• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
(AHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;w; ADRIAN"S SO PRECIOUS)
Graham smiled, "he's right, you're the odd the everyone needs."

(( ;W; Much luff. Amazing how much it shows when his pain makes him too tired to keep the wall up.))

Zuzana sighed gently and smiled. "And how I still have a foot after this family's sweetness is beyond me."

(( ;W; Much luff. Amazing how much it shows when his pain makes him too tired to keep the wall up.))

Zuzana sighed gently and smiled. "And how I still have a foot after this family's sweetness is beyond me."
(;w; mhmm)
Graham shrugged, "it's all about the magick. Magick of family!"

(;w; mhmm)
Graham shrugged, "it's all about the magick. Magick of family!"

"I guess so. That or I'm weirdly immortal to loosing limbs." Zuzana snickered before looking to Adrian as she leaned over and gently stroked his fur. "How y'doing, hun?"

"Dealin'. . ." Adrian muttered.

"I guess so. That or I'm weirdly immortal to loosing limbs." Zuzana snickered before looking to Adrian as she leaned over and gently stroked his fur. "How y'doing, hun?"

"Dealin'. . ." Adrian muttered.
Graham opened the door as they got home, "i'll be making some venison since i remember that's someone's faaaaaaavorite?"

Graham opened the door as they got home, "i'll be making some venison since i remember that's someone's faaaaaaavorite?"

Adrian smirked slightly with his eyes closed. "Too kind. . ." He then grimaced as Zuzana gently lifted the wolf, both surprised snd yet also not that it could be done. "I can walk. . ."

"Not until your leg is fixed up. Y'know how I am with this stuff." Zuzana stated and carried him out of the carriage.

Adrian smirked slightly with his eyes closed. "Too kind. . ." He then grimaced as Zuzana gently lifted the wolf, both surprised snd yet also not that it could be done. "I can walk. . ."

"Not until your leg is fixed up. Y'know how I am with this stuff." Zuzana stated and carried him out of the carriage.
"You might as well let her. Y'know how much she cares and is stubborn."

"You might as well let her. Y'know how much she cares and is stubborn."

Adrian sighed before glancing to the boys. "Just make sure she doesn't hurt herself. Bad enough I feel guilty." He grimaced.

Zuzana shook her head once on the ground. "I'll be fine. You're surprisingly no heavier than Captain." She then glanced to Graham. "Y'still willing to fix up his leg?"

Adrian sighed before glancing to the boys. "Just make sure she doesn't hurt herself. Bad enough I feel guilty." He grimaced.

Zuzana shook her head once on the ground. "I'll be fine. You're surprisingly no heavier than Captain." She then glanced to Graham. "Y'still willing to fix up his leg?"
Graham smiled, "of course i don't mind."

Graham scratched his head, "then where y'want to put em? I can do it wherever."

((Even. . . on the moooooooon?))

Zuzana bit her lip in thought. "Our bed, maybe? Then I don't need to worry about Mr. ''WandersWhenInjured"."

Adrian squinted at the nickname, though he stared off at nothing during the squint. "It's not fault I can't sit stiiiill."

((Even. . . on the moooooooon?))

Zuzana bit her lip in thought. "Our bed, maybe? Then I don't need to worry about Mr. ''WandersWhenInjured"."

Adrian squinted at the nickname, though he stared off at nothing during the squint. "It's not fault I can't sit stiiiill."
(Maybe?)
Graham shook his head at Adrian before looking to Zuzu, "I can do that."

(Maybe?)
Graham shook his head at Adrian before looking to Zuzu, "I can do that."

-Zuzana smiled to Graham and nodded before heading to the door. "Thanks, Graham. We'll meet ya up there."

"Okie." Reaver nodded and then smiled. "Still! I guess this is another time I have t' be a nurse. . . fun."
Graham smiled, "at least you make a drop dead gorgeous nurse. And a brilliant one at that." He headed into the room of the injured pooch.

Graham smiled, "at least you make a drop dead gorgeous nurse. And a brilliant one at that." He headed into the room of the injured pooch.

Reaver gasped before snickering. "Look at you, flirting in the workplace."

((Oh my gods. XD ))

The loss of blood and energy had made it so Adrian stuck in his wolf form for the time being, as it was the least energy consuming. He huffed and set his head on his front paws, Zuzana gently stroking his fur as she sat on the bed yet out of the way of the injury.

Reaver gasped before snickering. "Look at you, flirting in the workplace."

((Oh my gods. XD ))

The loss of blood and energy had made it so Adrian stuck in his wolf form for the time being, as it was the least energy consuming. He huffed and set his head on his front paws, Zuzana gently stroking his fur as she sat on the bed yet out of the way of the injury.
(AHHHHH I LOVE THESE DORKS XD)
Graham snickered before placing the plastic under the wound to stop it from covering the sheets. "Okay first i have to disinfect the cut. Can you hold his paws, Zuzu?"

(AHHHHH I LOVE THESE DORKS XD)
Graham snickered before placing the plastic under the wound to stop it from covering the sheets. "Okay first i have to disinfect the cut. Can you hold his paws, Zuzu?"

((Same. XD ;w; ))
Adrian kept a weary eye on Graham as the protective layer of plastic was set on the bed. He'd release a gentle whine towards this whole idea, though toughed it out like the brave beast he was. He had to be, anyways. It was set in his mind, as he didn't want anyone else to worry about him. At the request, however, he turned his attention up to his wife - who did as she was asked while also gently kissing the tip of Adrian's nose.

"It'll be over quick, I promise. Just focus on me for right now, alright?" She smiled down to the dire devil, thumbs lightly running over the creature's paws.

((Same. XD ;w; ))
Adrian kept a weary eye on Graham as the protective layer of plastic was set on the bed. He'd release a gentle whine towards this whole idea, though toughed it out like the brave beast he was. He had to be, anyways. It was set in his mind, as he didn't want anyone else to worry about him. At the request, however, he turned his attention up to his wife - who did as she was asked while also gently kissing the tip of Adrian's nose.

"It'll be over quick, I promise. Just focus on me for right now, alright?" She smiled down to the dire devil, thumbs lightly running over the creature's paws.
Graham poured the alcohol on the cut before gently dabbing he wound and cleaning the blood off.

Graham poured the alcohol on the cut before gently dabbing he wound and cleaning the blood off.

A stifled whine slipped through Adrian's teeth, but he did his best not to retract his leg as Zuzana gently hushed and hummed to the wolf. "You'll be getting so much warm food after this." Zuzana promised with a gentle smile, allowing Adrian to lay his head on her.

Reaver stood by and watched, while handing Graham a second rag omce the first was bloodied beyond use.

A stifled whine slipped through Adrian's teeth, but he did his best not to retract his leg as Zuzana gently hushed and hummed to the wolf. "You'll be getting so much warm food after this." Zuzana promised with a gentle smile, allowing Adrian to lay his head on her.

Reaver stood by and watched, while handing Graham a second rag omce the first was bloodied beyond use.
Graham took it and wiped away the rest of the blood. He then looked to Reaver, "can y'hand me the sewing needle and thread?"

Graham took it and wiped away the rest of the blood. He then looked to Reaver, "can y'hand me the sewing needle and thread?"

Reaver nodded and sorted through the medkit before handing the two items to Graham. "Need anything else?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back