• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham pouted, "I said i was sorry, what do you want from me?'

"I'm just teasing ya, Sugah Beah. I know yer sorry." Reaver then tilted his head. "THOUUUUGH, a kiss would make me feel better." He smiled innocently.

((Oh you cute little shit. I love you. ;w; ))

"I'm just teasing ya, Sugah Beah. I know yer sorry." Reaver then tilted his head. "THOUUUUGH, a kiss would make me feel better." He smiled innocently.

((Oh you cute little shit. I love you. ;w; ))
(XD he's so pwecious)
Graham smirked, turning his head as he kissed Reaver's cheek but kept walking, holding him up with his arms around his legs. "Always for you."

(XD he's so pwecious)
Graham smirked, turning his head as he kissed Reaver's cheek but kept walking, holding him up with his arms around his legs. "Always for you."

Reaver sighed blissfully at the contact to his cheek, happily hugging Graham's neck as he smiled. "Thaaank youuu."

"Mhmm, now keep it down before Grouch McGrouch attacks again for being 'sappy'." He teased.

Reaver snickered and nodded, giving the zipping motion before giving a thumbs up. Adrian then stopped at the fried dough stand ((gonna miss fried dough. ;x; )) and arched a brow.

"Eh?"

Reaver snickered and nodded, giving the zipping motion before giving a thumbs up. Adrian then stopped at the fried dough stand ((gonna miss fried dough. ;x; )) and arched a brow.

"Eh?"
(at least you can live in this world like that. Vicariously Through)
"Nothing, Adrian. How good is that?"

(at least you can live in this world like that. Vicariously Through)
"Nothing, Adrian. How good is that?"

((Yeaaah, truuue.))

Adrian blinked. "How good is what? The response or the fried dough? Because the fried dough is fucking bomb here."

Graham snickered, "that's good enough for me. Y'bought us some?"

Adrian nodded, gesturing to the ones making the fried dough. "I did. I wasn't sure if you guys wanted the sauce route or the cocaine one."

"Powdered sugar, Adrian." Zuzana grinned, Adrian smiling as he shrugged.

"Same thing."

Adrian nodded, gesturing to the ones making the fried dough. "I did. I wasn't sure if you guys wanted the sauce route or the cocaine one."

"Powdered sugar, Adrian." Zuzana grinned, Adrian smiling as he shrugged.

"Same thing."
"Cocaine sounds good right now. Do you want to share, Reaver?"

Graham pouted, "do you really want to share?"

"Of course! Especially since I'm not sure if my stomach can handle a lot after these past few rides - so it'll be nice that I can give ya something nice. Won't go t' waste then." Reaver smiled gently.

"Of course! Especially since I'm not sure if my stomach can handle a lot after these past few rides - so it'll be nice that I can give ya something nice. Won't go t' waste then." Reaver smiled gently.
Graham blinked, still somewhat pouting. "Can I buy two though?"

Reaver shrugged. "I don't see why not. Don't let me stop ya from tamin' the beast in yer belly."
Graham sighed, "that's what I wanted to hear. I'll buy three then. One to share, and one entirely for me and if you want the other one, it can be entirely for you. . . and me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back