• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indisposition [Modern~Fantasy][Always accepting]

Metzger after seeing his sales pitch paid off let out a slight chuckle. "Ah money was not my desired dealing, but it is more than enough to earn far 3 canisters a month." after stating his right eye shifted to a silver almost as if his right eye simply died. He walked over to the cells and begun counting the prisoners before stopping at david, and letting out a sadistic chuckle. "I'll take this one off their hands, and send'em an extra 3 canisters." He leaned in closer to the cell. "By the way most of you will die in the most painful way imaginable. Just thought I'd let you all know." He then walked over to rasil still maintaining his wide grin. "I believe we will get along swimmingly sir, and if you don't mind my asking may I run a few tests on your play things?"

"Your brought spectators to a slaughtering? What are you, Demons?" David questions.
See the sickening sight of his friend made him fill with rage. People shouldn't be subjected to this. David tries to lunge at his captors only to be struck back by the chains.
"Now I know who the true monsters are," David remarks.
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Metzger walked back to the cell at the remark both his eyes shifting to a bright crimson. "I love breaking men with some fire in them! The sticky smell of burning flesh, and hair sooths my very soul!" His gang took on a more worried tone as they back away. Metzger however sadistically licked his lips at the very thought of it before his eyes shifted back to their original shade of blue. "However I won't kill you....No I won't kill you, but I'm will hurt you. I'll make you hurt so bad you'll plead me to slit your throat from ear to ear!" He paused for a moment looking off the side before returning back to staring at david. "Once I break you I think I'll continue to torture you every now, and then. I'll take you back to my home sweet home in lustrum."

_Exodus_ _Exodus_

Rasil Brandheart
11bae557668debc589f455bf0de9c784.jpg
Rasil's face grew hot red after hearing Amai's words. A smile spread across his face, and he felt like butter. Oh that woman was a goddess, his goddess. She was his alone," okay, I'll be sure to join you soon my dear."He told her watching as she left, he liked when she was around. But oh boy, did he love watching her go.

Rasil was suprised to hear their guess claim some of Rasil's play things. He crossed his arms frowning and thinking as he spoke. Although he smiled cheerfully upon hearing Metzger's words to David. He smiled a feline smile, and gave him a thumbs up."You have my blessing, I think they're in good hands. Oh but don't kill the ones with livestock seared onto their foreheads. They're my favorites! Anyway, I must be going, the Empress is in need of my...'services'."Rasil turned around unbuttoning his overcoat and running up the spiral staircase. He ran past the guards, and straight to Amai's special bathing area. He didn't hesitate to enter, he kicked open the door arms wide open."Oh dear Amai! I'm filthy how about you help scrub the hard to reach areas for me?" He beckoned ready to embrace her milky white body.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Man-Made Maniac Man-Made Maniac The Chronicler The Chronicler _Exodus_ _Exodus_

Hunter Jackman Current Location: Outskirts of Boreas
Interacting with: None
Sanity: Teetering
Feeling: Thoughtful and Confused

"There! There she was again! Did you see her?" The young man said to nobody. "She-..." He frowned and looked off to the side at the empty, patchy, ground. "She was there, in that mist." His head gave a terrible throb and he collapsed onto his knees, grabbing it and running his hands through his messy hair. "She was. Or she wasn't..." He cried out frustrated. "Where the hell is she?! I know she's here... just beyond that milky vale." His head snapped to the side and made a popping noise. Several tears appeared, sliding down his face and onto his downward cheek.
6.gif

Hunter couldn't think straight, his head was a buzz and that odd humming had returned. "Oooo, Elizabeth's father is going to be upset when he gets out of prison." He brought his head upright once again and frowned. "Who's father?" He asked himself. He squeezed his eyes shut and pounded a fist on the dirt. A scream escaped him and he shook his head violently. "NO!" The word echoed slightly off the towering hills around him. They were gone, they had died when... "VILE AIR!" Hunter scrambled up and began to swing wildly forward, trying very hard to harm the somewhat polluted air.

Nobody would believe him. Where was he to go if not onward? He looked off at the hills which appeared gray for a moment, but quickly returned to their natural color. "I-..." He looked down at the necklace that adorned his collar bone. "The girl is out there." He confirmed, but he was wrong. Elizabeth had died in the fallout, and not a day had past before he had completely forgotten about her.

Last edited:
Pics_2.jpg

The Ruler of Five ~ Empress Amai

• It’s been no more than a minute and she could feel her senses being rejuvenated from the heated vapor resonating off her smooth skin, now this was a simple pleasure enjoyed by all, even an empress! Bubbles begun to float on by the strands of hair dipping through the top layer of the water as she ascended her feet half-way out from soaking embrace only to have the frigid wind clasp against it causing her to yank it back underneath in slight panic. “Heh, that a bit too cold.” She complained in a sarcastic fashion before thinking about that love-bug which nipped at her mind, Rasil Brandheart, such an ironic name… ‘Brandheart’ it’s almost as if he branded Amai’s pulsating heart with his own love. Acting so ‘intimidating’ in front of an audience was always just an attempt at maintaining a manner of status mixed in with a hint of boredom causing her to really not care all that much, not many do realize how she acts when out of the spotlight, adding a mystery surrounding the Empress's personality which is surprisingly conflicted at most points. For a second, she found herself contemplating the actions she had made today involving the former headsman David and the other girl, not to mention those she had sent to the dungeon to be tortured by a merciless former gladiator that drinks blood as if it were a fine wine. “Bah!” Skimming the water with her fingertips, she promptly splashed away a portion of the clashing water with a frown covering her face. “Why should I feel guilty? I’m the empress! It’s my duty to ensure that everyone understands that i’m above them! But.. All of this power of mine… Someone would steal it i’m sure if I showed them mercy.” Countless of decades of being trained by the council, understanding the concepts of being a fearless ruler without an equal, and delivering punishments onto those that need re-teaching but at what cost? Was it all for nothing if it meant she’d feel sorry for these peasants? Changing wasn’t going to work, it never would! They’d storm the palace and kill her. Amai sighed, swirling the tip of her index finger in the water momentarily before hearing a voice that perked her attitude right up! Rasil... “Oh deaaar Amai!” Any remorseful thought was gone after she heard that phrase as she postured herself more into a sitting position while looking back at the door, it was only a matter of time before he showed up here so she had to plan a way to surprise him and she knew just what to do! A cutesy grin developed her face as she stood up out of the water and braved through the cold breeze.

Crossing her arms underneath her chest, she made sure to be as revealing as possible but using a seductive pose as well, Rasil’s marbles were gonna drop out of his head when he sees this! She snickered a bit as she heard footsteps nearby, it had to be him but the door wasn’t opened? Oh, you sly dog! He climbed through the window. “Enjoying the view? I know you’d be impressed, I never fail to please.” She remarked, shutting her eyelids as she stepped her feet against the ceramic tiles that tickled her toes, with one swift lunge she wrapped her arms around the supposed neck of her beloved before kissing him straight on the lips passionately as she pushed him against the wall, her figure was up against him and just as she opened her eyes her jaw dropped lackadaisical like. Who… The...Fuck...Was..This? Amai’s puffed cheeks flushed with red as she looked at this deplorable pervert in front of her, this wasn’t Rasil! And she, she was naked! In front of this stranger! This wasn’t happening, the Empress backed way almost instinctively as she brought her hands up to her cheeks in panic. “GUARDS! INTRUDER, PROTECT YOUR EMPRESS NOW, KILL HIM! KILL HIM!” She shrieked as she winded up a devastating haymaker, a trail of darkened crimsoned bursting out from her arm as she threw her entire body-weight into the punch but at a bad moment, Rasil being the unlucky fellow he was bursted through into the room and accidentally took the punch instead of Ezekiel, having him ragdoll out the opened window, soaring above the garden and crashing his figure through the opposing wing of the palace. “RASIL!” She shrieked as she backed up, knowing what she did. Suddenly if a group of guards armed with all sorts of firearms came barging in seeing their Empress naked to their surprise, obviously embarrassed she wrapped a towel around her body as fast as possible, smacking one in the back of the head in the process. “What are you standing there for! Shoot him!” Amai ran past the guards, towel enveloping her feminine features, seconds later gunshots rang out through the palace as did the alarm.

Interactions:
    Solemn Jester Solemn Jester The Chronicler The Chronicler (Better start running. :3 )

Metzger turned to his men, and spoke. "You three will go fetch the tools for surgery, and while you're out gather my payment along with the spare iron maidens for our patients!" he exclaimed removing several other grenades from various places on his person. "Let the screaming commence!" he shouted as he walked over to the contraption he drug his volunteer to the capital in walking over to the cell, and opening the door closing it behind him removing one trap, and placing the contraption at one mans feet. it was the size of a human being with 4 rusted, and bloody metal rods poking out from a few areas it had metal that would cover every part of the body aside from the mouth, and a slot for which to insert these gas grenades as a method of execution. He then stood the man up, and shoved him forward where the contraption sprung up like a bare trap snapping his chains and enclosing him whilst immobilizing him from the waste up due to the rusted metal rods implanting themselves in both his shoulders, and into his abdomen. This made the man scream out in constant agony as he was dragged out while trapped in this metal horror. "The problem with gases is you never know the outcome exactly until you test them out for yourself." he calmly said as his right eye turned a nice shade of silver "Let's see how lethal this stuff really is." He said just as 4 men entered the dungeon each carrying a duffle bag in each hand, and a backpack which were all labeled according to the contents. He walked over to his men, and excitedly said. "Ah good you've come back just in time for the show, and you brought all of my equipment with you. I assume you forgot my payment, but we can handle that later there is business to be done!" He turned to the men, and walked over too them removing the duffle bag marked 'EXPERIMENTAL' opening it and removing several of his experimental gases before walking over to rasil's desk setting them down, and walking to the man on the table having one of his goons place a iron maiden at his feet, and free him from his binds into this contraption. after that Metzger moved them into a straight line before picking up two of the gas grenades, and placing them in the slots. "Now folks we're going to play a game I call gas grenade roulette. Each of these grenades contains an untested, and probably not lethal toxic gas. now lets begin!" He said removing the pin from the first gas grenade causing the man within the first iron maiden to scream in agony so loud it could be heard throughout the entire palace for a solid 10 minutes before fading, and then he pulled out the pin from the second gas grenade causing the man to laugh uncontrollably until dying of suffocation. He then turned back to the cells, and walked over to david snapping his fingers one of his goons handing him a duffle bag marked 'SURGERY' which he opened, and withdrew a specialized iron maiden from. He then released the trap at davids feet with the iron maiden, and forcing him to step into it the contraption springing up trapping david within it's confines for the goons, and Metzger to move him when ready.

Last edited:
Marianne Carnegie
She had thought, mistakenly, a few days of vacation would serve her well. However, it could have been further from the truth. Every day, she busied herself with the laundry, the cooking, and the cleaning of the house, despite her parents’ insistence that she leave it to the maid instead. She couldn’t. Every hour she spent twiddling her thumbs, she worried about the state of her quarry. Was she doing well? How was the security detail? Were the guards she specifically assigned to her safekeeping doing as she asked them to, or were they slacking off at duty? Was every open window, every closet, every nook and cranny visible in the room checked and verified for threats before the empress were to enter? The more she thought about it, the more she regretted not enlisting the help of some Sable locals. True, they worked for the one who paid them more coin, but she could always call in favours.

And as such, for a one week vacation, she only took two days of it before she got sick of the anxiety boiling up in her. She kissed her mother goodbye, hugged her father, left a note for her brother, hoisted her case onto her shoulder, and set off back to her quarry. She made her way up the stairs of the Empress’ residence, past the guards, flashing the card on the lanyard that hung from her neck at anyone who attempted to stop her, then brushed them off with a shoulder check. As she walked, she rang up one of the clerks on her cellphone, and requested for a full run down of Ms. Amai’s schedules for the day, the week, if possible. She pulled out a notebook and a pen from her case, and started scribbling down everything that her replacement had. It seemed like a normal week down at the palace. A meeting or two here and there, and lots of time to spare. There was talk that perhaps Mr. Brandheart was to bring her to dinner some day soon, but that was simply talk. She made a note to scout out potential venues here, however.

She was at the midst of listening to the clerk’s gossip and her own tale of why she returned so early when she heard her quarry’s cry for Mr. Brandheart, her shrill voice piercing through the halls. Marianne excused herself from the call and jammed her phone into her pocket. With one fluid practiced movement, she discarded her notebook into the case, switched compartments with a flick of her hand, removed the parts of her trusted partner from the same case, and assembled it as she made a dash for the source of her Empress’ cries.

The magazine slid home into the receiver with a click, and she rounded around the corner where a crowd of guards had already opened fire, the chatter of the rifle fire echoing deafeningly in the chamber. Marianne slowly advanced, the butt of her rifle pressed against her shoulder, ready to snap up and fire at will at any target that might elude the guards. Her left hand moved to the earpieces attached to her coat, and pressed them into her ears, toning down the volume of the concentrated firepower reasonably.

What the heck happened while she was away?

"You're a psychopath," David remarks trying to sound brave.
He knew he would be tortured until he joined their empire, but was never going to happen. He glances over at his cell mate. He watches as the bear traps spring, causing monumental pain. Seeing the guards prepare another one by hit feet, he prepares to be be Braven as he is forced to step into it.
He screams out in agony.
Man-Made Maniac Man-Made Maniac

[KORIGENGI] OTOSAKA YUU V2.jpg
Ezekiel Trebuchet
Ezekiel wasn't exactly sure what to do, one minute, the woman was hitting up on him, the next, guards were barging in, rather rudely. Well isn't this just a great day, I'm about to be called the 'Grim Pervert'. With his thoughts over on how he was gonna be called and respected among the community, he figured seeing the ladies body would get him some type of credit, it's not everyday that your everyday super-powered maniac saw a fully unclothed lady in her bath scene, then having her get onto him. Looking on, several guards barged in, the lady seeming regretful of her decision to flirt with Ezekiel, as soon as the lady left the room, the guards started opening fire upon him. In fear of death and in worry, a stale blast covered his front, the bullets stopping in mid air, he smiled at the results given. With heavy breaths, he looked at the bullets in mid-air, it was surprising to him since he hasn't stopped plenty of bullets before, or rather, he can't remember if he stopped plenty of bullets before.

He had to escape, but the only exit that was present was the door to the bathing room, which was covered in guns and people holding them. Looking behind him, he witnessed the window he entered in before. Being almost more dumb then before, he looked out the window, seeing how far the gate was and how fast he could possibly get there. With everything planned out, he jumped, releasing his grip on the stale blast, something Ezekiel would instantly regret, he jumped, blasting himself across the field. 2/3's to the gate and he was shot, the blast he rid himself off had helped them to shoot him. Two bullets entered his lower leg, both blasting through it. The last one entered his other leg's thigh, but never went out. Despite the shots, he kept on going, making it past the gate and soon enough, at an Inn.

He wasn't sure but the name was the 'Soundly Inn', as if they could be any more obvious. The better thing to say actually would be, how could the Empress be so oblivious? With that settled, Ezekiel moved inside, several people circled around him, they seemed to take pity on him, seeing that he was pretty much stuck with terrible mobility. He laid to rest on a small bed, the Inn staff were patching up his wounds and the gunshots he received. Not once did Ezekiel say
'Thank you'. Instead, he gave them nods, attempting to be imitate their followers and members, but he didn't have any material to work with so he was forced with just nodding. Several times they clawed into his right leg, attempting to get the bullet out of it for patching, and only once did they seem to move it out of his leg. More and more and all Ezekiel got was sharp pain. With more failures then successes, they got the bullet out of his leg, then proceeded to patch it up.

With his legs bleeding and at a terrifying near death experience, he remembered something.
“GUARDS! INTRUDER, PROTECT YOUR EMPRESS NOW, KILL HIM! KILL HIM!” This was the first time his memory worked out for him. "So that was the Empress huh..." Ezekiel's side job failed, and he had nothing to do, but think of more things. First, he has to let his wounds heal up, no more limping for him. All Ezekiel could see however, was the Empress' naked body closing in on him, it was burned into his eyes. "Eh, no lies when I say she has a nice figure."
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Man-Made Maniac Man-Made Maniac simj26 simj26

Pensworth
Hearing Father Jasper's words, Pensworth's tense stance faltered slightly. Of course...a plan. Honestly, the boy was a bit embarrassed. He had been so caught up in the thoughts of protecting Amos and braving the heat that he forgot to actually formulate what he'd do should danger make himself known. The sun must've been baking his brain, causing his thoughts to go awry. Nevertheless, when he gave tilted his head a bit to look at Father Jasper, still keeping his eye on the approaching man, he felt a bit of relief. Of course, the father had a plan. He always did. Whoever this man was would be a complete imbecile not to think of the wisdom behind Father Jasper's eyes. Speaking of the man...Pensworth turned back just in time to see the man in odd clothing jump from the motorbike. His flipping figure was momentarily blocked out by the sun before he landed on the sand right in front of them, causing Pensworth to jump back in surprise.

That was...different. Pensworth instantly crossed 'Headsmen' from the list of the man's possible identities. They were crazy individuals who served someone even crazier, but even they weren't THAT crazy enough. The woman, known as Evelynn now, had seemed to voice her thoughts, surprisingly similar to his. Pensworth could only stand there, watching, as the man then began to laugh loudly. Did their appearances really amuse him that much? Or did he happen to look at Pensworth and just felt the sudden urge to laugh? Either way, the boy could feel frustration begin to bubble up inside, confused at such a warm greeting from a strange...stranger. But rushing them wouldn't be a good thing to do. No, not a good thing at all. Instead, he just let Evelynn talk to them.

He tilted his head back up at Amos and poked the old man's side. Holding up his knife, he tilted his head. Father Jasper wouldn't be able to see his expression, but it was clear it was gesturing to be a question. 'Should we attack?'

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Kisaki Kisaki Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

" Yes I am a psychopath, and that's what gives me the ability to kill without restraint. However I may be a psychopath I am also a man of my word. You're not going to die, but you will be hurt." Metzger thought remembering the empress telling him he could spend some time in a local in turning to his goons "Before we drag him back to lustrum with us I've decided we will take the gracious empress up on her offer, and rest up in a local in of my choice...we passed one on our way up here, but I never did catch the name. That aside this will give us the chance to find out our exact pay, and inform the empress of our 'borrowing' of one of her prisoners. You do the grunt work of transporting the prisoner." He began to exit the palace as his goons walked over to david lifting him while he was still in the contraption following Metzger from a short distance behind. Metzger there after exited the palace, and walked into the inn he had happened to pass while traveling through the palace after having himself be captured by the guard. After exiting the palace he shortly arrived at the inn looking up at the name 'soundly inn' which made him let out a slight chuckle as he walked through the doors, and straight to the counter paying more than enough for 3 nights stay, and walking up to his room with his goons who set david in the middle of the center room along with the supplies, and duffle bags having left the bag marked 'experimental' in the dungeon for rasil to do with as he pleases.

The Chronicler The Chronicler SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

"You sine!" David says as he is carried off.
His legs are on fire. With burning legs, he is dragged along the path to the inn. When they reach the inn, he shouts at the man at the counter for help, he just gave him a sorry look and let them pass. When they got into their room, he is laid onto the floor. With spikes digging into him, David's body erupts into pain.
"I'll remember this! When i get free you'll be sorry!" David says, even though only he can hear the shout.
Man-Made Maniac Man-Made Maniac

Last edited:
All-father.jpg

The All-Father ~ Amos Jasper
  • He was riding up awfully close, Amos readied his stance with an unfaltering defense but not giving away any suspicion of offensive planning as he needed to be careful in assessing such a dangerous situation as once false motion could carry out deadly consequences for not only him but those surrounding him. It was unexpected to witness him leaping from the back of his seat causing the dusty motorbike to wibble-wobble around before dropping to its side, skidding alongside the hardened sand at a less apprehensive rate, nonetheless it still had enough momentum to knock people over and not wanting to face-plant into the sand or risk someone getting an injury, Amos raised a blanket of sand in front of the group, up heaving a large majority of the crystals but managing to create a rather elastic modification to the sand which ensured the gas-guzzling bike within the cocoon modeled sand. Particles gyrated throughout underneath the vehicle as it sluggishly spiraled back down to the ground, without disfiguring any features or causing any damage, only unsightly feature was the darkened sand covering most of the bike, a lot better than having someone injured at least. “Well, wasn’t that an interesting performance.” Leaping from transportation speeding that fast? This adrenaline-junkie must’ve had some sort of a death wish or just wanted to get himself hurt like an idiot but regardless of his brainless stunt he pulled, there was still the idea of him being a potential enemy. It wasn’t surprising to see Pensworth so confused, Amos sincerely didn’t know what to make out of this situation either, if he was a bandit there’d be a possibility of him attacking forthright instead of making a ‘spectacular’ greeting. Maybe he’s trying to trick them, steal their goods when they’re distracted and scurry off like some sort of rat in the night. “Not unless he attacks first.” Watching him was the best option for now, understanding the ‘enemy’ is the best way to get underneath their skin and predict whatever plans they might have, if they were to straight up attack him then they’d maybe wind up at a disadvantage. “Thanks for the...Humble greeting. Not exactly tourists, i’ve been to each part of Terra from the unwelcoming cold of the iceland's to the blistering heat of this nation of Sable! We’re off to gather some herbal supplies, there’s quite a bit of exotic plants growing in Sable that are rare to The Boreas.”

He mentioned, hoping that he’d be able to at least point them in a direction of a vendor’s market. Father Jasper inaudibly teeter-tottered from all angles as the rest carried on with their conversation with the new stranger, odd. When did the nation of Sable start having tremors? Especially ones that felt like they were getting worse as time went by? Jasper’s wooden staff rose a foot up from the ground as something underneath passed by, Amos raising his brown in confusion responding to the awkward situation before frowning in ultimate displeasure as the ambiance transitioned into a blood-chilling fear that was enough to make him interrupt loudly. “We need to go, right now!” Behind them revealed a large deposit of land, football fields in length, being consumed into the ground with a colossal-sized sidewinder creature lifting up an into the skies above with its near-endless lower body still rising from what felt like the depths of Hell. There wasn’t even really a word to describe it, it was.. Massive! A Goliath of a creature, if this was a Blight, it was probably the scariest one he’s seen in years. To think that this was the worst that could come of this situation, an extensive convoy of military vehicles were seen coming to their direction, obviously trying to hunt down this mountainous abomination. “Civilians evacuate the area now!” A Megaphone echo cried out from one of the soldiers but accidentally leaving it on long enough to reveal a quiet whisper. “Isn’t that the elderly man we’re looking for?” With rifles raised they pointed, focused more on the creature then them but knowing that they were the next target it was about time they left. “Ugh, this is one clustetruck of a mess, I don’t like resorting to violence but we’re gonna have to take one of these soldier’s vehicles, these dune-buggies aren’t gonna fit all of us. Staying and fighting against all of them including that big worm will send us to an early grave” Father Jasper kept his priority both on the sand-worm and the convoy of heavily armed soldiers, they were gonna need a miracle to help them out with this one.

dfcd5ca9047e60fbddfcf2a9810c0f44--medieval-fantasy-dune.jpg

Goliath "Swallower of Worlds"
    (Blighted Sandworm)
    (Extremely deadly, wouldn't advise fighting until later on.)

Pics_2.jpg

• It’s been no more than a minute and she could feel her senses being rejuvenated from the heated vapor resonating off her smooth skin, now this was a simple pleasure enjoyed by all, even an empress! Bubbles begun to float on by the strands of hair dipping through the top layer of the water as she ascended her feet half-way out from soaking embrace only to have the frigid wind clasp against it causing her to yank it back underneath in slight panic. “Heh, that a bit too cold.” She complained in a sarcastic fashion before thinking about that love-bug which nipped at her mind, Rasil Brandheart, such an ironic name… ‘Brandheart’ it’s almost as if he branded Amai’s pulsating heart with his own love. Acting so ‘intimidating’ in front of an audience was always just an attempt at maintaining a manner of status mixed in with a hint of boredom causing her to really not care all that much, not many do realize how she acts when out of the spotlight, adding a mystery surrounding the Empress's personality which is surprisingly conflicted at most points. For a second, she found herself contemplating the actions she had made today involving the former headsman David and the other girl, not to mention those she had sent to the dungeon to be tortured by a merciless former gladiator that drinks blood as if it were a fine wine. “Bah!” Skimming the water with her fingertips, she promptly splashed away a portion of the clashing water with a frown covering her face. “Why should I feel guilty? I’m the empress! It’s my duty to ensure that everyone understands that i’m above them! But.. All of this power of mine… Someone would steal it i’m sure if I showed them mercy.” Countless of decades of being trained by the council, understanding the concepts of being a fearless ruler without an equal, and delivering punishments onto those that need re-teaching but at what cost? Was it all for nothing if it meant she’d feel sorry for these peasants? Changing wasn’t going to work, it never would! They’d storm the palace and kill her. Amai sighed, swirling the tip of her index finger in the water momentarily before hearing a voice that perked her attitude right up! Rasil... “Oh deaaar Amai!” Any remorseful thought was gone after she heard that phrase as she postured herself more into a sitting position while looking back at the door, it was only a matter of time before he showed up here so she had to plan a way to surprise him and she knew just what to do! A cutesy grin developed her face as she stood up out of the water and braved through the cold breeze.

Crossing her arms underneath her chest, she made sure to be as revealing as possible but using a seductive pose as well, Rasil’s marbles were gonna drop out of his head when he sees this! She snickered a bit as she heard footsteps nearby, it had to be him but the door wasn’t opened? Oh, you sly dog! He climbed through the window. “Enjoying the view? I know you’d be impressed, I never fail to please.” She remarked, shutting her eyelids as she stepped her feet against the ceramic tiles that tickled her toes, with one swift lunge she wrapped her arms around the supposed neck of her beloved before kissing him straight on the lips passionately as she pushed him against the wall, her figure was up against him and just as she opened her eyes her jaw dropped lackadaisical like. Who… The...Fuck...Was..This? Amai’s puffed cheeks flushed with red as she looked at this deplorable pervert in front of her, this wasn’t Rasil! And she, she was naked! In front of this stranger! This wasn’t happening, the Empress backed way almost instinctively as she brought her hands up to her cheeks in panic. “GUARDS! INTRUDER, PROTECT YOUR EMPRESS NOW, KILL HIM! KILL HIM!” She shrieked as she winded up a devastating haymaker, a trail of darkened crimsoned bursting out from her arm as she threw her entire body-weight into the punch but at a bad moment, Rasil being the unlucky fellow he was bursted through into the room and accidentally took the punch instead of Ezekiel, having him ragdoll out the opened window, soaring above the garden and crashing his figure through the opposing wing of the palace. “RASIL!” She shrieked as she backed up, knowing what she did. Suddenly if a group of guards armed with all sorts of firearms came barging in seeing their Empress naked to their surprise, obviously embarrassed she wrapped a towel around her body as fast as possible, smacking one in the back of the head in the process. “What are you standing there for! Shoot him!” Amai ran past the guards, towel enveloping her feminine features, seconds later gunshots rang out through the palace as did the alarm.

Interactions:
    Solemn Jester Solemn Jester The Chronicler The Chronicler (Better start running. :3 )

View attachment 343065
Ezekiel Trebuchet
Ezekiel wasn't exactly sure what to do, one minute, the woman was hitting up on him, the next, guards were barging in, rather rudely. Well isn't this just a great day, I'm about to be called the 'Grim Pervert'. With his thoughts over on how he was gonna be called and respected among the community, he figured seeing the ladies body would get him some type of credit, it's not everyday that your everyday super-powered maniac saw a fully unclothed lady in her bath scene, then having her get onto him. Looking on, several guards barged in, the lady seeming regretful of her decision to flirt with Ezekiel, as soon as the lady left the room, the guards started opening fire upon him. In fear of death and in worry, a stale blast covered his front, the bullets stopping in mid air, he smiled at the results given. With heavy breaths, he looked at the bullets in mid-air, it was surprising to him since he hasn't stopped plenty of bullets before, or rather, he can't remember if he stopped plenty of bullets before.

He had to escape, but the only exit that was present was the door to the bathing room, which was covered in guns and people holding them. Looking behind him, he witnessed the window he entered in before. Being almost more dumb then before, he looked out the window, seeing how far the gate was and how fast he could possibly get there. With everything planned out, he jumped, releasing his grip on the stale blast, something Ezekiel would instantly regret, he jumped, blasting himself across the field. 2/3's to the gate and he was shot, the blast he rid himself off had helped them to shoot him. Two bullets entered his lower leg, both blasting through it. The last one entered his other leg's thigh, but never went out. Despite the shots, he kept on going, making it past the gate and soon enough, at an Inn.

He wasn't sure but the name was the 'Soundly Inn', as if they could be any more obvious. The better thing to say actually would be, how could the Empress be so oblivious? With that settled, Ezekiel moved inside, several people circled around him, they seemed to take pity on him, seeing that he was pretty much stuck with terrible mobility. He laid to rest on a small bed, the Inn staff were patching up his wounds and the gunshots he received. Not once did Ezekiel say
'Thank you'. Instead, he gave them nods, attempting to be imitate their followers and members, but he didn't have any material to work with so he was forced with just nodding. Several times they clawed into his right leg, attempting to get the bullet out of it for patching, and only once did they seem to move it out of his leg. More and more and all Ezekiel got was sharp pain. With more failures then successes, they got the bullet out of his leg, then proceeded to patch it up.

With his legs bleeding and at a terrifying near death experience, he remembered something.
“GUARDS! INTRUDER, PROTECT YOUR EMPRESS NOW, KILL HIM! KILL HIM!” This was the first time his memory worked out for him. "So that was the Empress huh..." Ezekiel's side job failed, and he had nothing to do, but think of more things. First, he has to let his wounds heal up, no more limping for him. All Ezekiel could see however, was the Empress' naked body closing in on him, it was burned into his eyes. "Eh, no lies when I say she has a nice figure."
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Man-Made Maniac Man-Made Maniac simj26 simj26

RAAAAAHSIL!!
Upon entering the bathing room Rasil was expecting to take in the sight of his glorious lover Amai. But he was pleasantly surprised to receive a massive strike to the face instead. He smiled in a dreamy state as he was sent flying through the window into another wing of the castle. He crashed leaving a massive hole in the roof of the room he had landed in. His body should have been broken. Brains splattered out in the floor, but that wasn't the case with him. He could take plenty more damage. He smiled a big dopey grin, his face red from the strike. He placed a hand to it gently taking in the sting."Oh I like this fourplay. It's so unlike you dear Amai."
He said knowing he was knower near her. Suddenly he heard screams, and gunfire and his expression changed. Now he was showing a serious look of curiosity. What was all the ruckus about, he was wondering as he laid in the rubble of the...Wait where was he? He stood up looking around only to find several naked females staring back at him. All wide eyed and blushing,"Oooh, the maids bathing chamber. Makes sense, you know since Amai's is just over there."He seemingly showed now interest in the maids, even when they ran out screaming. He stared up at the area he had come flying form, only to see a stranger flying out. He seemed to be the target of the gun fire, even taking a few shots. Of course it only took Rasil a moment to piece two, and two together. Suddenly his expression turned fierce, and aggressive. Like a lion who's territory had just been threatened. Black energy began to rise from him. Pulsating from his very being, those who had seen him rage before would be familiar with the dark sensation going through the Palace. He leapt onto the roof of the maids bathing chamber. Then least back to Amai, and the guards, scowling at another barrage of bullets mistakenly flew at him. He didn't bother dodging them, they seemingly bounced off. He walked towards Amai, looking into her eyes, he placed his hand to her face gently caressing her cheek."Did that scum lay a hand on you my love? I'd like to personally hunt him down if that's alright with you."He told her figuring the man would leave behind a blood trail. He looked towards Marianne, not surprised to see her back."Ah Marianne, perfect timing as always. You know we had a head Butler who you remind me of greatly. He's retired now, but I think you make a great replacement. His name was Heinrich, but anyway. I'm going to deboul a certain little worm. Can you take care of Amai while I'm away? I'd hate for anything else to happen to her while I was gone."He said in a cold icy tone, his expression showing he wasn't in a mood to be questioned. Maybe once he returned he'd ask the Metzger fellow if he would assist in the punishment of the dog who dared lay eyes on Amai while she was exposed.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid simj26 simj26 The Chronicler The Chronicler (tried to tag you wouldn't work for some reason) Man-Made Maniac Man-Made Maniac

Last edited:
3ec4c55cf4b272fd1626fdd4410e993e--character-names-hot-anime.jpg

Caedron Varnus

Deep in The Boreas, Caedron watched his prey from the underbrush. There were five vehicles driving down hidden dirt roads, carrying twenty rebels. "Put yer hands behind yer fuckin' head!" Caedron glanced backwards as he felt cold metal press against the back of his head. Make that twenty five rebels. "Fuckin' put yer hands behind yer head!" the rebel with the assault rifle pressed against his head yelled again. Frowning, Caedron complied with the rebel's demands. "Yer a fuckin' headsman, ain't ya?!" Slowly, Caedron's frown turned into a sadistic grin.

"Yes. Yes I am." The rebel pulled the trigger on the assault rifle, but he was too slow. In the space of the second that the man pulled the trigger, Caedron's bones twisted and grew, his flesh turned black and stony, and flames enveloped his body. The bullets impacted into Caedron's new skin, flattening uselessly, before melting into slag from the heat. "The Empress sends her regards," he bellowed, before turning around and landing a flaming haymaker on the rebel who had shot him, killing him instantly, body flung through the jungle. The other four rebels simply stood awestruck as he raised himself to his new height, foliage burning around him. The death of their second comrade finally brought them back to their senses, as he was backhanded with the force of a train. The remaining three rebels opened fire, pullets plinking uselessly off of Caedron. Caedron grabbed one of the rebel's by the arm, lifting the man into the air even as he screamed in pain from the flames. Slamming him into one of his buddies, Caedron's fanged maw twisted into a hellish grin at the loud crunching of bone caused by the impact. The last rebel simply dropped his rifle and started sprinting towards the convoy, screaming warnings. Lifting a rock the size of a basketball in his hand, Caedron hurled it at the man. The deadly projectile exploded straight through the rebel and continued straight into the lead vehicle of the convoy, the truck exploding in blazing glory. Stepping out of the burning jungle, Caedron stood before the convoy, in all his terrifying brilliance. The sixteen remaining rebels poured out of their vehicles, fifteen of them firing wildly with assault rifles. The sixteenth rebel, a young woman, dashed straight at him, bare handed. Caedron could guess her power simply by looking at her. She obviously had enhanced strength. The woman lunged at Caedron, fist impacting into his skin with a crunch.... uselessly. Pulling back, she screamed, probably due to the shattered bones and melting skin of her hand. Releasing a laugh like rolling thunder, Caedron crushed the woman's head in his hand, ending her pathetic resistance. Wading forwards through the gunfire, Caedron reached out and ripped a tree from the ground, before chucking it at group of four rebels that looked like they were trying to edge away from the combat. The flaming projectile crashed into them, killing them. Returning his attention to the remaining eleven rebels who didn't understand their guns were useless, Caedron lifted up the destroyed truck and threw it at the next one in line, the resulting explosion and flying shrapnel killing another five rebels. Finally deciding to have some fun, Caedron rushed the remaining six rebels, his charge crushing one, before grabbing the third vehicle and swinging it through the air effortlessly, turning another two rebels into bloody smears in the dirt. The remaining three rebels finally realised that to fight him was a death sentence and began to run away. Caedron stood still, truck in hand, as he let the belief that they could escape grow in their mind. The truck that came hurtling through the air after them crushed that belief, along with their bodies. Caedron quickly went about destroying the remaining two trucks. The flames dissipating, his skin returning to a normal color, Caedron's body returned to normal. Admiring his handiwork, Caedron turned to go retrieve the duffel bag, before a sound caused him to whip around. Standing before him was a young woman, probably no older than fifteen, pistol in hand. The fact that she was shocked to see a naked man instead of a flaming monster was probably the only thing that saved Caedron. The girl's shock allowed Caedron to dive to the ground, grabbing a discarded assault rifle off the ground, before coming up, finger squeezing on the trigger.....

Two gunshots rang through the now silent jungle. Both Caedron and the girl fell to the ground. Groaning, Caedron looked over to the girl, laying in a growing pool of her own blood, a bleeding hole through her chest. Caedron then looked down at himself, at the bleeding hole in his gut. "Shit," he hissed, before digging the bullet out of the wound. Rising from the ground, Caedron looked over to the part of the jungle where his clothes had been stashed. "Shit," he hissed once again, this time with more passion. Looking around, Caedron saw a pair of legs and part of a torso sticking out from beneath the wreckage of one of the trucks. Moving over to it, Caedron ripped the part of shirt that he could see off and used it to bandage his wound. Definitely not the most sanitary bandage, but he'd be fine. He then went to work acquiring his new pair of pants. A couple minutes later, Caedron now wore pants, and his wound was bandaged, but he was unable to find a shirt that wasn't on fire, was in one piece, or that fit him. Bleeding, dirty, and shirtless, Caedron made his way back to The Capital.

Interactions
None

Metzger had one of his grunts return to the dungeon to explain his whereabouts, and offer rasil a tour of his lovely home in lustrum. It took a bit of time for the one goon to arrive, but once the goon had exited the room Metzger gathered his remaining forces into the main room for a chat. " Now before we return to lustrum we will take a few people as payment, but we must avoid their disappearances being noticed of course. Kidnap them quietly, and only bring back two as to lower the chances of running into anyone important. I will handle the third person myself." before Metzger could even finish his sentence his goons were opening a duffle bag labeled 'HAZARDOUS', and removing several syringes. Metzger walked over grabbing one for himself stating. "Let the games begin!" just before they exited to room. the two goons took the people who were housed in the rooms next to them, and Metzger walked the halls before kicking in a door at random walking inside finding a wounded Ezekiel rushing him with the syringe, and shoving the needle into the side of his neck before he could react injecting a strong paralyzing agent. After this he stopped for a moment collecting his thoughts before lifting ezekiel's limp body over his shoulder walking back to his room where he set the body next to two others. Soon after Metzger got some rope, and a few sacks tying up the three's arms, and legs. After they were restrained each one would have a sack thrown over their head, and dragged into a side room with no windows.

Pics_2.jpg

• What an absolute nightmare! It was humiliating enough kissing some lowely scoundrel peeping tom but while naked?! Amai would contemplate taking another bath if she wasn’t stumbling through the royalty-wing in nothing more than a soaked towel, pitter-pattering her jittery fee through the bristles of the decorative carpet only to wind up slipping onto her back, legs apart in front of a group of slave-servants, a few of them snickering underneath their breath but most ogling at her ‘exposure’. Reacting as nearly anyone would, she crossed her legs concealing herself with the towel as she worked her way up to her feet, this time with a frustrated face blemishing with a cherry-red hue with a quarter of the palace slaves seeing her ‘goods’. Zipping her finger outwards at the door with a fiery look in her eyes, Amai wasn’t having any of it. “Out all of you! Or i’ll have you all executed!” Clothing would’ve been wonderful to have by now! Oh but wait, yeah there’s a bunch of guards huddled in her private bathroom where she left those elaborate robes of hers, last thing she wanted to do was see them after what had just happened, it’d be better just borrowing an extra article from Miss Carnegie, after-all she does have a similiar body structure to that of Amai and her sense of fashion wasn’t bad, although a bit more flashiness needed but it didn’t matter! Just anything to cover up her indecency! Speak of the devil, turning a corner she spotted the assistant Marianne storming through the hall, rifle armed and searching for any potential threats before making her ways to the Empress. “Oh my god, Marianne! Tha-that pig! Someone broke in, an intruder that tried to have his way with me or something! I don’t know where Rasil is, I accidentally punched him and i’m not sure if he’s still alive or..” She panicked, looking around frantically. Out of all the people she ever really cared for, Rasil had to have been ranking above all! That and another girl, one that she acted as a foster parent for but the idea of Rasil dying was unbearable!

No-one could replace his love, both of them were going to get married to one another and he had the potential of being an Emperor with her being his adorable Empress. Being in such distress it was no wonder he could hear his voice, that former love she held onto so tightly was communicating to her beyond the dead because of the grief she was suffering through, she didn’t even know if she could recover from all of this there was no way! Although that voice of his sounded like it was in a spitting distance. “Rasil?!” She unshielded her eyes, finding his dashing face close-by with a reassuring hand caressing her cheek as she looked at him surprised. “I’m so sorry! It’s good to see that you’re okay, that vile bottom-feeder tried to grope me! I can’t believe he watched me while I was bathing. Please be careful and make sure you capture him alive! I want him to suffer the worst possible fate imaginable!” Seeing that he was alive Amai had to hug him, feeling him once more before backing away and looking at Marianne. “Escort me to your room if you may, I really need a new pair of clothes. I’ll borrow yours for now if you don’t mind, as much as I like being in a birthday suit i’d much rather be in something more refreshing.” She said, going beside Marianne, waving goodbye to Rasil in the process as he sprinted towards whomever the heck so much as laid an eye on the body of his love.

Interactions:
    Solemn Jester Solemn Jester simj26 simj26

Hunter Jackman Current Location: Outskirts of Boreas
Interacting with: Daimao Daimao if they want.
Sanity: Stable
Feeling: Nonchalant

Hunter stood there for a long time, staring off at the forestry that made up the majority of Boreas. He could feel his hand throbbing from it's impact with the packed dirt. He was completely unaware of the person walking up beside him. Had Hunter not kept his human appearance after the fallout, he would have been shot right then by the Unsound scout.

The girl approached him slowly. She had watched the little scene from within the cover of some nearby trees, and wanted to help, but figured it would be better not to rush forward. The boy was clearly unstable. For all she knew, he was completely insane. Something about a girl? She never brought a weapon along with her when she went on patrols, one reason being they always left in small groups. Part of her wished she hadn't strayed off from the others, but then, she would never have found this person. She wondered for a moment who he was. He wasn't unsound, she had never seen him around and she had met and knew everyone. There was a chance he could just be a random, wandering on his own. He certainly wasn't a Headsmen, otherwise there would be others no doubt, and given the way he was acting, he was clearly delusional.
6.gif

"Sir?" She said cautiously. She took a few steps over and rose her hand to try and get the boy's attention. "Hello? Are you alright?" Her voice wavered a bit. Some part of her was telling her to back out and continue to move with the convoy. She was supposed to be keeping watch along the outskirts, in case anyone, or anything, were to attack, and this person definitely didn't seem to be a threat. Still, she stood there, waiting for a response. What if this boy needed help? Perhaps Amos could figure out what was wrong with him, that is, if the man was at the base. Amos almost always seemed to be venturing in another nation. He was the best when it came to medicine though. "Okay." She finally continued and began to lower her hand again to grab her radio.

Before she could even reach it though, screaming could be heard coming from about half a mile away, and billowing amounts of smoke began to rise from over the trees. "Shit!" She had been distracted too long. A fleeting idea crossed her mind that the boy could have simply been a distraction, but she put the half-baked thought aside and ripped the radio out. "Hello? Hello, George come in. George can you hear me?" Panic gripped at her heart like a someone had wrapped their clenched fist around it. "Shit!" She repeated, and before she could run to help, a hand grabbed her arm, taking her by surprise and whirling her around to stare at the boy she had been trying to help.

"No. You aren't her, are you?" Her heart was hammering now. He gazed intently into her eyes with his brilliant green ones. They had specks of white in various areas along their iris's. He was Blighted. She was about to reach up and send him flying with a sonic boom from her wrist, when a foot long needle stabbed it's way through her back and out her chest. She gasped a few times in pain, and the giant scorpion flung her from it's stinger and against a tree with a loud crack. Hunter continued to stare forward, as though she were still standing in front of him. He looked up now at the rearing beast that stood before him. It was perhaps five feet tall without the tail, but with it, ten.

Another boom sounded from off where the convoy was, causing the ground to tremble terribly. The scorpion stood resolute, six beady eyes boring into Hunter. It's eight legs shifted restlessly and it's massive pincers glistened menacingly in the sunlight. Sensory hairs could be seen covering most of it's disgusting shell.

"You are not in fact her, no." He flinched, as though his mind had just now registered the girl was dead, but he made no other mention of it; simply an involuntary twitch. The scorpion had decided for reasons unknown, to ignore Hunter, and move onto the girl's corpse, picking her up in it's claws and scuttling away to feed on it's prey. Perhaps it had simply made it's kill, and saw no purpose in killing Hunter as well, but either way, Hunter remained unfazed by what had just happened.

Slowly, his attention returned to the smoke off to his left, and began to walk toward it.

Evenlyn
It was rare for Sable to have earthquakes. The land wasn't situated near any fault lines. The tremors below Evenlyn's feet got stronger until a large sand warm broke through the surface of the earth. She was in the lost of words. Perhaps it was a bad idea interacting with strangers since it seemed to bring her trouble. "Great timing. We got the guards and the Goliath on our asses at the same time." She snided. Evenlyn then sighed at Jasper's plan.
"I see that you three are going to steal a ride. Me, I'll be taking my own ." She stated. She had no intention of staying. Evenlyn ran over to her vechile. Once she was there, the robotic cat popped his head out of his basket and looked to Eve then to the Goliath. "Master! It's the Goliath that I heard about. Care to be enlightened about -

Evenly quickly interrupted the AI chattering, not wanting to hear any facts."Not right now cat! I'm trying get away from that thing before I get swallowed whole." Evenly jumped onto the speeder and started her engine. She looked back at the three strange men then back to her speeder. " I guess I'll meet you three again later...if you survive." She yelled over rumbling of the ground. Eve stepped on the gas and speed away from the scene.

(The day has been so long. At least I got one post before I sleep.)
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide
Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

Vaal Ramik
eRKHsMm.png
Vaal sighed disappointedly as it seemed his entrance was for naught as they weren't tourist. It still seemed that they were looking for something so he could still do his job! His frown turned upright and he felt each of their expressions. The girl had on a passive expression but was twitching ever so slightly, while the kid showed frustration by thinning his lips and glaring at him, Vaal was pleased and curious as to why he couldn't discern the emotions of the old man. He had plenty of experience with reading someone, since as you moved up in the world as a mercenary. You'd get protection jobs as well as hits.

You could just go kill people willy nilly, but many people don't have the resolve to kill someone; also the reason why they seek out mercenaries or hitmen to do the job. Even then, with a person doing it for them they would regret it either as soon as the mercenary leaves to do the job, or after the job had been done. Vaal himself decided to not accept jobs which the person still didn't have the resolve, as people who can't go into something with no regret are no customer of his.

He was dragged out of his little tangent by the ground starting to move, as sand shifted for something that was just out of his range to start digging up at a fast rate until the sand sunk into the ground and a large worm like creature burst out. The old man started to move while he shouted for them to leave as well.

Vaal clicked his tongue as he tried to find the end of the Goliath, yet there was none.

It frustrated him immensely, but he wanted another desire more than to kill this thing.

"Right, you all have two choice I suppose" Vaal grunted out as he pulled his bike out from the sand, "First is to have one of you guys come with me, smaller weight preferable, or--" He got on the bike, turning the ignition, "Go ahead and try to steal from the guards, which is probably the 'better' bet for you I guess, either way, it doesn't matter to me."
=[-]=
Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs (Pensworth) SidTheSkid SidTheSkid (Amos Jasper) Kisaki Kisaki (Evenlyn)
@()

Marianne CarnegieShe got her answer. A huge big mess was what happened when she was away. She cursed inwardly, then shot a glare at the guards that still remained. If looks could kill, the single glance any of them had caught in her mud-brown eyes would have taken this life and the next from them.

She would have to reconsider and reorganize the security detail from top to bottom for any other vacations she felt like taking in the near future. This was unacceptable. She barely registered the daggers in Mr. Brandheart’s voice, when he appeared from the room, looking for all the world as if he had just had a nice nap, as she mentally assembled together a more competent and idiot proof plan for any situation where her absence was something she couldn’t avoid.

She fumed quietly, but managed to maintain a stoic gaze on her expression, and offered an affirmative response to Mr. Brandheart. “Right, Mr. Brandheart. Have a nice day, sir.” She gave a curt bow, then returned her attention to her priority. Unslinging the rifle from her shoulder, she pulled her jacket off from herself and draped them over her empress’, before returning her rifle. Instead of raising the rife, however, she unholstered the PX10 from its second home behind her back, and with her free hand, she guided her priority to her own office. Now somewhat alone with her boss, the stone faced mercenary slowly realigned her personality to that of the chirpy secretary. “I’m sorry, Ms. Amai, the vacation was a terrible idea in retrospect. I’ll make sure such a disaster would never happen again.” Damn straight it wouldn’t. How could she ever LIVE with having the priority’s security being compromised like that? Dear gods, if her friends caught wind of this, they’d never live it down! It’ll be the talk of every reunion!

As they neared her room, Marianne kept her handgun up, while one hand fumbled with the key at her belt, then at the lock of her office. The tumblers clicked, but she did not throw it open immediately. She waited for exactly twelve seconds, then opened it, just in time for the safety precautions to whirr and click away, disarming themselves. She led the empress into the room, switched on the lights, then peeled away the cellophane tape at the door, and checked it for dust. Satisfied that her room had not been broken into, she tossed the tape away.

It was a simple office. A velvet sofa bed, currently acting as a sofa sat at the corner, with a single square pillow on it and a threadbare blanket draped over the side. A bookshelf lined the opposite end with a pitiable amount of books lining it- only one shelf was half-filled with books, the rest were empty. Finally, a desk sat at the centre, equipped with a computer, though what work she did on it was negligible, given by how papers and files were spilled across the desktop, covering the mouse and the keyboard from the naked eye. Marianne made her way to the desk, and pulled open the third drawer, removing a clear vacuum-packed bag, with a change of fresh clothes inside. It was nothing much, just a yellow blouse and a pair of ripped jeans. Commonfolk wear. Just in case she needed to blend in with the people. She thought for a bit, then pulled out the second drawer and took out a similar bag, this one with her usual office wear: a pair of black shorts, the unique black jacket, dark pantyhoses, and a white shirt.

Sorry, Ms. Amai. This is all I have here. I’m afraid what I do have might not fit your much more well-endowed body well. You’re more than welcome to take either, however. I suggest leaving some of the buttons of the shirt off if you need breathing space.” She did not mention the fact that her bras were definitely not going around the empress’s impressive bust without breaking a few threads (if she was lucky).

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Rasil Brandheart
Rasil, nodded as Amai, and Marianne walked off. He was just passing the slaves who had gotten a eye full of Amai's luxurious body. Of course Rasil had no idea of this, and probably wouldn't have found out had he not been stopped. One of Metzgers goons, as it turned out to be. He seemingly was inviting Rasil to Lustrum, to check out Metzgers work."Hmm, at the moment I'm hunting down some scum...But I suppose Metzter may be able to assist me with this. He seems like the type of man, with a way to hunt down scum. Alright take me to him. Before a change my mind."

In all honesty this speed bump in his mission would have usually infuriated him. Having to stop for more political work? It made Rasil want to tear the grunt apart, slow and painfully. Luckily he held back, because after all they were in business with Metzger. This might throw a wrench in their plans. Of course it seemed that the fates were smiling upon him, or mocking him. Either way he was allowed to blow of some steam. Because the slaves in all their infinite stupidity. Found it wise to talk about the sights of the day while Rasil was close enough to pick up in the conversation.

"Did you see the rack on the empress? I mean I knew it was big but damn! She's thick!"

"Yeah, can you believe that a hotty like her waste time with Brandheart? I'm sure she could get a guy way hotter."

"Might want to lower your voice, someone might hear. Then we'd all be punished."

"Oh yeah, well I'd take a beating over a body like hers."

Suddenly the tempature in the room seemed to drop fifty degrees. Goosebumps were sent down the slaves backs, and probably the grunts as well. A cold cackle echoed through the area. Causing the slaves all to look back at the source. But this only seemed to terrafiy them more. As they found it was Rasil who was laughing. His lips curled up in a twisted smile. Eyes staring at them hungrily. He turned, holding a hand up for the grunt to wait for a moment. Then slowly walked towards them, his steps heavy and foreboding."Haha, oh you'd happily take a beating for a body like my dear Amai's? How kind of you to say, I must agree. She does have quite the lovely figure. I know I enjoy it."He said this last bit almost in a his, like a serpent preparing to strike at some poor unsuspecting prey.

"Umm, it was just a joke sir! I meant no disrespect! Please forgive me!"

He pleaded looking at the other slaves for assistance, but the simply turned away. Attempting to stay out of the situation."Ah! A joke was it? I enjoy a good joke! Would you like to hear one of mine? What has two eyes but can't see? Has a mouth, but can't speak? Oh wait..That's more of a riddle isn't it?"
He pointed out, seemingly realizing his mistake. But then turned back to his sadistic grin, now only inches away from the slave."Oh well, guess I'll give you an answer anyway. It's really rather simple, the answer...is....you." With a sudden move of his hand he had reached towards the man, ripping out his tongue, then stabbing his eyes. Both blinding him, and making him unable to speak anymore. Of course Rasil enjoyed his gurgling screams all the same. Even though they sounded like Chewbacca from Star wars. He laughed tears forming at the corner of his eyes."Oh my, that was funny after all!! Hahaha I crack myself up sometimes! Alright I'll be leaving, and if I hear any talk of my dear Amai in any unrespectful manner...Well I'll be sure to come back for the rest of you."He told them giving them a blood chilling smile.

He gave the grunt the same smile, but didn't do anything so sadistic to him."Alright, let's go, I want to find this vermin as soon as possible. Then I can return to my dear sweet Amai."With that he followed the grunt to Metzger, and his little crew of grunts. Of course with this new development he'd have to call Amai later, and inform her of the change of plans. It wasn't long before he was brought to them. Seeming much more cheerful than before."Hello dear Metzger! It was so kind of you to invite me to your humble abode! So what did you need me for? I'm very busy, see a man broke into my dear Amai's bathing chamber. He managed to escape with nothing but a few bullet wounds. I plan to fix this, so if I am to be here, I'd like your assistance in hunting him down. So I can crush him to dust."He said holding up a rock he had picked up from the ground, and crushing it to dust.

Man-Made Maniac Man-Made Maniac _Exodus_ _Exodus_

Mentioned~
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid The Chronicler The Chronicler

Pics_2.jpg

• Oh, what would The Empress do without the beloved personal assistant always by her side to make things right! Marianne had always been willing to throw herself out of any comfort zone just to ensure merriment for her liege, truly a vassal transcending beyond the call of their respective duties to achieve thoughtless acts of kindness to their superiors, Marianne must’ve been a spirit of blessing disguised inside that of an ordinary human body or a guardian angel of some kind because without her then Ami wouldn’t know how she’d exist! Well not being able to organize things properly anyway. She must’ve felt awful, that woman is always so dedicated to being by the side of Amai it’s usually a rarity seeing them distanced so far apart but always having to be there to safeguard was draining, Amai could tell even through that hardened exterior she was undergoing some minor distraught after taking a temporary vacation. “You shouldn’t have to feel sorry.” Besides it wasn’t even her fault to begin with, Amai narrowed her eyes to the floor in guilt as she strayed behind the her personal guard, anxiously pushing the tips of her pointer fingers against one another as they brushed past a few turns leading to the personal quarters of Marianne. “After all, you’ve worked so hard it’s only reasonable for me to have assigned you a break. I can actually see some life in those eyes of yours! Seeing you so exhausted was just so disheartening.” Marianne’s slight movement of her handgun made Amai step back a little, peeking out from behind to see if there was anything in front as she carefully opened the door, expertly searching and clearing the room to make sure that it was void of any potential threats or any… Pervertish peepers! However she was surprised to see the condition of this office as it was so.. Clean? Amazing, not a single spot of dust was found on anything not even the ceiling fan either.

“Wow, you are really really organized. Makes me feel kind of insecure of my own living quarters.” She said, wondering how one person could be this neat as they made their way to a polished desk with a few drawers underneath, one containing a vacuum packed bag of fresh clothes that contained only civilian clothes, eh makes sense if they need to blend in with the crowd or something! Knowing that there’s an intruder there could be an invasion happening by those damned Unsound! Second drawer contained a set of dark clothing, a bit bland but then again it did have a stylish black to it. “Oh anything is better than nothing, our tastes to co-exist with one another anyway so it shouldn’t be bad at all. I’m sure it’ll not be that much of a tight-squeeze!” She didn’t care all too much about having a personal assistant that was so close and female be around her while she was changing so she didn’t hesitate all that much to slide the pantyhose underneath the towel before dropping the robe onto the floor and putting on that pair of black shorts which felt comfortable enough. Yet sliding that silky white dress shirt over top was a bit more difficult than expected! It felt like her chest was going to explode out from the shirt until she undid two buttons, thankfully not revealing anything but a tiny bit of skin. “Thank you again, it means a lot to have someone like you around here.. I’m sure you have a plan for what happens next yes? Do we wait this out or should I be evacuated? You know best.” Amai pushed her arm through one end of the jacket and then through the other, aligning it up neatly with the curvatures of her body before waltzing next to a lonely chair, sitting on it as she waited for Marianne’s response.
    Interactions:
    simj26 simj26 (Why are your posts so good?!)

" You see I am simply inviting you to my fun house, because we still have to inform miss amai of adjustments I've made to our deal. You see I have far too much of this gas, and of idiots trying to steal my products. I'd like you to come back to lustrum with me for a day, or two, so we can work out exactly what's going to happen amongst those who are not plotting our demise." Metzgers informant at this moment chose to tell him of this vermin rasil was hunting "and if that man was fleeing the palace wounded we might run into him along the way. It wouldn't be a rare occasion I seem to have the best of luck when it comes to finding thorns in my side." Metzger now turned to david, and then looked back to a bag marked 'SURGERY'. "That aside I could repay you for the truly entertaining show you gave me when I arrived. Even more so for your hospitality." Metzger assuming a man like rasil would never turn down an offer to visit metzgers home pointed to one of his goons. "When we do leave do not forget our other unwanted guests we brought along." after that his hand shot back to his side. "Now sir will you be joining us, or will you be staying here."
_Exodus_ _Exodus_ Solemn Jester Solemn Jester The Chronicler The Chronicler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back