• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Zuzana shook her head, hugging Adrian still. "You may think that, but he's adorable."

Adrian blinked a few times with a blush. "Mama bear cooties give me mixed feelings!"
Graham snickered, "well i can defintiely say that he is one special dork."

Graham snickered, "well i can defintiely say that he is one special dork."

Adrian closed his eyes, puffing out a cheek which Zuzana kissed - causing Adrian to go even redder. "Yer all a sappy lot."

Graham laughed, "exactly. Although instead of guns, it's coldness against affection."

"Confection?" Adrian smirked.

Reaver snorted, grinning. "Affection."

"Confession!"

Reaver stared. "Now you're just being silly."

Adrian tossed one arm up. "Depression!" He then clapped that same hand on his chest after lowering an arm. "ME!"

((ME TOO.
XD ;w; ))

"Confection?" Adrian smirked.

Reaver snorted, grinning. "Affection."

"Confession!"

Reaver stared. "Now you're just being silly."

Adrian tossed one arm up. "Depression!" He then clapped that same hand on his chest after lowering an arm. "ME!"

((ME TOO.
XD ;w; ))
(. . . yeah me too to a degree XD ;w; )
Graham sighed, "you're so lucky it's your birthday."

(. . . yeah me too to a degree XD ;w; )
Graham sighed, "you're so lucky it's your birthday."

(( ;w; ))

Adrian snickered through his teeth, sighing. "It's okay, Graham. Y' can beat me up f'r bein' me t'morrow. Hel, even t'day."

((JESUS ADRIAN. XD))

(( ;w; ))

Adrian snickered through his teeth, sighing. "It's okay, Graham. Y' can beat me up f'r bein' me t'morrow. Hel, even t'day."

((JESUS ADRIAN. XD))
(XD ahhhhhhhhh, same old Adrian)
"Tomorrow, not today, but tomorrow. I'll give you a good wedgie." He smirked.

(XD ahhhhhhhhh, same old Adrian)
"Tomorrow, not today, but tomorrow. I'll give you a good wedgie." He smirked.

Adrian tossed his hands up again. "Ah, childhood!"

Zuzana shook her head, then, and sighed gently with a small smile. "Brothers."

And Reaver snickered.

Graham looked to her, smiling. "Don't you love it though?"

Zuzana sighed again, but this time she nodded. "Yeah, I suppose. It's nice when you both act like brothers instead of. . . well, like brothers that wanna gut each other."

Adrian shrugged. "We got our moments still. But yeah, the lumbering bear over there's a pretty cool brother that I can dig."

(( ;W; ))

Zuzana sighed again, but this time she nodded. "Yeah, I suppose. It's nice when you both act like brothers instead of. . . well, like brothers that wanna gut each other."

Adrian shrugged. "We got our moments still. But yeah, the lumbering bear over there's a pretty cool brother that I can dig."

(( ;W; ))
(AWWWWWW ;w; )

"And that stubborn wolf is a . . . . good boy."

(I accidentally typed that out and now i'm rolllllllliing with it)

(AWWWWWW ;w; )

"And that stubborn wolf is a . . . . good boy."

(I accidentally typed that out and now i'm rolllllllliing with it)

((BAHAH!))

Adrian stopped dead in his tracks, looking over to Graham. "Wh. . . What?"

Graham blinked before looking away, "you're a good boy."
(BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA XD )

Adrian inhaled, cloaking himself with magick just in case his ears and tail popped out. "A good boy!?"

((This never fucking gets old apparently, even when it's between in-laws it's still weirdly adorable. XD ))

Adrian inhaled, cloaking himself with magick just in case his ears and tail popped out. "A good boy!?"

((This never fucking gets old apparently, even when it's between in-laws it's still weirdly adorable. XD ))
(XD mhmmm)
"A very good boy, Adrian." He snickered.

"I didn't stutter, did I?" He turned to Adrian, smiling.

By how excited he looked, one could tell his ears and tail were out beneath the magic. Adrian then smiled proudly at himself while pulling back his excited canine trait. "Hel yea, I'm a good boy!"

By how excited he looked, one could tell his ears and tail were out beneath the magic. Adrian then smiled proudly at himself while pulling back his excited canine trait. "Hel yea, I'm a good boy!"
Graham snickered, patting his head, "glad to see you so weirdly happy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back