• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham thought for a few seconds before shaking his head, "nope. I don't remember anytime i ever got angry at you."

Reaver furrowed his brows as his lip quivered. "Even when I accidentally set yer desk on fire when y' were studyin'? Or when I blew up part of the shed? Or when Rika and I were in that same shed and ended up burning it down again after the tool organizer?" He widened his eyes. "AH! Or that time I accidentally lit the cake in the oven on fire!?"

Reaver furrowed his brows as his lip quivered. "Even when I accidentally set yer desk on fire when y' were studyin'? Or when I blew up part of the shed? Or when Rika and I were in that same shed and ended up burning it down again after the tool organizer?" He widened his eyes. "AH! Or that time I accidentally lit the cake in the oven on fire!?"
"I think the cake one almost got me because i really wanted that cake. But then y'quickly went and bought ice-cream and i was a-okay afterwards."

"I think the cake one almost got me because i really wanted that cake. But then y'quickly went and bought ice-cream and i was a-okay afterwards."

Reaver nodded and sighed gently while placing his head on Graham's shoulder. "I came close, though."

Graham kissed his cheek, "but it wasn't never a full upset. You always make me smile and warm on the inside."

Reaver blushed a bit, smiling from the kiss as he finally hugged Graham tight in return. "I'm gonna try and keep it that way. I hate when ya don't smile."

"Mhmm, y'clog my arteries, isn't that amazing?" He snickered.

Reaver would then snicker as well, smiling wide. "I just hope I'm not pain-inducing. I can take paralyzing because it's actually kind of flattering. . . I just don't like bein' a bad pain."

Graham nodded, smiling at the kiss, "i will, Rea. And do the same for me, okay?"

"Of course. Nothing gets settled unless it's talked about." Reaver smiled, Adrian looking over from the line.

"Reavy. Reavyyy."

Reaver paused, looking to Adrian who'd hold a teasing grin before Adrian said it; "Dust settles."

"Y're so lucky it's yer birthday because I'd kick yer arse otherwise, ya fockin' smart aleck." Reaver squinted to his now innocently smiling older brother.

"Of course. Nothing gets settled unless it's talked about." Reaver smiled, Adrian looking over from the line.

"Reavy. Reavyyy."

Reaver paused, looking to Adrian who'd hold a teasing grin before Adrian said it; "Dust settles."

"Y're so lucky it's yer birthday because I'd kick yer arse otherwise, ya fockin' smart aleck." Reaver squinted to his now innocently smiling older brother.
Graham sighed, "i just . . . why? Why do you do the things you do, Adrian?"

Graham smiled, "well duh, we wouldn't have lasted this long if we didn't."

"Still don't know why you all haven't booted me, by now." Adrian shook his head, then grimaced when Zuzana pinched his cheek.

"It's because you're adorable~." She giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back