• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham patted his back, "hey, at least it's better than being treated ike shit."

Adrian huffed. "I suppose that's true." He stated, Reaver patting his head.

"So, y'gonna tell us what really happened t' yer leg?"

Graham sighed, "fine, i promise."

Adrian nodded and looked down. ". . . I went back t' grab my clothes, and when I did grab them, one of the chefs flipped out and chased me out, tossing a butcher knife at my leg. It hit, and cut, then he chased me for about a block before I managed to loose him and catch up with you guys."

Adrian nodded and looked down. ". . . I went back t' grab my clothes, and when I did grab them, one of the chefs flipped out and chased me out, tossing a butcher knife at my leg. It hit, and cut, then he chased me for about a block before I managed to loose him and catch up with you guys."
Graham growled before stuffing his hands in his pockets as he seethed, "piece of shit, why can't i kick his ass again!?"

Graham growled before stuffing his hands in his pockets as he seethed, "piece of shit, why can't i kick his ass again!?"

"Because how would y'know who it was unless the wolf was me? I got too much shit on th' line here." Adrian huffed and readjusted his position on the bed. "I appreciate the big brother stuff but if y'go and confront him then my shit's outta the bag and I don't particularly want the towmccoming f'r me like something outta Beauty and the Beast. . . again."

"Because how would y'know who it was unless the wolf was me? I got too much shit on th' line here." Adrian huffed and readjusted his position on the bed. "I appreciate the big brother stuff but if y'go and confront him then my shit's outta the bag and I don't particularly want the towmccoming f'r me like something outta Beauty and the Beast. . . again."
Graham nodded, "yeah, yeah, I know. I won't go and rip him a new one."

Graham smiled, "oh you're soooooo fucking funny, Adrian. Woah, didn't know we had a comedian in the room." He then flicked his forehead, "stay in the room or else!"

Adrian yipped at the flick before whining. "MAN, all dreams t' become a funnimin are gone." He snickered, and then grimaced. "I don't wanna be confined t' the room, though. I hate sitting still. Makes me feel way too antsy."

Adrian yipped at the flick before whining. "MAN, all dreams t' become a funnimin are gone." He snickered, and then grimaced. "I don't wanna be confined t' the room, though. I hate sitting still. Makes me feel way too antsy."
Graham turned on the telly to Friends, "watch Rachel and Ross get back together and break up multiple times. Trust me, it keeps us all on our butts."

Graham turned on the telly to Friends, "watch Rachel and Ross get back together and break up multiple times. Trust me, it keeps us all on our butts."

Adrian sighed and looked to the TV, head on his paws as he went silent.

Graham patted, "you'll heal up quicker than normal people do, so at least y'have that."

Adrian sighed amd closed his eyes at the patting. "Yeah, true. Still will take a day, though. Not t'mention I made Zuzu worry." He whined.

((WHAT A GOOD BOY. ;ร—; ))

Adrian sighed amd closed his eyes at the patting. "Yeah, true. Still will take a day, though. Not t'mention I made Zuzu worry." He whined.

((WHAT A GOOD BOY. ;ร—; ))
(;w; he's so sweet)
Graham patted, "that's why y'gotta stay in here and not move around or otherwise Zuzu will get really worried and sad. She cares about you too much and doesn't want to see you in pain for any longer."

(;w; he's so sweet)
Graham patted, "that's why y'gotta stay in here and not move around or otherwise Zuzu will get really worried and sad. She cares about you too much and doesn't want to see you in pain for any longer."

Adrian sighed and moved to lay on his side. "I'd go through Helheim and back f'r her. I guess cthis counts."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back