• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham blinked, "what!? When!? I don't act that much like a child!"

"Really, Mr. Pouty and Persistent?" Zuzana stared.

"Lots of shots fired here." Adrian shifted uncomfortably in the middle, beside Reaver.

(("We're the uke club."

"I'm not an uke!"

"ADEE YOU'RE SO AN UKE."))

"Really, Mr. Pouty and Persistent?" Zuzana stared.

"Lots of shots fired here." Adrian shifted uncomfortably in the middle, beside Reaver.

(("We're the uke club."

"I'm not an uke!"

"ADEE YOU'RE SO AN UKE."))
(XD "DON'T THINK WE KNOW!"
"AHHHHH! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SAY SUCH THINGS!?")
"That doesn't make me childish! That just makes me stubborn to get what i want."

(XD "DON'T THINK WE KNOW!"
"AHHHHH! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SAY SUCH THINGS!?")
"That doesn't make me childish! That just makes me stubborn to get what i want."

((XD

"I knew this birthday would go south at some point. ;ร—;"))

Zuzana shook her head. "And what do children do when they want something?"

((XD

"I knew this birthday would go south at some point. ;ร—;"))

Zuzana shook her head. "And what do children do when they want something?"
(XD "Knowing this family, it always goes south." )
Graham pouted, looking at the groun as he kicked a bit of dirt, "be pouty and persistent."

(WHY IS THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING CUTE TO ME!? WHY ARE YOU HURTING ME DEEP IN THE HEART, GRAHAM!)

(XD "Knowing this family, it always goes south." )
Graham pouted, looking at the groun as he kicked a bit of dirt, "be pouty and persistent."

(WHY IS THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING CUTE TO ME!? WHY ARE YOU HURTING ME DEEP IN THE HEART, GRAHAM!)

"See? You're still loved all the same, though." Zuzana smiled softly, reaching around the other two to pat Graham on the head since he enjoyed headpats.

Adrian and Reaver watched them both before Adrian then pouted. "Do I get headpats?. ."

((I CAAAAAN'T))

"See? You're still loved all the same, though." Zuzana smiled softly, reaching around the other two to pat Graham on the head since he enjoyed headpats.

Adrian and Reaver watched them both before Adrian then pouted. "Do I get headpats?. ."

((I CAAAAAN'T))
(ME NEEEEEEEEEEITHER)
Graham smiled at the headpats, "it's okay. Go ahead and give him the rest of mine."

(ME NEEEEEEEEEEITHER)
Graham smiled at the headpats, "it's okay. Go ahead and give him the rest of mine."

((AAAH))

Adrian blinked and pouted to Graham. "Don't let me take yer head pats, Grizzly."

"Yeah, but i can get them later. So go ahead, bud. Y'deserve it for being a good boy."

Adrian's lip quivered, at this point, before his expesssion stretched into a smile while Zuzana lightly patted his head. "Thanks, Graham."

Graham snickered, "no problem bud. Enjoy it."

"I shall! Zuzu-bear gives the best birthday good boy pats." Adrian smiled, Zuzana having awed quietly before releasing a gentle giggle.

"Glad ya like them so much."

Graham smiled, "they are very nice."

"I don't think I'll ever understand it, but, again I'm happy y'guys like them." Zuzana snickered, soon lowering her hand off of the wide-smiling Adrian.

"We're just glad you don't get weirded out by it."

Adrian nodded, Zuzana having shaken her head with a snicker. "Really? I'm married to a man that howls, chases squirrels, plays fetch and loves tummy rubs and I find even that cute. It's all cute to me, even head pat reactions."

((I do too. XD ))

Adrian nodded, Zuzana having shaken her head with a snicker. "Really? I'm married to a man that howls, chases squirrels, plays fetch and loves tummy rubs and I find even that cute. It's all cute to me, even head pat reactions."

((I do too. XD ))
(Me too tho, so it's understandable XD)
Graham smiled at that, "yeah, you're right.. . your life is already weird from the get-go. Might as well roll with it."

(Me too tho, so it's understandable XD)
Graham smiled at that, "yeah, you're right.. . your life is already weird from the get-go. Might as well roll with it."

"Exactly. It's a good weird, though, at least." Zuzana grinned. "And a weird I'll never change for anything."

"Aw, Zuzana." Reaver smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back