• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham smiled, "you just have to get use to it. It's a fact."

"If it's a fact then how the Hel am I not used to it?" Adrian smirked and glanced to Graham. Reaver snorted.

"Because yer so stubborn. Duh."

Graham pointed at Reaver, "he's got such a valid point."

Reaver beamed at the recognition he deserved, Adrian huffing out an anime-esk cloud of smoke. "I'm not stubborn, I'm set in my mind."

"Stubborn."

Reaver beamed at the recognition he deserved, Adrian huffing out an anime-esk cloud of smoke. "I'm not stubborn, I'm set in my mind."

"Stubborn."
"That's the definition of stubborn, Adrian. You're just phrasing it in a different way, but it's still being stubborn."

"That's the definition of stubborn, Adrian. You're just phrasing it in a different way, but it's still being stubborn."

"Don't lie t' me." Adrian stared, Reaver snickering and shaking his head.

"We're not!"

Adrian perked up at that, looking to Graham with a big grin. "PLEASE!?"
Graham threw his arm out, keeping his hand flat to Adrian against his face. (talk to the hand gesture since i suck at describing XD) "Nope! Besides, your wife would kill me, and your sister would come after me in the afterlife and kill me and your children would look at me with angry/sad eyes that would double kill me."

Graham threw his arm out, keeping his hand flat to Adrian against his face. (talk to the hand gesture since i suck at describing XD) "Nope! Besides, your wife would kill me, and your sister would come after me in the afterlife and kill me and your children would look at me with angry/sad eyes that would double kill me."

Adrian raised a brow, pouting with a sigh. "I told ya, the L word ruins everything!" He exclaimed, and then yelped and laughed when Zuzana flicked the side of his head.

Graham smiled, "man, and i wanted to watch her kick your butt."

"Yeah, I bet y'would like that." Adrian teased, sticking his tongue out like a sassy child before heading up to the ride. "We all sittin' t'gether in one? I mean, they're pretty spacious."

"Yeah, I bet y'would like that." Adrian teased, sticking his tongue out like a sassy child before heading up to the ride. "We all sittin' t'gether in one? I mean, they're pretty spacious."
Graham snickered before nodding, "i think that's the best idea. That way we can experience it together"

Graham got in as well before looking to Reaver as he did the same for Reaver. "Sorry, not being a gentleman right now."

With the help, Reaver got in and snickering. "Shhh, it's fine. It's an exciting day after all."

Graham smiled back at him, "are you having fun?"

Reaver happily nodded, sitting down. "Tons of fun! Definitely worth being sore the morning after all this walking."

"In the words of our kid's quoting cartoons;" Adrian cleared his throat. "Can you feel it, Mr. Krabs?"

Reaver happily nodded, sitting down. "Tons of fun! Definitely worth being sore the morning after all this walking."

"In the words of our kid's quoting cartoons;" Adrian cleared his throat. "Can you feel it, Mr. Krabs?"
Graham sighed, "here it goes again."

Graham sighed, "here it goes again."

((The harsh blade of judgement pierces even the gods.))

Reaver shook his head, pulling the bar down as he looked to Adrian. "How are you older?"

Zuzana peeked around Adrian to the others with a small smile. "I usually ask Graham the same thing."

((RETALIATION!))

((The harsh blade of judgement pierces even the gods.))

Reaver shook his head, pulling the bar down as he looked to Adrian. "How are you older?"

Zuzana peeked around Adrian to the others with a small smile. "I usually ask Graham the same thing."

((RETALIATION!))
(XD OOF)
Graham squinted, "hey! I am pretty good on acting older!"

(PFFFFFFFFF HA XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back