• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham felt it slowly start to settle back down, "aaah, what a journey. i'm ready to eat now after almost losing my lunch."

Reaver softly sighed as the ride slowed. "Meee too. I really need some fried dough after all that."

"Warms my heart up all nice knowing my food is good enough f'r my sugah beah." Reaver smiled sweetly.
Graham blushed, "well, i'm glad to be your taste-tester. And always come to me when you want to experiment in the kitchen. I'll gladly eat whatever you get me. . . except liver."

Graham blushed, "well, i'm glad to be your taste-tester. And always come to me when you want to experiment in the kitchen. I'll gladly eat whatever you get me. . . except liver."

"Oh, I know. Never liver." Reaver nodded.

"Haggiiiiiis!" Adrian tossed his hands up as he exclaimed. "Is nasty!"

Graham nodded, "the grossest thing in this world."

Adrian went to nod in agreement before stopping himself while getting up. "I can think of a few more things, but haggis is definitely up there."

"Haggis is throw up but in food form." Graham stated.

Adrian shrugged, stepping out of the ride. "Casu Marzu is putrid sheep cheese that's gone beyond bad and it's inhabited by maggots. Balut is an under developed duckling in an egg, and milt is fish jizz." He grinned. "Put that t'gether in a pasta dish, and that is vomit AND excrete in a moldy cheese bowl."

Adrian shrugged, stepping out of the ride. "Casu Marzu is putrid sheep cheese that's gone beyond bad and it's inhabited by maggots. Balut is an under developed duckling in an egg, and milt is fish jizz." He grinned. "Put that t'gether in a pasta dish, and that is vomit AND excrete in a moldy cheese bowl."
Graham shuddered, "why are we ruining our appetites!?"

Graham nodded, "i know, but still. Eck!"

"'s a good thing all we have is fair food." Reaver hopped out then offered a hand to Graham.

"We're in Mรกkrum, I'm surprised there isn't any haggis here, actually. Then again, this is a happy place." Adrian barked out a laugh, hopping off the ride's platform.

"Your mother enjoyed haggis, didn't she? I'm surprised she didn't get you into it, too." Zuzana smiled and followed. Meanwhile, Adrian gently rolled a rock with his foot while waiting up for the three.

"She tried to. Haggis is one of those foods that y'can enjoy until ya know what they put in it." Adrian clarified, glancing to his wife while answering her statement. His eyes slightly squinting from the sun's light. "It was what was stoppin' me from goin' out and raidin' the farmer's livestock. Then my father and Alduin were bullshittin', saw she was makin' it and my father goes; 'Ah! So yer finally feedin' thaht boy what keeps sheep livin!' And I, bein' the curious one I was, asked what he meant by that and Alduin listed off AAAAALL the things in it. That farmer damn near shot me after I went back t' raidin'."

"'s a good thing all we have is fair food." Reaver hopped out then offered a hand to Graham.

"We're in Mรกkrum, I'm surprised there isn't any haggis here, actually. Then again, this is a happy place." Adrian barked out a laugh, hopping off the ride's platform.

"Your mother enjoyed haggis, didn't she? I'm surprised she didn't get you into it, too." Zuzana smiled and followed. Meanwhile, Adrian gently rolled a rock with his foot while waiting up for the three.

"She tried to. Haggis is one of those foods that y'can enjoy until ya know what they put in it." Adrian clarified, glancing to his wife while answering her statement. His eyes slightly squinting from the sun's light. "It was what was stoppin' me from goin' out and raidin' the farmer's livestock. Then my father and Alduin were bullshittin', saw she was makin' it and my father goes; 'Ah! So yer finally feedin' thaht boy what keeps sheep livin!' And I, bein' the curious one I was, asked what he meant by that and Alduin listed off AAAAALL the things in it. That farmer damn near shot me after I went back t' raidin'."
Graham blinked, "for once, i think you were saved from unknown pain."

Graham blinked, "for once, i think you were saved from unknown pain."

"Naaah, I already had been eatin' it, at that point. Mama could make anything taste good." Adrian smiled faintly, and then barked out a laugh soon after. "I threw up everything I had in my stomach onto Alduin's shoes after he listed it all off, though! That was kinda fun, and it was worth the twenty lashes t' my back."

"Naaah, I already had been eatin' it, at that point. Mama could make anything taste good." Adrian smiled faintly, and then barked out a laugh soon after. "I threw up everything I had in my stomach onto Alduin's shoes after he listed it all off, though! That was kinda fun, and it was worth the twenty lashes t' my back."
Graham snickered, "I bet. Especially since the smell wouldn't come out for a while."

Graham snickered, "I bet. Especially since the smell wouldn't come out for a while."

"I just hope you only got it on him and not the floor. Feel like Kathleen would have had a fit, otherwise." Zuzana smiled, Adrian grinning with a nod as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Yeah, I. . . still managed t' make a mess on the floor. She never did let me live that down." He snickered sheepishly.

"I just hope you only got it on him and not the floor. Feel like Kathleen would have had a fit, otherwise." Zuzana smiled, Adrian grinning with a nod as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Yeah, I. . . still managed t' make a mess on the floor. She never did let me live that down." He snickered sheepishly.
Graham smiled, "good thing you were smoll and cute back then."

Graham smiled, "good thing you were smoll and cute back then."

"I was never cute!" Adrian huffed, Zuzana shaking her head as she pulled Adrian in a hug.

"Shut up, you've always been cute."

"I was never cute!" Adrian huffed, Zuzana shaking her head as she pulled Adrian in a hug.

"Shut up, you've always been cute."
Graham waved his hand at that, "i can only agree with the first part that you were cute when you were young, but now . . . ehhhhhh."

Graham waved his hand at that, "i can only agree with the first part that you were cute when you were young, but now . . . ehhhhhh."

Zuzana shook her head, hugging Adrian still. "You may think that, but he's adorable."

Adrian blinked a few times with a blush. "Mama bear cooties give me mixed feelings!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back