• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham shook his head, "just get the wraps and gauze ready." He then began to sew the flesh together.

"Can do." Reaver grinned before doing so, looking up to watch the process.

Adrian stifled another whine while Zuzana nuzzled his head. "Oh, I know buddy. You'll feel better after it's done." Zuzana soothed, and freed one of her hands before gently petting Adrian.

"Can do." Reaver grinned before doing so, looking up to watch the process.

Adrian stifled another whine while Zuzana nuzzled his head. "Oh, I know buddy. You'll feel better after it's done." Zuzana soothed, and freed one of her hands before gently petting Adrian.
(so cute;-; )
Graham finished up the stitching before wrapping it altogether so it was tight enough not to loosen. "There, it'll take a bit to heal, bit quicker than a human at least. "

(so cute;-; )
Graham finished up the stitching before wrapping it altogether so it was tight enough not to loosen. "There, it'll take a bit to heal, bit quicker than a human at least. "

Adrian sighed once it was over, and he laid his head on Zuzana's lap once again, eyes closing as Zuzana gently would stroke Adrian's fur while looking to Graham. "Thank y'so much. Really."

Adrian sighed once it was over, and he laid his head on Zuzana's lap once again, eyes closing as Zuzana gently would stroke Adrian's fur while looking to Graham. "Thank y'so much. Really."
Graham nodded, "i'm just glad you're going to be alright.'

Graham smiled, "us too. You bonk everything over if y'wore a cone."

Zuzana sighed. "Aaaah, like back when he had to get his gallbladder out by the vet."

Adrian pouted. "It's not my fault thst my wolf form is the one that I don't need magick t' be in. . ."

"No, but all the books, the lamp, the chairs, the plates -- all had gone flying when ya didn't wanna sit and heal for the one day it took." Zuzana stated.

Adrian pouted further. "But I pushed William down the stairs because of it and it made Graham laaauuugh. So it wasn't so bad."

"He broke his leg in three places!"

Adrian sighed happily. "Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah."

((-waves- xD ))

Zuzana sighed. "Aaaah, like back when he had to get his gallbladder out by the vet."

Adrian pouted. "It's not my fault thst my wolf form is the one that I don't need magick t' be in. . ."

"No, but all the books, the lamp, the chairs, the plates -- all had gone flying when ya didn't wanna sit and heal for the one day it took." Zuzana stated.

Adrian pouted further. "But I pushed William down the stairs because of it and it made Graham laaauuugh. So it wasn't so bad."

"He broke his leg in three places!"

Adrian sighed happily. "Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah."

((-waves- xD ))
(XD)
Graham smiled at the memory, "I remember crying tears of laughter."

Graham blinked, "whatya mean!? It's tradition now. Kinda like initation for the boyfriends."

"He's been with her for years!"

Adrian blinked. ". . . So? He isn't a big fan of me anyways. Eversince he found out what I was he's either mean or scared. . . or both." He then grinned. "Plus, he's fun t' mess with."

"He's been with her for years!"

Adrian blinked. ". . . So? He isn't a big fan of me anyways. Eversince he found out what I was he's either mean or scared. . . or both." He then grinned. "Plus, he's fun t' mess with."
Graham nodded, "his screams are delightful."

Graham looked up to Zuzu, "i'll turn into a good guy, just please feed me!"

"Me too!" Reaver quickly agreed.

Adrian huffed. ". . . Sellouts."

"Figured I'd make venison chops with a side of potatoes and corn." Zuzana looked to Adrian, who'd offer up a set of puppy dog eyes.

"Please feed yer best boy, too. ;-;"

"Me too!" Reaver quickly agreed.

Adrian huffed. ". . . Sellouts."

"Figured I'd make venison chops with a side of potatoes and corn." Zuzana looked to Adrian, who'd offer up a set of puppy dog eyes.

"Please feed yer best boy, too. ;-;"
Graham smiled, "you were saying?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back