Then he must be strong..” Expecting the worst out of this encounter, Amos immediately pushed the bottom of his wooden cane back into the surface of the sand, plunging a segment of the staff, swirling it around leisurely as the crystals of sand hardened within seconds making sure Amos was a few steps ahead of whatever this strange individual had in store, nodding confidently at Pensworth to ensure some comfort in the fact that he had a plan in mind if things were to spiral out of control.

(Apologies, this post was lame x2! I've been exhausted today.)

Last edited:
IMG_0527.JPG
Ezekiel Trebuchet
Ezekiel awoke from his dormant state, he didn't sleep but instead he stared, and stared, continuously for possibly 20 minutes. Moving his head downwards to look forward, he was met with great pain, a sharp pain almost as a knife slowly cutting down his neck. It was because of his amazing 20-minute cloud watching sit, he wasn't surprised but rather annoyed because of this, he'd have to deal with it for at least half the time. If only I could leave this human body, possibly become a super-being... That thought ended as soon as he said 'super-being', too embarrassed and rather bored to continue the conversation in his mind, he snuck out of the alleyway, once again using the shadows as his cover. Something was wrong however, it was silent, on one side he could hear the sounds of clanking and calm compliant voices. On the other, he heard... Silence. It was unnatural, seeing that he forgot of the arguing voices, it was possible one of them was killed by the other, but Ezekiel had better things to do, like something new that popped up in his mind. I'm gonna go invade the dungeons of the castle and free the captives! A side project for him to complete while he attempts to come up with new ideas.

Ezekiel used almost everything to cover his face, from walking in crowds to unknown destinations to complete his travel, and eventually, he made it.
Okay, just under there. Time to dig. Using his powers, he blasted several holes into the ground, digging his way a few feet down. After a few seconds of rest, he regained his composure, and continued firing blasts of telekinetic power into the hole, effectively making it a 'deeper hole'. Over and over, the hole dug deeper and deeper, until he saw light at the bottom. "Time to go!" He jumped down, his coat floating upwards and hitting the side of the dug hole. He dropped to a small room, a bedroom. Looking around, his eyes darted to a female lady almost instantly once sight has been made, a... Naked female lady... Ezekiel had yet to perfect his powers but to be honest, he never expected this much action coming from it. Moving away from the hole he dug, he walked to the door of the lady's room. "Nice figure, by the way." His head was turned back, staring at her for a few moments then opening the door and leaving.

With that over, Ezekiel walked down several flights of stairs, pushing people down them sometimes, and even throwing them back up. He wanted to have some more fun then just throwing people to the opposite way they were going. Looking at a sign, he walked forwards to the dungeons, smelling of rotten and desicrated bodies. The smells were correct, now, were the people? Unsure of what it was like, he resorted to setting up a small barrier around his body, he didn't want this up the entire time, seeing that it'd be unfair. Turning the corner, he witnessed an almost sadistic man, giving people showers with a yellow liquid.
"I see, okay. Taking a shower with mysterious yellow liquid.." Ezekiel spoke loudly. He had no intent of killing anybody, in fact, if this could go quietly and rather quickly, it could possibly help him further his thoughts on new ideas. I could just do what every other person does, walk... No, that just sounds bad, and tiresome.
_Exodus_ _Exodus_ Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Pics_2.jpg

• Tsk, Tsk! Second act of insubordination on behalf of an unruly simpleton! Did she really think that blurting out such defiance would save her life? One of the lowly apostles spoke briefly of the shackled mess of a woman they brought forward, explaining that she is the blood-sister of Alex Hikari who happened to be a wanted criminal for eradicating an entire penitentiary as if it were a day at the shooting gallery! Why though? Heh, she didn’t look impressive at all, Empress scoffed at that notion while adjusting her mineral encrusted tiara with a tip of the head, still regulating detestable eye-contact with the human equivalent of a ‘bottom-feeder’ that was running at the mouth like some sort of uncontrollable animal in desperate need of discipline. This wasn’t the first time she’s been deliberately attacked, most of those expendable people were no more than scurrying little rats, surviving at any method by joining themselves with the government yet killing a headsman? Hm. Surely this could not go without an execution. The Empress softly coo’ed with laughter, taunting the weak intimidation tactic that this woman was putting on display for everyone to see, Amai was unchanged by this aside from having a momentary giggle at the prisoner’s expense. “You think that inadequate attempt at startling me would work? Ha! That foolish sister of yours slaughtered guinea pigs, those prison guards signed up for this not because of unwavering loyalty but because of survival, your sister is none less the ‘murderer’ I am.” Even with this being an inconvenience, she could flick her wrist carelessly and it would be enough to send enough people to occupy that prison with able-bodies except this time with exceptional firearms.

“Oh but i’d like to see her try, she wouldn’t get one foot in this palace before having it sliced clean off her leg. But I stray from this trivial banter of threats! You participated in the killing of a headsman, for this… You must face punishment as it is the law of the land.” Before she could disregard this pitiful dog, it spoke, offering her services to extract some sort of mercy out from Amai, bribing with physical labor and skills as if she could be swayed. “My, I should make you the court jester knowing how good you are at making such silly jokes. I absolutely adore that fact you’d have the audacity to speak to me in such a way then bribe me like i’m a fool. If this were a different scenario of you applying then i’d happily oblige but no! Since i’m in such a ‘bubbly’ mood i’ll grant you slave labor and knowing your rough attitude i’d say coal mine duty is just the ideal work for you.” Out of all the cruel punishments, this happened to be one of the worst ones as many would choose a death sentence compared to slave work, not many survive in the mines due to eventual breathing problems that cause them to suffer throughout their lengthy punishment furthermore they’d be emaciated even when working, barely getting a break as if they so much as rested they’d be beaten to a pulp. “If you show your worth maybe i’ll give you a ‘promotion’ and put you somewhere else.” Empress Amai’s sadistic smile pushed through her lips as she thought about the torment she’d undergo but being the busy tyrannical ruler that she was, Amai shrugged her off and ordered the guards to bring her to the mines before she leapt off her throne in ecstatic joy, at last she had some time to herself for once! Imagine her disgruntled expression once she passed into the corridors to see Metzger and his band of misfits standing across from her with some chained up abomination being drug like a downed Christmas tree.

“Remind me to bring our lovely gate-guards to the gallows and to replace them with those that are competent! I’d suggest leaving my sight or... “ She paused as she brought both her thumb and index finger to the bridge of her nose, clasping it while frowning before piping up once more. “You know what? Sure, let’s have a delightful conversation but we can’t have one without a show, right? Come along!” Amai beckoned, pivoting on one-heel as she faced the opposite direction, making a b-line to the dungeons as she chatted up her group full of lovely guests. “Quite the marvelous structure isn’t it? Decades upon decades of ancestry run deep throughout this lovely palace. Each small etch in the wall is a symbolic reminder of the history which this foundation holds. But let’s not to fool ourselves here, all of you are here for a reason I presume?” As she ended her sentence she was reaching the spiral descent that lead into the dungeons where she softly hummed as the dark environment captured her feminine figure with wall-torches lighting up parts of the walls, ending as they met the concrete floor complimented by the stone walls surrounding them. Amai soon brought the company to Rasil who was busy having an appalling play-date with those whom he was torturing, one with needles sticking clean out their opened skull, she wouldn’t be surprised if one of them vomited from the sight of it all. “Love, I hope you don’t mind these fellows I brought down here. No-no they’re not your play-things but just men that are so eager that they can’t wait to hold themselves just for a moment to speak with me. Since you are our lovely guests, feel free to take a seat on the marble bench behind you.” She pointed to the marble bench a matter of feet away but soon swaying her arm back to her side, positioning both hands behind her back and folding them atop of one another in a professional poise as she strolled by Rasil, kissing him lightly on the side of his cheek then revolving her way around his physique before coming back to the group. “Now, explain.” Her countenance immediately invoked a one-thousand yard stare, as if she was looking through them without a care in the world, thinking them as just walking-talking meat bags as she watched them.

A sadistic grin inched across his face as she said the words 'now explain'. He truly loved it when a plan comes together so well "Before I explain might I complement this 'dungeon'." Metzger shifted his head looking towards the ceiling before his gaze shot down to the floor as he placed his hands behind it back. "Military might is the key to any empires defense. Especially when a rebellion shows it's nasty little head." He paused momentarily "That's the problem with ruling with an iron fist. People don't see the good that comes from this." He shifted his hands to his sides. " Firearms are the most common for militaries of our age. However biological warfare is far deadlier, and much more effective. Now I've developed a lethal gas that ensures death upon those who inhale it." He turned from the empress to the man he had chained in an airtight suit. "However why take my word for it, and allow me to show it's lethality for myself." He said moments before pulling the pin from the canister allowing the lethal gas entry to the air tight suit. Moments later the mans screams filled the dungeon for several minutes before falling to his knees, and then seconds later upon the floor dead. He fixed his collar before turning back to the empress. "Would you be interested in my proposal empress amai?" The most notable features of his at that moment were his eyes. One was a bright blue, and the other a deep crimson.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Anne knew she was in a rough spot. Being sent to the mines. She has gotten out of worse. Once she even escaped the clutches of an actual slave worker company with nothing more than a rock to incapacitate people with. But now she would have dozens of rocks and in dark secluded spaces. She let the guard carry her away. She had already begun thinking of plan of getting out of the mines before she got there.

(Holy damn im too tired to write more nighty night)

Vaal Ramik
eRKHsMm.png
As he rode closer, he could see them better, one of them was a female, a bountiful one at that, an old man, and a runt. Said runt was deftly twirling a knife, as it seemed his presence was noticed; not like he was hiding it or anything. It seemed like the kid and the old man weren't residents of Sable, or came here in a long time because as he got closer he could feel the sweat drops falling off of them.

So it seemed that he didn't run into more raiders just two hours after the last bunch of them. Good. Although as soon as he thought that, the old guy stuck the walking stick he had into the ground, and then the ground starts to solidify? Ah, right there where people like him. He froze as a thought occurred to him.

Wait a second...

Could these people possibly be... tourist?

Vaal burst out laughing as he grew closer to the gaggle. Instead of getting off of the bike like a normal person would, he jumped off of the still moving vehicle, which thankfully was slowing down at a fast rate. After jumping off he flipped several times, before slamming into the sand in front of them, absorbing the impact while doing so. After steadying himself Vaal stood up from the crouching position and spread his arms with a grin on his face.

"How do you do! Welcome to Sable I hope you enjoy your stay!" Vaal said cheerfully. He had always wanted to be a tour guide, but most of the establishments told him he needed to wear 'normal' clothes, which he was! Ha! He'll give these tourist the time of their lives.
=[-]=
Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs (Pensworth) SidTheSkid SidTheSkid (Amos Jasper) Kisaki Kisaki (Evenlyn)
@()
(Sorry if this seemed weird.)

Pics_2.jpg

• Tsk, Tsk! Second act of insubordination on behalf of an unruly simpleton! Did she really think that blurting out such defiance would save her life? One of the lowly apostles spoke briefly of the shackled mess of a woman they brought forward, explaining that she is the blood-sister of Alex Hikari who happened to be a wanted criminal for eradicating an entire penitentiary as if it were a day at the shooting gallery! Why though? Heh, she didn’t look impressive at all, Empress scoffed at that notion while adjusting her mineral encrusted tiara with a tip of the head, still regulating detestable eye-contact with the human equivalent of a ‘bottom-feeder’ that was running at the mouth like some sort of uncontrollable animal in desperate need of discipline. This wasn’t the first time she’s been deliberately attacked, most of those expendable people were no more than scurrying little rats, surviving at any method by joining themselves with the government yet killing a headsman? Hm. Surely this could not go without an execution. The Empress softly coo’ed with laughter, taunting the weak intimidation tactic that this woman was putting on display for everyone to see, Amai was unchanged by this aside from having a momentary giggle at the prisoner’s expense. “You think that inadequate attempt at startling me would work? Ha! That foolish sister of yours slaughtered guinea pigs, those prison guards signed up for this not because of unwavering loyalty but because of survival, your sister is none less the ‘murderer’ I am.” Even with this being an inconvenience, she could flick her wrist carelessly and it would be enough to send enough people to occupy that prison with able-bodies except this time with exceptional firearms.

“Oh but i’d like to see her try, she wouldn’t get one foot in this palace before having it sliced clean off her leg. But I stray from this trivial banter of threats! You participated in the killing of a headsman, for this… You must face punishment as it is the law of the land.” Before she could disregard this pitiful dog, it spoke, offering her services to extract some sort of mercy out from Amai, bribing with physical labor and skills as if she could be swayed. “My, I should make you the court jester knowing how good you are at making such silly jokes. I absolutely adore that fact you’d have the audacity to speak to me in such a way then bribe me like i’m a fool. If this were a different scenario of you applying then i’d happily oblige but no! Since i’m in such a ‘bubbly’ mood i’ll grant you slave labor and knowing your rough attitude i’d say coal mine duty is just the ideal work for you.” Out of all the cruel punishments, this happened to be one of the worst ones as many would choose a death sentence compared to slave work, not many survive in the mines due to eventual breathing problems that cause them to suffer throughout their lengthy punishment furthermore they’d be emaciated even when working, barely getting a break as if they so much as rested they’d be beaten to a pulp. “If you show your worth maybe i’ll give you a ‘promotion’ and put you somewhere else.” Empress Amai’s sadistic smile pushed through her lips as she thought about the torment she’d undergo but being the busy tyrannical ruler that she was, Amai shrugged her off and ordered the guards to bring her to the mines before she leapt off her throne in ecstatic joy, at last she had some time to herself for once! Imagine her disgruntled expression once she passed into the corridors to see Metzger and his band of misfits standing across from her with some chained up abomination being drug like a downed Christmas tree.

“Remind me to bring our lovely gate-guards to the gallows and to replace them with those that are competent! I’d suggest leaving my sight or... “ She paused as she brought both her thumb and index finger to the bridge of her nose, clasping it while frowning before piping up once more. “You know what? Sure, let’s have a delightful conversation but we can’t have one without a show, right? Come along!” Amai beckoned, pivoting on one-heel as she faced the opposite direction, making a b-line to the dungeons as she chatted up her group full of lovely guests. “Quite the marvelous structure isn’t it? Decades upon decades of ancestry run deep throughout this lovely palace. Each small etch in the wall is a symbolic reminder of the history which this foundation holds. But let’s not to fool ourselves here, all of you are here for a reason I presume?” As she ended her sentence she was reaching the spiral descent that lead into the dungeons where she softly hummed as the dark environment captured her feminine figure with wall-torches lighting up parts of the walls, ending as they met the concrete floor complimented by the stone walls surrounding them. Amai soon brought the company to Rasil who was busy having an appalling play-date with those whom he was torturing, one with needles sticking clean out their opened skull, she wouldn’t be surprised if one of them vomited from the sight of it all. “Love, I hope you don’t mind these fellows I brought down here. No-no they’re not your play-things but just men that are so eager that they can’t wait to hold themselves just for a moment to speak with me. Since you are our lovely guests, feel free to take a seat on the marble bench behind you.” She pointed to the marble bench a matter of feet away but soon swaying her arm back to her side, positioning both hands behind her back and folding them atop of one another in a professional poise as she strolled by Rasil, kissing him lightly on the side of his cheek then revolving her way around his physique before coming back to the group. “Now, explain.” Her countenance immediately invoked a one-thousand yard stare, as if she was looking through them without a care in the world, thinking them as just walking-talking meat bags as she watched them.

A sadistic grin inched across his face as she said the words 'now explain'. He truly loved it when a plan comes together so well "Before I explain might I complement this 'dungeon'." Metzger shifted his head looking towards the ceiling before his gaze shot down to the floor as he placed his hands behind it back. "Military might is the key to any empires defense. Especially when a rebellion shows it's nasty little head." He paused momentarily "That's the problem with ruling with an iron fist. People don't see the good that comes from this." He shifted his hands to his sides. " Firearms are the most common for militaries of our age. However biological warfare is far deadlier, and much more effective. Now I've developed a lethal gas that ensures death upon those who inhale it." He turned from the empress to the man he had chained in an airtight suit. "However why take my word for it, and allow me to show it's lethality for myself." He said moments before pulling the pin from the canister allowing the lethal gas entry to the air tight suit. Moments later the mans screams filled the dungeon for several minutes before falling to his knees, and then seconds later upon the floor dead. He fixed his collar before turning back to the empress. "Would you be interested in my proposal empress amai?" The most notable features of his at that moment were his eyes. One was a bright blue, and the other a deep crimson.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Rasil Brandheart
assssss.jpg
Rasil sat back, and listened to the screams of his prisoners. Even singing a little song while he waited."Oooh the shoulder you cry on. The dust that you die on. I, I can be your painkiller, killer, killer. Love me 'til it's all over, over."Suddenly Rasil was suprised to hear footsteps approaching. He knew at least one of the had to be Amai. She was so kind, always concerned enough to check up on him. But something was off. He could hear several people walking, the sound of them breathing was as clear as day to him. As if they were breathing next to his ear. He counted several people, and found he was one off when they arrived. That was curious, he was usually very accurate when it came to these sorts of things. But he quickly decided to over look this detail upon hearing Amai. "What? Not gonna join in on the fun, and games? How disappointing, oh well guess I'll put on a nice show for them. It's about feeding time anyway."He said turning the sprinklers off so the prisoners no longer had to suffer it's constant sting. He then walked over to the cells, which we're currently being drained of blood, and lemon juice. He dug out his next toys, three odd almost bear trap like instuments.

He approached the prisoners one, by one. Taking the bear trap like item and placing it up to his captives faces. Now it seemed like some sort of head gear. But with a sick twist, as Rasil would soon show them. He began drilling metal rods through the headgear, and into their jaws. After doing this to each prisoner, he would proceed to see the trap. Twisting a knob on it which would force each prisoners jaw open. Now the prisoners would be unable to speak, or close their mouths."Alright, now time to stop that tongue wagging."He told them taking out some plyiers, and using the to grab the tongues of each individual. Then he would pin the tongues to a piece of the head gear, so they'd be unable to move."Alright, now I'm warning you all, any attempts to free your tongue, and you'll lose it. It's a very sensitive trap."He informed them just in case they wanted to keep their tongues. But he wasn't done yet. He took out a large sharp blade, tossing it in the air and catching it with ease. He enjoyed his job, maybe a bit to much.

Suddenly Rasil heard screams coming from someone he wasn't torturing. Which made him smile wide,"Oh my, I wasn't expecting to get a show myself. I like his style, although gas can be just as dangerous to the user if they're not careful."Rasil said giving Metzger a friendly innocent smile. He was considering swapping tips with this fellow. He seemed like the type of guy Rasil could have fun with." Okay, time to get back to work." He turned back to his prisoners, knife in hand. Slowly he approached the first prisoner. Then he moved the knife to a nice juicy area of his leg. Carefully he moved the tip of the blade towards it. Then then stabbed into the edge of the man's leg. He began cutting into the man's leg. If the man made even the slightest move he would find his tongue being ripped out. If not then he would just have the misfortune of losing a chunk of his leg. Rasil held up the lean slice of meat, then smiled evily s he turned towards David. Who was also wearing the head gear."Okay, time to taste my cooking. Its been soaking in lemon juice, so I hope you enjoy sour food." He told David as he forced the slice of meat into David's mouth. He shoved the human flesh down his throat. He turned to Amai and the others and held up his knife, he gave them a sincere look of curiosity."So, would any of you like a piece? There's plenty!"
He said cutting another piece of flesh, this time from the other prisoner.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Man-Made Maniac Man-Made Maniac The Chronicler The Chronicler _Exodus_ _Exodus_

Metzger turned to rasil "I must decline your offer sadly, And yes my gasses can be dangerous to the user. Unless that user takes precaution, and uses the proper equipment. Which brings me to another thing!" Metzger sad eagerly as his crimson eyes both faded into a light shade of blue as a slight mist began to emit from his skin "This gas has a special effect on those afflicted with radiation. After all the poor poor soul in that suit over there was on the very brink of insanity from being so horrifically afflicted by radiation poisoning you call the blight. It's much more harsh on the cells afflicted with radiation causing these cells to burst over time." Merely seconds after he said this the corpse upon the floor exploded covering the entire left side of Metzger in blood "Which should be reason enough to show the effects of the gas on those who are not so badly harmed by the blight." He said as the afflicted blood cells began bursting themselves cleaning the mess from the floor, and his clothing. Metzger looked back to his men letting out a sigh. "Right we left him outside the city limits. You will have to do then." He walked over to a man to his left and withdrew a similar looking contraption from his shirt attaching it to the now quivering mans face as he began to plead for his life. "Begging will get you nowhere my boy...." this mask was large enough to cover the mans mouth and nose to keep the gas from escaping. removing a hidden gas grenade from within his boo, and placing it in the seemingly innocent mans mask pulling the pin out. Soon after the gas began to attack the mans nervous system causing no pain, and a slow death as it slowly inched it's way to the mans brain eventually shutting it down.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Pics_2.jpg

• For a band of disheveled looking hooligans it was apparent they were courteous enough to have some manners, one of which was pleasant enough to make a flattering mark pertaining to the whole atmospheric aspect of the underground chambers, knowing Empress Amai, fulsome compliments could only get so far, she was guiding her inner brow against each other as she maintained a speculating mien that contorted her face slightly with mild amusement as they persisted in their sales pitch. “How enthralling.” She reacted, admiring his fluctuating colorful eyes but mainly paying attention to that malignant gaseous substance oozing out from his pores! Prior to all of this he made a wonderful impression of demonstrating this ‘product’ of his own creation. A sealed-tight isolation chamber containing nothing more than a couple of latches and a human subject on the inside whom was unable to move except for motion his lips and cast a fearful look after being doused in this hazardous gas making him try his best to hold his breath but being unable to hold out for much longer it was inevitable for him to inhale, suctioning in all the toxicity into his lungs, within seconds of the canister being emptied into the column-like prison the captive inside was no-more. Biological warfare eh? Utilizing this man as if he were cattle and paying him in return for these deadly gas canisters would ensure intimidation on the part of those territories surround Terra furthermore giving the council more of a reason to keep themselves in line. This individual took exceeding pride in his abilities from the way he spoke of the biology behind its emission, how it can cause internal damage to particles inhabiting radiation to some degree but even for his long-winded speeches the Empress was already sold. Be that as it may, Amai felt herself almost in a nervous predicament, silently quaking without even realizing it as she stared at the isolation chamber, imagining herself in that without being able to move was startling, memories of being trapped inside one of the locked rooms of the royal palace at the age of five always made her terrified of these kinds of things.

“Another experiment of that will not be necessary, I believe i’ve made my decision.” She turned, not wanting to show any sign of weakness as she summed up the courage to clear her throat and speak once more. “I’m assuming you’d like to be paid for each canister, yes? Then so be it. I’ll expect two to three of them every month and i’d like to be notified in advance! You’ll be paid handsomely as well as your group.” This investment between them was sketchy, she was hoping that they’d hold up their end of the bargain but even that being so she’d always wind up forcing them to make a transaction if they didn’t agree to the terms. In other news, Rasil was still making quite the play as he toyed with his prisoners, even offering up a slice of one of their leg to the guests. “As appetizing as that maybe. I’d like to speak for all of us and say we’ll pass but i’m sure David wouldn’t mind! Besides going through those Iceland's must’ve made you quite hungry! You need your protein, feel free to feed him his friends oh and another thing!” Waltzing up to Rasil, Amai brought her lips close to his ear as to conceal a private whisper. “I’ll be taking a bath if you’re interested on joining.” She mentioned, playfully poking his nose before brushing past the others and coming up the spiral staircase. “Documentation or anything else will not be necessary, just remember the deal we had and in advance i’ll the treasure guard pay you front hand before you leave as a lovely reminder of our cooperation! Oh if you’re in the mood, i’ll grant you a two week access to the glorious hotel our nobles reside in, I wouldn’t want you all leaving without a proper rest.” Empress Amai internally rejoiced at the deal as she waved good-bye to Metzger and his gang then carrying on with going to the sudzy embrace that was her pre made bubble-bath, oh what joy! Entering the room, Amai didn’t hesitate to strip completely bare before testing the temperature with her foot, cautiously hopping in after and relaxing with her hands behind her head. “I must hand it to those maidens, they know to prepare the water.” She hummed, scrubbing herself with a comfortable loofah.

-Meanwhile- (With Anne)

“Heh, slave labour eh? You’re in for a real treat.” One of the guards escorting Anne replied, wielding his fully-automatic rifle in a relaxed stance but butting her in the back with the stock each time she slowed down. There was approximately four of them, that one leading her like a common animal was the one in charge judging from his overly authoritative tone and medallions strung against the right side of his chest. “You’re one unlucky bitch you know that? But hey, seeing as that face of yours is so adorable maybe i’d be able to improve your stay here coal-girl, in return for some affection of course.” A series of laughs bursted out from the rest at their commander’s less than appropriate comment, eventually they were lead outside of the palace as they directed their course off to one of prisoner pick up zones where they’d push her into an armored transport with them followed by a security detail, there was plenty of opportunities to escape but all of them were risky and could lead to certain danger or worse! To Anne’s left was a straight hedge that led off the cliff-side and to the woodlands where she’d be able to conceal herself in the foliage but to her right was an unmanned shed, a broken window out the hind proportion, leading into the busy streets of The Capital.

Evenlyn
images-11.jpg
The Nation of Sable
Eve raised an eyebrow. She wondered who would want to chase these two. A memory of new emporess and her headsmen came into mind. Merchants who traveled through the blistering heat gossiped about the cruel Empire trying to destroy every last rebel they could find. " I guess that's a good reason. However, I'll inform you vechile tracks are rarely visible here. We have constant sandstorms that constantly move the sand." Evenlyn informed.

"It's nice to meet you Jasper and Pensworth." She said. She raised her gloved right hand to her chest. "I'm Evenlyn. I would say I'm a very talented blacksmith on the run to the Boreas." Eve stated. There was a big demand in weapons in the Boreas and in the Capital.

"Plans are my forte. If he attacks I'll be able to analyze his movements. "
Eve spoke without any worry in detected in her voice. She was more irritated about the possibility of being involved into a fight.
She beside Amos in her guard stance, ready for any of the possibilities to come.

She watched the strange man make his opening entrance. It was amusing but the poker face she wore said anything but that. "That was...intresting." Evenlyn furrowed her eyebrows, not exactly knowing how to react to the newcomer. "Tourist? These people are not tourist but just people who are passing by." She corrected the other. Eve sighed and stood back in a relaxed posture. '

(Busy day and low on power as I typed this on my phone.)

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

She smirked when she saw the opportunity to escape. unknown to anyone Anne was special like her sister. She had the powers to disable weapons, electronics and powers for a few moments and is able to go invisible. "Its a shame your big titty, trying way too hard to be cool empress didnt accept my offer to be a recon for her. Id be the best girl for the job. Guess im just gonna have too escape." She said to the guards. She looked at the shed again but sighed >Thats too obvious... probably a trap.<

She allowed herself to be put on the escort with the rest of the people who were going to be slaves. Everyone was crying and screaming, however Anne stayed calm she already had everything planned out. She just needed to execute. There were a few guards on the truck and 2 dozen civilians. The truck pulled out and Anne stayed quiet as a mouse.

Meanwhile
Anne was still in the sandy Nation of Sable. She was unconscious and would only get worse as time would go by.
(Rip guess Alex will die)

[KORIGENGI] OTOSAKA YUU V2.jpg
Ezekiel Trebuchet
Ezekiel was pushed against a wall, or rather, ceiling. He stunlocked himself into a ceiling, where he was essentially a pancake, and had his body right up against a wall. Risky task of the day. On that thought, what should I do? Is there even any water left in oceans that isn't radiated? I could surf, if there is a plank of solid wood without holes in it. Thoughts raced his mind on what to do, he'd rather rush in, but patience was required for this, you don't see people break out of Auschwitz with straight destruction... Besides the guy who dominated a guard. But that ended as soon as it started. The possibilities are endless, but what should I do... Ah, I'll escape. Despite his need to burst in and spike himself through the stomach and collapse the palace, he voted against it with a mental count in his head, trying to guess the amount he had in his mind. It was a mental battle of the year, and truthfully, a dangerous one at best. Like a shallow body of water fighting against the ocean. While thinking, people passed his location, I guess the guy locked to a ceiling is a nice way to hide. Time to deploy. Ezekiel dropped from the ceiling, his head spinning on the way down.

Dizzy and confused on where to go, seeing that he couldn't remember where he went before. Viewing the area, he was surprised at the lack of things to beat down. Once making his way onto the stairs, he was introduced with several people running down, with weapons and dangerous powers. In almost instant success, he knocked them out and threw them up the stairs, hitting someone up there with great aim.
"Predictable." Ezekiel walked up the stairs, until he reached an exit, leading outside. Looking behind him, tables were flipped, lights taken out, it was just a mess. Making an exit with a slow walk, he jumps and grabs onto the door frame, climbing upon it and then latching onto some bricks poking themselves out. "Their just asking for it with this terrible architecture." Reaching a reasonable height, he could view over some of the Capital at the height he was at, he even saw the destroyed building he collapsed. "Why is that building destroyed again..?" His memory was even worse, it was no surprise he forgot his own name.

Surveying the castle walls, he needed to find a way to escape the Palace without attracting attention and not leaving through the front gates, it'd be too easy. Looking around, he finds an open window. There's steam as well, possibly a furnace place? It didn't matter, Ezekiel won't get the furnace treatment today. Jumping off of the stone brick wall, he blasted himself across the wall, flying through the air and soon enough, grabbing a brick, almost breaking his arm. He grunted in pain, it was small and silent but a person with good hearing would be able to hear his arm cracking and his body in pain. Wondering when he should go in, he jumped in, landing his dirty boots on the floor. Stepping upon it, it was rather wet, and damp.

Looking upon the room, he had yet to notice one small fatal flaw in his plan. This wasn't the Furnace room, it was a bathing room. Looking down, Ezekiel stared upon a woman, fully unclothed, with rather nice features. He lightened up.
"This is rather pleasurable to the eye, but I can only imagine something of japanese cartoons with a huge slap and red mark on my face." Ezekiel could've been blushing, but he could've been hiding it. He's not sure at what point he was staring upon the features of the woman, and at what point he was about to be killed.
Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Man-Made Maniac Man-Made Maniac SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back